New Voice Packs

Bellona Torment
Xbalanque Shinobalanque

Emotes

Bellona Wave and Clap
Medusa Wave and Clap
Sylvanus Wave and Clap

UI

Added a VOICE PACK tab to the GODS page.
Added the Starfield behind all home scenes.
Added a friends online counter to the friends list icon in the bottom-right bar.
Removed ‘Add a Friend’ button from the bottom-right bar.
Fixed the God screen scaling on above 1440p resolutions.
Fixed God Page Scaling in 4:3 to not shrink the panels to super small.
Fixed Video settings showing as ‘Undefined’ when initially changing any Video setting and pressing RESET.
Fixed Match Lobby Tutorials not having the Gods centered.
Fixed the Re-Roll button and the Locked button briefly appearing overlayed in Assault.
Fixed the lobby countdown timer not showing “1”.
Fixed an issue where pressing ESC while in a Custom Room would take you to a black screen.
Fixed a Home page transition issue where the previous screen elements would persist.
Fixed the Match Lobby using wrong vignette.

Spectator

Updated the Gold Fury icon for the objective bar in the bottom-right.

Gameplay

Gods will no longer be able to charge through the Fire Giant.
Jungle Monsters will no longer regenerate HP when initiated on by any form of Crowd Control.

Misc

Addressing players getting stuck at loading screen.
Cinematic changes and various cleanups have been made to the Conquest Tutorial.
Updated many tooltip inconsistencies.
Readdressing issue with players getting stuck at loading screen.
Fixed music continuing to play while watching videos and streams.
Fixed Match Lobby Tutorials for Conquest and Arena not playing role voice over.
Fixed an issue with map decals showing above particles in Conquest.
Fixed Brute minions in Arena not deducting tickets when the score was below 10 for the Chaos team.
Fixed music at login sometimes not resuming when closing websites.
Fixed Conquest Pre-Made queues not granting Clan points.

Items

Blink
Teleporting with Blink will maintain your camera's pitch now.
Heavy Hammer
Corrected tooltip to list slow lasting 2s.
Magi’s Blessing
The passive (bubble) will no longer be consumed if you are currently immune to the crowd control effect that hits you.

Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes

Anhur
General
Fixed intro roar delayed in lobby.
Ao Kuang
General
Fixed some popping animation issues when moving and using abilities simultaneously.
King of the Eastern Seas
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Ao Kuang will be forced to land.
Arachne
Night Crawler
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Arachne will be forced to land.
Apollo
Across the Sky
Fixed incorrectly popping targets Magi’s Blessing.
Awilix
Suku
Fixed Awilix being able to move with Suku while in the air during Ne Zha’s Wind Fire Wheels.
Chaac
Thunder Strike
Added ground fx to Slaughterhouse skin.
Storm Call
Added a warmup ground targeter.
Updated the ground targeter fx to better match the damage.
Cupid
General
Added clap sound fx for Lil’ Devil skin.
Hearts
Fixed the hearts bouncing into Towers and players not being able to pick them up.
Freya
Valkyrie’s Discretion
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Freya will be forced to land.
Guan Yu
Cavalry Charge
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Guan Yu will be forced to land.
Hades
Pillar of Agony
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire.
Hercules
General
Fixed Petrified statues always showing with a shrunken head.
Updated his basic attack hit fx.
Hun Batz
Furious Monkey
Teleport has received some quality of life enhancements.
Added sound fx for teleport.
Added a directional ground targeter/timer underneath Hun Batz and target that appears after hitting the last living target.
Medusa
Viper Shot
Reduced Damage from 10/18/26/34/42 to 10/15/20/25/30.
Reduced Attack Speed from 100% to 40/50/60/70/80% per rank.
Reduced Physical Scaling from +15% to +10%.
Mana cost increased from 40/45/50/55/60 to 50/55/60/65/70.
Fixed a visual issue with all basic attacks appearing as Viper Shots.
Fixed a visual issue with orbs disappearing after recall.
Lacerate
Reduced Damage from 120/150/180/210/240 to 80/120/160/200/240.
Neith
General
Raised the voice pack volume for the Carnaval skin.
Backflip
Fixed Neith being able to land on Phoenix pedestals.
Osiris
Fragmented
Fixed Osiris not being able to pass through player deployables when in spirit form.
Rama
Astral Barrage
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Rama will be forced to land.
Scylla
I’m a Monster
Sun Wukong
Somersault Cloud
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Sun Wukong will be forced to land.
Thanatos
Hovering Death
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Thanatos will be forced to land.
Thor
Tectonic Rift
Fixed missing deploy and de-spawn sound fx for Blood Eagle skin.
Vamana
General
Cleaned up some animations in lobby.
Ymir
Shards of Ice
Zeus
General
Fixed lightning bolts persisting while on the lobby pedestal.

