PDA

View Full Version : Official "Other games" thread

Pages : [1] 2

Dmantakae
07-31-2015, 03:27 AM
So, what are the other games you all are playing?

At the moment I'm playing Dirty Bomb, R.U.S.E, and Don't Starve Together. All are pretty fun in their respective genres.

BhastetKurza
07-31-2015, 03:32 AM
I am playing Warframe and Awesomenauts.

Grilleds
07-31-2015, 05:29 AM
Skyrim and Payday 2. Also looking for people to queue League of Legends with.

Agent2090
07-31-2015, 08:29 AM
Payday 2 mostly.

I've also been replaying the Dragon Age series.

I played Warframe for a bit, but got bored of the grind.

The Fallout series is about to become quite popular on my computer, in preparation of Fallout 4.

I also have a few other games on standby: Tera Online, LoL, HotS, Elite: Dangerous, and Dark Souls 1 & 2. Once I can afford a PS4, Bloodborne will probably be added to this list.

RainbowSplat
07-31-2015, 10:24 AM
CasualStone
H1Z1
Diablo 3
Path of Exile
LoL
dark souls 2:scholar of the first sin
agar.io

Skyrim and Payday 2. Also looking for people to queue League of Legends with.

eu or na?

IrishPotato
07-31-2015, 11:02 AM
Skyforge
Guild Wars 2
GTA V

To be added:
Blade N Soul (NA release)
Black Desert (I CANT FUCKING WAIT)

Grilleds
07-31-2015, 01:51 PM
CasualStone
H1Z1
Diablo 3
Path of Exile
LoL
dark souls 2:scholar of the first sin
agar.io

eu or na?

NA.

Used to love playing Infinity Crisis, but that closes next month.

ImAeternalis
07-31-2015, 01:58 PM
Warface, CSGO, Skyrim, League of Legends are my main ones.

Dmantakae
08-01-2015, 03:14 AM
Skyforge

How are you liking Skyforge? I played it in closed beta and got bored fairly quick.

WrexFlex
08-01-2015, 03:50 PM
World of Warships Atilla: Total War I'd list more but now it kinda looks like I'm showing off
CS:GO Minecraft (Don't hate on me)
Company of heroes 1 and 2 World of Tanks
Space engineers Rust
Rome 1 and 2 total war Runescape
Empire total war GTA V

FriedGerry
08-02-2015, 03:32 PM
forever waiting for sven co-op standalone

magikod
08-03-2015, 06:48 PM
Anyone here play CS:GO?

Shaman
08-06-2015, 06:11 PM
I'm mostly play bgee bg2ee, I was looking at getting iwdee but from what I can tell it's less rp and more combat oriented. Which if I honestly wanted that, I'd try to reinstall diablo and such.

Grilleds
08-06-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm mostly play bgee bg2ee, I was looking at getting iwdee but from what I can tell it's less rp and more combat oriented. Which if I honestly wanted that, I'd try to reinstall diablo and such.

I'm such a nerd for actually realizing what bgee, bg2ee, and iwdee refereed to... Sadly I think not many other posters are going to know what the heck you are talking about.

I simply don't have the patience for bgee. I played the sequel, which was far better, and going back to the first one feels very disappointing for me.

Fênrîr
08-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Right now it's mostly World of Warcraft for me.

I am mega hyped for the next xpac!

Shaman
08-06-2015, 07:36 PM
I'm such a nerd for actually realizing what bgee, bg2ee, and iwdee refereed to... Sadly I think not many other posters are going to know what the heck you are talking about.

I simply don't have the patience for bgee. I played the sequel, which was far better, and going back to the first one feels very disappointing for me.
Actually, you'll find quite a lot of people prefer BG 1 to bg2 EE or not. I like them both, even though I can bitch about both. The party npc are so lifeless in bg1, which is part of the reason I don't want to play IWD. OK, cool we make our whole team, but if I have to pretend and imagine them with personality, then I'd rather just do a drawing of Six characters. At least that way I have control over EVERY aspect of their appearance

Story wise, the both were great and the transition was almost perfect, except some nitpicking. Really, just because majority of the players like dueling imeon as a mage/thief doesn't mean WE ALL FUCKING WANT HER AS ONE! That was just a cheap way to get her alone with Irenicus.

I didn't like he closed off 2 was to 1, but 2 was much more story driven forward compared to 1.

Also, Viconia... That is all, and if not her then Neera or Jaheira!

theKeltz
08-06-2015, 07:55 PM
I've been playing SC:FA (the good SC). The BFU's are a welcome change to traditional RTS's. Fatboy's are my bae

Also the occasional game of NeverWinter Nights. I'm a level 17 Druid/lvl 23 Epic Shifter

AlexEvilSnowman
08-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Finished final fantasies:
2,4,10,7 and 13.
Working on:
9,6, and FF10 NSG
Future planned:
Never gonna play:
Started but never EVER going to finish...
10-2, 13-2, 4: The After Years
Don't know about 8... people are telling me it has a broken battle system like 7..?

EDIT: I'm basically telling you I DON'T LIKE FINAL FANTASY SEQUELS.

Grilleds
08-08-2015, 06:26 PM
2,4,10,7 and 13.
Working on:
9,6, and FF10 NSG
Future planned:
Never gonna play:

2 was probably the worst in the series. Surprised you sat through that.

Might want to give 8 a try. Even the most diehard fans of 8 will admit it's a flawed game, but it was still fun, had a lot of cool moments, was quite memorable, and the unique "junction" system was both irritating and a bit endearing as it made the game feel a bit different from the other games in the series. It also had one of the more interesting settings, but sadly it never went too in depth on it. Shame. It's also notably the only game in the series to discourage level grinding. The game sort of levels with you, but you get most of your power by collecting spells from enemies and equipping them to your stats like items. I will warn that the story actually makes less and less sense the further you go into it, to the extent that the ending kind of looks like an LCD inspired dream.

Would also consider 10-2. The story sucked, but the combat was rather fun. Again, a heavily flawed game.

Dmantakae
08-09-2015, 12:36 AM
2,4,10,7 and 13.
Working on:
9,6, and FF10 NSG
Future planned:
Never gonna play:

I tried playing 12 and couldn't get into it.

Shaman
08-09-2015, 12:47 AM

Might want to give 8 a try. Even the most diehard fans of 8 will admit it's a flawed game, but it was still fun, had a lot of cool moments, was quite memorable, and the unique "junction" system was both irritating and a bit endearing as it made the game feel a bit different from the other games in the series. It also had one of the more interesting settings, but sadly it never went too in depth on it. Shame. It's also notably the only game in the series to discourage level grinding. The game sort of levels with you, but you get most of your power by collecting spells from enemies and equipping them to your stats like items. I will warn that the story actually makes less and less sense the further you go into it, to the extent that the ending kind of looks like an LCD inspired dream.

Edit, I stand corrected, that was in deed fucking final fantasy 2.

Would also consider 10-2. The story sucked, but the combat was rather fun. Again, a heavily flawed game.
No sir, 3 was the worst in the damn series. If I remember correctly, it was the one that had the system that everyone hated, you leveled your abilities and stats by using them, but leveling one stat lowered another. A wizard couldn't save spell points by just AA without a risk of raising its strength and losing spell points.

AlexEvilSnowman
08-09-2015, 01:08 AM
I actually liked it.
Also their is a reference in 9 to it.

AlexEvilSnowman
08-09-2015, 11:21 AM
I was 1 hour in and I already made the decision I'll never play that again.

Ravensaurus
08-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Used to play Primal Carnage but that game got abandoned.
Bought the sequel/rework Primal Carnage - Extinction but it lags for me. Even the old Primal Carnage lagged a bit, but the new is almost unplayable for me. Might be my laptop, but my bet it is both my laptop and the servers. The Eu servers are quite trash there as well.

I downloaded Heroes of the Storm, but I don't like the view point and It always crashes for me when I start to do a real match and not the tutorial. :p

I played Warframe quite a lot, but I completely boycotted it after the shit developer team decided they will lick the ass of Founders even more and buff a no longer available Founder Exclusive (Excalibur Prime) character. It was basically a big 'fuck you' for us, non-founders and I responded with the same attitude: Fuck that game.

It's a pity I have 1000+ played hours in that game, but I really liked it. Then got bored of it, found SMITE and then they did the thing mentioned above so I won't really play that again.

I also have Dino D-Day and Depth in my Steam library but I don't really have time recently to play them. I tried out Dino D-Day and it's fun, never actually played Depth, just bought it on a sale, because it's basically Primal Carnage with sharks.

Might as well buy Ark sometime, but I need a better laptop to actually play that. Maybe that will fix PC - Extinction as well.

AlexEvilSnowman
08-09-2015, 02:41 PM
No sir, 3 was the worst in the damn series. If I remember correctly, it was the one that had the system that everyone hated, you leveled your abilities and stats by using them, but leveling one stat lowered another. A wizard couldn't save spell points by just AA without a risk of raising its strength and losing spell points.

This is how 2 worked aswell.. you use an axe, you level up your axe. You get hit, you level up your health. you use magic, your strength decreases and your MP increases

Grilleds
08-09-2015, 08:28 PM
This is how 2 worked aswell.. you use an axe, you level up your axe. You get hit, you level up your health. you use magic, your strength decreases and your MP increases

Yup. The best way to level up is to attack your own party members to level grind... It sucked.

AlexEvilSnowman
08-09-2015, 09:41 PM
Yup. The best way to level up is to attack your own party members to level grind... It sucked.

I played the full game without any grinding... just played the game at my own pace.
Honestly, I don't know why everyone hates 2 so much

MiyobiKumagawa
08-09-2015, 10:33 PM
I played the full game without any grinding... just played the game at my own pace.
Honestly, I don't know why everyone hates 2 so much

The very fact that your spells and attacks sucked unless you painstakingly grinded levels for them.

BhastetKurza
08-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Final Fantasy is a pretty niche tital to love.

I only liked the original 13.

AlexEvilSnowman
08-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Final Fantasy is a pretty niche tital to love.

I only liked the original 13.

13 was TOO DAMN LINEAR
all you do untill chapter 11+ is walk in a straight line and in order to get a 'secret' chest all you had to do was take 2 steps away from the linear path and look in the corner

Basically it was: walk in a straight line, watch a cutscene, kill stuff, walk in a straight line, watch a cutscene, kill stuff... you get the point. That is, untill chapter 11+ where you can do stuff.

BTW the game is only 13 chapters long.. yeah, 3 chapters of freedom

MiyobiKumagawa
08-09-2015, 11:16 PM
If I had to choose between 13 and 13-2 then 13-2 since you can tame monsters, but 13 was like Alex stated. It's too linear that I'd rather watch paint dry than go through a hallway of boring shit.

BhastetKurza
08-09-2015, 11:18 PM
If I had to choose between 13 and 13-2 then 13-2 since you can tame monsters, but 13 was like Alex stated. It's too linear that I'd rather watch paint dry than go through a hallway of boring shit.

I enjoy the gameplay of 13-2 but no one wants to play as Serra and Noel because they are freaking losers.

I enjoy the original 13 because of the story and characters...13-2 had way better gameplay though.

