PDA

View Full Version : PTS Intructions and Limitations

Pages : [1] 2

HiRezDrybear
05-02-2014, 07:01 PM
The Public Test Server (PTS) is used for testing major patches prior to their release to the "official/live" Smite installation. The servers are available for use only at specific times when testing is required.

This post discusses key things you should in order to participate in testing on the PTS Server, including information on how to install the PTS Client.

LIMITATIONS AND THINGS TO KNOW

EVERYONE SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE LIMITATIONS PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING:

1) In order to participate in the PTS, you must download a completely new game client. When the "real" patch is delivered, you will still need to download the new patch.

2) At times, only PRACTICE queues are available. The limited queue availability is for two reasons:
a) We do not have significant server capacity currently assigned to this test. So we do not have the ability to run a lot of matches.
b) We do not expect a large test population (tell your friends!). This could affect ability to get timely matches.

3) The Gems/XP/Favor/Level/Everything for your player record will reflect what your player record was approximately 1 week ago (this is when the test database was mirrored). In some tests, we will also give gems to all accounts on the PTS Server only (these do not carry over to live). Don't freak about this. Your live account is unaffected!

4) Also note that rewards (XP, Favor, Worshippers, etc) that are earned on the PTS server do not carry over to live. The two environments are not connected.

5) Note that if you try to buy gems while on this test environment, it will let you, but the gems will be applied to your LIVE account, not to this test account. So you will not see the gems in the test environment, but you will get them when you log back into the regular SMITE.

6) If you have previously downloaded the Public Test Client for Smite (many months ago), you may have to do special steps:
-- Open your Smite Public Test Launcher
-- Hit Options
-- HIT TROUBLESHOOTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
-- In the INSTALLED GAMES list, select SMITE PUBLIC TEST and then hit the REINSTALL button.

INSTRUCTIONS

INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPATE:

As of 6.1, PTS will only be available via Steam. This is in an effort to make sure that everyone reliably receives updates.

STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING SMITE PTS (STEAM CLIENT)
1. On the SMITE Store Page, find a small box containing the word “Notice” above the “Play SMITE” button.
2. Within this box, click the hyperlink text “Click here”.
3. Begin the Test Server Client download via the window that pops up.
4. You will then find the game listed in your library as “SMITE – Public Test”.

Thanks so much again everyone for your support and help testing the game!

pmavers
05-02-2014, 07:18 PM
1) Download the Public Test Installer from this Link: http://hirez.http.internapcdn.net/hi...zSmitePT19.exe

Your download link seems to be broken. I'm pretty sure "http://hirez.http.internapcdn.net/hi...zSmitePT19.exe" isn't a real URL.

I'm assuming it's supposed to be this, (http://hirez.http.internapcdn.net/hirez/InstallHiRezSmitePT19.exe) using the previous posts as a guide.

Zetle
05-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Can confirm link is still down.

CrotchGuzzler
05-02-2014, 07:44 PM
If I have the pts from Kumbhakarna patch, can I still use it?

Mexican
05-02-2014, 07:50 PM
So any ETA on when we can actually download/play the PTA today?

Tokiko
05-02-2014, 07:55 PM
So any ETA on when we can actually download/play the PTA today?
no clue as of yet

Travis
05-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the update on this!

ThisIsName
05-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Confirming it's working atm, just incase someone is wondering.

Senelle
05-03-2014, 03:13 AM
Downloaded, installed, PTS U BEST have that bug catcher handy !

LuminaryChief56
05-03-2014, 03:48 AM
hey,should i have to download a 4.9 gb file?cuz it tells me to and it starts downloading a 4.9 gb file,is that normal?

RavenAquilina
05-03-2014, 04:45 AM
Yea for me it's 4.8 gb, I think it's way too much? :/

LoLip0op
05-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Yea for me it's 4.8 gb, I think it's way too much? :/

It's a whole new client so no that's just normal. :)

Kissaki0
05-03-2014, 05:27 AM
The CDN you use seems really flawed for me.
I tried 5 times in Chrome, and on the fourth or fifth time in Firefox I could finally download the file. In the other cases, I got a network error right away.

I remember not being able to download the Smite installer half a year ago as well.

Disturbing
05-03-2014, 06:57 AM
If I still have the PTS from the focus patch back in 2013, can I still use that client? Would like to know! :)

nogasmaak
05-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Hey,

I have installed the last Public Test client, and played, but now it say's it's already installed. I can't find the old client though, so does anyone have an idea where it is located?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames

I found a folder there called smite PT, and it was edited on the date i installed the last one, so i deleted it, but it still says it's already installed :/ Anyone have a clue on what i need to do ?

GolumAmicicide
05-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Do we get 400 gems to spend on the PTS or does it carry over to the real account? Mixed messages from twitter.

Pannaion
05-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Do we get 400 gems to spend on the PTS or does it carry over to the real account? Mixed messages from twitter.

From HiRezStew Twitter: 'PTS Servers have been updated to give 400 gems (ON TEST SERVER ONLY) to all. Remember gem purchases don't carry to live. Just for testing.'

GolumAmicicide
05-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Cool, then i can try out som voicepacks :D

Flareb00t
05-03-2014, 11:54 AM
This would probably be fun if it wasn't for the lack of EU servers. 220 ping is not playable.

Agresiv
05-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Hey

Guys please help me ,I do not have enough space where to install the client installation can move somehow? He installs where the game but where Windows and do not know how to move him to have a seat. Can you help me?

boxcar120
05-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post for technical help with the PTS download, so if anyone knows a right location please say so.

Whenever I try to launch the download, it says preparing set-up. The blue bar goes to full or nearly full, then says adding Smite Public Test to the games list. This fails however, and I get a message saying "Smite Public Test did not install because the service did not stop." Clicking ok takes me to the setup being done, which I can only click finish. This takes me to the public test launcher, which gets stuck in a loop between loading product and contacting server, with me unable to do anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Seems the problem was related to Hi-rez Diagnostics not starting properly. Restarting the computer solved it.

keviniskewl
05-03-2014, 04:02 PM
are we getting gems/favor for participating like last time?

Agresiv
05-04-2014, 02:44 AM
Guys,

I do not have enough space where to install and do not think I can move the game elsewhere, you can do something or make something new we go and those who do not have enough space to where we can move this client ..

arka222
05-04-2014, 04:11 AM
I got 400 gems on test server, those gems were not visible on the main account so I purchased two voice packs from the test login only. Now I can't see those voice packs available for me in normal game login. The two accounts seem to be disjoint in all respects.