RainbowSplat
04-06-2015, 09:04 PM
more medusa nerfs i see

HenryXLII
04-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Neith

General

Dear god that is the worst nerf in Smite history.

SedrioX
04-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Remember when Medusa did good damage? Yeah... I won't remember soon.

zombief4n
04-06-2015, 09:29 PM
I just dont get why bellona is getting a skin before her golden and legendaries..

GongsunYiru
04-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Bye, Medusa. Hello, Magi's Blessing.

Rabrg
04-06-2015, 09:44 PM
No Bellona nerfs?

RainbowSplat
04-06-2015, 09:54 PM
does xbal new skin have new voice pack too? if not i wont buy the skin :/

New Voice Packs
Bellona Torment
Xbalanque Shinobalanque

okay derp me :rolleyes:

Lorzhov
04-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Well, imo Medusa have a lot in her kit (burst, steroid, dash, and CC), similar to Apollo pre-nerf. Now I guess they're focusing more on her Ability, rather than AA potential.

I am indifferent with the nerf, considering I have bought her, but never played as her anyway.

DD321123
04-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Gonna say Medusa looks overnerfed.

We'll have to wait and see.

(Grats on the promotion, by the way!)

SedrioX
04-06-2015, 11:11 PM
Well, imo Medusa have a lot in her kit (burst, steroid, dash, and CC), similar to Apollo pre-nerf. Now I guess they're focusing more on her Ability, rather than AA potential.

I am indifferent with the nerf, considering I have bought her, but never played as her anyway.

You're indifferent because you haven't played her. That nerf on her 1 is huge. It's the only source of GOOD damage she has.

amoretpax199
04-06-2015, 11:46 PM
Medusa doesn't need a nerf. :(

PrinceRaven
04-07-2015, 12:41 AM
This honestly isn't the direction I expected them to take wtih nerfing Medusa. I expected them to nerf her Acid Spray to make her more like Artemis or Rama, strong late game Hunters with weak clear. Instead they seem to making her more like Ullr, a very middle of the road Hunter who's reasonably strong through all phases in the game but doesn't particularly excel at any point compared to other Hunters. Animation cancelling is going to be a lot more important for Medusa players without having as much free damage on Viper Shot.

Lorzhov
04-07-2015, 12:57 AM
You're indifferent because you haven't played her. That nerf on her 1 is huge. It's the only source of GOOD damage she has.

Well that is true, and I will try her. I also agree with your point, considering fighting against her, her 1 is her main source of damage. Now it seems, her 2 will be the main choice, since the splash also deals 100% damage.

Guess we'll have to see on how people will adjust to the nerf.

Haze
04-07-2015, 04:54 AM
I believe the Medusa nerf is way too much.

We'll see.

SeventhArchon
04-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Medusa
Viper Shot
Lacerate

This is awesome. Been waiting for this since Medusa release. So many people crying overnerf when her ult still deals 700 damage + stun and a 50%/3s slow if you hit the back with 350 damage base...LOL. Yet they kept the single most overpowered thing about her...the fact that she can launch AAs in the dash, effectively giving her dash a potential ~800-900 damage unmitigated if it DB crits. At least her steroid is balanced (see Arachne who no one complained about having a (previously) weaker steroid). Say goodbye to this I-win button.

Magi’s Blessing
The passive (bubble) will no longer be consumed if you are currently immune to the crowd control effect that hits you.

And welcome the new one. Just when Hi-Rez removed the I-win button in picking Medusa they have to overbuff the ever-living shit out of the most braindead item in the game. That's not a 1-click win. You don't even have to press buttons to win with this, you can now walk out of anything every 45 seconds if you build this and WB. Instead of tactical thinking (e.g. not stacking 2 sources of total CC immunity), it's now a guaranteed survival tool against what...50 gods out of 64 (fine, there are gods which don't need hard CC to kill you, see Bastet/Kukulkan)?