Easily the best of the 3 games is 13-2 for gameplay alone.

AlexEvilSnowman
08-09-2015, 11:19 PM
I enjoy the gameplay of 13-2 but no one wants to play as Serra and Noel because they are freaking losers.

I enjoy the original 13 because of the story and characters...13-2 had way better gameplay though.

Easily the best of the 3 games is 13-2 for gameplay alone.

the only thing I hated about 13-2 was that there were 2 characters.
2 CHARACTERS.
2 FUCKING CHARACTERS.

and a tamed monster if you wanted

MiyobiKumagawa
08-09-2015, 11:25 PM
There were two monsters that made 13-2 worth it: Ultros and Gilgamesh.

AlexEvilSnowman
08-09-2015, 11:25 PM
The very fact that your spells and attacks sucked unless you painstakingly grinded levels for them.

Exactly this. I love having an extreme challenge in final fantasy games.

MiyobiKumagawa
08-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Exactly this. I love having an extreme challenge in final fantasy games.

That's just mashochistic, dude. Just saying.

I like challenges too, but there's a difference between a challenge and a complete chore.

AlexEvilSnowman
08-09-2015, 11:26 PM
There were two monsters that made 13-2 worth it: Ultros and Gilgamesh.

Ultros was the last boss In ff6 I fought, that is, untill all my data got somehow deleted
http://imgur.com/JSuHR25

AlexEvilSnowman
08-09-2015, 11:28 PM
That's just mashochistic, dude. Just saying.

I like challenges too, but there's a difference between a challenge and a complete chore.
But if you are good at the complete chore (like me :P) then it's a challenge... and challenges are easy.

BTW: I got through FF2 with 2 game overs in total and no extreme level grinding

Myrkulyte
08-10-2015, 09:51 AM
WoW,
KoA
Wizards 101
PoE
Divinity 2.

RainbowSplat
08-10-2015, 11:48 AM
WoW,
KoA
Wizards 101
PoE
Divinity 2.

i played poe again but i ripped and quited again...il w8 until next league i gave away my loot to the last guy i played together with its what i always do if i rip i w8 next leagues this time i died at lvl 79 died 1 shot from exile

Myrkulyte
08-10-2015, 11:56 AM
i played poe again but i ripped and quited again...il w8 until next league i gave away my loot to the last guy i played together with its what i always do if i rip i w8 next leagues this time i died at lvl 79 died 1 shot from exile

Why would you do that? Befriend some streamers to carry you

RainbowSplat
08-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Why would you do that? Befriend some streamers to carry you

i been doing this for years i only play once in every league i dont rerrol ever if i die once in HC i w8 next league usually i find partner with who i do maps together and if i die i give him all my currencies

Myrkulyte
08-10-2015, 12:07 PM
i been doing this for years i only play once in every league i dont rerrol ever if i die once in HC i w8 next league usually i find partner with who i do maps together and if i die i give him all my currencies

Mirror and maps?

RainbowSplat
08-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Mirror and maps?

ask me in whisper or we derail to much :P

theKeltz
08-12-2015, 12:21 AM
As a correction on my earlier comment, I was playing plain ol SC, NOW I'm on Forged Alliance (damn you president Riley, you doomed us all!. Also, hooray for megaliths, it literally poops out armies!)

Also playing trough DooM 3 again, while I'm waiting on my beta acess to DooM(4).

Dmantakae
08-12-2015, 01:06 AM
Welp, since my first post I've gotten bored of all the games I listed. Dirty Bomb has been filled with Hackers and the community ran competitive scene has pretty much given up, on top of that the game still has a ton of bugs/exploits and it's getting difficult to enjoy the game.

R.U.S.E was alright... got bored fairly fast. And Don't Starve is only fun if you have people to play with.

Talking about FF got me wanting to play a RPG game so I got Celestian Tales (on sale and pretty cheap), probably will test it out some time this week. Also got Poly Bridge, so lets see how well I'm good at making bridges lol.

Also got Rising Thunder so lets see how that goes. And going to retry SkyForge. Played it a while back and didn't like the style, but a friend said it has gotten better.

Honestly just waiting for Overwatch to start up.

narkotekk
08-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Deleted Hawken some time ago .. other then smite play most the Path of exile ,, need a break now been farming for days got fucking nothing not a pledge not a brittle nothing .. need to cool off

AlexEvilSnowman
08-14-2015, 05:59 PM
Welp, since my first post I've gotten bored of all the games I listed. Dirty Bomb has been filled with Hackers and the community ran competitive scene has pretty much given up, on top of that the game still has a ton of bugs/exploits and it's getting difficult to enjoy the game.

R.U.S.E was alright... got bored fairly fast. And Don't Starve is only fun if you have people to play with.

Talking about FF got me wanting to play a RPG game so I got Celestian Tales (on sale and pretty cheap), probably will test it out some time this week. Also got Poly Bridge, so lets see how well I'm good at making bridges lol.

Also got Rising Thunder so lets see how that goes. And going to retry SkyForge. Played it a while back and didn't like the style, but a friend said it has gotten better.

I honestly CAN NOT WAIT for Overwatch to start up. It looks so damn fun!

AlexEvilSnowman
08-14-2015, 08:35 PM
Although seeing as it's blizzard it's probably gonna cost a shit ton of $$$

Goobis
08-14-2015, 10:53 PM

I am waiting for Gigantic myself, seems interesting.

Myrkulyte
08-15-2015, 07:35 AM
Are you guys gonna pay for your favourite games when you get older and with salary. For example for LOTRO, or DDO, or WoW, or idk, whatever. Or even smite.

If I think about it, only in the Eastern Europe the prices are too big. here in RO, the minimum wage is 200 euro. But for most of you where you can get way way bigger I guess it shouldn`t be a problem.

Dmantakae
08-17-2015, 06:42 PM
I am waiting for Gigantic myself, seems interesting.

I was planing on trying out Gigantic until I saw that windows 10 is going to be a requirement. Probably the riskiest thing I've seen a gaming company do... With all the backlash windows 10 is getting I hoped that they would change their minds, or at least postpone the requirement til next year.. but I haven't seen anything else on it so I'm going to assume that when beta starts you're going to need windows 10 to play it.

Are you guys gonna pay for your favourite games when you get older and with salary. For example for LOTRO, or DDO, or WoW, or idk, whatever. Or even smite.

If I think about it, only in the Eastern Europe the prices are too big. here in RO, the minimum wage is 200 euro. But for most of you where you can get way way bigger I guess it shouldn`t be a problem.

I never really liked sub based games. Think the last subscription game I played was Planetside. WoW, DDO, LOTRO, etc aren't the types of games I play so I don't have to worry about all of that.

Also, I consider myself old right now with a salary, so I guess... yea lol.

Fênrîr
08-17-2015, 06:52 PM
The only sub I have ever maintained was for WoW going on 9 years now. I don't even really pay for a sub for that game anymore because of the WoW token which is game time you can buy with in game currency.

I am in my mid 20's and have a pretty beastly job so I make more than enough to sustain a sub fee every month. Problem is most games are not worth it anymore.

AlexEvilSnowman
08-26-2015, 08:28 PM
Only playing warframe for now.

Smite community gives me cancer 99.9% of the time.

Dmantakae
09-07-2015, 02:03 AM
You guys should check out Brawlhalla. Really fun SSB-esque game. Every 2 or so weeks Alienwarearena (same place that gives out alienware ra codes) puts up a batch of beta codes for the game.

Trisitella
09-08-2015, 03:15 AM
Anyone else hyped for Overwatch.
I hate shooter games, but I am actually really hyped for this one for some reason.
Maybe because there are healer in it.. maybe :rolleyes:

Very poor quality picture to show my hypeness, of playing with my friends Nayadri and Dementrius.
https://twitter.com/Trisitella/status/637427826778443776/photo/1

Dmantakae
09-08-2015, 03:23 AM
Anyone else hyped for Overwatch.
I hate shooter games, but I am actually really hyped for this one for some reason.
Maybe because there are healer in it.. maybe :rolleyes:

Very poor quality picture to show my hypeness, of playing with my friends Nayadri and Dementrius.
https://twitter.com/Trisitella/status/637427826778443776/photo/1

Yea, me and a few gaming buddies are pretty hyped for Overwatch. I'm probably going to play a point defense char. like Torbjorn

Trisitella
09-08-2015, 03:59 AM
Yea, me and a few gaming buddies are pretty hyped for Overwatch. I'm probably going to play a point defense char. like Torbjorn

My interest in the game was at zero. I then noticed Mercy and her healing abilities.
https://i.imgur.com/yDqS2VK.jpg

RainbowSplat
09-08-2015, 03:06 PM

in these type of games i always prefer play sneaky assasin classes or sniper classes

IrishPotato
09-08-2015, 03:10 PM
in these type of games i always prefer play sneaky assasin classes or sniper classes

Samesies I kind of want to play as an offense but the monk style support character gives me the chills :3

RainbowSplat
09-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Samesies

this word will soon stick to me aswell ik trisi uses it always <.<

IrishPotato
09-08-2015, 03:20 PM
this word will soon stick to me aswell ik trisi uses it always <.<

Samesies is the bond that brings people together. That and STD's but that's another story.

Goobis
09-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Marrying an Argonian is so nice... When you are an Argonian yourself... And he's a male. x3

Trisitella
09-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Most of the support classes in Overwatch look like fun.
I cant believe that I am actually hyped for a shooter, but I cant wait to get into Beta.

My only concern is, perhaps they just do it in the ability previews, to show it does damage, but alot of the abilities look like they one shot (or nigh one shot) if they connect.

Samesies is the bond that brings people together. That and STD's but that's another story.

The forum community will always be a dysfunctional family. Never5get.
https://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/5-1-cute-hug.gif?w=500

RainbowSplat
09-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Most of the support classes in Overwatch look like fun.
I cant believe that I am actually hyped for a shooter, but I cant wait to get into Beta.

My only concern is, perhaps they just do it in the ability previews, to show it does damage, but alot of the abilities look like they one shot (or nigh one shot) if they connect.

is there anywhere where i can sign up for beta?

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

IrishPotato
09-08-2015, 03:24 PM
is there anywhere where i can sign up for beta?

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/sign-up-for-the-overwatch-beta

RainbowSplat
09-08-2015, 03:29 PM
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/sign-up-for-the-overwatch-beta

thnx signed up hype for beta key!

Trisitella
09-08-2015, 03:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ydu9ZqQ.png
and then select beta settings
http://i.imgur.com/zf7vWN2.png
and then select the games you want
http://i.imgur.com/l7WD4C0.png

:o

Dmantakae
09-08-2015, 03:31 PM

Don't get me wrong. My squad will consist of Torbjorn for Defense, and probably a healer. Attacking I'll probably play Reaper/widowmaker/Soldier 76.

RainbowSplat
09-08-2015, 03:36 PM
after quick review about game im actualy amazed that game looks so cool and after quick of review for classes i think il go either reaper or tracer O.o

Trisitella
09-08-2015, 03:42 PM
Soldier 76.

