PDA

View Full Version : Show teamates type of god on select screen

Hoshbin
04-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Basically, im new to this. My friends made me play LoL so i know the basics of the game in general. But i dont know all the gods are what they are yet. Like apparently Thor is an assassin, not a warrior or tank like i would presume he would be. I chose wrong to compliment that in Joust. just at least the symbol or something showing the type of god your teamates selected to help in what god i should choose when they lock in. Theres alot to take in at once here like how theres 50 mages but 7 warriors. I got destroyed by a pink rabbit thing. apparently thats assassin. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT PINK BUNNY WAS. how about some help in this learning curve of butt destroying this game is.

and yes, i fed like a mofo, also, WTF BELLONA. i thought hades was a tank, only thing i tanked with him that game is the amount my butt got tanked.

Wussie
04-05-2015, 04:51 PM
That pink bunny was probably Bakasura's Feaster Bunny Skin lol. Im sure adding a symbol would help or even just putting the words Assassin, Mage or Guardian next to thier name at god select would even work. But in all fairness its not to difficult to learn what each god is and remember.

Euphomia
04-07-2015, 06:37 AM
its not that hard. it should show you all the information you need before you lock the god. or use the filter options.
when you played or seen the god once or twice you know what role they are.