PDA

View Full Version : LFG Looking for some communcative, easy going players to get into Smite

Lyriqz VC
08-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Hello there, thanks for reading my topic.

I'm entirely new to MOBAs and just got the game a day ago. I've read up on a few guides and I think I have a very (VERY!) basic understanding of the game, but I still suck. I'll be honest there. Unfortunately, matchmaking is really terrible. Noone calls out roles or talks at all. I just want a group that'll play with me and - if possible - teach me the game from the ground up. I'm not too lazy to learn, I just don't wanna play with mute randoms all the time. I'm more of a casual player but I've played CoD competetively before and I can be very ambitious - Let's call it ambitious, yeah.

I have all gods, if that's a plus. So yeah. Oh, I'm in Europe, Germany to be precise. but I really don't care which nationality I play with. I usually don't have any troubles, connectionwise, with American people, so that should be fine. :)

My Gamertag is Lyriqz VC, please message me if you would be so kind to take in this newb.

YT KennFTW
08-22-2015, 08:21 PM
unv KennFTW