PDA

View Full Version : The Rising Dawn Hotfix

HiRezPonPon
08-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Hello Everyone! Last night we had a small Hotfix to fix some issues. Below are the issues fixed.

The Rising Dawn - Hotfix - 8/7/2015

UI

Fixed a rare crash case when closing the in-game web browser.

Misc

Fixed an issue with the Russian translation.
Fixed an exploit where you could bypass the new password system for spectator.

Items

Ancile

Corrected the tooltip to show the correct stats.

Gods

Apollo

So Beautiful
Fixed an issue where So Beautiful could do reduced damage at close range.
Khepri
Scarab’s Blessing
Fixed an edge case that could cause Thanatos to be stuck in a bad state.

The Rising Dawn - Hotfix #2- 8/8/2015

RE-ENABLED KHEPRI!

Khepri
Scarab’s Blessing
Fixed Ultimate reviving teammates with extra stats.
Fixed Ultimate sometimes not reviving fallen teammates.

Azilo
08-07-2015, 11:56 AM
What about Khepri's pull ending Fenrir's Brutalize/not allowing him to brutalize the pulled target?

HiRezKabir
08-07-2015, 01:44 PM
What about Khepri's pull ending Fenrir's Brutalize/not allowing him to brutalize the pulled target?

That will be fixed in the next release. Currently Khepri is disabled due a game breaking issue.

Azilo
08-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Ah, coolio.

I love you Khepri! You cute bug you.

McKnightrider
08-07-2015, 03:13 PM
That will be fixed in the next release. Currently Khepri is disabled due a game breaking issue.

what exactly is this gamebreaking issue?

MiyobiKumagawa
08-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Is the issue related to Khepri's pull able to cancel some God ultimates like Chronos?

MrYome
08-07-2015, 03:46 PM
When will the next patch come? It is really a bad thing if you disable Khepri.. He was the only new god not OP

HiRezKabir
08-08-2015, 10:40 AM
When will the next patch come? It is really a bad thing if you disable Khepri.. He was the only new god not OP

Hotfix went out this morning addressing the game breaking issue along with a fix to Khepri Ultimate sometimes not working.

magikod
08-08-2015, 06:37 PM

How do you think hes not OP?

Najh98
08-08-2015, 09:12 PM
How do you think hes not OP?

Bellona.
/10char

LokiWildfire
08-09-2015, 06:53 PM

That also happened to me as Loki ulting the target. I think it affects any "move to target's location and attack" (or affected, I hadn't been able to test if it fixed for other gods or Fenrir himself either). It is similar to how some targets escape Ao's ult early in their jumps, even though Ymir would still freeze them solid.

BhastetKurza
08-09-2015, 07:01 PM
That also happened to me as Loki ulting the target. I think it affects any "move to target's location and attack" (or affected, I hadn't been able to test if it fixed for other gods or Fenrir himself either). It is similar to how some targets escape Ao's ult early in their jumps, even though Ymir would still freeze them solid.

Indeed, I couldn't even ult onto a target as Serqet whenever Khepri grabbed them.

It might be of the same properties as Fenrir's ult where you can hit them with abilities but you cannot really target them so to speak.

JFrei
08-11-2015, 10:26 AM
The only Hotfix that can balance that Bug is a delete. How come, i can lane 2v1 with a XBal against a Bello+ Freya, but not against a Bug?
He has a better clear then Neith and if u kill him, he revives himself. That Character is a Joke really, you can counter every ult in the game with a item, but not a revive. HOTFIX=DELETE THAT BUG
He brakes the gamebalance so hard like noone other before, you fight like hell against a enemy then he just comes backwith 50% hp+a Buff and kills u. So in the end he gives a character 150% HP+a Buff...
He does more dmg then a adc if he Sololanes with his 3+2+1=Root/Dmg+DOT/Def debuff+Grab/Dmg and he doesn t give a fuck about poke, because shield ftw. If u gank him, revive ftw. That Character is really a Joke and the Top of the "We relese OP Character even if we know they brake the game" series.