RazeMage
05-04-2014, 05:38 AM
I tried to download the pts, it has download succesfully and has been installed, but after it needs to download a 6mb file. it doesn't start and keeps at 0 even if i restart my computer. It said it is waiting for server. If anyone can help, i will be very thankful

Btw hi arka (i don't hate you)

arka222
05-04-2014, 05:57 AM
I tried to download the pts, it has download succesfully and has been installed, but after it needs to download a 6mb file. it doesn't start and keeps at 0 even if i restart my computer. It said it is waiting for server. If anyone can help, i will be very thankful

Btw hi arka (i don't hate you)

Hi! Razemage!, I had no issues with installation of PTS, can try the diagnostic option. Their might be a backend issue bcz hirez has stated that PTS won't be 'UP' all the time. Anyways, I can only guess. Somebody else can help you on this. Hate! no way, You were awesome on smitefire, the morning newspaper!, the official patch notes revealer!, lol. I had a nice time on smitefire. No issues.

Pexter
05-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Keep getting version mismatch when i log in..

CERBERUSCLH
05-04-2014, 07:05 AM
If I spend any gems on Public Test Server,will it be removed from my real account?? Like if i spend all of my gems.

Luukerdt
05-04-2014, 04:09 PM
I have found some sort of annoying bug, on my keyboards (Corsair Vengeance K70) there're media buttons.
I like to play SMITE with music but for some odd reason the Play/Pause button doesn't work (also the next & previous buttons don't).
Because of this I have to Alt+Tab to be able to pause my music or skip a song, which is quite a b*tch as you'd probably imagine.

I hope this'll get adressed. Thank you.

Vankotsu
05-05-2014, 05:27 PM
why i cant log in whit mi smite account? say me "error: version mismatch" help plis

saninorochimaru
05-05-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm also getting version mismatch when I log in. How do I fix this?

DrakeTim
05-05-2014, 09:05 PM
same here, it says version mismatch everytime i try to logg in

ImSay10
05-05-2014, 09:20 PM
They may have turned it off due to the fact the patch should be coming out tonight or tomorrow?

arka222
05-07-2014, 07:47 AM
The Public Test Server (PTS) is used for testing major patches prior to their release to the "official/live" Smite installation. The servers are available for use only at specific times when testing is required.

This post discusses key things you should in order to participate in testing on the PTS Server, including information on how to install the PTS Client.

LIMITATIONS AND THINGS TO KNOW

5) Note that if you try to buy gems while on this test environment, it will let you, but the gems will be applied to your LIVE account, not to this test account. So you will not see the gems in the test environment, but you will get them when you log back into the regular SMITE.

Thanks so much again everyone for your support and help testing the game!

I purchased two voice packs on test account and they are not available in my live account.

TheLg
05-23-2014, 05:42 PM
I purchased two voice packs on test account and they are not available in my live account.

If you BUY GEMS you will get it on Live account and not in pts, but if you waste gems on PTS, nothing happen on Live account.

Nyrthon
05-23-2014, 06:28 PM
I downloadet it and everything was fine exept, that it said that my account had no acces to the game. what's wrong with me?

DarkArcherDNL
05-23-2014, 06:34 PM
I downloadet it and everything was fine exept, that it said that my account had no acces to the game. what's wrong with me?

Me too... Don't know what are they doing...

IonasTheGreat
05-23-2014, 06:43 PM
So i have downloaded the exe works fine, only think is, i cant login...it says my account has no access, but i thought test server was open for all..Can anyone help me please?

Sefiroht05
05-23-2014, 06:50 PM
how i install pre-requisites?

IonasTheGreat
05-23-2014, 06:53 PM
just launch the pts launcher. it will either do it for you, or you ll have to click on it-its quite obvious you wont miss it dont worry

Ryas1
05-24-2014, 02:03 AM
How am I supposed to test Janus if he locked and unplayable?

Xens
05-24-2014, 04:24 AM
I didn't get any gems on the PTS for Janus. Why?

sai08
05-26-2014, 07:25 AM
wheres the gems

sai08
05-26-2014, 07:27 AM
how to get the gems so i can play him

stachuOfficial
06-13-2014, 02:56 PM
same here, it says version mismatch everytime i try to logg in

Ive got the same problem over there. Whatever i do, its a same problem (Installs, Repachings etc.)

Sonicherois
06-20-2014, 01:45 PM
So when exactly will the updates be put into Public test server? also when will it be online?

ddzev
06-21-2014, 05:26 AM
"Cannot connect to server. Please wait and try again shortly" since ~30min.

Sonicherois
06-21-2014, 05:48 AM
"Cannot connect to server. Please wait and try again shortly" since ~30min.

same here..

Mexican
06-21-2014, 06:14 AM
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ pts or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Mayowa
06-21-2014, 06:23 AM
Down for me too :(

Mexican
06-21-2014, 06:23 AM
Down for me too :(

Pts is back up :cool:

ExiledMango
06-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Any chance for EU servers? It's a pain trying to play an all skillshot god with 200+ ping.

Xcocacola2
06-23-2014, 01:27 AM
Hey i keep getting this problem when i try to download the PTS,: Users/Derek/Downloads/InstallHIrezsmitePT19(1).exe is not a valid Win32 application. What do i have to do to fix this? Please and thanks you!

iTzNovatuuuu
07-08-2014, 07:38 AM
Hello guys, I wanted to ask you for help because when would start Smite PTS
to test Rama put my login Smite original and under the login password when logging appeared to put "Warning: VERSION MISMACHT"

Help me answer for putting the solution on topic.

Thank you for your attention |

keviniskewl
07-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Hello guys, I wanted to ask you for help because when would start Smite PTS
to test Rama put my login Smite original and under the login password when logging appeared to put "Warning: VERSION MISMACHT"

Help me answer for putting the solution on topic.

Thank you for your attention |
the pts is only up when there is an update to test, please play the official server

Daggoth65
07-11-2014, 09:20 PM
When is the PTS going up?

NeonRapt0r
07-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Is the PTS up yet or is my client just not updating?

Blakadder
07-12-2014, 08:22 AM
Serqet can't use her 4 on Titan. Is that intended or an oversight?

Tiomil
07-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Download link brocken ? Or only I can't download the PTS?

MohamedNL
07-12-2014, 09:10 AM
is it open atm.

when segret is ulting at ra, ra can just ulti to and won't get imminued? so when she is ulting and ra aswell. ra will dmg her most of the time is that normal?

TehG0at
07-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Hey for some reason when I log into the pts i have none of my gems or favor and all the gods are locked again except for the free rotation.

Anyone know whats up?