TenWildAbras
04-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Due to that nerf her one skill has officially become a glorified buff. There is no point in building damage medusa anymore.

Her 1 one skill went from doing (126 +45%) - (378 + 135%) To now doing...
(90 +30%) - (270 +90%)
Mind you, that last number is for landing all three hits.
On top of that.. they nerfed her attack speed from it.. strangely. I would have rather seen it go from 50-70 or just plain 70 to test it out.

However.. they left the acid spray with it's giant cone?

I am know this won't be the last of nerfs to come... I just wish they'd stop nerfing gods in wrong areas.

Introducing the new burst Hunter... that can't really burst until you have Death Bringer but can still poke you really well!

DrewGrimey
04-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Can't believe they didn't touch the range, damage and cc of her ult. The nerf to her 1 was a no brainer, a 100% attack speed increase at level one was beyond op. Now she has to level the ability like everyone else to get the max rank benefit.

Remember when everyone complained that the Bellona nerfs were too much? Yeah, she's still the best god in the game by a long shot

Mánagarmr
04-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Well then. Goodbye Medusa. They took away the one thing you still had after the fix from PTS. Now the 1 is insubstantial except for early game (where it's too strong) and lategame it'll do pants damage...gj there, Hirez. You turned an interesting ability-based hunter to a cookie cutter, basic attack hunter. Just reduce her basic AA damage and buff her abilities. MAKE HER AN ACTUAL ABILITY GOD, like you said you would...

GJ! Who the hell does your balancing these days? O_o

RainbowSplat
04-07-2015, 10:54 AM
was magi blessing buff too much? it only sounds logical? lets say you have bubble and you use beads so your bubble wont be consumed for 3 seconds becuz of beads after beads will run out only then will be bubble consumed whats so op bout it?

PrinceRaven
04-07-2015, 11:48 AM
I don't understand people complaining about how the free damage on Medusa's steroid is getting nerfed, any amount is still more damage than every other attack speed steroid in the game gives you.

GongsunYiru
04-07-2015, 12:30 PM
I'm glad Medusa got nerfed.

DasBigHippo
04-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Where are the Xbal nerfs? He is the strongest Hunter. He is stronger than Medusa.

RainbowSplat
04-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Where are the Xbal nerfs? He is the strongest Hunter. He is stronger than Medusa.

just becuz he is stronger then medusa wich is arguable he needs to be nerfed? :rolleyes:

LostScarf
04-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Pretty disappointed with the nerf to Medusa. She was fun to play and required skill to do well. Now she won't be worth the effort.

DasBigHippo
04-07-2015, 01:38 PM
I just dont get why bellona is getting a skin before her golden and legendaries..

I personally think an actual skin is better than Gold and whatnot.

DasBigHippo
04-07-2015, 01:41 PM
just becuz he is stronger then medusa wich is arguable he needs to be nerfed? :rolleyes:

Well, since he can dominate with ease, I don't think it's an arguable thing. He puts out so much damage, it's ridiculous. This isn't me complaining about Xbal, I like him, probably my favorite Hunter, but I hate playing him because he is too strong. I hate being overpowered.

TenWildAbras
04-07-2015, 02:26 PM
I don't understand people complaining about how the free damage on Medusa's steroid is getting nerfed, any amount is still more damage than every other attack speed steroid in the game gives you.

She is a burst Hunter.. she needed that damage to well... burst. People are complaining that well.. she probably won't as well or even good past the laning the phase.

Trubblegum
04-07-2015, 05:29 PM
She is a burst Hunter.. she needed that damage to well... burst. People are complaining that well.. she probably won't as well or even good past the laning the phase.

She dominated the laning phase and was a menace if she got fed enough to properly roam (which wasn't hard).
You forget, I tried to get the Hel skin. Had to play Conquest 7 times in quite a few roles.

Boomerangbro
04-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Did they just give Medusa the "Nox" treatment? They gave an overall good burst god with an interesting kit, and turned her into a poke god now. The thing that they shouldve nerfed should have been her spray, which has this massive cone still. Also, speaking of nox, I have NOOOO idea why she didn't see a buff this patch. She is still the most underperforming god in leagues and her performance in the SPL was not good.