I like his design, Il probably play him when I play offense.
LOL JK
Who am I kidding.. Nayadri and Dementrius will always force me to play support for them >:c
#ForeverForcedToPlayBrightwing.
:p

Symetra's design is really nice, but I dont know how I feel about shields vs heals.
Even though, in most games, shields are better then heals, I just like actually healing more.

AlexEvilSnowman
09-16-2015, 06:32 PM
I can tell you this right now,

I'm gonna play the living shit out of tracer.

Aside from that part of this game feels alot like team fortress 2.

Belgabad
09-18-2015, 02:45 AM
Speedrunner boys where we at

Ijee
09-18-2015, 04:46 AM
Don't get me wrong. My squad will consist of Torbjorn for Defense, and probably a healer. Attacking I'll probably play Reaper/widowmaker/Soldier 76.

How dare you. We are supposed to play Paladins.

Dmantakae
09-21-2015, 06:46 PM
How dare you. We are supposed to play Paladins.

Lol, I'll probably give Paladins a try. But at the moment my hype is all for Overwatch

inferno18
09-22-2015, 06:12 PM
Killing Floor 1 + 2
Gmod

Nalessa
10-17-2015, 12:57 PM
3 more days untill life is strange last episode arghhfaghaghh!!!!!

I don't have it myself, but seen stream of it, it's like smite esports drama with a twist, but it's sooooo good though, dat cliffhanger :o

Dmantakae
10-22-2015, 04:01 PM
Aight, new games update -

Overwatch beta starts next week!

Mean time, Still somewhat playing DB, and a few Indie games (Devil's Bluff, and a fistful of Guns). Also got KF2 so gunna give that a try.

You guys should check out Devolver's games (such as Broforce, A fistful of Guns, Noct, etc...) so far I'm loving them.

Shaman
10-22-2015, 04:46 PM
Has anyone played Shadowrun Tokyo yet? I want it so bad, along side Baldur's Gate Dragon seige.

Nalessa
10-22-2015, 04:52 PM
In a way I'm glad Xcom 2 got delayed to next year so I can play fallout 4 only and not have to split time between them :p

Trisitella
10-31-2015, 02:05 PM
So did anyone on the Smite forums get into Overwatch Beta?

I only know 2 people who did.

Outso187
10-31-2015, 02:15 PM
I don't even kmow what kind of game it is. All I know it's Blizzard which means crap ton of people will play it, no matter if its good or not (like HotS).

Nalessa
10-31-2015, 04:05 PM
It's just TF2 with moba abilities.

Don't have alot of interest in it myself.

Fallout 4 though ...

RainbowSplat
10-31-2015, 04:50 PM

Fallout 4 though ...

Fallout 4! 10 days left! Hype Train!

Dmantakae
10-31-2015, 06:09 PM
So did anyone on the Smite forums get into Overwatch Beta?

I only know 2 people who did.

Out of everyone I know only 1 person got in. And that was during the 3rd wave of flags

I don't even kmow what kind of game it is. All I know it's Blizzard which means crap ton of people will play it, no matter if its good or not (like HotS).

TF2/UT clone

Fallout 4 though ...

Wouldn't say MOBA abilities lol, it has abilities, but abilities aren't for mobas alone. In the traditional term of "MOBA", yes this is a moba. In what the term has become (DOTA, LoL, Smite) it isn't even close.

Also, that's how I feel about Fallout games lol, never played them and probably never will. Doesn't really peak my interest.

Nalessa
11-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Prob gonna take a long time before it's gonna be out in english, but still hyped for this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL5zGvsmSM0

It all looks so rediculously op, I love it!

Summoner and w/e the one with the giant spikey gloves is look so badass, and they summon dragons so that's a massive do want :p

RainbowSplat
11-07-2015, 09:30 AM
oh yeah this game too the speffects looks amazing

Outso187
11-09-2015, 04:24 AM
Borderlands 2, Civilization V, GTA Online, Total War Rome II, Mass Effect 2, Witcher, Dragon Age 2, those are the other games I am playing atm...but at the end of the day, I tend to always find myself on Smite. Which makes it hard to complete anything else, I have shelf full of Ps3 games that i haven't passed yet. And you can see my desktop on that one thread, I haven't passed even half of those games.

MiyobiKumagawa
11-09-2015, 05:56 AM
Prob gonna take a long time before it's gonna be out in english, but still hyped for this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL5zGvsmSM0

It all looks so rediculously op, I love it!

Summoner and w/e the one with the giant spikey gloves is look so badass, and they summon dragons so that's a massive do want :p
When I saw all the enemies on the screen, I was thinking Dynasty Warriors top down badass version.

I'll put this on my list. My gripes is that the Mage looks a little UP as usual akin to any rpg.

ImAeternalis
11-09-2015, 06:02 AM
I got black ops 3. If they fix the issues on pc it will be the best cod since cod 4.

Dmantakae
11-11-2015, 09:07 PM
I got black ops 3. If they fix the issues on pc it will be the best cod since cod 4.

Been debating on getting BO3, or getting Fallout 4.

Also, if y'all didn't know Paladins beta starts next week on the 17th. If you've signed up for testing check your emails on the 16th (they'll be sending out some codes).

RainbowSplat
11-12-2015, 03:39 PM
everytime new CoD is released

5 new weapons few new maps singleplayer story 3-4hours long

BAM 59,99EURO game!

also i like how this game somehow manages get all the time 8-9,5 score..

IMO after call of duty mw and mw2 it have went to shit

and dont get me started on what community have CoD....:/

Also, if y'all didn't know Paladins beta starts next week on the 17th. If you've signed up for testing check your emails on the 16th (they'll be sending out some codes).

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Pick-me-gif.gif?gs=a

ImAeternalis
11-12-2015, 03:54 PM

It depends on your person preferences.

everytime new CoD is released

5 new weapons few new maps singleplayer story 3-4hours long

BAM 59,99EURO game!

also i like how this game somehow manages get all the time 8-9,5 score..

IMO after call of duty mw and mw2 it have went to shit

and dont get me started on what community have CoD....:/

This game is very, very different. It's a game changer for the series.

Dman if you do get it add me on steam bro. Aeternalis.

SeventhArchon
11-12-2015, 04:48 PM
4 words: Heroes of the Storm.
Okay, 5. Illidan :3

Zelvios
11-15-2015, 11:58 PM

Get Fallout 4.

DynamicMoves
11-17-2015, 05:17 PM
Starcraft Legacy of the Void is fantastic.

Tallamueu
12-21-2015, 10:19 AM
Paladins
No More Room in Hell
Killing Floor
Garry's Mod
League of Legends (Only play it with friends, I prefer Smite still)
CSGO
Planetside 2
Warframe
Fallout: New Vegas
Don't Starve Together
World of Warcraft
Legend of Zelda
- Wind Waker
- Ocarina of Time
- A Link to the Past
- Link's Awakening
- Minish Cap
Early Years of Minecraft
Luigi's Mansion
Tetris
Mario Games
- Super Mario Bros New
- Super Mario Bros
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario Bros 3
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario 64
- Super Mario Kart
- Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros Melee
Knights of the Old Republic
Skyrim
Morrowind
Half-Life 2
Half-Life
Portal
Portal 2
Doom
Mass Effect 2
The Last of Us
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World War
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Left 4 Dead 2
Mirror's Edge
The Stanley Parable
Far Cry 3
Starbound
The Sims 3
Doom 2
Planetside 2
Civillization V
Team Fortress 2
Limbo
Super Monkey Ball
Dead Space
Fable 3
Pokemon Red
Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Tekken Tag Tournament
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Halo Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo 4
Red Dead Redemption
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

I can't remember any more other than that.. I gave this a long list of games I had spent my part of my life wasting..

Edit: Was I too late?

KFire
12-21-2015, 10:20 PM
steam://friends/add/76561198073071772

Playing a bit of Dungeon Defenders 2, but the last patch ruined it for me, Smite :P, and casually warframe

Anyone that wants to play BnS as soon as it releases add me to kick ass together.

and hey all. been some time :P

Dmantakae
12-21-2015, 10:52 PM
hmm been a while since I've updated my current games.

I decided not to go with BO3 or FO4, Got Rainbow six siege instead. Which is immensely fun.

As of right now I'm typically playing Rainbow6, Paladins, and DIrty Bomb. Also am probably going to play some T:A soon, and probably CSGO again.

Every now and then I'll also log into Smite and do a round of Arena or Siege.

FriedGerry
12-24-2015, 09:09 PM
Playing a bit of Dungeon Defenders 2, but the last patch ruined it for me

can anyone explain to me why dd2 is so goddam awful?

KFire
12-24-2015, 09:26 PM
can anyone explain to me why dd2 is so goddam awful?

Bunch of reasons. Mainly, it is still on alpha. It may be better later. At least i see them interacting a lot with players. Anyhow i am not playing it anymore.

Doing some wildstar now tho it will last till bns.

KFire
12-24-2015, 09:40 PM
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Pick-me-gif.gif?gs=a

I just checked my email and i received an inv yesterday :D. I am not in my pc now but i cant wait. See you all there. Who else is in paladins. Is there any guild that i can be invited. I havent even gotten in the game btw

Fênrîr
12-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Bunch of reasons. Mainly, it is still on alpha. It may be better later. At least i see them interacting a lot with players. Anyhow i am not playing it anymore.

Doing some wildstar now tho it will last till bns.

Considering how terrible the first one got after awhile I don't see the second game being any different.

Martyre20
01-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Anyone tried Layers of Fear yet?

Worth it. And beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZXFQ4i9szI

Still not finished, but amazing so far with like an hour of gameplay already. Not bad for an indie horror game.

AcidTheWarlock
01-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade is like the best RTS ever and it's 9 years old.

theKeltz
01-17-2016, 10:15 PM
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade is like the best RTS ever and it's 9 years old.

I've always been more of a fan with Supreme Commander. Here's what I like in it that I don't see in most other RTSs.

Flux Economy- Resources are generated from buildings that you make. There is Mass (less common) which are extracted in particular places, but you can make fabricators, which will create mass from your other resource, Energy, though at a far less efficient rate than from extractors. However, nearly all structures require energy to operate.

Flux army creation- No need to babysit those factories. You can have them loop instructions to build whatever units you need in whatever order you want.

Time is meaningless- "Whats that? my unit will be done in 48 seconds? Screw that, I need it now. I'll just que a few engineers to assist the factory and have it made in 5 seconds. I have enough resources to cover it." It also works conversely. If you don't have enough resources for it, it'll still build though slower.

Improved User Interface- You can make patrols of units, tell a factory to build the same units as another, make automatic rally points using air transports… All you need for focusing on your fights and your strategies, not micromanaging your base.

Simulated projectiles- All the ballistic projectiles are physically simulated. You can dodge a bullet, avoid an artillery shell or avoid a missile in real time. A plane can collide with a missile, a projectile on a high arc trajectory can collide a plane, and even nuclear missiles can collide with your air force… It’s all accurately simulated. I've actually narrowly avoided defeat a few times by swooping my spy plane in time to crash into a nuke before it landed.