HammaSmite
07-14-2014, 05:38 PM
Hey guys, when I buy Gods and vps on the PTS, will I get them on the patch day when they come out? And also, when I try to join it now, it will say "Unable to login to server." Is this normal or WHAT? Please help me. :)

Flareb00t
07-14-2014, 05:42 PM
Servers are DOWN. They'll be up again for the next PTS patch testing. You will not get Gods and VPs from PTS on Live, the databases are entirely separate and you get free gems to test things on PTS.

HammaSmite
07-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Oh lol, thank you....

BlockKeeper
07-14-2014, 10:43 PM
If it says WARNING: VERSION MISMATCH on the login page for the PTS does that mean that the servers are down?

TheBrodaGaming
07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Why write Unable to Connect :/ :mad:

Flareb00t
07-15-2014, 04:45 PM
Why write Unable to Connect :/ :mad:

Servers are down. The new patch is out, why would PTS still be up.

pwalker
07-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Servers are down. The new patch is out, why would PTS still be up.

... because the diagnostic utility says Smite Publick Test servers are up and ready to play...
but apparently the auth. for PTS is not working, at least I cannot log in.
The reason to start the PTS now is for example to test the new skins out for example ;-)

Flareb00t
07-16-2014, 02:23 PM
... because the diagnostic utility says Smite Publick Test servers are up and ready to play...
but apparently the auth. for PTS is not working, at least I cannot log in.
The reason to start the PTS now is for example to test the new skins out for example ;-)

The patch is already up. PTS client is available but the servers are down except for when they are actually testing.

PointBlanc
08-02-2014, 05:37 AM
When downloading the PTS for the first time, the initial download is the Khumbhakarna PTS version. Once that is downloaded you have to download every subsequent patch after it individually. Surely the starting PTS version should be updated...

Andypoker
08-03-2014, 09:36 PM
hey can someone tell me what is up for it to tell me that: "Your account doesn't have access to this game" ???? what's happening?

NiceRageBro
08-03-2014, 11:22 PM
hey can someone tell me what is up for it to tell me that: "Your account doesn't have access to this game" ???? what's happening?

I think this just means the server isn't up right now like with the live servers.

lukazsakamoto
08-04-2014, 01:34 PM
I'm having the same issue :S Probably later it'll be up again

RaluckaRI0
08-04-2014, 03:01 PM
Hi! So I made an acc on the test server , like some weeks ago and then i got bsod and now i installed smite and the public test server , but when i try to log on the test server i git an error that says Your acc dosen't have acces to this game . What can i do to resolve the problem and why i got this problem? Thx!Bye! ^^

Zanaxis
08-04-2014, 03:42 PM
I have been stuck at logging in with credentials for the past 6 hours. No idea what they are doing...

Andypoker
08-05-2014, 03:07 PM
hey can someone plz tell me why when i try to log into the pts it says version mismatch? bcs i downloaded the pt19 file like it says in the 1st page of this thread and thats what happens so... or the thread needs to be updated or somethings wrong with my files of the pts

n00berator
08-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Tried logging in today, says could not connect to server

BigNStrauss
08-15-2014, 04:58 PM
I'm new to the PTS, just trying it today. I too am getting the "Unable to connect to server" when I try to log in with my account. Also, the log in screen is still New Wa and I believe that's the game version I have. Like I said, I'm new to the PTS but shouldn't I have Cabrakan on the front since he's the newest guy on the PTS? When I first installed the PTS I was getting a version mismatch error on log in but that no longer appears after I reinstalled it and now it's just the unable to connect to server

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

TactiKill
08-15-2014, 05:00 PM
THESE STICKIES should be at the very top of the forum (on the previous page). Not at the bottom!

ExileOfDay
08-16-2014, 05:48 AM
I downloaded the link from the first page and can log in and see the updated smite. But when I do I have no gems or favour or any of the gods I own and earn 1 favour a match. Don't know how I'm supposed to test anything new when I don't have accsess to them and the only match mode sets me against Ra, Have I missed something?

TheArtaith
08-16-2014, 06:29 AM
Hay algúna manera de conseguir gemas en el PTS?

ExileOfDay
08-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Okay I think I've found the problem, I created my profile a few weeks ago and I've heard that it uses profiles from june. Mine didn't exsist then so it doesn't recognise it. If someone can confirm this and/or fix it that would be great.

sharkbite567
08-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Need to buff cabraken or will not be a god that will even compare to other gaurdians

EpicMcWin
08-18-2014, 12:28 PM
So I have downloaded the .exe and have tried to run it, but nothing happened. All I get is a window asking if I want to allow changes to my computer, to which I click yes. But after that, nothing. I tried to delete the exe in order to download it again, but when I do, it says "This action can't be completed because the file is open in InstallHiRezSmitePT19.exe" In the task manager, it says that the HiRez Studios Authenticate and Update Service is running, but I have been waiting for about 20 minutes and still nothing has happened.

I haven't seen anyone else on this thread have this problem yet. Is it really just me?

Edit: It seems the HiRez Studios Authenticate and Update Service was unrelated to the pts exe. I have also tried running as administrator and it still did not work.

Edit 2: Ok, so I ended the HiRez Studios Authenticate and Update Service. Then I realized I needed that to play LIVE Smite. So I tried fixing it in the launcher, only to have it fail. Restarting my computer seemed to fix the problem. Out of curiosity, I tried the pts exe again, and it is working now. I have no clue why it did not work before, but restarting the patcher seemed to do it for me.

youraduck
08-31-2014, 10:08 PM
I havent been able to get on pts since cabraken patch and neither has my friend. Is it down for the pro games or something?

AkisuKosshi
09-05-2014, 05:36 PM
So, I downloaded it and I went to log in and it says "Warning: Version Mismatch!!"

Help?

Sukishoo
09-05-2014, 06:43 PM
So, I downloaded it and I went to log in and it says "Warning: Version Mismatch!!"

Help?

The server isn't currently available right now. It won't be up until they put up the next patch.

ArtMatters
09-06-2014, 05:12 AM
There was a problem that had to be worked on, so PTS was delayed. It will be up either in an hour or two, or in the afternoon probably. If you stayed up all night/got up early, :(

ninjosh97
09-06-2014, 10:36 AM
I can confirm that it's still not up... 10:35 EST.

LordDeadly
09-06-2014, 10:40 AM
why the "PTS" does not open? Other updates in that time I was already tired of reporting .... (Arachne is my MAIN .... you understand how I feel?)