Ascan7
04-07-2015, 06:52 PM
people are complaining about Medusa ult?
wonder what you think about Anubis ult then, for example

Mánagarmr
04-08-2015, 03:05 AM

People aren't complaining that she was nerfed. People are complaining that she was nerfed in the wrong way. Instead of weakening her abilities further, they should bring her back to PTS levels (although reduce the 1 by about 50% for the early game, it was fine lategame). Give her back the AS reduction on the spit and make it do less damage in the cone (thus reducing her poke).

BUT in addition, also bring down her base in-hand damage by A LOT. There's just no reason for her to be hitting the hardest AND scale the best out of all the hunters when she's ability based.

What we'll see now is Medusa players building her like Rama. Tripple crit and attackspeed. She'll DESTROY people with her ludicrous damage. What have we gained from this? Yet another, boring, run of the mill in-hand hunter. Even though she was designed, and released, as an ability based hunter.

NEITH is an ability based hunter. With this nerf, Medusa becomes even less Neith and even more Rama. Hilariously enough, her 1 now does less damage (assuming 200 power and all three hits) then a single Anhur Impale. So an instant line nuke that needs to hit once...does more damage than an over-time ability that needs to hit three times? That makes sense.

Ascan7
04-08-2015, 07:15 AM
i hope they'll understand the errors that they are making. Medusa wasn't OP, didn't need such a major nerf, just some tweaks

PrinceRaven
04-08-2015, 08:04 AM
Medusa's still a late game carry Hunter with Ullr's wave clear and stronger poke than Artemis. I don't expect this nerf to make that significant of an impact apart from making Ninja Tabi more favourable than Warrior Tabi.

Kaostic
04-08-2015, 08:17 AM
Adjusted the date on this title to reflect the release date, rather than the posting date.

RainbowSplat
04-08-2015, 08:54 AM
realy its gonna be next week? thats sad i tho its gonna be today

Arixtra
04-08-2015, 10:46 AM
I see Osiris is still not being looked for undoing some the nerfs Hi-Rez did to him, smh just keep pushing Osiris to the back into the shadows

McKnightrider
04-08-2015, 12:35 PM
•Viper Shot
•Reduced Damage from 10/18/26/34/42 to 10/15/20/25/30.
•Reduced Attack Speed from 100% to 40/50/60/70/80% per rank.
•Reduced Physical Scaling from +15% to +10%.
•Mana cost increased from 40/45/50/55/60 to 50/55/60/65/70.
•Fixed a visual issue with all basic attacks appearing as Viper Shots.
•Fixed a visual issue with orbs disappearing after recall.
•Lacerate
•Reduced Damage from 120/150/180/210/240 to 80/120/160/200/240

Called it! 100% attack speed at level 1 was insane. Ymir freeze into Medusa viper shot was an instant kill on virtually everyone. I'm disappointed that they didn't keep it 100% at max range, that's kinda stupid. it should of been 20/40/60/80/100% since its not an actual steroid, its just a temp buff like ao kuangs dragons. I would of also kept the scaling at 15%.
Right now at max rank the ability will do 30+10% which is probably going to be 15-19 additional damage. So the ability is now 45-49 dmg per hit. Multiplied by 9. So it'll be around 405-441 damage before mitigation with all 3 hits. That's about a 30% nerf to the damage. To much? Maybe. Hunters are divided into different categories. You either have the hunter who has a hard CC ability like a neith or a Anhur and no steroid, or a hunter with no hard CC but has a steroid like a artemis or Rama. Medusa currently has no hard CC or real steroid in her kit. She'll have to rely on her ult. Personally I think building cool down on Medusa might be necessary. I say she went form S tier to Low A, maybe B tier after this nerf. She still has excellent boxing potential and a strong ult, but she'll need some assistance from a god with hard CC I think.

McKnightrider
04-08-2015, 05:47 PM
why was their no fix on Medusa's description of lacerate? He stuns/roots or does something to the enemy god but it doesn't say what. Its like a phantom CC?

Crackberry
04-08-2015, 05:53 PM
"Fixed Neith being able to land on Phoenix pedestals."

