PDA

View Full Version : Reddit Bot Disabled

Kaostic
08-17-2015, 10:48 AM
Hi all,

I've disabled the Reddit Bot for the time being to see if it helps improve discussion on the forums. Personally, I use the "New Posts" feature (http://forums.smitegame.com/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post) which shows me all the, well, new posts. Because of this, I see everything that's posted on the forums, but this also means I see all the Reddit posts that are sometimes 6 hours old and dead before they hit the forums.

I'll be monitoring this change closely for the next few weeks!

Janissary90
08-21-2015, 02:01 AM
Finally man.I tired this bot block me everytime I post something about god balance.I guess they only want from us send cat videos.Player cant critize or cant give any idea about game in reddit.

HiRezPonPon
08-21-2015, 01:25 PM
Finally man.I tired this bot block me everytime I post something about god balance.I guess they only want from us send cat videos.Player cant critize or cant give any idea about game in reddit.

The Smite Subreddit is not hosted by us, and this thread has nothing to do with the bot they use to auto-moderate that section.

This is just saying that we are disabling the bot that mirrors posts from the subreddit to this forum.