SoulVM
09-06-2014, 10:47 AM
HirezChris said in twitter that there are some problems with the pts maybe in the afternoon (est i guess) is going to be up

https://twitter.com/HirezChris

Outlawstar15a2
09-06-2014, 06:39 PM
I can confirm the PTS server is still not up regardless what he says in his blog. It's 6:39 EST here and I still get cannot connect to server. I can easily connect to live though.

abahnur
09-06-2014, 06:52 PM
aill hail the mighty Drybear

BBQBluefox
09-06-2014, 07:44 PM
I already miss Ao :c

AkDark
09-08-2014, 06:23 AM
Is sad that some people dont understand why this server is for.

Is supposed that people who play here should report all the bugs they but some just play to see the new patch...

Ragnarök
09-08-2014, 08:14 AM
Unable to place you in a match blablabla everytime the queu reaches 0 after you accept the queue pop.

Why is this occuring?

TheHerlequin
09-29-2014, 04:49 PM
I have downloaded the PTS but it says my account doesn't have access to the game. Do I have to do something to gain access it?

mazzarc
09-29-2014, 05:08 PM
Ive got the same problem as TheHerlequin. is the server up?

Bou87
10-25-2014, 10:08 AM
Same here, EU servers. It says my account doesn't have access to this game.

JenJenNom
10-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Why does it keep saying "Validating" over and over again? I just dled it...

I fixed that part, but now it's saying Version Missmatch...... what's wrong? pls help :(

poisonqueen
10-29-2014, 10:09 AM
every time i try to login on the test server is says version mismatch can someone help me

RO13ShaMyX
11-18-2014, 03:59 AM
When i log in it says "Version Mismatch" what should i do?

AndresBe145
11-18-2014, 09:11 AM
Well... "Version Mismatch"... really bad :mad:

Veñom
11-18-2014, 03:26 PM
They're done with the PTS, they've got the results of the test, so they shut down the PTS server till the next patch =)

StardustENL
12-13-2014, 03:57 AM
I hear about PTS gift gems, but why? :S

moonrose2002
12-13-2014, 12:55 PM
So on the Awilix PTS I have 207 gems, if I use those to buy awilox on the PTS do those 200 gems I use take away from the live smite also?

TheNewbieGod
12-17-2014, 02:32 PM
Hey HiRezStew! I downloaded the PTS client yesterday, followed the instructions to a T, and when I entered my login info into the PTS login with my normal Smite login, it told me I had a version mismatch. Is this a known issue right now? Or would I need to potentially reinstall the client?

stinger1200
01-16-2015, 05:48 PM
it says "version mismatch" when i try too login what should i do?

Blazen74
01-18-2015, 11:58 AM
I love smite and the download is working. <3

Sam3D
01-19-2015, 02:38 PM
it says "version mismatch" when i try too login what should i do?
Like they said, you're going to have to wait until the next patch.

IGingerNinjaI
01-23-2015, 06:41 PM
I cant log in. it tells me WARNING: version missmatch??

Nereviza
01-27-2015, 04:09 AM
I don't like the new design of the homepage. I thik that it's dificult to use and was so much better before. I hope to be back as before.

WraithofLight
01-28-2015, 09:46 AM
Can someone help because i seem to run into a error it says version mismatch now i have ran repair and re install still the same, any solutions?

Gradedw
01-28-2015, 03:13 PM
Can someone help because i seem to run into a error it says version mismatch now i have ran repair and re install still the same, any solutions?

if you are running windows 7 open task manager go to the services tab and find HiPatchService right click it and hit stop service then right click again and hit start service this worked for me

HawkboyJr
01-28-2015, 04:26 PM
The home page is fairly accessible, though it will definitely take some getting used to, but we need more greens, browns, blues and whites in the home page. It currently looks science fiction or post-apocalyptic, not fantasy, which is definitely throwing myself and others off.

FireSanta
01-30-2015, 10:27 AM
Hi,I downloaded the PTS game version yesterday,as it comes out,whenever i try to log in to the pts game,I get the message " Unable to Connect to server",while I am able to log in to normal game(ofc i know they are difference servers..but just saying).
Although my Diagnosis tab says that the PTS servers are UP,i yet cant gain access. Any help please?
Thank you!

zero284
01-30-2015, 11:27 AM
Hi,I downloaded the PTS game version yesterday,as it comes out,whenever i try to log in to the pts game,I get the message " Unable to Connect to server",while I am able to log in to normal game(ofc i know they are difference servers..but just saying).
Although my Diagnosis tab says that the PTS servers are UP,i yet cant gain access. Any help please?
Thank you!

Same problem here! I downloaded the PTS but every time I try to access, I get that same message that says, "Unable to Connect to server"! Any ideas on what's happening?

Magergar
01-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Same problem here! I downloaded the PTS but every time I try to access, I get that same message that says, "Unable to Connect to server"! Any ideas on what's happening?

i have the same problem
once i fix it, i reintalled the PTS and it works
apparently, when they update the server you need to reinstall the whole PTS
hope i'm wrong and there is another way to update the game
because i dont want to reinstall the game again

FireSanta
01-31-2015, 11:28 AM
wait....so I gotta reinstall the PTS ?? its like..i just finished the installation...reinstall means that it will have to download all the patches again and stuff... meh..there must be an other way..

i have the same problem
once i fix it, i reintalled the PTS and it works
apparently, when they update the server you need to reinstall the whole PTS
hope i'm wrong and there is another way to update the game
because i dont want to reinstall the game again

Kill3rKratos
01-31-2015, 03:52 PM
Um no. The link is NOT broken. Maybe it is some kind of glitch for your laptop or computer.

Hydrolicide
02-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Random questions: My account seems to be in 2 different places from the PTS and Normal version. It's like my the PTS has my account/stats from 3 months ago. :o

DjHeavy
02-19-2015, 11:31 PM
3) You will need to install pre-requisites for the game.

I'm sorry but what does this mean?

xlandroid
02-20-2015, 06:34 AM
Holy cow,i wanna know why my PTS is ALWAYS UPDATING,IT'S NEVER END

Pyrex
02-20-2015, 12:19 PM
I can't log in it says Logging in with your credentials and is stuck there

McKnightrider
02-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Same, I believe its down even though they're saying its up.

Wandererchan
02-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Same here stuck at log in screen.

Now getting version mismatch lol.

Valree
02-21-2015, 02:17 AM
Still getting a version mismatch

DragonnNova
02-21-2015, 12:39 PM
Version mismatch it's currently down.

Sukishoo
02-21-2015, 12:50 PM
Yup that mismatch... why add the stuff to the PTS if we can't use it?

McKnightrider
02-21-2015, 12:59 PM
PTS is down until Wednesday when the patch goes live.

Sukishoo
02-21-2015, 02:32 PM
That doesn't make any sense...

