PDA

View Full Version : I've been gone for...a while...anyone know where I can be filled in?

Stalgrim
03-23-2014, 10:27 PM
I've been gone longer than most have even played this game and I kind of have no idea what's going on. Sure I can beat people in lane by just out playing them but I don't know anything about lane comp or meta or anything like that. Is there a handy place where I can get filled in on all of this information that I'm missing? Thank you.

BboySnake
03-23-2014, 10:49 PM
I would suggest watching some of the smite streamers frequently. Especially some of the guys that stream from the Smitegame channel over at twitch. One of them is Drybear; he explains a lot of the basics while playing and he is quite good at the game. By no means a pro, but he has a clear head and he knows when to do what.
- Another one from Smitegame might be DMBrandon. Personally, he is my favourite streamer in Smite. He can be a little harsh, and his explaining might need some ellaboration sometimes, but he is really informative and I think he is a really awesome guy. But beware of his "golden" ego! :o
Otherwise just try to follow the forums and stuff. I mean, there isn't really much you need to know just to get the basics in your mindset, but there is always room for improvement.

Good luck! :-)