PDA

View Full Version : Most Popular Gods In League?

TheAviatoor
03-24-2014, 05:50 PM
I just recently reached level 30, and I'm gonna start playing ranked soon, I was just wondering what gods I should try prioritize mastering first? So that I have them available to trade in league. What do people often play in league matches? Thanks ;D

Edit: Thanks for the suggestions guys, really useful. Thanks again :D

Halvhir
03-24-2014, 06:09 PM
Well, there are the most popular bans first, gods that almost always get snapped up if they make it through to selection; Zeus, Thanatos, Nemesis, Ra, with maybe a side of Geb (still), Tyr and recently Chaac.

If you can master them along with a couple other top tier picks, then you can focus other attention on gods you're personally comfortable with. If you want more recommendations... Agni and Ao Kuang for mid, Anhur, Neith and Apollo for hunters, Sobek and Ymir for dedicated support, Freya and a couple other random junglers (pick any of Fenrir, Bakasura, Loki, Thor, etc), and then Odin, Sun Wukong and Guan Yu for the versatility of jungle/solo/bruiser support.

TheAviatoor
03-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Thanks man I'll take a look at them ^^

Onrak
03-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Gotta master'em all ! POKEMON ! Oups wrong game. Just master 2 or 3 gods per role. Don't think about "who are the best gods now ?". Play gods that you like.

Winzhi
03-24-2014, 06:17 PM
Mid: Agni, Ao Kuang, Poseidon
Solo: Chaac, Tyr, Vamana
Jungle: Mercury, Thanatos, Fenrir
ADC: Apollo, Neith, Ah Muzen Cab
Support: Geb, Sun wukong, Athena

Thats the one I am trying to learn while leveling to 30.

Onrak
03-24-2014, 06:23 PM
Solo or mid you can add RĂ¢. Jungle or solo add Nemesis (even if she is everytime banned).
Hunter i really like Cupid, and support i prefer a guardian than a warrior. Sobek and Ymir are pretty good tank with good CC