PDA

View Full Version : Account and VGS

Eyywing
04-04-2015, 03:51 PM
It would be cool if we could connect with our PC account and for me on Xbox VGS doesn't work !
Thanks Hi-Rez :)

Kaostic
04-04-2015, 04:25 PM
You will be able to, during the beta phase, link your accounts together. In the alpha, it is unavailable.
There also is no VGS system on the Xbox One as of yet, but it is currently in the works. Players are, however, urged to use voice communications where possible.

ChuchoFett
04-04-2015, 10:30 PM
I would love to see this feature, now .. one small question, when Smite was in early access i played with some friends and i bought the $29.99 SMITE - Ultimate God Pack that was offered prior to the game release which gave you access to all the gods available at that moment and all that were released before the release date (obviously the ones that came after release i would have buy them). If i link my Xbox account and my PC account will i have access to this gods? or will i have to buy them all over again? Cause sincerely if i have to buy them all why bother playing this game in my Xbox :( .... Thanks a lot in advance!! :)

Additional Question: With the new Windows 10 features that microsoft is introducing are you planing on making Smite one of the games that are gonna be "Cross-Device" Compatible (PC and Xbox) will i be able to play with my PC friends from my Xbox and viceversa ? It would be awesome to see more games with this new feature implemented!!

Euphomia
04-05-2015, 09:26 AM
I would love to see this feature, now .. one small question, when Smite was in early access i played with some friends and i bought the $29.99 SMITE - Ultimate God Pack that was offered prior to the game release which gave you access to all the gods available at that moment and all that were released before the release date (obviously the ones that came after release i would have buy them). If i link my Xbox account and my PC account will i have access to this gods? or will i have to buy them all over again? Cause sincerely if i have to buy them all why bother playing this game in my Xbox :( .... Thanks a lot in advance!! :)

Additional Question: With the new Windows 10 features that microsoft is introducing are you planing on making Smite one of the games that are gonna be "Cross-Device" Compatible (PC and Xbox) will i be able to play with my PC friends from my Xbox and viceversa ? It would be awesome to see more games with this new feature implemented!!

read the FAQ. Accounts will be merged.

and they don't say much about cross-platform. i'm pretty sure it is possible, but that has no priority at all.

Kaostic
04-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Xbox and PC SMITE will run on different networks. There will not be any cross-platform play, to my knowledge.

Wussie
04-05-2015, 05:21 PM

Purchase Ultimate God Pack and get ALL Gods current and future. So what gods would you have to buy then?

I remember this back in PC Beta, I didnt buy it my self back then cause smite was my first moba and was unsure if I would get into it, but I eventually bought it. only thing I have to buy now is skins.

As to your God Pack transferring, It will transfer. Everything will transfer except gems and mastery levels i believe.

ChuchoFett
04-06-2015, 02:15 AM
read the FAQ. Accounts will be merged.

and they don't say much about cross-platform. i'm pretty sure it is possible, but that has no priority at all.
I tried doing a search for anything involving Xbox in the FAQ and didn'g got any results ... anyways thanks for the answer, about the "cross-platform" i meant the cross-device capabilities that are gonna be available once Windows 10 launches .. i'm only curious since they are adding this new feature for games like Fable Legends, etc.

Xbox and PC SMITE will run on different networks. There will not be any cross-platform play, to my knowledge. Thanks for answering, but i repeat i'm just curious cause this is a new never before seen feature that microsoft will implement for windows 10 they are releasing games like Fable Legends which will be playable cross-device between the PC and Xbox One.

Purchase Ultimate God Pack and get ALL Gods current and future. So what gods would you have to buy then?

I remember this back in PC Beta, I didnt buy it my self back then cause smite was my first moba and was unsure if I would get into it, but I eventually bought it. only thing I have to buy now is skins.

As to your God Pack transferring, It will transfer. Everything will transfer except gems and mastery levels i believe.

i have to read again .. but if i'm not mistaken it sayd that the Ultimate God Pack (in beta) was for Current and Future till the date of release the gods that were/are released after launch wouldn't be included, also i'm asking if i had to re-buy them for Xbox One but apparently since accounts will be linked i wont have to .. i don't care at all about Gems and Mastery Levels .. since it's fair that i'll have to redo that. Again Thanks all for helping me .. i still have questions but i guess time will tell :)

EDIT: You're absolutely right .. in the Ultimate God Pack FAQ it says:

1. What is the SMITE Ultimate God Pack?

For a limited time, you can get all current gods and all future gods with a single purchase!

Thanks !!

Kaostic
04-06-2015, 06:22 AM
Thanks for answering, but i repeat i'm just curious cause this is a new never before seen feature that microsoft will implement for windows 10 they are releasing games like Fable Legends which will be playable cross-device between the PC and Xbox One.

The difference is, Fable Legends isn't PVP, nor does it require the same level of precision. But yes, I too am interested in seeing how the W10/XO cross-platform works.