LOL i would love to see that

xJOKERxILVI
04-08-2015, 10:43 PM
LOL Artemis hawe 6 sec 75% atack spid baf medusa hawe 80% but only for 3 shots ?Are you kiding me hirez ?Nice job anader ussles hou yi hunter.

xJOKERxILVI
04-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Realy ?And artemis ? rut from traps+slow on her 3 +75% atack spid for 6 sec in her 2 and ulti whit stun and 500 dmg ?Realy ?Medusa whit no atack spid dop ?Only shittyy 80% for 3 shots ?This god gona suuck hard.

PrinceRaven
04-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Last I checked Artemis has much weaker clear, no escape, and doesn't get free damage from her steroid. Also Medusa' steroid lasts long enough to get a 4th shot at that attack speed even if you aren't animation cancelling for 5.

xJOKERxILVI
04-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Artemis rut in her 1 +75% atack spid for 6 sec + movment spid+god dmg+slov+ulti whit 500 dmg stun and givs you cc imunity.Medusa hawe no atack spid buf on ly this shityyy joke for 3 shots.Hirez relised hou yi and wher is he ?I dont see him in ranked games and same gona be whit this trashh medusa,cuz artemis,ixbal is 100% beter then this no dmg trash good.

ShadowAthena
04-09-2015, 06:02 AM
Rip Medusa

RazgrizF117
04-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Fix medusa 's ult. I just saw a kukulkan get stunned while looking away. I felt on numerous times playing her the same thing happened to me.

Haze
04-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Fix medusa 's ult. I just saw a kukulkan get stunned while looking away. I felt on numerous times playing her the same thing happened to me.

I can confirm, that this really happens some times.
Had a game yesterday, where i was looking exact 180° away from the enemy Medusa, but got stunned.

zKeyy
04-10-2015, 12:46 PM
required skill to do well

You made me laugh

JakeCWolf
04-10-2015, 03:15 PM
Hey you guys want to add Geb's "G.E.B. 1" skin using the default Geb's voicepack to those bugfixes please? Given I reported that bug over a week ago.

DirtyDiggler
04-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Buff zeus plz

DrgnSlynLmbrJak
04-10-2015, 05:53 PM
All Medusa needed was you knowing that she was not invincible. Besides that she was newbie bliss. Heavy hitting in the beginning and kept getting stronger as the game goes on. I very much felt she needed a nerf.
But in retrospect I feel all gods are OP.
BUUUT Medusa was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to OP.

NappaKappa
04-10-2015, 06:34 PM
I don't see why people are so surprised at Medusa's nerf. Every patch with a new god that god will be op then they nerf them.
Awilix used to be op, same with Ao, both got nerfed

ashes13
04-10-2015, 09:12 PM
So Medusa gets nerfed... But Bellona is allowed to still dominate every match she goes into? Kay...

GodlySparta
04-11-2015, 12:21 AM
Medusa was already weak enough. Now she's not even usable any more? No I'm not buy Medusa :( Bellona seems fine right now. Herc is still the strongest of all warriors again. Unless Herc gets nerfed then Bellona doesn't get nerfed. She does damage like Herc but can't pull or push. Only need I would suggest is probably a longer cooldown on hammer. Maybe an option but the rest of her kit has long cd and it cost a lot of mana. Use it too often and you'll run out of mana quick. Also need to fix her shield bash going through gods then bringing her back. Make me confused on where I am.
For those who are complaining, look at Ymir's damage and tell me you don't see 300+ base damage and over 1000 damage on ult. That my friends is op and he can double that too.

PrinceRaven
04-11-2015, 04:07 AM
I don't see why people are so surprised at Medusa's nerf. Every patch with a new god that god will be op then they nerf them.
Nox used to be op, same with Ao, both got nerfed

I don't think you remember release Nox all that well considering how they had to rework both her passive and ult to get people to consider her viable.

For those who are complaining, look at Ymir's damage and tell me you don't see 300+ base damage and over 1000 damage on ult. That my friends is op and he can double that too.

A) Those numbers really aren't unusual for a damage ability and a long charge up ult.
B) Ymir's passive does not double ability damage, it doubles basic attack damage.

NappaKappa
04-11-2015, 05:47 AM
I don't think you remember release Nox all that well considering how they had to rework both her passive and ult to get people to consider her viable..

Sorry, I made a mistake I meant to say that awilix was op in her first patch let me go and edit that for you

PrinceRaven
04-11-2015, 06:55 AM
Sorry, I made a mistake I meant to say that awilix was op in her first patch let me go and edit that for you

Okay, now you're just messing with me.

