PDA

View Full Version : Ask the forum staff - Month 2

Aurasai
04-02-2015, 05:42 PM
The thread from last week (...or 3 weeks) also got a lot of interesting questions, so we are back with an even bigger thread.

As always, please keep these nice and clean as the Forum's Code of Conduct (http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?5758-Forums-Code-of-Conduct) also applies here. With that out of the way, ask away, internet!

Aurasai
04-02-2015, 05:52 PM
To start off, here is a question for Miyobi, what is the meaning behind those japanese (I think) letters on your signature and location? :D

KingScuba
04-03-2015, 12:29 AM
should be self evident dude "[私はいつも負ける] - I Always Lose."

Heraldo
04-03-2015, 10:22 AM
hey guys, I've looked through the forums and haven't been able to find this (it might be somewhere thought). I was wandering if we can transfer our progress from the PC to the xbox yet?

Thanks in advance

Kaostic
04-03-2015, 11:04 AM
hey guys, I've looked through the forums and haven't been able to find this (it might be somewhere thought). I was wandering if we can transfer our progress from the PC to the xbox yet?

Thanks in advance

Not yet, no.

Can I copy my PC account information to my Xbox account?
You can’t copy at this time but this will be available as part of the Closed Beta phase in April.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?62194-SMITE-Xbox-Alpha-F-A-Q

Authority
04-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Are voice packs going to go on sale anytime soon? or can you guys not say?

MiyobiKumagawa
04-03-2015, 06:02 PM
To start off, here is a question for Miyobi, what is the meaning behind those japanese (I think) letters on your signature and location? :D

Pretty much what Scuba pointed out. I can never win unless I either play dirty or something dirty happens to my opponent(s). Hence to why I never win aka the meaning "I always lose." Or translation.

If you want to know what 水槽学園 means as well then it translates to "Aquariam School".

I went to a school that was Aquariam themed. Lol

Are voice packs going to go on sale anytime soon? or can you guys not say?

We don't have the specific data to what goes on sale except for maybe HiRezKaos and other HiRez mods.

Zhanfadar
04-04-2015, 06:27 AM
I wonder if there's any way to make Self HP-Bar transparent. It's pretty difficult to play without it, but if it's turned on, you can't normally see ground target and mid distance, this is very very annoying. Since it's not included to HUD Customization, maybe there's any way to change it with config? Thanks.

FunnyVodka
04-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Could you make a betting function where you can bet your gems,favor,skins in tournaments

MiyobiKumagawa
04-04-2015, 02:59 PM
I wonder if there's any way to make Self HP-Bar transparent. It's pretty difficult to play without it, but if it's turned on, you can't normally see ground target and mid distance, this is very very annoying. Since it's not included to HUD Customization, maybe there's any way to change it with config? Thanks.

No clue.

Could you make a betting function where you can bet your gems,favor,skins in tournaments

Ehhh, we don't usually deal with events like those unless there is something behind the scenes that Hi Rez does that we forum mods don't have access to.

Boatmurdered
04-05-2015, 05:57 AM
Waffles, or Pancakes?

Light Stance Hel, or Dark Stance? For both hanging out with, and dating!

Are leptons really compound particles?

Why does observing an electron change it's momentum?

Vulcan. Great god? Or greatest god? Only god?

Will Mefitis ever see the light of day (my goddess idea in my sig if you didn't know, but really you should. You should also be commenting on it cough)?

Why was Bioshock Infinite made when it was such a terrible game?

Most of the bottom of the ocean is still unexplored. What do you think is down there? What might we find?

Favorite book of all time?

Favorite cartoon of all time?

Favorite video game of all time?

In regards to Einstein's theory of special relativity, astronauts orbiting on the International Space Station experience time ticking more slowly. At that speed the effect is minuscule, but ramp up the velocity and the effect means that one day humans might travel thousands of years into the future. Thoughts on when such a thing might happen, or rather when we start using it to any real degree?

Kirk, or Picard?

Kaostic
04-05-2015, 06:45 AM
Waffles, or Pancakes?

Pancakes

Light - Dark be cray cray.

Yes.

Because of the tools you use to observe it.

Vulcan. Great god? Or greatest god? Only god?[QUOTE=Boatmurdered;307021]

Just a god.

[QUOTE=Boatmurdered;307021]Will Mefitis ever see the light of day (my goddess idea in my sig if you didn't know, but really you should. You should also be commenting on it cough)?

Theorycrafting isn't my strong suit, so I wouldn't know.

Public demand for a third in the series. Most people still herald it as better than BioShock 2 though.

Most of the bottom of the ocean is still unexplored. What do you think is down there? What might we find?

All of the unfinished gob-stoppers of the world.

Probably the Harry Potter series. I'd say LotR or Game of Thrones, but never actually got around to reading the books.

Don't really have a favourite cartoon (I assume it would be something that I wouldn't mind re-watching right now, but nothing really comes to mind).