Lahthel
02-22-2015, 12:28 PM
is PTR ever gonna be up? ive only played bellona on thursday, then i couldnt get in for the rest of the weekend. what gives?

xXCarterKaneXx
02-22-2015, 07:41 PM
getting version mismatch when launching the pts oh well

CyborgLaharl
02-23-2015, 11:34 AM
What time the server is available, that day, and what the clock used in the game?
Example UTC + xx: xx?

СейлорТвикс
03-06-2015, 04:12 AM
why pts not work?

РикиНани
03-11-2015, 01:06 PM
https://pp.vk.me/c624517/v624517675/21a4d/Pa9HyrV-Bhg.jpg

BeliveGod
03-11-2015, 03:02 PM
PTS added medusa?

TinFoilHatx
03-11-2015, 08:26 PM
https://pp.vk.me/c624517/v624517675/21a4d/Pa9HyrV-Bhg.jpgIm having the same problem. I run diagnostic and everything, nothing fixes it. Even tried to uninstall and reinstall it, didnt change. Retrying for the 3rd time now.

JoshYa
03-12-2015, 01:29 AM
PTS get taken down?

Sadjin
03-13-2015, 10:33 PM
This is the third thread I've posted on about this: current pts says version mismatch, which I've researched and found that means an update is coming soon...but it just fricken updated, right? Someone, get this thing to work, please! I'm dying to see what's new!

Aoba
03-15-2015, 12:18 AM
horrible version mismatch error for PTS
It happened yesterday and its happening again today.........

RollerGame
03-20-2015, 02:08 AM
When i go to play. It says, the version mismatch. How can I play?

Akronox
03-23-2015, 09:18 PM
i have a problem with the pts too...i tryied reinstalling it but it says it's already installed, and i can't find it. anyone knows what can i do?

JustInuYasha
03-24-2015, 08:31 PM
So I've been "downloading" for over 3 hours now..... and it just keeps downloading new file after new file. Any ideas?
Well I just looked over at my BF's PC and it just finished before my eye. I started mine about 30minutes before his though.

Yjaska
03-25-2015, 02:55 AM
So my PTS said yesterday that it was broken (after it patched).
I used the Diagnosis-tool and validated/repaired it, it still said it was broken. i deinstalled and reinstalled 2 times now, becaue it just stoppes at 9% as it installes "Patch 1.0.2418.0"...
I dont know what to do anymore, i restarted, i validated, i reinstalled, it sais "finished in less that 30 seconds" for 4 HOURS now... Any suggestions? Never had such a Problem before...
Just want to try out medusa :(

Update: So i canceled and reinstalled via Diagnosis-Tool and there it is again: "PTS is broken"
I guess i`ll validate once again, but it is getting on my nerves now...

CoolHussain
03-25-2015, 01:44 PM
hi guys
does anyone know how to launch smite pts with wtfast ?

MysteriousMrFox
03-28-2015, 02:44 AM
I also cannot get the PTS to work no matter what I do :/
The diagnoistc tool indicates everything is fine and running. Even after reinstalling and validating and rerunning everything it still says version mismatch.

Huskystud
03-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Version Mismatch...everytime

I don't understand why Hi-Rez needs to make their test servers so complicated

Apollinator
03-28-2015, 06:24 PM
Version Mismatch...everytime

I don't understand why Hi-Rez needs to make their test servers so complicated

Version mismatch is comming up because they are not letting players on the servers right now: They could be doing a variety of things, but for 95% of the time, it is because they make it version mismatch because they don't have anything for us to test/ testing is over.

Hope this helps, here is how to know when a you can play on the PTS

http://forums.smitegame.com/forumdisplay.php?95-Public-Test-Server-and-Other-Special-Testing

Just look to see if there are any more recent posts for any upcomming patches.

BrandyKawaiiDes
03-31-2015, 12:16 PM
Why does is say version mismatch when I try to login?

MarikaTachibana
04-15-2015, 04:33 AM
so i have to redownload it again? i installed smite (normal) just yesterday lol

GhettoMinister
04-24-2015, 08:26 PM
Why is it saying version mismatch for me?

Orniax
05-16-2015, 07:18 AM
My download for the PTS went swimmingly, yet, the installation part after the patch download is stuck at 83%.
I tried running the diagnostics service but it says the client is running normally, anyone know of this bug ? Or how to solve it ?

MexWolf
05-18-2015, 08:13 AM
so i have to redownload it again? i installed smite (normal) just yesterday lol

no, you will have 2nd client

envengineer
05-19-2015, 12:09 PM
I have been stuck at logging in with credentials for the past 6 hours. No idea what they are doing...

I've this same problem on the new patch for Ratatoskr, can you tell me if u discovered what was going on, please? :/
I want so badly to test him... >.<

pavstamp
05-22-2015, 02:06 AM
I can loggin with my normal account on normal smite, but i cant loggin with my normal accout from normal smite to PTS

Legionaer
05-22-2015, 09:35 AM
Same with me. I have installed the pts built (two times) and every i wanna log in it's saying "version mismatch"....
has anyone found a solution yet?
Or is PTS just down?

Skyancez
05-23-2015, 10:18 AM
found out the answer

Legionaer
05-23-2015, 07:14 PM
Ok and can you tell us what's the soultion?
How can we fix that?

ImAeternalis
05-23-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm just getting version mismatch all the time. Even after reinstalling.

DovaahisPGM
05-26-2015, 03:35 PM
Same issue with my PTS. Version mismatch. Too bad :(

theKeltz
05-28-2015, 01:36 AM
I also had a version mismatch error, spent all week with support and got help with the problem after trying a few things. From HiRezJulien

"The servers are closed as they are only available a few days before a patch and they should not appear as 'ready to play'.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue that we are working on a solution for.

Keep an eye out for the patch notes and the forums for when this is fixed." Seems they are only available at specific times, ( I thought you could at least log in and play solo whenever, I guess I'm wrong) therefore the error. kudos to Julien for this info though :).

shydaz
05-28-2015, 10:31 AM
It says ´version mismatch´ what do I need to do?

theKeltz
05-29-2015, 01:16 AM
It says ´version mismatch´ what do I need to do? You can only play the pats client when there is a test or whatever scheduled, if it has version mismatch, the servers are probably unavailable. At least, that's what support told me.

AlexEvilSnowman
06-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Is the PTS for nox patch up?

KAKLAW
06-07-2015, 05:33 PM
Mies says Waiting for server.

Macaulyn
06-10-2015, 12:49 AM
How do I change the installing place of the PTS? I want to install in drive D: instead of C: because of free space, but I don't know how to change it.

