PDA

View Full Version : Lassiz

Takix
03-20-2014, 08:01 PM
I saw people post their fav streamers, so i thought I'd share my 2 cents on who I think is the best streamer! (and to start off on the new forums!!)

Lassiz's just awesome, not only is he an extremely good player he's just so chill and relaxed its a refreshing break from other streamers. He almost never rages and he never bm's or talks trash, he understands that people have bad games and goes with it.

Most of the streamers on smite are good minus a couple (its my opinion!!), but lassiz takes the cake easily. If I could go to atlanta I'd def buy the guy a beer for the hours of entertainment he's given me

Cheers

BertReynolds
03-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Lass is probably one of my favorite high level streamers. Excited to see him and everyone else in Atlanta.

Mastard
03-20-2014, 08:14 PM
Lassiz is my personal favorite streamer, he plays at a high level and is super entertaining all the time!! :D

BboySnake
03-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Lassiz is awesome! He is super chill, really not an elitist (it seems that way) and he is one of the best players in smite currently. I LOVE watching his streams. And he lifts.. Damn boy, he lifts..

Mexican
03-20-2014, 09:13 PM
I like watching lassiz when he's not on smite pro. When streaming their, they are to follow certain rules that prohibit any bad talk, which i think is stupid.

chubbykittens
03-20-2014, 11:39 PM
Seriously though, Lassiz needs to be a verb....

Lassiz: To stomp the enemy team's face in.

Haximz
03-21-2014, 03:18 AM
i mean...i guess hes ok....ConcernDoge

DrUnK
03-21-2014, 08:06 AM
Shut up Hax.

Umbrant
03-22-2014, 08:00 PM
Lassiz is hands down the best streamer for this game, and probably for the universe in general. Don't believe me? How many other streamers have had such a large impact in the community that they have an in-game skin based on them? Yeah, that's what I thought. #Manmode

Jmeredith06
03-22-2014, 08:27 PM
Lassiz is hands down the best streamer for this game, and probably for the universe in general. Don't believe me? How many other streamers have had such a large impact in the community that they have an in-game skin based on them? Yeah, that's what I thought. #Manmode

:O! Which skin? Herc's? I didn't know this! That's awesome. Def my favorite streamer.

Erotical
03-22-2014, 11:40 PM
I love watching his streams, but sometimes his frustration ruins the experience for me. He really is a great guy and I understand he gets some really questionable teammates, but he needs to prevent that from affecting his gameplay and mood. I think he used to handle it a lot better a while back. Overall though, he is an awesome streamer.

Aethaste
03-24-2014, 08:56 AM
I love watching his streams, but sometimes his frustration ruins the experience for me. He really is a great guy and I understand he gets some really questionable teammates, but he needs to prevent that from affecting his gameplay and mood. I think he used to handle it a lot better a while back. Overall though, he is an awesome streamer.

He hardly ever BMs, most of the times when he's getting focussed on or seriously has bad team mates all he says is "Come on man" and only says that in the stream. His usual self is quacking and jumping around the place with joy :3

lass all the way!

ubertrance
03-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Lass is very nice to everyone which is why I watch him. He is very entertaining and interacts with his chat a lot which is a huge plus for me.

Spritzo
03-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Yeah Lassiz is a cool guy. He's usually pretty chill and doesn't rage out like a lot of other streamers; and I'm not just limiting that to Smite streamers.

Starmotion
03-25-2014, 01:10 PM
Lass is my favorite streamer and I enjoy his streams so much, He's a top smite player and is a very chill dude, He's amazing and I wish the best for him.

NofiZ
03-25-2014, 01:29 PM
He's got great skills when playing and, like anyone else at his skill level, would be sort've mad/annoyed when they get a horrible team matchup. I don't let that take away from my stream experience at all when he streams - he's one of my favorite streamers.

Nycosis
03-25-2014, 07:36 PM
Just started watching Lass this week. I must say, he's very enjoyable too watch. I can't stand BM Streamers and Lass is definitely a brush of fresh air!

Jason28
03-26-2014, 12:36 AM
Lass is once again on my favorite streamer list.He interacts with chat a lot and avoids rage .I initially felt that he never rages and he doesn't but I once say him in a bad mood streaming.That shit was scary as fuck.:confused:

Gluttony
03-26-2014, 11:41 AM

As someone that is in his stream everyday. I can honestly say this rarely happens. When it does happen, most everyone in chat agrees though. Sometimes he gets the worst trolls ever, or someone that should not be in a Diamond game with him. But even still, he holds back a lot of that anger a lot better than most everyone. I've never seen him rage at a person in chat for poor play and such. He has retaliated against people that go off on him for no reason though and that's understandable.

Anyway, he's a great streamer. Despite what Erotical says, he's probably the nicest streamer out there. I've been watching him since his viewer base was only double digits (early doubles at that). He's definitely one of the best junglers out there. And I still think he's a mid at heart. (mid or feed! for anyone around that long) :p

Jokahine
03-26-2014, 11:47 AM
I watch lassiz whenever he streams, he is great in my opinion, and plays well.

EyeIgnite
03-26-2014, 12:14 PM
He's a big sweetheart.

"Take a shot for a sub"

"Joust for a sub"

Moistmuffins
03-26-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm definitely a Lassiz fanboi. Spent more time in his stream than I have actually playing games since I started watching. Always a great time in that channel.