Multi-Environment Battles- You fight on land, air, and sea. Fights can occur in forests, desert wastelands, in cities, in the middle of the ocean and hundreds of other settings.

BFU. Big F***ing Units, also called Experimentals. Costly, dangerous and impressive. They carry the strength of entire armies.
My favorite, 'MonkeyLord' Experimental spiderbot.
Giant laser, Can traverse cliffs, Can walk on the bottom of the ocean, some Anti-Air, a stealth module (Not Cloaking, Stealth= invisible to radar, but can be seen by 'optical sensors'. Cloak= invisible, but can be detected by radar. Both can be detected with an omni-sensor which are on upgraded sensor towers and on some units, though usually at less range than the radar)

Nukes, giant robots and lasers- They are awesome. BOOM. Nuclear weapons that can shoot across the planet, artillery that can fire a shell ten miles, battleships, giant robots, submersible aircraft carriers, spider-bots and more add a level of detail and a sci-fi appeal.

Just cause a unit is dead doesn't mean it's useless- Nearly every unit has a 'Death Weapon'. This means that everything under a large unit when it is destroyed, takes damage depending on the size of the unit. Although, this is less accurate with alot of air units since they tend to be moving very fast, so they don't fall directly down.

Independently firing weapons- "So your telling me you can have a space marine that can run 15mph, but he has to stand still to pull a F***ing trigger?" More turrets= more targets. You wont need to focus on one.

Best part is that those with the expansion, Forged Alliance, can join the Forged Alliance Forever community and get in touch with a community-driven lobby for custom matches, ladders, mods, and even patches (since the Devs stopped patching this game years ago). They are still active and are about to have a tournament (with prizes). Currently, they had
4039 Unique players last 24 hours.
6911 Unique players last 7 days.
13721 Unique players last 30 days.

930 Ladder games last 24 hours.
3435 Ladder games last 7 days.
11643 Ladder games last 30 days.

6317 Custom games last 24 hours.
21158 Custom games last 7 days.
85592 Custom games last 30 days.

Here's a trailer of some gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HUGrYAsoY0

Outso187
01-18-2016, 07:27 AM
-snip-

Thank god I only play Total Wars...

theKeltz
01-18-2016, 12:14 PM
Thank god I only play Total Wars...

Ughh, I hate consecutive based games. I prefer concurrent.

Outso187
01-19-2016, 06:18 AM
Ughh, I hate consecutive based games. I prefer concurrent.

Erm, can I get that in english?

theKeltz
01-19-2016, 11:43 AM
Erm, can I get that in english?

Consecutive-following continuously. As in, one after another. Similar with turn-based

Concurrent-existing, happening, or done at the same time. As in continuous. Similar with Realtime.

Example for Consecutive- pretty much any strategy game by Sid Meier (such as Civilization)

Concurrent- Command & Conquer (a classic, ruined by EA with Tiberium Twilight) Supreme Commander (an epic, ruined by Square Enix with Supreme Commander 2) and StarCraft (Bliz is actually doing a good job here.)

GamerzEST
01-20-2016, 07:42 AM
Mostly MMORPG's at the moment.
Guild Wars 2
World of Warcraft
and some Space Engineers, plus may be a little CS:GO and 1.6 here and there.

Martyre20
01-21-2016, 12:59 PM
Pocket Mortys. Its addictive and I shouldn't have the app open but WHOOMP there it is.

Tallamueu
01-23-2016, 12:01 AM
I am getting way too addicted to WoT for my own good..

In that case:
New TD R3-Marder II
(Will snipe for gems)

theKeltz
01-23-2016, 12:49 AM
Well, I'm currently playing LoZ:OoT, followed by LoZ: Wind Waker to get ready for the HD remake of Twilight Princess coming in March. Then I need to get Hyrule warriors legends. then Star Fox Zero. and a Gannondorf ammibo....

Nintendo won't go easy on my wallet.

"Marge: We don't think you're slow. But on the other hand, it's not like you go to museums or read books or anything.
Homer: Do you think I don't want to? It's those TV networks Marge. They won't let me. One quality show after another, each one more brilliant than the last. If they only stumbled once - just gave us thirty minutes to ourselves. But they won't, they won't let me live."

Tallamueu
02-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Well, I'm currently playing LoZ:OoT, followed by LoZ: Wind Waker to get ready for the HD remake of Twilight Princess coming in March. Then I need to get Hyrule warriors legends. then Star Fox Zero. and a Gannondorf ammibo

<3
LOZ was always a favorite of mine :3

SeventhArchon
02-19-2016, 02:11 PM
Warlock coming 2nd March, hype :333

amelixo
02-26-2016, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzDL1l3Fag

yes.

AlexNemesis
03-03-2016, 10:58 AM
I play MMORPG games by Bioware, those guys are crazy, also Tera time to time. I live in a country that doesn't support a single game, all games are fake copy with problems, internet is so shit, I get my ass whooped a lot even in Smite b/c of shit internet :( cries.

Tallamueu
03-04-2016, 11:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzDL1l3Fag

That URL just insulted me
I'm kidding
It does say that though

Dmantakae
03-05-2016, 12:38 AM
As of late I've mainly been playing Overwatch, and Dirty Bomb. With some Paladins on the side.

Some Indie games that I've recently played and thought were fun are - Superhot, Darkest Dungeon (hard af), and Punch Club.

Debating on getting The Division

xVIPx Superb
03-05-2016, 12:40 AM
I'm so hyped for the division you have no idea.

Agent2090
03-05-2016, 12:49 AM
I'm so hyped for the division you have no idea.

I've never taken vacation days in my life, but I'm taking some on the 8th-10th just to play The Division. I think I have an idea.

EpicWinnar
03-08-2016, 08:32 AM
WoW, mostly, if I'm not on smite.

Occasionally I'll fire up Mortal Kombat X, Warframe, or Battlefront, and even then, that's just for Fighter Squadron mode.

LoveTheTea
03-09-2016, 03:13 AM
SO I started playing The Division last night.

I was disappointed in the face pre-sets as there's only about 8 of them and I don't like any of them all that much (Female). I honestly expected there to be sliders and some really in depth character customisation, but it isn't a MASSIVE deal as there are a lot of other options to make yourself stand out such as tattoos and face paint.

It was a little upsetting for me, as customisation is 100% my favourite part of playing a game. You also can't give yourself a name, it just uses your GamerTag. Oh well, here is my character right now. I only got an hour and a bit to play as I randomly got a massive headache (which I still have this morning) http://xboxclips.com/kayPOW/screenshots/d89c30c8-32ef-4697-a972-5d36c3b8431e

Other than me being a whiney female-doggy about the character creation, I've been having a lot of fun! I LOVE the fact that gear and appearance are separate, it isn't like pre-transmorg WoW and Destiny where everyone who is a high level looks identical because they're wearing the best 'gear' .. there's a lot to take in but the tutorial is really great! I LOVE THE HUB! I always put health bars above my head in MOBA and MMORPG so I was very happy to see the health hub follows the character! Matchmaking seems good to me too! I can't wait to play with my friends as I was playing Solo last night!

Honestly I kind of regret buying this game, because I don't really have time to play it and now all I want to do it play it.. makes me misogs.

Now I need to try and balance my job, my boyfriend, my personal-project / future job plans, my family and surviving (eating, drinking, sleeping.. ).. and now also playing this game.

Why do I do these things.

EpicWinnar
03-09-2016, 03:16 AM
SO I started playing The Division last night.

I was disappointed in the face pre-sets as there's only about 8 of them and I don't like any of them all that much (Female). I honestly expected there to be sliders and some really in depth character customisation, but it isn't a MASSIVE deal as there are a lot of other options to make yourself stand out such as tattoos and face paint.

It was a little upsetting for me, as customisation is 100% my favourite part of playing a game. You also can't give yourself a name, it just uses your GamerTag. Oh well, here is my character right now. I only got an hour and a bit to play as I randomly got a massive headache (which I still have this morning) http://xboxclips.com/kayPOW/screenshots/d89c30c8-32ef-4697-a972-5d36c3b8431e

Other than me being a whiney female-doggy about the character creation, I've been having a lot of fun! I LOVE the fact that gear and appearance are separate, it isn't like pre-transmorg WoW and Destiny where everyone who is a high level looks identical because they're wearing the best 'gear' .. there's a lot to take in but the tutorial is really great! I LOVE THE HUB! I always put health bars above my head in MOBA and MMORPG so I was very happy to see the health hub follows the character! Matchmaking seems good to me too! I can't wait to play with my friends as I was playing Solo last night!

Honestly I kind of regret buying this game, because I don't really have time to play it and now all I want to do it play it.. makes me misogs.

Now I need to try and balance my job, my boyfriend, my personal-project / future job plans, my family and surviving (eating, drinking, sleeping.. ).. and now also playing this game.

Why do I do these things.

Actually, I find Transmog one of the coolest things about WoW currently at max level, because you can basically make your character look like they're wearing whatever set you want. I know a few people that have gone out of their way to collect pieces to a set that makes them look like Saitama from One Punch Man, or Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, some even tried to look like gods from Smite, and pulled it off decently enough :D

LoveTheTea
03-09-2016, 04:07 AM
Actually, I find Transmog one of the coolest things about WoW currently at max level, because you can basically make your character look like they're wearing whatever set you want. I know a few people that have gone out of their way to collect pieces to a set that makes them look like Saitama from One Punch Man, or Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, some even tried to look like gods from Smite, and pulled it off decently enough :D

Sadly Transmorg was put in the game when I started to wean myself away from it and only started getting big when I wasn't geared up for it.. so I have not really experienced the true beauty of it.

I haven't played since the first month of Warlords. Just too expensive in my eyes when I can play Elder Scrolls Online whenever I like for free. :(

I miss WoW, I just wish they would cut it with the money grabbing all the time.

(I mostly miss Sylavanas. Bae.)

EpicWinnar
03-09-2016, 04:09 AM
Sadly Transmorg was put in the game when I started to wean myself away from it and only started getting big when I wasn't geared up for it.. so I have not really experienced the true beauty of it.

I haven't played since the first month of Warlords. Just too expensive in my eyes when I can play Elder Scrolls Online whenever I like for free. :(

I miss WoW, I just wish they would cut it with the money grabbing all the time.

(I mostly miss Sylavanas. Bae.)

Best bae was Jaina, but then Blizzard decided to completely ruin her character after the true death of Arthas.

Edit: Just glad they kept her bae self for Heroes.

I TRIED to get into Elder Scrolls, I really did, but the early levelling is PAINFUl, even compared to most other MMOs I've played

LoveTheTea
03-09-2016, 04:24 AM
Best bae was Jaina, but then Blizzard decided to completely ruin her character after the true death of Arthas.

Edit: Just glad they kept her bae self for Heroes.

I TRIED to get into Elder Scrolls, I really did, but the early levelling is PAINFUl, even compared to most other MMOs I've played

I don't know much about Alliance side.. I only went there for the weird roleplaying pub (Goldshire?) and when I first got the game I made a Night Elf but I didn't end up levelling her past Lvl 2 as all my friends play Horde.