VermaWyrda
06-11-2015, 09:48 AM
you can change the instalation path in the troubleshoot settings when you hit hte cog on the launcher
this will change the filepath
and reinstall the game in the proper folder

(small question on my part is the PTS currently down?
cause the game tells me the server is up and i cant seem to log in cause of a mismatch*yet there is no update as of yet since last i played*

ABatthos
06-12-2015, 08:20 AM
(small question on my part is the PTS currently down?
cause the game tells me the server is up and i cant seem to log in cause of a mismatch*yet there is no update as of yet since last i played*

Oh I thought it was a problem of mine. Welp I guess they are down then :/

Ghostlander
06-24-2015, 11:58 PM
2 Major Issues with Ravana:

A) His Number 3 ability, needs actual shadow-fist projectile animations, not just a quick punch and some measly hand sprouts. This is pretty bad.

B) His Recolor model does NOT have the same colors as the card art for it. The card art colors should be implemented as they are better: http://puu.sh/iBKQy/7fdd2fb824.jpg

ABatthos
06-25-2015, 06:48 PM
2 Major Issues with Ravana:

A) His Number 3 ability, needs actual shadow-fist projectile animations, not just a quick punch and some measly hand sprouts. This is pretty bad.

B) His Recolor model does NOT have the same colors as the card art for it. The card art colors should be implemented as they are better: http://puu.sh/iBKQy/7fdd2fb824.jpg

I think that's just the fire reflecting on him. Remove the fire and it's the same color...

EnLVizions
07-15-2015, 09:25 PM
Having issues with this client... I'm stuck on 2.9.2834.4... I have restarted my computer, shut down my computer (windows updated), restarted the Hi Rez client multiple times and still get the message 'smite public test is out of date waiting on a new version'

Anything else I can do.

coolbeans1
07-16-2015, 09:10 AM
Can u give us a clue when the test servers are up or down:cool:

ImRexch
07-17-2015, 04:28 AM
Having issues with this client... I'm stuck on 2.9.2834.4... I have restarted my computer, shut down my computer (windows updated), restarted the Hi Rez client multiple times and still get the message 'smite public test is out of date waiting on a new version'

Anything else I can do.

i am also having this problem done the same things but still not working is there anyway to fix it?

conedeke
07-20-2015, 01:02 AM
Version mismatch is comming up because they are not letting players on the servers right now: They could be doing a variety of things, but for 95% of the time, it is because they make it version mismatch because they don't have anything for us to test/ testing is over.

Hope this helps, here is how to know when a you can play on the PTS

http://forums.smitegame.com/forumdisplay.php?95-Public-Test-Server-and-Other-Special-Testing

Just look to see if there are any more recent posts for any upcomming patches.
no this problem started when the pts for 2.10 started got to see the login screen with new loki but never could get on always version mismatch even with correct version. its prolly over now, but crap whats the point of pts if nobody can use it.

KingLaharl
07-22-2015, 11:55 AM
I tried downloading uninstall and download first time, validate / repair 2 and reinstall times 3 times.
But still get the same message (Smite is out of date waiting for the new version)
(Smite PTS)

Chekeenan
07-29-2015, 06:09 PM
Same problem even with the PTS up again. It says out of date waiting for servers

MrsCrumble
07-29-2015, 07:35 PM
Same problem even with the PTS up again. It says out of date waiting for servers

Same problem here

dragonhunter4
07-29-2015, 10:56 PM
Cant get in

EthanWaber1
07-30-2015, 04:14 PM
To the people stuck on PTS version 2.9.2834.4, and it says "Smite Public Test is out of date waiting on new version"
I had this problem too, but managed to fix it. Here's what I did:
1) Click on the settings button
2) Click Troubleshoot
3) Select "Smite Public Test" in the list at the bottom so it's highlighted
4) Press the "Uninstall" button
5) Close and then re-open the PTS launcher

After doing that, when the launcher reopened, it started downloading the PTS- but this time, version 2.11.2889.0, not the 2.9 version you're stuck on. This method didn't work for me before, but apparently HiRez has done something on their end to fix it as I did this not 10 minutes ago and it worked (it hasn't even finished downloading yet, but I'm presuming it will work. I'll edit this with an update if it doesn't).

DarkAdonisRJ
07-31-2015, 02:18 AM
I'm "banned" with no reasons, I only log to see the news or test the new skins in training room
http://i.imgur.com/igFK1jb.jpg

any mod can help ?

Urni
07-31-2015, 04:37 AM
Omg thanks EthanWaber1!

JusTQQing
08-02-2015, 06:14 AM
Is it true that you get gems over here cuz if yeah i didnt get anything...

nliabotis
08-08-2015, 04:18 PM
I am on version 2.11.2891.1 of the pts and it says version mismatch. idk how to fix this please.

nliabotis
08-08-2015, 04:23 PM
I ran the validate game thingy on the pts. still a version mismatch. the picture did change from thor's hammer to chaac's axe.....

Destructi00n
08-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Version mismatch error... I uninstaled and instaled but the error still there :(

nliabotis
08-10-2015, 05:07 PM
I have re-installed the pts client several times now have run the validate/repair several times and have restarted the HI-REZ authentication service several times and have restarted my computer several times..... still says version mismach please help!

FireSanta
08-25-2015, 04:55 AM
I have re-installed the pts client several times now have run the validate/repair several times and have restarted the HI-REZ authentication service several times and have restarted my computer several times..... still says version mismach please help!

Open Hirez Diagnostics & Support Center. If you see a difference between Smite and Smite PTS it means PTS servers are actually up or down.
If Smite is ahead on the version than the PTS it means that the PTS is offline- that's why you cannot log in to it.
If Smite PTS is ahead of Smite, that means Smite is running with the in-game version (public lunched) and the PTS is up and running for tests.

Gothix93
08-28-2015, 01:36 PM
is it normal that the only thing i have in the new pts is normal conquest no arena and no custom i want to play the news god but i cant even get him that why i wanted to do custom match but no its not there

DrAlicorn
09-17-2015, 11:51 PM
I am unable to install the new prerequisites and i have no idea why

First this message appears
https://i.gyazo.com/c544cac375b5458cbe1d727def966f14.png

This message (which i hope shows up) and does not do anything even if i leave it sitting there, it does nothing so i usually hit "retry" and all seems normal for a bit and then this message comes up

https://i.gyazo.com/e30f4243fca5bb1400b2642d4344a958.png

So i think all is well and good and then

https://i.gyazo.com/9db09446ae5bd2cfbc88d89c4ad6bbcd.png

And now im stuck, please help

TOAofGuts
09-18-2015, 12:08 AM
I have been getting the same error. i tried to send a support ticket through the diagnostic thing but it crashed the program :(
im reinstalling it now. hopefully fixes the problem.