DonaldX
04-11-2015, 02:02 PM
I can agree with the damage reduction. No problem there.

But, scaling decrease, mana increase, speed buff not even 100% at max rank.
Cmon man, how is that fair ?

Pretty disappointed with the nerf to Medusa. She was fun to play and required skill to do well. Now she won't be worth the effort.
Me too. I was expecting a nerf, just nothing this big.

Honestly, I'll just drop her on the trash can with Hou Yi.
Just play her randomly on Siege or 3v3.

MiyobiKumagawa
04-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Yeah, they overnerfed her and problem is that it should've been just damage reduction and a small decrease to her speed steroid at beginning levels. Not increased mana, that's just ridiculous.

BlueFast
04-12-2015, 12:55 AM
Bellona is still bloated. Was hoping to see her in the nerf list.

PrinceRaven
04-12-2015, 01:01 AM
I can agree with the damage reduction. No problem there.

But, scaling decrease, mana increase, speed buff not even 100% at max rank.
Cmon man, how is that fair ?

At full build the difference in damage is only 72 per shot, before mitigations. Considering your basic attacks are dealing 333 or 832.5 if they crit (with Deathbringer), is it really that big of a deal?

It's only 10 more mana and is still the lowest mana cost Hunter steroid. Medusa as a whole is one of the least mana hungry Hunters and 10 more mana cost on her steroid isn't going to change that.

The attack speed difference at max level isn't really that big of a deal when you consider she overcapped attack speed anyway with a standard build. a lot of people used the Que build on her because of her passive and that went way over the cap during her steroid, especially if you got purple buff.

Outso187
04-12-2015, 06:56 AM
So just because Medusa is now only AA based hunter (one of the strongest), she is bad?

eldri7ch
04-12-2015, 11:26 AM
So no Bellona nerf then? Looks like I'll have to continue to tryhard simply to win.

Haze
04-13-2015, 08:23 AM
So just because Medusa is now only AA based hunter (one of the strongest), she is bad?

It's more the lack of a real steroid.

At max Rank she can shoot at 80% 3 shots.
Compare how often you can shoot while using, for example, Rama's steroid.

I think this is a overnerf, maybe give her 5 shoots to fire when using her 1.

Rouanoke
04-13-2015, 09:28 AM
the nerfs looks like what was necessary with medusa's kit imo. they didn't nerf her late game much at all just made her early game fair. she will still be a very strong god late game. I do think more balancing should have been done with Bellona I am rather disappointed to see none.

PrinceRaven
04-13-2015, 10:27 AM
It's more the lack of a real steroid.

At max Rank she can shoot at 80% 3 shots.
Compare how often you can shoot while using, for example, Rama's steroid.

I think this is a overnerf, maybe give her 5 shoots to fire when using her 1.

She does have 5 shots if you know how to animation cancel.

OhhHybrid
04-13-2015, 05:58 PM
Where is the apollo buff? He is too weak, his lifesteal, base attackspeed and crit damage. Tested same builds on every hunter, him and ullr falls off and apollo was the most popular god in smite. Now hes down to B teir

SealPillow
04-13-2015, 09:10 PM
How will the xbal skin be sold , chest or buy with gems simply? if by gems how much =x really curious

LerdAntEater
04-14-2015, 09:01 AM
Why no bellona nerf?

UltraXenon
04-14-2015, 12:30 PM

Probably because it was released by accident for a short time

Trubblegum
04-14-2015, 05:19 PM
Why no bellona nerf?

She's technically "balanced"

I guess it's because nobody can pick her up for an instawin anymore, and they don't play her, leading to HiRez thinking she's balanced.

She's not.

How will the xbal skin be sold , chest or buy with gems simply? if by gems how much =x really curious

It's gems, I believe.

Where is the apollo buff? He is too weak, his lifesteal, base attackspeed and crit damage. Tested same builds on every hunter, him and ullr falls off and apollo was the most popular god in smite. Now hes down to B teir

Apollo is still easily S tier, and a massive pain in the ass.

Ginrikuzuma
04-14-2015, 07:52 PM
I don't see any mention about fixing that nonsense with Janus being able to ult out of the Joust map so he can back safely....

also I don't feel the nerf on Medusa was in the right place.
The latency issue with still being turned to stone if you turn around at the last second is annoying but anyways far as nerfs go I would say slight drop to her ult's base damage (max rank should be 600 instead of 700) should be enough.