I went in to the roleplaying pub hoping for a laugh but I actually had a pretty good time with some people there, I mean there were some Worgens in the bedroom getting funky which made me a bit uncomfortable when they were being VERY DESCRIPTIVE (I was probably 16-17 at the time) ... but downstairs we had a little legit roleplay going on which was fun! Someone kept giving me beverages and insisting it was Tea.. that was nice.

I love Night Elves, but I love playing 'bad guys' in games and Horde are too Badass for me to pass up! xD And I love Trolls and Blood Elves too 8) AND SYLVANAS .. I have a character on the trial version that is left standing next to Sylavanas in Undercity just so I can go look at her. Weird right? LOL When someone does the necklace quest it makes my day!

I was hooked on ESO for a while, but the fact I haven't touched it since November is telling me it just isn't as good as WoW.. WoW had me going back every couple of months. I think I enjoyed it so much when I was plying because I was a Skyrim addict though.. :')

EpicWinnar
03-09-2016, 05:31 AM
I don't know much about Alliance side.. I only went there for the weird roleplaying pub (Goldshire?) and when I first got the game I made a Night Elf but I didn't end up levelling her past Lvl 2 as all my friends play Horde.

I went in to the roleplaying pub hoping for a laugh but I actually had a pretty good time with some people there, I mean there were some Worgens in the bedroom getting funky which made me a bit uncomfortable when they were being VERY DESCRIPTIVE (I was probably 16-17 at the time) ... but downstairs we had a little legit roleplay going on which was fun! Someone kept giving me beverages and insisting it was Tea.. that was nice.

I love Night Elves, but I love playing 'bad guys' in games and Horde are too Badass for me to pass up! xD And I love Trolls and Blood Elves too 8) AND SYLVANAS .. I have a character on the trial version that is left standing next to Sylavanas in Undercity just so I can go look at her. Weird right? LOL When someone does the necklace quest it makes my day!

I was hooked on ESO for a while, but the fact I haven't touched it since November is telling me it just isn't as good as WoW.. WoW had me going back every couple of months. I think I enjoyed it so much when I was plying because I was a Skyrim addict though.. :')

...Are you sure you're not just a british lady version of me?

Trolls and Blood elves are all I currently play in WoW XD

LoveTheTea
03-09-2016, 06:44 AM
...Are you sure you're not just a british lady version of me?

Trolls and Blood elves are all I currently play in WoW XD

Same, I do have some other races but I never play them. My Main when I was playing started as an Undead Warrior, then Blood Elf Death Knight and in the end I settled in to the roll of Troll Druid. I love my little Troll. 8)

EpicWinnar
03-09-2016, 06:55 AM
Same, I do have some other races but I never play them. My Main when I was playing started as an Undead Warrior, then Blood Elf Death Knight and in the end I settled in to the roll of Troll Druid. I love my little Troll. 8)

My first character ever was a Troll warrior, then I moved over to a blood elf dk for the longest.

Then in Cataclysm I played mostly night elves (family played on alliance)

Then for Pandaria I got to switch back to horde, so I played again, mostly Blood Elves and Trolls

Now in Draenor I have one non-elf/troll, which is my current main (An Orc DK, love tanking).

Elf master race :D

LoveTheTea
03-09-2016, 10:53 AM
My first character ever was a Troll warrior, then I moved over to a blood elf dk for the longest.

Then for Pandaria I got to switch back to horde, so I played again, mostly Blood Elves and Trolls

Now in Draenor I have one non-elf/troll, which is my current main (An Orc DK, love tanking).

If I could have my ears pointed without the pain I would do it in a hearbeat. <3 __ <3

Fênrîr
03-09-2016, 11:33 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/ff8d0b9d2df4b9bc4b6cd8e24654dd07.jpg

Yeah that new xmog system in legion cannot come soon enough. My bank and void storage are already full and now it is spilling over into my inventory.

LoveTheTea
03-09-2016, 11:38 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/ff8d0b9d2df4b9bc4b6cd8e24654dd07.jpg

Yeah that new xmog system in legion cannot come soon enough. My bank and void storage are already full and now it is spilling over into my inventory.

Holy Moley 0___0

I thought I was a hoarder!

Tallamueu
03-09-2016, 02:57 PM

Joined WoW for elves
First character I made was a blood elf Paladin.
He was the reason my username is Tallamueu.
Account was hacked and lost all progress on him.

The only race I will play are still blood elves.
I used to role play as an elf a lot before I stopped.
Elves still are life.

Elf master race.

theKeltz
03-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Well, I finished Twilight Princess HD the other day. One of the few games that (almost) made me cry. Especially the part where Link was carrying the dying Midna through the rain as Midna's Lament played in the background. Sure Nintendo, you have my money. Might as well take my feels:(

On the brighterside, my Gannondorf amiibo came in so I'm looking forward to finding time to play it again on 'hardcore' mode. 4x the damage. Map is mirrored (following guides will be confusing, not uh, like i use them anyway *cough* *cough*). Enemies don't drop hearts.

Fênrîr
03-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Joined WoW for elves
First character I made was a blood elf Paladin.
He was the reason my username is Tallamueu.
Account was hacked and lost all progress on him.

The only race I will play are still blood elves.
I used to role play as an elf a lot before I stopped.
Elves still are life.

Elf master race.

All of my characters are Worgen. All 11 of them.

LoveTheTea
03-10-2016, 03:43 AM
Elves still are life.

I can't think of a game that I've played where I haven't chosen an Elf. Even if I try and play a different race I go back to Elf..

Even on Saints Row 4 I'm an Elf.. LOL

Well, I finished Twilight Princess HD the other day. One of the few games that (almost) made me cry. Especially the part where Link was carrying the dying Midna through the rain as Midna's Lament played in the background. Sure Nintendo, you have my money. Might as well take my feels:(

On the brighterside, my Gannondorf amiibo came in so I'm looking forward to finding time to play it again on 'hardcore' mode. 4x the damage. Map is mirrored (following guides will be confusing, not uh, like i use them anyway *cough* *cough*). Enemies don't drop hearts.

I bought the Limited Edition with Amiibo bundle for my boyfriend on his birthday, can't wait to watch him play through it again! Two years ago I bought him a Gamecube and the original version for Christmas and I really enjoyed watching him play through! (His own Gamecube got broken by his younger siblings..)

So I can't wait, I might even ask him if I can try one of the temples myself! :P .. But I am honestly terrible at games with puzzles..

LoveTheTea
03-10-2016, 03:44 AM
All of my characters are Worgen. All 11 of them.

Worgen and Night Elf are the only races I've leveled on Alliance past level 5 :P

SeventhArchon
03-10-2016, 03:45 AM
To play Smite or to level my lock?

LoveTheTea
03-10-2016, 03:55 AM
To play Smite or to level my lock?

I would say Lock but then I haven't played Smite since S3 hit.. 0__0

EpicWinnar
03-10-2016, 04:35 AM
I would say Lock but then I haven't played Smite since S3 hit.. 0__0

You should join the forum-goer clan I'm putting together, and we should play :)

LoveTheTea
03-10-2016, 09:34 AM
You should join the forum-goer clan I'm putting together, and we should play :)

I'm in a really cool clan at the moment called 'Dan Is Gay' :')

I try and stick to clans with less people in on games.. because I am scared of talking on Mic a little bit o___o
Thanks to all the poopdecks who used to bully me on Call Of Duty for being a girl. Grr.

theKeltz
03-10-2016, 11:51 AM
I bought the Limited Edition with Amiibo bundle for my boyfriend on his birthday, can't wait to watch him play through it again! Two years ago I bought him a Gamecube and the original version for Christmas and I really enjoyed watching him play through! (His own Gamecube got broken by his younger siblings..)

So I can't wait, I might even ask him if I can try one of the temples myself! :P .. But I am honestly terrible at games with puzzles..

They made some good changes to this game for the casual player. When you do the Trial of Tears, you only need to collect 12 instead of 16. You'll get a lantern to help you find Poe's easier after you defeat 20 of the 60. The gamepad will also display how many you defeated/how many are left in each region. Swimming/Climbing has been sped up a little. The controls combine the ease of a Gamecube controller with the convenience of the Wii's motion controls when using things like the sling or the Gale Boomerang. You can transform into Link/Wolf Link faster by tapping on the gamepad instead of having to talk to Midna each time, useful for puzzles and hunting the Poes. And several other things I can't remember.

The thing I like about Nintendo is, when they do a remastery of a game, besides a graphical update, they make some changes to make a game easier to play/less frustrating

Most of the Dungeon puzzles are pretty straightforward, the only time I had any trouble was the stupid sliding block puzzle in Snowpeak ruins.

But by far the hardest part was when Nintendo was trying to take my feels. Midna's Lament is my favorite song out of the game though.

EpicWinnar
03-11-2016, 01:41 AM

I try and stick to clans with less people in on games.. because I am scared of talking on Mic a little bit o___o
Thanks to all the poopdecks who used to bully me on Call Of Duty for being a girl. Grr.

Oh, I hate people like that. Women play video games. This is a thing.

KFire
03-15-2016, 10:48 AM

We are like 3-4 active people at the moment lol. You are always welcome :). It seems to be growing recently. Seems like starting to be active again works.

KFire
03-15-2016, 10:49 AM
Btw I am playing Dying light 2spooky4me

EpicWinnar
03-16-2016, 02:03 AM
Btw I am playing Dying light 2spooky4me

Not gonna lie, the night time sections of that scare the living piss out of me.

10x more fun than Left4Dead, except for when you get invades.

LoveTheTea
03-17-2016, 04:03 AM
We are like 3-4 active people at the moment lol. You are always welcome :). It seems to be growing recently. Seems like starting to be active again works.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/halofanon/images/2/2f/Orly.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110303204308

I was going to post 'O'rly' but then I saw this and I just can't.

When I come back to Smite I'll have a look! At the moment I haven't played since S3 dropped though. Life got on top of me, but Skadi is making me want to play A LOT.

I haven't played The Division since last week, by boyfriend has ligament damage in his wrist and I don't want to play the story without him. This sucks. I wan't to playy!

EpicWinnar
03-17-2016, 04:44 AM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/halofanon/images/2/2f/Orly.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110303204308

I was going to post 'O'rly' but then I saw this and I just can't.

When I come back to Smite I'll have a look! At the moment I haven't played since S3 dropped though. Life got on top of me, but Skadi is making me want to play A LOT.

I haven't played The Division since last week, by boyfriend has ligament damage in his wrist and I don't want to play the story without him. This sucks. I wan't to playy!

YOU MUST COME BACK....

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/b0/b0c604b88bdc11d682f75043f759df51046fa64aa30053d2c0 4519d00225cb2e.jpg

KFire
03-17-2016, 09:31 AM

We were a bunch more, but Donaldx that was the clan leader went away, and then I that was the clan leader went like 6 months without playing due to suckish internet.

It was never meant to have many people anyways, just to gather the people from the forums that would like to play together and their friends. Right now most are inactive or have their own clans. I like my [FORUM] tag anyways :P

xVIPx Superb
03-17-2016, 09:40 AM
The Division is so much fun :3

KFire
03-17-2016, 09:56 AM
Not gonna lie, the night time sections of that scare the living piss out of me.