NeoseTheDark62
09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
So here's a huge problem. My help and support window is so big that it sits behind the taskbar, and trying to make the window smaller is useless because it doesn't condense it at all. There's no way for me to repair my PTS client because I can't click through my taskbar. Something should be done about that if it hasn't already.

Gatygun
09-19-2015, 08:44 AM
Cant get to level 5, stuck at level 4 and 90% exp after doing all the tutoruals. Any solution?

Nerous
09-19-2015, 11:45 AM
what should i do , my client is showing error missing msvcp110.dll file , can i fix it?

Dïesuke
09-20-2015, 02:09 PM
Hi there, i have an issue on the PTS, when i log my account i'm on the re-log screen (with the differents weapons of the gods) and it's writting "can't connect servers are down" even if the server is up , i couldn't test xing tian and the new zeus because of that (and i couldn't have my 250 gems that i wanted to have T-T); and i already try to repair and reinstall but it didn't do anything

Alkamos
09-22-2015, 08:38 AM
I won 5 games on pts.. and today i didn't receive the 250 gems...

DrPotates
09-30-2015, 09:30 PM
The tutorial won't start. It is just blank at the homepage. No play button or anything.

Lagministrator
10-01-2015, 08:26 AM
I am unable to install the new prerequisites and i have no idea why

First this message appears
https://i.gyazo.com/c544cac375b5458cbe1d727def966f14.png

This message (which i hope shows up) and does not do anything even if i leave it sitting there, it does nothing so i usually hit "retry" and all seems normal for a bit and then this message comes up

https://i.gyazo.com/e30f4243fca5bb1400b2642d4344a958.png

So i think all is well and good and then

https://i.gyazo.com/9db09446ae5bd2cfbc88d89c4ad6bbcd.png

And now im stuck, please help

I've also been getting this since last patch. Anyone have any fixes? Reinstalling doesn't help, nor does re-running the prereqs or validating.

lyriurn
10-01-2015, 08:43 AM
The tutorial won't start. It is just blank at the homepage. No play button or anything.

Same here. I've reinstalled about 4 times now. Never gets past.

BehemothCat
10-01-2015, 09:00 AM
Hello, i got problem, my normal account dont transfered to pts, how fix this?

VenerableBjorn
10-01-2015, 01:37 PM
I am unable to play in the PTS because of the AMD required drivers... I dont have any AMD hardware, so in the main game launcher I declined the prerequisite and can play fine, but in pts, declining it doesn't work. So I go ahead and installed the prereq and it tells me "one or more prereq's failed" and i can't get in at all.

Does anyone have a fix?

zahmby
10-01-2015, 07:34 PM

I've been having that exact same issue. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times, nothing. Now I can't even log in.

KSlol
10-02-2015, 01:57 AM
I continue to get "Warning: Version mismatch" at login main screen in-game for PTS. I have tried reinstalling twice and re-validating numerous times. The version is 2.15.3012.0.

Sheltar
10-02-2015, 07:39 AM
I am getting version mismatch too, launcher says PTS is up, as well as diagnostic tool

Aukki
10-02-2015, 08:57 AM
I am getting version mismatch too, launcher says PTS is up, as well as diagnostic tool

Same here .-. damn i wana try the new god ;-;

Joopis
10-02-2015, 11:13 PM
I've played this game for two months, level 30. My profile is still level 5 from the last PTS which I started from level 1. Pretty sure that's not a week.

zahmby
10-03-2015, 12:59 AM
I've played this game for two months, level 30. My profile is still level 5 from the last PTS which I started from level 1. Pretty sure that's not a week.

Woohoo! I have a similar issue. I was forced into the tutorial. Finishing it made me level 2. I was level 28 a week ago, 29 now. GG. My Ultimate God Pack isn't even a factor, which prevents me from trying out Sol.

KSlol
10-03-2015, 02:58 AM
For those getting version mismatch:

Windows Fix
Start -> Type "Firewall" -> Click Firewall w/ advanced security
Inbound rules - > New rule: Select program and click next, browse to smite folder and find HirezLauncherUI. Select it and hit open. Select next and then allow connection, allow in all domains. Name it to whatever you want and finish.
Do this for outbound rules too just to be safe.

I did this, disabled my virus protection, and ran PTS as administrator and it worked.

MsRager
10-29-2015, 02:59 PM
Can you update the link for the pts?
Like I downloaded the client in an hour and now it's been patching and downloading newer versions for another hour...
It feels like there is no end to this :mad:

Muneshige
10-29-2015, 07:09 PM
Yeah that keeps happening to me too...
It keeps updating to a newer version of Smite :mad:

KSlol
11-01-2015, 02:51 AM
Getting "Smite has stopped working" error on startup, after getting to menu. Doesn't happen with regular Smite, just PTS. Only started happening since new patch.

snuffysasa
11-04-2015, 04:06 AM
How come nobody posts on this forum / thread?
Where is the the Smite PTS discussion.

I have just downloaded smite PTS for my first time, I have tried on four different computers, and multiple internet connections (windows 7/8/and 10)

And have tried reinstalling/ repairing/ restarting authentication service/disabling firewall/ running as admin /multiple accounts....
Cannot remember whatever fixes I have tried. Seems to be smite PTS are simply down, but on HIgh Rez diagnostics, says that they are up and running.

Is smite PTS working for anyone else?

Ryan50
11-04-2015, 12:28 PM
How come nobody posts on this forum / thread?
Where is the the Smite PTS discussion.

I have just downloaded smite PTS for my first time, I have tried on four different computers, and multiple internet connections (windows 7/8/and 10)

And have tried reinstalling/ repairing/ restarting authentication service/disabling firewall/ running as admin /multiple accounts....
Cannot remember whatever fixes I have tried. Seems to be smite PTS are simply down, but on HIgh Rez diagnostics, says that they are up and running.

Is smite PTS working for anyone else?

For the past few days, It'd launch properly, but when I got to the login screen it'd say "Unable to connect to server", today it said the version was different, yet it never updated. I'm going to try to validate (and if that doesn't work) reinstall and then get back to this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a traffic issue from people wanting to try Clash though.

EDIT: Still getting the "Unable to connect to server" error at the login screen :C

bigg384
11-15-2015, 12:25 PM
swg agsdgasdgasgc

KAKLAW
11-28-2015, 06:35 PM
So much downloading the PTS on a fresh computer.

Does the PTS install the same amount of Data as the normal Smite barring downloading the testing content?

