PDA

View Full Version : SMITE SmartGlass

BROOKLYNs11B
04-16-2015, 07:55 PM
I have a few games that have smartglass integration and the features/experience it adds to the games is great!!! Ryse, Deadrising 3, Madden, etc....

So what I have been thinking far as SMITE:

1) God Builder that is accessible at all times , ex: sitting in the lobby and doing a quick build and once u have a build you commit to those items are highlighted whenever your buying items.

2) I think god telemetry that would give a live feed as to the state of your god. I would have a silhouette of your god and to the right could be stats like power, speed, attack, speed that would update Live as your buying items AND while fighting giving a true idea the state of your god. the silhouette could change colors for stuns, silence, slows, etc.

This information is given after the match but if smartglass could give me the same info. live in game would be great!!

Reefguy
04-19-2015, 08:27 AM
I have a few games that have smartglass integration and the features/experience it adds to the games is great!!! Ryse, Deadrising 3, Madden, etc....

So what I have been thinking far as SMITE:

1) God Builder that is accessible at all times , ex: sitting in the lobby and doing a quick build and once u have a build you commit to those items are highlighted whenever your buying items.

2) I think god telemetry that would give a live feed as to the state of your god. I would have a silhouette of your god and to the right could be stats like power, speed, attack, speed that would update Live as your buying items AND while fighting giving a true idea the state of your god. the silhouette could change colors for stuns, silence, slows, etc.

This information is given after the match but if smartglass could give me the same info. live in game would be great!!

I really like your first idea.

The second idea not so much. The live stat aspect of it is cool, but I am guessing that will make it into the game at some point. Accessible via back button or something. The part about stuns, silences, slows, etc... I'm not a fan of that idea. So much of that stuff happens during clutch team fights and if you are looking at your phone to see which type of 1-1.5 second CC was placed on you, you are hurting your team.