10x more fun than Left4Dead, except for when you get invades.

I think i finally found a game that shows me how the zombie apocalypse would be. I know now that i would not survive lol. To much jumps and runs for me.

EpicWinnar
03-18-2016, 02:28 AM
I think i finally found a game that shows me how the zombie apocalypse would be. I know now that i would not survive lol. To much jumps and runs for me.

My fat ass would be one of the first ones eaten lol

Chibo
03-22-2016, 04:25 PM
i recently played through both metro games. my flipping banana hat jebus flying horse these games are so good! 6 pounds in a sale on xb1 and some of the best gaming time i have ever played. i will be so happy if they continue to make metro games!

if you like atmospheric single player fps, this is a must have collection.

also i liked 2033 redux slightly over last light redux. on xbox at least there was more bugs in last light and overall the game felt perfect while last light with the few bugs and a couple of story problems it was a bit worse. still fantastic games.

Shaman
03-22-2016, 04:50 PM
After completing the first year and getting married to leah on stardew valley, I kinda don't feel too interested in the game anymore. It was mostly the character interactions that kept me interested, not all the farming stuff.

AlexEvilSnowman
03-22-2016, 04:59 PM
I was gonna finish FF6... until my save data somehow got deleted when I got beaten by a boss.

MadManToTheMax
03-22-2016, 05:56 PM
Playing Mount & Blade til Bannerlord comes out

Shaman
03-22-2016, 07:42 PM
Also, I bought a game account to sryth, just something to do when at school waiting for class and procrastinating.

Oh, corruption of champions has officially been ended, the endings are... well think about how mass effect 3 ended, not that bad. Not even half that bad but they are definitely disappointing foe me.

EpicWinnar
03-23-2016, 02:40 AM
Currently playing Pokemon Omega Ruby. Decided to challenge myself and pick Treecko for once. Wish me luck!

EpicWinnar
03-23-2016, 04:02 AM
Sigh..

( ಠ~ಠ) (>_ლ) ¯\(°_o)/¯
https://twitter.com/Trisitella/status/712532239901450245

http://i.imgur.com/pgqCryH.png

And my murloc plushie has a friend now ♥‿♥

(kinda wana break out Rainbow and I's tradition of taking plushie on head selfies now <3 ;p )

http://i.imgur.com/X8bPXjD.jpg

omg please do...so adorable...

I mean...uhh....

MANLINESS

GUY STUFF!

Trisitella
03-23-2016, 09:31 PM
Oh.. shit.. wrong thread.. *runs away*

EpicWinnar
03-24-2016, 12:39 AM

I wouldn't say so, Tris. It's still technically gaming related :)

LoveTheTea
03-24-2016, 09:40 AM

MURLOCCCccccccc

I've wanted a Murky plush since forever tho.

EpicWinnar
03-24-2016, 12:52 PM
MURLOCCCccccccc

I've wanted a Murky plush since forever tho.

MRGRGRRLGRRGRLLL

I am a huge fan of Murky as well :D

SirKeksalot
03-24-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm almost afraid to ask, but...any Evolve fans out there? (I haven't played in a while because Smite has taken over my life and I need to practice my Elder Kraken game, so if anyone has any tips on how to tear myself away from my current addiction to keep up on other games, I'd appreciate the help)

EpicWinnar
03-25-2016, 03:09 AM
I'm almost afraid to ask, but...any Evolve fans out there? (I haven't played in a while because Smite has taken over my life and I need to practice my Elder Kraken game, so if anyone has any tips on how to tear myself away from my current addiction to keep up on other games, I'd appreciate the help)

I played a little bit, but all my friends on PS4 have moved on to other games. My favorite hunters were always Bucket and Hank, but I sucked with both.

The only Monster I can ever play as is Goliath.

SirKeksalot
03-25-2016, 11:17 AM
I played a little bit, but all my friends on PS4 have moved on to other games. My favorite hunters were always Bucket and Hank, but I sucked with both.

The only Monster I can ever play as is Goliath.

The game has improved dramatically over the course of its history, and there's an upcoming title update that's going to make it even better. It certainly requires a lot of practice. Took me a while to beat even bots as the monster. I can't get my mic to work, and I'm too cheap to buy a new one, so I just play monster if I can help it.

KFire
03-29-2016, 05:57 PM
And doing some Blackdessert now

EpicWinnar
03-30-2016, 12:47 AM
Starting to get back into WoW majorly again. Levelling the shaman, about to get him out of Northrend (My favorite section of the game, actually, I just love all the atmosphere of those areas, especially Grizzly Hills/Storm Peaks/Sholazar).

LoveTheTea
03-30-2016, 03:55 AM
Starting to get back into WoW majorly again. Levelling the shaman, about to get him out of Northrend (My favorite section of the game, actually, I just love all the atmosphere of those areas, especially Grizzly Hills/Storm Peaks/Sholazar).

Back when I used to play, I would run from any Horde starting level regardless of race, to the Undead quest line and surrounding areas. It would sometimes take me a stupidly long time .. as I wouldn't have a mount and sometimes I would out-level the quests just from exploration experience.

I just love everything about it. Sylvanas is my bae. ]

It's like Halloween every day! :D

EpicWinnar
03-30-2016, 03:58 AM
Back when I used to play, I would run from any Horde starting level regardless of race, to the Undead quest line and surrounding areas. It would sometimes take me a stupidly long time .. as I wouldn't have a mount and sometimes I would out-level the quests just from exploration experience.

I just love everything about it. Sylvanas is my bae. ]

It's like Halloween every day! :D

I'll admit, I enjoyed the Silverpine and Hillsbrad quest lines the first time. After that, I level up to 15 in Kalimdor, get my org rep up as high as I can, then just spam dungeons until Outland. Old world revamp was nice, but I like Outland's terrain/art design so much more.

LoveTheTea
03-30-2016, 04:02 AM
I'll admit, I enjoyed the Silverpine and Hillsbrad quest lines the first time. After that, I level up to 15 in Kalimdor, get my org rep up as high as I can, then just spam dungeons until Outland. Old world revamp was nice, but I like Outland's terrain/art design so much more.

When I started WoW I leveled through nothing but questing up until Level 45ish.. It's crazy how many quests my friends skipped compared to me. As a lore and story addict, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Though after my Undead, I did end up going for the dungeons.. only so much constant questing one can take xD

EpicWinnar
03-30-2016, 04:15 AM
When I started WoW I leveled through nothing but questing up until Level 45ish.. It's crazy how many quests my friends skipped compared to me. As a lore and story addict, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Though after my Undead, I did end up going for the dungeons.. only so much constant questing one can take xD

My sentiment exactly. I generally play either Trolls or Elves. The occasional Orc in the case of my main (A Death Knight). I just love being unstoppable undead juggernaut that Blood specialization provides.

Fênrîr
03-30-2016, 12:34 PM
After some pretty heavy drama that cost us several members my guild finally took down Mythic Tyrant Velhari last night. I hate regression like that but sadly there just isn't any quality raiders in this game anymore due to the content drought.

LoveTheTea
03-30-2016, 12:48 PM
After some pretty heavy drama that cost us several members my guild finally took down Mythic Tyrant Velhari last night. I hate regression like that but sadly there just isn't any quality raiders in this game anymore due to the content drought.

I've never raided in WoW, never found the right people to do it. Nor did I ever have good enough gear.

It looks like fun!

Trying to save money right now though, Xbox Live is the only Sub I'm paying for,

Fênrîr
03-30-2016, 12:59 PM
I've never raided in WoW, never found the right people to do it. Nor did I ever have good enough gear.

It looks like fun!

Trying to save money right now though, Xbox Live is the only Sub I'm paying for,

Raiding is the only reason I am still playing right now. If my guild gets 13/13M before legion drops I might actually quit this game in the first time in over 9 years. I've done everything else. :(

I haven't payed for a WoW sub in over a year now. The insane amount of gold they throw at you in your garrison is ridiculous. 30 minutes a day across 3 characters equates to about 60-70k gold a month. US token prices are around 35-40k gold while the EU prices are more than double that which kinda sucks for those people.

EpicWinnar
03-31-2016, 01:17 AM

I'm still stuck at only having done the first 4 on NORMAL -.-

But I have fun in the guild I'm in, so I guess I have to take the tradeoff.

Fênrîr
03-31-2016, 03:04 PM
I'm still stuck at only having done the first 4 on NORMAL -.-

But I have fun in the guild I'm in, so I guess I have to take the tradeoff.

I have a lot of fun in my guild too. I am just annoyed that we have to regress because we lost some core members and replacing those people is hard with the player quality so low these days.

Once legion comes around this will not be an issue.

EpicWinnar
04-01-2016, 01:24 AM
I have a lot of fun in my guild too. I am just annoyed that we have to regress because we lost some core members and replacing those people is hard with the player quality so low these days.

Once legion comes around this will not be an issue.

Horde or Alliance? What server?

AcidTheWarlock
04-01-2016, 04:57 AM
I'm gonna strangle whoever screwed up the threads here, you trolls.

EpicWinnar
04-01-2016, 04:58 AM
I'm gonna strangle whoever screwed up the threads here, you trolls.

No idea who it could be.

AlexNemesis
04-01-2016, 05:11 AM
my reps also disappeared too. So much hate for me :O lol

EpicWinnar
04-01-2016, 05:14 AM
my reps also disappeared too. So much hate for me :O lol

But how could they hate you?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/43163745.jpg

AlexNemesis
04-01-2016, 05:18 AM
But how could they hate you?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/43163745.jpg

actually how could they love me? :D

EpicWinnar
04-01-2016, 05:21 AM
actually how could they love me? :D

I do, but that's a different story, for different reasons :D

Fênrîr
04-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Horde or Alliance? What server?

I only play Worgen so...

My main and guild is on Stormrage but I have quite a few alts spread across various realms.

EpicWinnar
04-04-2016, 01:57 AM
I only play Worgen so...

My main and guild is on Stormrage but I have quite a few alts spread across various realms.

Only Alliance race I can really stand to play anymore are Dwarves and Night elves.

Primary is Horde on Dalaran.

LoveTheTea
04-04-2016, 04:10 AM
I went to a Super Smash Bros 4 tournament yesterday.

I don't compete but I love the atmosphere. My boyfriend won the tournament, there was a £125 prize pot. We had a good turn out! He won £40 after paying venue and 2nd/3rd places.

I am thinking about getting him to train me rocky style, make a cool stage with stairs and do a montage of me on the boxing ring stage and the stairs.

I want to play, but I'm honestly just not very good at games in general unless they're RPG and single player. xD

I used to be good at FPS back in COD4 days, but my ex stopped me playing games and I got super rusty. Never got back in the swing of it.

/LIFESTORY/ESSAY/FIN

EpicWinnar
04-04-2016, 04:15 AM

I don't compete but I love the atmosphere. My boyfriend won the tournament, there was a £125 prize pot. We had a good turn out! He won £40 after paying venue and 2nd/3rd places.

I am thinking about getting him to train me rocky style, make a cool stage with stairs and do a montage of me on the boxing ring stage and the stairs.