Personally I don't see the point of nerfing the 1's attack speed its only for 3 shots which you need to be even more careful to land

Right I find building her like a cookie cutter typical hunter
or building her with alot of power and good cdr since she was afterall introduced as an ability-based hunter are both equally viable.

If they nerf too much on her 1 she might as well just simply build as your typical attack speed god... base damage I can understand but why screw with her scalings.

Hitom
04-15-2015, 02:42 AM
and they don't play her

my 4566 Bellona worshippers would like a word with you...

Kurisutofa
04-15-2015, 05:56 AM
these (timers) should not be displayed in leagues. Everyone knows this, this takes the skill out of the game and i do not like this idea, at least leave skill in leagues please.

Kurisutofa
04-15-2015, 05:59 AM
New God Skins

Bellona Torment
http://i.imgur.com/qiYRf4l.jpg
Xbalanque Shinobalanque
http://i.imgur.com/SfDCMx8.jpg

New Voice Packs

Bellona Torment
Xbalanque Shinobalanque

Emotes

Bellona Wave and Clap
Medusa Wave and Clap
Sylvanus Wave and Clap

UI

Added a VOICE PACK tab to the GODS page.
Added the Starfield behind all home scenes.
Added a friends online counter to the friends list icon in the bottom-right bar.
Removed ‘Add a Friend’ button from the bottom-right bar.
Fixed the God screen scaling on above 1440p resolutions.
Fixed God Page Scaling in 4:3 to not shrink the panels to super small.
Fixed Video settings showing as ‘Undefined’ when initially changing any Video setting and pressing RESET.
Fixed Match Lobby Tutorials not having the Gods centered.
Fixed the Re-Roll button and the Locked button briefly appearing overlayed in Assault.
Fixed the lobby countdown timer not showing “1”.
Fixed an issue where pressing ESC while in a Custom Room would take you to a black screen.
Fixed a Home page transition issue where the previous screen elements would persist.
Fixed the Match Lobby using wrong vignette.

Spectator

Updated the Gold Fury icon for the objective bar in the bottom-right.

Gameplay

Gods will no longer be able to charge through the Fire Giant.
Jungle Monsters will no longer regenerate HP when initiated on by any form of Crowd Control.

Misc

Addressing players getting stuck at loading screen.
Cinematic changes and various cleanups have been made to the Conquest Tutorial.
Updated many tooltip inconsistencies.
Readdressing issue with players getting stuck at loading screen.
Fixed music continuing to play while watching videos and streams.
Fixed Match Lobby Tutorials for Conquest and Arena not playing role voice over.
Fixed an issue with map decals showing above particles in Conquest.
Fixed Brute minions in Arena not deducting tickets when the score was below 10 for the Chaos team.
Fixed music at login sometimes not resuming when closing websites.
Fixed Conquest Pre-Made queues not granting Clan points.

Items

Blink
Teleporting with Blink will maintain your camera's pitch now.
Heavy Hammer
Corrected tooltip to list slow lasting 2s.
Magi’s Blessing

Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes

Anhur
General
Fixed intro roar delayed in lobby.
Ao Kuang
General
Fixed some popping animation issues when moving and using abilities simultaneously.
King of the Eastern Seas
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Ao Kuang will be forced to land.
Arachne
Night Crawler
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Arachne will be forced to land.
Apollo
Across the Sky
Fixed incorrectly popping targets Magi’s Blessing.
Awilix
Suku
Fixed Awilix being able to move with Suku while in the air during Ne Zha’s Wind Fire Wheels.
Chaac
Thunder Strike
Added ground fx to Slaughterhouse skin.
Storm Call
Added a warmup ground targeter.
Updated the ground targeter fx to better match the damage.
Cupid
General
Added clap sound fx for Lil’ Devil skin.
Hearts
Fixed the hearts bouncing into Towers and players not being able to pick them up.
Freya
Valkyrie’s Discretion
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Freya will be forced to land.
Guan Yu
Cavalry Charge
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Guan Yu will be forced to land.
Hades
Pillar of Agony
Hercules
General
Fixed Petrified statues always showing with a shrunken head.
Updated his basic attack hit fx.
Hun Batz
Furious Monkey
Teleport has received some quality of life enhancements.
Added sound fx for teleport.
Added a directional ground targeter/timer underneath Hun Batz and target that appears after hitting the last living target.
Medusa
Viper Shot
Lacerate
Neith
General
Backflip
Fixed Neith being able to land on Phoenix pedestals.
Osiris
Fragmented
Fixed Osiris not being able to pass through player deployables when in spirit form.
Rama
Astral Barrage
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Rama will be forced to land.
Scylla
I’m a Monster
Sun Wukong
Somersault Cloud
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Sun Wukong will be forced to land.
Thanatos
Hovering Death
Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire and Thanatos will be forced to land.
Thor
Tectonic Rift
Fixed missing deploy and de-spawn sound fx for Blood Eagle skin.
Vamana
General
Cleaned up some animations in lobby.
Ymir
Shards of Ice
Zeus
General
Fixed lightning bolts persisting while on the lobby pedestal.

