PDA

View Full Version : Recap Video for Week 1 of the Smite World Championship Series

teraohms
05-05-2014, 07:57 AM
Get caught up on week one of the SWCS in 20 minutes. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qc-6Eud_XI

RazorAce
05-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Love the idea, keep them coming. Work on learning all of the move names, and throw some hype in there. Other than that, the idea is great and has potential once you get a following.

Mashran
05-08-2014, 04:50 PM
I really like your idea, I'll watch if you plan to continue this series.

Though I think you should summarize how the match played out instead of telling us what's going on during random plays which we already see on the screen. For example telling us if it was a match with many goldswings, if it was just a stomp, which players did well in this particular match etc, all while rolling clips like you did. If there were any really good plays in particular you could just explain what we should look out for and let us watch the clip play out with the real casters commentating.

This might be changing too much of your original concept but hey, that's just my opinion. Otherwise great work and initiative! Good luck!

Zepmora
05-09-2014, 07:02 PM
I struggled to watch this, felt like the room was spinning with the background. Great idea for series though

DraconianDeus
05-12-2014, 04:08 AM
I'd suggest lowering the casters' voice while editing as it's very hard to listen to your voices together, pretty sure there's software that can do that.
And i think there's a bass play you've added in the background? So annoying.