I want to play, but I'm honestly just not very good at games in general unless they're RPG and single player. xD

I used to be good at FPS back in COD4 days, but my ex stopped me playing games and I got super rusty. Never got back in the swing of it.

/LIFESTORY/ESSAY/FIN

I'm pretty much the same way, and it's always good to hear more about you, Tea :3

As for competitive gaming, I can't say I've really done much of it. Unless you count tabletop gaming, then I went to a couple of unofficial tournaments for Magic the Gathering. Did pretty well, but didn't really win anything major.

KFire
04-04-2016, 10:46 AM

/LIFESTORY/ESSAY/FIN

I used to be the best in my City on Super Smash Bros N64.

I had an N64 and had a bunch of friends who will come and play together.

In front of my house, a lot of people used to gather to play Yu Gi Oh for some reason. Not just in front of my house, but in the whole block, so a lot of people would also come to play smash bros.

Someday some guy appears and says he beat the self proclamed best 9-0 in a 10 lives battle. I never really thought about being the best there until that, but I kicked his ass so bad lol. It still feel weird to say it. That was quite a long time ago anyways :P. I played recently online and got kicked.

KFire
04-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Anyhow. I wanna do an unturned session this sunday. I will probably make a thread about it.

Anyone interested?

NinjaRita
04-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Have you guys ever heard of Active Worlds? It was very obscure for over a decade due to using a subscription kind of thing up until June 2013 as well as lack of advertising, but it's now picking up new users left and right because Vinny from Vinesauce went on it.

EpicWinnar
04-05-2016, 03:14 AM
One game I wish EA didn't ruin was Old Republic.

I had so much more fun with that game than I did with WoW....

Then EA had to basically nickel and dime for everything.

Yes, I understand that you had the OPTION to pay subscription, but don't offer the ILLUSION of choice.

inferno18
04-06-2016, 07:01 AM
Sims 4.. I have an addiction ._.

EpicWinnar
04-06-2016, 07:03 AM
Sims 4.. I have an addiction ._.

It's okay...you're among friends now, Inferno -hug-

.......My addiction to WoW is just as bad..

Beviah
04-06-2016, 09:42 AM
It's okay...you're among friends now, Inferno -hug-

.......My addiction to WoW is just as bad..

I can agree to this, I've been playing World of Warcraft for almost twelve years, it was the first true video game I ever played on the computer. I admired the difficulty, at the time, as I was very young, and the fact that I played it with my family gave it sentimental value. I've been straying away from it, however, with my focus on Smite and now Black Desert Online, I have considered the plausibility of quitting World of Warcraft after Legion. I've accomplished just about everything that there is to do within the game, but, with the game having sentimental value, both from the perspective of playing with family, and some of my best friends and memories were due to the game, it's hard to quit.

That aside, I've been playing Black Desert Online, it has reminiscence of World of Warcraft, Smite, and fighter games like Mortal Kombat. All in which I've very much enjoyed. I admire the game for it's difficulty and unique qualities and I'd highly recommend it to anyone, because it is not the traditional MMORPG by any stretch.

EpicWinnar
04-06-2016, 09:49 AM
I just want a decent multi platform Sonic game :(

Fênrîr
04-06-2016, 01:08 PM
I can agree to this, I've been playing World of Warcraft for almost twelve years, it was the first true video game I ever played on the computer. I admired the difficulty, at the time, as I was very young, and the fact that I played it with my family gave it sentimental value. I've been straying away from it, however, with my focus on Smite and now Black Desert Online, I have considered the plausibility of quitting World of Warcraft after Legion. I've accomplished just about everything that there is to do within the game, but, with the game having sentimental value, both from the perspective of playing with family, and some of my best friends and memories were due to the game, it's hard to quit.

That aside, I've been playing Black Desert Online, it has reminiscence of World of Warcraft, Smite, and fighter games like Mortal Kombat. All in which I've very much enjoyed. I admire the game for it's difficulty and unique qualities and I'd highly recommend it to anyone, because it is not the traditional MMORPG by any stretch.

Anyone who grew up playing WoW simply does not quit.

Even with the current state of the game I can't bring myself to that point. Way too much time invested and way too many memories to just let it go.

EpicWinnar
04-07-2016, 01:02 AM
Also, a sequel to Jade Empire would be so awesome. But then again, Bioware's owned by EA, they're not allowed to do fun things anymore, they have to keep pumping out shitty, uninspired sequels to Mass Effect.

KFire
04-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Ok Unturned thread done.

This sunday we stand.

EpicWinnar
04-08-2016, 01:45 AM
Starting another new playthrough of Omega Ruby (Played with Mudkip, was too easy)

Going with Treecko this time. Arceus help me...

KFire
04-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Starting another new playthrough of Omega Ruby (Played with Mudkip, was too easy)

Going with Treecko this time. Arceus help me...

He gets an ability later on that he leaves enemy pokemons in 1 hp. It is great to get them.

Goobis
04-08-2016, 09:40 AM
It took forever but I finally found the character I love for Skyrim.

An Argonian scout trained in Archery, Restoration, and One-Handed. :3

EpicWinnar
04-08-2016, 09:57 AM

I was boring.

I went with an Imperial Warrior trained in One Handed, Block, Heavy armor, and Blacksmithing -.-

xVIPx Superb
04-08-2016, 10:22 AM
I was a Breton stealth mage who fought for the imperials :P

ShoNuff Kay
04-08-2016, 10:32 AM

Hmm I' thought you would be more of a Khajit player :P

Goobis
04-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Hmm I' thought you would be more of a Khajit player :P

I don't know why but I always enjoyed the Argonians more than Khajit.

Tallamueu
04-08-2016, 10:51 PM
I was boring.

I went with an Imperial Warrior trained in One Handed, Block, Heavy armor, and Blacksmithing -.-

I was an Imperial Archer, but I fought for the Stormcloaks. I used bows most of the time, but used Sword and Shield in the close encounters.
Light Armor, Block, One Handed, Archery, Lockpicking, Smithing, Restoration, Pickpocket, Speech, and Sneak. All up to max skill rank.

SirKeksalot
04-09-2016, 11:11 AM
I started a Khajiit named Roger who fights unarmed. I didn't get very far with him because Smite took over my life.

Fênrîr
04-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Every character I've made in Skyrim has been a Nord.

SeventhArchon
04-11-2016, 07:42 AM
Too lazy to grind BnS, can't get myself to turn on LoL or HotS, friends want Smite instead of Dota...
ALL I DO IS PLAY SMITE

Fênrîr
04-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Well the meta in Dota 2 is terrible right now so I don't blame him

SirKeksalot
04-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Too lazy to grind BnS, can't get myself to turn on LoL or HotS, friends want Smite instead of Dota...
ALL I DO IS PLAY SMITE

Same tbh. It's been MONTHS since I've played Evolve. I'm going to go back to the game in the summer and I'm going to suck so hard, I just know it.

Hell, I even play Smite in my DREAMS. This one time, I dreamed I was Odin and I was playing Clash and I got a penta after I killed a Kuku using the Void Wyrm skin. It was a weirdly specific dream...

SeventhArchon
04-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Well the meta in Dota 2 is terrible right now so I don't blame him
We're playing on casual scrub level though. I feel like Smite just caught us both in the right time when we feel motivated to play it.

Same tbh. It's been MONTHS since I've played Evolve. I'm going to go back to the game in the summer and I'm going to suck so hard, I just know it.

Hell, I even play Smite in my DREAMS. This one time, I dreamed I was Odin and I was playing Clash and I got a penta after I killed a Kuku using the Void Wyrm skin. It was a weirdly specific dream...
Dayum.
Though with the upcoming event, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be similar with me :3

Fênrîr
04-11-2016, 06:52 PM
We're playing on casual scrub level though. I feel like Smite just caught us both in the right time when we feel motivated to play it.

My goal this year is to get 6500 MMR in dota 2 and master/diamond 1 in Smite. I've already been in challenger in LoL so not even going to try to get that this year unless I end up achieving the first 2 rather quickly.

Out of those 3 Smite is the only one I haven't been a top player in because I lose interest like halfway through the season:(

AlexNemesis
04-12-2016, 04:01 PM
My goal this year is to get 6500 MMR in dota 2 and master/diamond 1 in Smite. I've already been in challenger in LoL so not even going to try to get that this year unless I end up achieving the first 2 rather quickly.

Out of those 3 Smite is the only one I haven't been a top player in because I lose interest like halfway through the season:(

Idk but many players I know including myself loses interest after playing for couple of months.

AlexNemesis
04-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Hype for ME4 wrecks meh.

Fênrîr
04-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Idk but many players I know including myself loses interest after playing for couple of months.

I think it is due to the lack of major balance patches compared to dota 2 and LoL.

Not that is necessarily a bad thing but seeing the same gods and builds every game gets old very quickly (Yes ironic). This season seems to have more variety than the previous two so I'll probably stick around a lot longer this season.

AlexNemesis
04-12-2016, 04:21 PM
I think it is due to the lack of major balance patches compared to dota 2 and LoL.

Not that is necessarily a bad thing but seeing the same gods and builds every game gets old very quickly (Yes ironic). This season seems to have more variety than the previous two so I'll probably stick around a lot longer this season.

Yeah, I was about to say it, I play other modes than CQ, since I like jungle and it is poop, and in those modes, I change builds and gods a lot.

SeventhArchon
04-12-2016, 05:01 PM

Yep, observable fact in Season 2. It held back Smite a massive amount but S3 is a huge step forward.

AlexNemesis
04-14-2016, 06:23 AM
Yep, observable fact in Season 2. It held back Smite a massive amount but S3 is a huge step forward.

God pool, I loved season 1 more, we had some strong gods, arena had always a AO Kuang lol, but it was good, I know that it went to ppl ofc, not much meta to follow, less copy build, copy god pick, no spl to watch and follow, also Zeus, Odin needed brain those days.

A mix of season 1 and season 3, and reverting and kill most changes of season 2 and we are good to go forever lol.

TheLethalCorgi
04-24-2016, 12:45 AM
I tried Sunset overdrive since it was free. Thought I'd hate it but it's pretty fun. Unexpected vulgarity and humor.

Azilo
04-25-2016, 12:02 AM
Okay guys, gimme a game. Something like an MMO Minecraft (I love building)
Or games like Runescape.

It has to be at the very least F2P for me. I am very damn bored.

SirKeksalot
04-25-2016, 03:54 PM
Okay guys, gimme a game. Something like an MMO Minecraft (I love building)
Or games like Runescape.

It has to be at the very least F2P for me. I am very damn bored.

Smite.

/40keks

Tallamueu
05-01-2016, 01:32 AM
Horde or Alliance?

Nalessa
05-01-2016, 03:56 AM
If you gonna PvP, Humans are the most broken race in the game if their racial doesn't get changed for Legion. (their racial is basically a free beads, every other race has to sacrifice a trinket slot for that, humans don't).

If you gonna PvE, doesn't really matter, some races synergize better then others for PvE for certain class/speccs, but generally pick w/e you think looks the nicest or has the most interesting lore.
IMHO Belf and Tauren are the best though, Belf cuz Bae and Tauren cuz moocows are cool, and they're the most chill and respected race in the game.