Boychaos
12-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Redownloaded the PTS today after quite some time, but I think my pts account is gone, or something? Every time I try to log into the PTS, it's either Version Mismatch, or Unable to Connect to Server. It's mostly Version Mismatch, yet youre supposed to be able to use your regular account for the PTS. I don't know if there was meant to be a name change for the PTS account just to differentiate them, but if there was then I've surely forgotten. If there's a way to recover PTS accounts, that'd be swell too.

xZOMBIEJOEx
12-08-2015, 10:29 PM
So how do we get into the PTS if its a version mismatch but yet the servers are up and its not downloading?

omwro
01-07-2016, 03:33 PM
when is the PTS server 2.21 to test the new god ?

Sonicherois
01-08-2016, 04:26 AM
Why we're not given any gems in the Pts, also why there's no feedback thread for this pts?

ARKWBG
01-18-2016, 08:04 PM
Why i CAN'T LOG-IN?
"Unable to connect to server." Win8.1 ???

Drcipres
01-20-2016, 06:23 PM
Downloaded, installed, do I have to wait until Hi rez allows us to play in the PTS servers or Im doing something wrong ?

Drcipres
01-20-2016, 06:23 PM
Downloaded, installed, do I have to wait until Hi rez allows us to play in the PTS servers or Im doing something wrong ?

It says that the versions aren't the same when I launch the game

Hattoff
01-20-2016, 10:59 PM
It says that the versions aren't the same when I launch the game
The version mismatch is because they haven't released the new patch, but did update the servers. Should work by tomorrow.

"The quality was not there today to release PTS publicly. We are going to delay one day to get you guys a better representation of Season 3." 1/20/16

https://twitter.com/HirezChris/status/689937978249056260

kasact
01-21-2016, 07:45 AM
I donwloaded the PTS exe, but when i try to launch it (even as administrator) i'm getting this error: Error Code: -5001 : 0x80070002 Anyone knows something about it? Is it a w10 thing?

Thanks in advance.

Furofushi
01-21-2016, 08:17 AM
Hey. I am quite excited for the upcoming PTS, which i think is currently live, and have downloaded the file from Hirez. Unfortunately, after I downloaded the file, while attempting to install, i was prompted to free 3GB worth of space to begin. When I check "My computer" it says I have 46.5 GB of space available. Is this installation that large or am I missing something?

MaggieTodds
01-21-2016, 12:09 PM
Hey. I am quite excited for the upcoming PTS, which i think is currently live, and have downloaded the file from Hirez. Unfortunately, after I downloaded the file, while attempting to install, i was prompted to free 3GB worth of space to begin. When I check "My computer" it says I have 46.5 GB of space available. Is this installation that large or am I missing something?

I only had to download about 5.7GB in total.... Are you sure you checked the available space in the partition where it's installing?

Furofushi
01-21-2016, 01:57 PM
I only had to download about 5.7GB in total.... Are you sure you checked the available space in the partition where it's installing?
I was looking at the number listed beside "bootcamp", my windows partition. If that is not where I am supposed be looking, then where?

Desstruction
01-21-2016, 04:07 PM
I keep getting version missmatch ,can somebody help me?

Sibinek
01-21-2016, 04:27 PM
It won't download the new patch.

Edit: Works now

Wizeman1
01-21-2016, 06:50 PM
Hey I'm trying to download the PTS and it's stucked in 0,4%. I have 40 MB download so my internet isn't slow, and I've been waiting like 1 hour and it's still stuck. And yes, I tried pausing/unpausing it and reinstalling SMITE PTS. Someone knows how to fix it?

https://gyazo.com/3d570406958858f10ee326ece4486994

EressieSM
01-22-2016, 05:24 AM
Mmm I'm having problems with the download of the PTS looks like the link is not working :(
Does anyone have this problem too?

UbubQuantum
01-22-2016, 07:22 AM
Me too. This leads to maximum 1.8 % and is in place for a few hours :/

Radigan88
01-22-2016, 11:26 AM
I have exactly the same problem

UbubQuantum
01-23-2016, 07:41 AM
Is anyone already knows the solution to the problem ?

KekPatrol
01-24-2016, 04:31 AM
I spammed Play/Pause on download few mins when it was stuck and after like playing like that for 10-15mins it downloaded the 545mb patch or w/e its size.

Radigan88
01-24-2016, 08:05 AM
I spammed Play/Pause on download few mins when it was stuck and after like playing like that for 10-15mins it downloaded the 545mb patch or w/e its size.

How did you do exactly ? In details ?

I don't understand

I'll test with the old launcher after uninstalling with a tool to erase everything (include registry). I'll tell you if it works

Radigan88
01-24-2016, 10:11 AM
Nothing changed ... still the same problem. Want to cry.

http://i.imgur.com/FSyaufJ.png

5,7% forever

Radigan88
01-24-2016, 12:46 PM
I fixed it !!! I uninstalled ALL version of Smite on my PC (including Steam) with Total Uninstaller

Now It works !!!

Tiburk
01-24-2016, 04:48 PM
I fixed it !!! I uninstalled ALL version of Smite on my PC (including Steam) with Total Uninstaller

Now It works !!!

you are lucky... i tried but still stucked at 5.7%
any other solution?

akaJaniv
01-27-2016, 06:31 AM
smite is downloading 0.4% stuck all the times. help me fix please i tried restart service. bunch of stuff . still stuck

DJRoboRob
01-29-2016, 03:39 AM
Hello,
Is there an option to install PTS on a different partition? I've tried changing where the game loads from the troubleshooting options to no avail. If this question has already been answered I apologize but 24 pages of comments is a lot to go through. Thanks in advance.

OneDarkCz
03-11-2016, 04:42 PM
any can help me? game tell me Version mismatch

jakrpty
03-11-2016, 05:56 PM
what do i do if after i pressed play the log in screen says "warning:version mismatch"

WolfyJed
03-12-2016, 03:32 AM
3.4 right?

Mikkami
03-14-2016, 04:49 PM
Same problem version mismatch on 3.4 is pts even up?

Dustin1900
03-14-2016, 08:54 PM
I downloaded the pts and verified many times but I keep getting version mismatch when trying to login when the game launches. Do I use my normal smite account?

MidntTigr
03-31-2016, 05:15 AM
how do you update the version without uninstalling and reinstalling, i have checked for updates says none are available, also restarted service through troubleshoot, and when I try to log in says version mismatch

MidntTigr
03-31-2016, 05:29 AM
curious, what's the point in having a test server at all if it's only available to pre test gods and patches?, as there should be a few weeks to a month to test gods to allow more time and people playing a god to discuss any issues they encounter

Medusys
04-08-2016, 04:54 AM
I Cant run that keeps apearing an error...ca you help me please

Giammafix
04-08-2016, 03:31 PM
same for me, keeps telling version mismatch.
I tried updating, verifying cache, reinstalling, re-downloading it, nothing solves the problem.