EmperialAvalon
08-11-2015, 11:50 AM
The only Hotfix that can balance that Bug is a delete. How come, i can lane 2v1 with a XBal against a Bello+ Freya, but not against a Bug?
He has a better clear then Neith and if u kill him, he revives himself. That Character is a Joke really, you can counter every ult in the game with a item, but not a revive. HOTFIX=DELETE THAT BUG
He brakes the gamebalance so hard like noone other before, you fight like hell against a enemy then he just comes backwith 50% hp+a Buff and kills u. So in the end he gives a character 150% HP+a Buff...
He does more dmg then a adc if he Sololanes with his 3+2+1=Root/Dmg+DOT/Def debuff+Grab/Dmg and he doesn t give a fuck about poke, because shield ftw. If u gank him, revive ftw. That Character is really a Joke and the Top of the "We relese OP Character even if we know they brake the game" series.
Want some cheese with that whine?

It has a long cooldown that needs cdr build to spam, a lot of guardians has better clear than Neith (see Ymir. Athena, Hades etc) and to counter his ult, its really simple. Use your head. I have encountered several players to knows when to stop attacking, when to not attack the ulted target and the timing of the ult (P.S. its 5s) and to focus someone else then just finish off the now braver target.

Also even if the target did not re-engage, that is still one enemy at base vs the 5 of you with 1 ult down on the enemy team and maybe 1 of yours if all you didn't decide to dump everything on that one target.

Khepri's ult forces you to think and keep aware of other opponents rather than the laser focus gameplay predominant now. While you are all chasing and wasting abilities on that target, you could've switch to the other targets such as the mid or the jungler. Plus its a single target ult designed to save 1 target. Last I checked there are plenty more. A Nox can zone a Khepri and silence him hard, a good Tyr can push Khepri back while his team goes to town on the poor unfortunate soul. The list goes on.

This is a TEAM game. Get that in your head.

If anything a small nerf to his 2's damage reduction of 50% is the strong thing about him. A smart player can reduce so much damage for his teammates in just 1 ability. Late game that is the 2's purpose.

JFrei
08-11-2015, 12:30 PM
XD What you are said, just shows me that u haven t played against him or u are so naive, to believe that u can duo with a Nox(Best Sup in the World). Then u told me that Athena has a good clear......yeah right, if u just go to the enemys to drop your 3 in there faces and they watching u doing so, then yes she has. A tyr can push nothing, he needs to focus his wave, his clear is poor, and while he do so, he needs to go in the waves, were he get s a nice 2 from the bug and then gets rooted, while the bug is laughting at u and walks away.
I play a lot longer then you maybe think, i just never thought i need to rage at the forum about a Tank with the strengh of an adc. Just because my "Join Date is Aug 2015" doesn t mean that i am not a lot longer playing the game, just never needed to Rage in the Forum, didn t do it at Bello, Medusa, Ah Push ect, but the bug brakes the game that is it.

EmperialAvalon
08-12-2015, 06:49 AM
Um, I never did mention or noted your join date but okay since your brought it up.

I am going to guess that you have been playing sometime in December 2014, majorly played Seige with a consistent 50% win ration across the board with almost 2k matches in that mode alone. Probably plays mages and adc's like Anubis or Xbal. Rarely if barely goes into any other modes. Well most balances take Conquest into account mostly so from that standpoint he is not that strong. In Seige however yes that ult could be a problem.

He just essentially runs counter to your current playstyle.

Is he strong right now? Yes. Does he need nerfs, Yes. Is he delete worthy? No, pre-nerf Ah puch was way worse.

JFrei
08-12-2015, 08:21 AM
The thing is not that i am the onlyone thinking that he is to OP for that game, a lot of Proleague players say so too. He will be a instandban, even before Ao in his current strong meta. The first thing Allied said about that god: "What did HiRez smoke to release such a god."
Just his ult give 60% HP back after dead+Str buff+moventspeed+you are Imune against cc, slows ect. So if u fight 2 on 2 and u got one down he comes back with 60% hp +Buffs.
The Bug is like you have a 5th or 6th player on the field if needed. His Ult is what makes him OP, noone can counter it and if u kill him, he come back even stronger. HiRez could balance there new characters before giving them out, i think they can run on pts as long as they needed, but it brakes the game if he gets on the field in his current state.

Ichimarou
08-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Found a new visual bug with Khepris ultimate.

If he ults Nu Wa right after or while her ultimate and she gets killed she keeps the snake tail. This was seen by everyone in my Arena match today.