Fênrîr
05-01-2016, 05:13 PM
The human racial is only OP when min maxing matters aka anyone complaining under a 2000 rating is just using that excuse as a crutch to be bad. It is problematic when comps > skill which doesn't start to set into play until around a 2200 rating. It needs to be nerfed but it is nowhere near as broken as a lot of people make it out to be.

99% of the competing world first guilds are Horde because a lot of their racials are just flat out retarded in a mythic raiding environment. It is similar to the human racial in pvp because things like an AoE stun/silence and massive steroid make or break a lot of fight mechanics. Once again in that environment min/maxing is extremely important.

Unless you are looking to achieve a 2500 rating in pvp or compete for worlds first then it doesn't matter what you play.

The rest is a matter of opinion because honestly you will never see me playing any other race except Worgen.

SirKeksalot
05-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Horde or Alliance?

Neither. Join the glorious PC master race.

SeventhArchon
05-07-2016, 02:58 PM
JPF for normal phones and Paragon release date? Can't find shit.

SirKeksalot
05-07-2016, 08:18 PM
JPF for normal phones and Paragon release date? Can't find shit.

For a second, I thought JPF was Jurassic Park Something that starts with F, and I was a little confused because I'm pretty sure there's already a Jurassic Park mobile game they were milking.

KFire
05-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Idk if you guys knew but overwatch is free until tomorrow.

Fênrîr
05-08-2016, 07:21 PM
Everyone knows lol

The game is overhyped to hell but I actually like it. :)

RainbowSplat
05-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Tried play OW played 10 mins and simply uninstaled afterwards idk that game simply didnt attracted me at all

Dmantakae
05-08-2016, 10:16 PM
I've been playing it for a couple months now, and I've enjoyed it. Especially more-so now since I can finally play with friends. Game is definitely not for everyone, but if you liked tf and quake then you're probably going to like Overwatch... Hell if you liked Global Agenda then you're probably going to like it.

Already preordered and whatnot - if you plan on playing it feel free to add me Dmantakae#1859

xVIPx Superb
05-09-2016, 01:49 AM
Overwatch itself is fun, but I'm not going to buy it off principle, there needs to be a lot of nerfs given out before I consider buying it.

Fênrîr
05-09-2016, 12:04 PM
What multiplayer shooter game has been even close to balanced?

In those games there is supposed to be a bunch of retarded bullshit flying around. There are some bugs that need to be addressed though.

ImAeternalis
05-09-2016, 12:10 PM
What multiplayer shooter game has been even close to balanced?

In those games there is supposed to be a bunch of retarded bullshit flying around. There are some bugs that need to be addressed though.

CS:GO is probably the most balanced shooter. Excluding the auto snipers, that is. And Flashbangs.

AcidTheWarlock
05-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Who's hyped for DoW III?!?!?!

YEEEET!

theKeltz
05-13-2016, 11:11 PM
I' prefer Battleborn over Overwatch myself. In other news, DooM released today but Amazon says I don't get it until tomorrow. I've pre-purchased a game from them nearly every month since last november and had it arrive day one. I'm not good at conferring emotions to emotionless text but I am pretty disappointing with a dash of anger. I was looking forward to filling today (one of my few days off work) with hyper violence and spectacular executions. but at least tomorrow i get an kick-ass looking statue of the revnant with my collector's edition

In other other news, can't wait for StarCraft II patch 3.3 to go live (next tues?). I get to play as Abathur in co-op, whom is my favorite character in Heart of the Swarm, also some stuff about a zombie mode and getting extra buffs to your commander with mastery levels or something but who cares about that.

Tallamueu
05-13-2016, 11:33 PM
Battleborn hurts my eyes. Color overload.
The same goes with Paragon, but it's less colors and more... Circles.

Tallamueu
05-19-2016, 12:43 AM
http://onlywat.ch/

theKeltz
05-19-2016, 04:06 AM
I'm loving Doom. Beat the story, but I'll have to go through most of the levels again to find secrets and collectibles I missed (somehow I missed the Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 arcade cabinet :/. Not kidding, a mini game where you punch turkeys to death.) about 5 more lil Doomguy dolls, and 10 more hidden classic DooM levels. Haven't tried multiplayer but the SnapMap is good (think the Forge mode in Halo but with a lot more customization). Lore is interesting too(I'll prob go into somewhat spoil-y detail later when I'm on my computer). Glory kills- epic and contextual based, the animation is different based on where your looking when you execute the demon and the environment (so far I've seen it be different if your in the air above the demon or if near a wall, might be others). The 3 different bosses also have a unique glory kill. I especially liked the one for the last one. I even took a screenshot of it. (Final boss was a lot tricker than the others since it had a bullet hell kind of feel)

(To be edited with how I feel about multiplayer later) though one cool thing. One of the emotes you can have with your character in multiplayer is.... the..... DooM shuffle.

Tallamueu
05-19-2016, 11:22 AM
Welcome back Keltz! :3
Is this where you've been?
Glad you had fun.

theKeltz
05-21-2016, 12:22 AM
Found some interesting Lore while exploring the Level's in DooM. Most of it was found in Hell inscribed on large tablets known as 'Slayer's Testament'. Please note, there is a large text wall here and it has spoilers of the backstory, story, and what the final boss is.

So, in the new DooM game, It turns out that DooMguy is actually a humanoid (could be human, not sure) from (another dimension? different planet?) Argent D'nurr, and is the sole survivor of an order of nights known as the Night Sentinels and were tasked with protecting the 'Wraiths' from the demons. later on, a unnamed member of the Night Sentinels offered the demons a way inside the temple if they would revive his fallen son (which they revived into the Icon of Sin from DooM II). So the demons were able to capture (and corrupt?) the Wraiths allowing them to open rifts between worlds. It is possibly here where all the other knights were slain except for DooMguy, who went full on berserk mode and slaughtered countless number of demons choosing to stay on the 'Path of Eternal Torment' or staying in hell to kill demons and later was bestowed 'terrible power and speed' by the 'Seraphim'. at some unknown point in time, a unnamed demon 'the Wretch who should not be named' decided to aid the 'DooM Slayer' (and betray his kind) by giving him the enchanted armor you see him wear. It is noted that Champions arose among the demons only to fall to the DooM Slayer. Around here, the demons realized that the DooM Slayer could only be contained and lured him into Kadingir Sanctum and imprisoned him in an alter that put him in a stasis sleep(?) and enchanted the alter to protect the DooM Slayer from anyone interacting with the alter. Sometime later it is the present and the Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC) finds the 'Argent Fracture' on mars and is able to convert the argent plasma released by the fracture into energy for Earth. The argent fracture also occasionally spawns temporary rifts between Mars and various parts of Hell, so naturally they find a way to make stable portals and start conducting explorations in Hell which usually ends up in everyone or nearly everyone dying. At some point a large enough portal is formed that the UAC facilty and all (about) 61,000 people are dead or are possessed. Then you, the DooM Slayer, wakes up and starts on another rampage throughout Mars and Hell eventually closing 'the Well' which is the source of the Argent Fracture and Killing the 'Spider Mastermind' (possibly the current Lord of Hell?) whom is presumably the Leader of the invasion.

(from the 6 Slayer's Testaments that talk about the DooM Slayer) (read aloud in a 'Demonic Voice' when interacted with, possibly the voice of the current Lord of Hell.

"In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him… the Doom Slayer."

"Tempered by the fires of Hell, his iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preys upon the weak. For he alone was the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, who sought retribution in all quarters, dark and light, fire and ice, in the beginning and the end, and he hunted the slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty; for he passed through the divide as none but demon had before."

"And in his conquest against the blackened souls of the doomed, his prowess was shown. In his crusade, the seraphim bestowed upon him terrible power and speed, and with his might he crushed the obsidian pillars of the Blood Temples. He set forth without pity upon the beasts of the nine circles. Unbreakable, incorruptible, unyielding, the Doom Slayer sought to end the dominion of the dark realm."

"The age of his reckoning was uncounted. The scribes carved his name deep in the tablets of Hell across eons, and each battle etched terror in the hearts of the demons. They knew he would come, as he always had, as he always will, to feast on the blood of the wicked. For he alone could draw strength from his fallen foes, and ever his power grew, swift and unrelenting."

"None could stand before the horde but the Doom Slayer. Despair spread before him like a plague, striking fear into the shadow-dwellers, driving them to deeper and darker pits. But from the depths of the abyss rose The Great One, a champion mightier than all who had come before. The Titan, of immeasurable power and ferocity. He strode upon the plain and faced the Doom Slayer, and a mighty battle was fought on the desolate plains. The Titan fought with the fury of the countless that had fallen at the Doom Slayer's hand, but there fell the Titan, and in his defeat the shadow horde were routed."

"And in his terrible rancor between worlds and through time, the Hell Walker found the wretch who shall not be named, but in his heresy was loyal to his evil cause. The wretch adorned the Doom Slayer in a mighty armor, wrought in the forges of Hell, impenetrable and unyielding. With sword and shield of adamantine strength, the Doom Slayer set to banishing all that were left unbroken by his savagery to the void."

"Yet as the mighty Titan fell and dread engulfed the armies of Doom, the demon priests of the Blood Temples laid a trap to capture this scourge of Hell. Insatiable, even by the vanquishing of the Great One, the Hell Walker sought prey in the tombs of the Blood Keep. And blinded by his fervor, the lure drew him in. The priests brought down the temple upon the Doom Slayer, and in his defeat entombed him in the cursed sarcophagus. The mark of the Doom Slayer was burned upon his crypt, a warning to all of Hell that the terror within must never be freed. There he lies still, and ever more, in silent suffering.

WookieeMario
05-23-2016, 05:55 AM
I been in closed beta for Overwatch for a long time. And my reaction after spending hours on hours on it.

Meh, decent shooter. Has map balance issues, but an decent fps.

SirKeksalot
05-31-2016, 06:15 PM
Y'all bitches better get on the Saurian hype train.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1379624404/saurian-an-open-world-dinosaur-survival-experience

theKeltz
06-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Y'all bitches better get on the Saurian hype train.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1379624404/saurian-an-open-world-dinosaur-survival-experience

Last time I was on kickstarter was when UBER tried to crowdraise Human Resources since PA did pretty well. Im still sad that HR never got enough money to fund and they just dropped it. It would be the closest we got to Lovecraftian we had since CoC: Dark Corners of the Earth (good game once you get around the bugs)
I

SirKeksalot
06-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Last time I was on kickstarter was when UBER tried to crowdraise Human Resources since PA did pretty well. Im still sad that HR never got enough money to fund and they just dropped it. It would be the closest we got to Lovecraftian we had since CoC: Dark Corners of the Earth (good game once you get around the bugs)
I

...Ok, what are UBER, HR, PA, Lovecraftian, and CoC?

SeventhArchon
06-12-2016, 03:01 PM
Overwatch would be den/den if it didn't literally fry my CPU and GPU and didn't bug the shit out of its settings. Gonna get dust removed tomorrow because it's honestly just mad.