These (timers) take the skill out of the game at the very least keep the timers out of leagues, i believe this take out the player's skill in a game. Example (if the enemy is attacking the left mid harpies Scylla can ult before they get there and wait for them to start attacking it)

Sviel
04-15-2015, 06:49 AM
I wanted a Medusa nerf, but that was really harsh...and did very little to address the things that made her so standout. She still has a crazy hard to avoid poke and an ultimate that is very powerful in any situation and flat out broken when combined with Ymir, Athena, Kumbha or anyone else with CC. She's still going to be able to ult -> Viper Shot to kill anyone at lvl 5. Meanwhile, her ability to actually fight people (rather than cheesing them to death) has dropped. I guess I can at least be thankful that she won't be as much of a pain as post-nerf Bellona, assuming they sort out her ult stunning people who can't even see her.
Speaking of Bellona, she's still very, very durable for the amount of damage and utility she brings. She's not a free win anymore, but something needs to give...ideally something that won't make her too weak. Meaning, she likely has to lose one thing entirely rather than just being made weaker at all the things.

ArchmageMC
04-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Speaking of Bellona, she's still very, very durable for the amount of damage and utility she brings. She's not a free win anymore, but something needs to give...ideally something that won't make her too weak. Meaning, she likely has to lose one thing entirely rather than just being made weaker at all the things.

Remove Bellona's passive and make her weapons her new passive, bam, bellona isn't a tanky escape master or tanky chase machine anymore.

Either that or remove all her leaps if shes also going to be that tanky.

The Dusa nerfs were made to nerf her earlygame damage it seems, but since most of the time dusa just maxed her 2 first for the safest poke/waveclear in the game, only time will tell at how badly this damage nerf was. At least they brought her 3 in line with all other secondary damage skilshots, though this change only makes her need 1 more basic to kill someone now.

BlueFast
04-15-2015, 11:06 PM

One Bellona player getting mixed with million of other players...

I agree with Trubble. As soon as a god gets hit with the nerf bat, even just a little tap from it, everybody backs away as if they were SWK-tier.

Huntchez
04-16-2015, 09:52 AM
The glorious Medusa nerf. Hopefully now I won't see too many of them in Joust. :D

Scalés
04-16-2015, 03:32 PM
On a totally unrelated note though.. Nothing on Nox? I know shes not a fan favourite but she is so completely unviable in every way shape and for i forgot she existed. I wish something would be done about this for real

Trubblegum
04-17-2015, 12:11 PM

That's just sad.

SleepyStorm
04-19-2015, 12:56 AM
She's not.

Still need a nerf on the CD of her ultimate. At a base 75/70/65/60/55 CD, with just a Jotunn's, she is leaping all up in your business at an extremely low cooldown. Osiris is just crying in a corner now.

Hitom
04-19-2015, 04:33 AM
That's just sad.

almost 5k. come at me bruh.

RainbowSplat
04-19-2015, 10:53 PM
almost 5k. come at me bruh.

sure il pick KKK and come at u

GoldenSkill
04-20-2015, 07:28 AM
no wukong buffs ?

Trubblegum
04-20-2015, 03:35 PM
no wukong buffs ?

HiRez has gone this long without buffing him and he has not yet descended into the realm of extremely-underplayed, like Hades.
I honestly see Wukong in more games than I see Hades, and Hades is a very viable solo-midlaner.