See, this is a hard one. I don't know what I would use to dictate my favourite game. There's a lot of variables with games, and a lot of nostalgia. For instance, if I went back and played one of my earlier favourite games, I have absolutely no doubt that I'd despise it. I'll just go with "I don't have one".

In regards to Einstein's theory of special relativity, astronauts orbiting on the International Space Station experience time ticking more slowly. At that speed the effect is minuscule, but ramp up the velocity and the effect means that one day humans might travel thousands of years into the future. Thoughts on when such a thing might happen, or rather when we start using it to any real degree?

By "travel into the future", I assume you mean by sending astronauts into space, letting them linger for a few days, and when they return, thousands of years have passed? To be honest, what's the use? Other than maybe curing somebody with a terminal illness (and hoping they know the cure in the future), there would be next to no use as that person would then have no way of returning back to 'their present'.

Plus, there's always the theory that, if time travel was possible (travelling back in time, rather than forward), then we would know by now because somebody would have come back. The counter to this being "you can't travel further back then the creation of the time travelling device.

Kirk, or Picard?

Honestly couldn't care less. But Picard gives us more gifs.

Aurasai
04-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Waffles, or Pancakes?
Pancakes
Dark Hel *evil grin*. But why should there be a choice, they are both the same being?
The electrons, tau and muons are leptons who are able to give chemical properties, so I'd say they are. Besides you can't have semiconducting material (or anything else actually) without them.
Electrons have the properties of both waves and particles. Electrons can instantly switch their orbit position around the atom's core.
He is pretty nice in duo lane and versatile, so gonna give him a "great".
Will Mefitis ever see the light of day (my goddess idea in my sig if you didn't know, but really you should. You should also be commenting on it cough)?
Sure. After some Slavic gods that is :) (gief feedback!)
It was a pretty good game. I liked it more then Bioshock 1 to be honest.
C'thulhu
err... Diablo: Moon of the Spider. Shut up!
Probly Ed, Edd and Eddy
too many to list so can't choose
Never. High velocity results to high inertia, unless we figure out how to change the mass of a spaceship we will end as a pile of gore whenever we ramp up the speed. Besides, we would have likely killed each other till we figure out how to solve that problem, or mother nature would get fed up with our bullshit and just wipe us out :).
Kirk, or Picard?
Star Wars>Star Trek

/10charrrrrr

LokiWildfire
04-05-2015, 10:43 PM
Ymir is love, Ymir is life, but even so Ymir still has no Tier 1/non-Promo recolour skin. Why is it so? Ymir needs more love.

Why couldn't domination have stayed as Thursday's MOTD and when are we getting a mode/map using the Egyptian theme again?

Do you pick up after Anubis?

Why is Medusa an archer in game, while she isn't an archer in myth, and why is Apollo not an archer in game, while Apollo is god of archery among other things?

Doesn't Athena sound too naive for the goddess of wisdom?

Multiple choice question: Wouldn't it be great to have retro Hercules (the better bearded one) as an available skin (yes/definitely/of course!)?

How is Bakasura so slim if he eats so much?

Why haven't we got a new Norse god since Ullr? We are sooner getting a new pantheon altogether but still no Norse love. Guess that is why Ymir has no recolour skin.

And last, but not least, when are we getting a motorbike rider Awilix? I mean, that is a skin begging to happen, so much that it has to already be on the schedule, right guys?

Dmantakae
04-06-2015, 01:30 AM
Waffles, or Pancakes?

Kirk, or Picard?

Pancakes

A balanced mix of the two would be ideal, but I guess I'll settle with Light Hel

Sure

What Kaostic said

Vulcan is alright, Not the best... not the worst... just meh.

Maybe, HR hasn't said that they're going to stop releasing gods so I'm going to assume every single god will be added... eventually

Meh, Never was a bioshock fan

[Insert "Aliens" meme]

Favorite book of all time.... hmm.... I don't know, there's a lot that I liked, haven't really found a "favorite of all time" kinda one yet, Pearl Harbor, Game of Thrones series, and a couple books written by Stephen King

Favorite cartoon of all time.... Old school Tom and Jerry toons were my favorite growing up.

Favorite video game.... Idk, Can I say all of them? I'm going to say all of them. But my last answer to this question was Super Mario Bros 3

I saw interstellar so I'm going to say sure.

Kirk, or Picard? Picard you fool!

andylikergutter
04-06-2015, 06:28 PM
I am getting version mismatch, but i know it is the right login credentials, why?

Dmantakae
04-06-2015, 06:33 PM
I am getting version mismatch, but i know it is the right login credentials, why?

Feel free to view this common questions thread (http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?30062-Support-Forum-Info-Guidelines-Common-Questions-and-Solutions) in the Help and Support section (the last Question addresses version mismatches)

KingScuba
04-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Waffles, or Pancakes?
waffles
Neither. Single ftw.
Neither
Possibly, but probably not as you invisioned her.
I personally really enjoyed bioshock for its gameplay. But most games have crap story these days.
cthulu
The Kingslayer chronicles (unfinished)
Air gear
Starsiege Tribes
Actually, time is also slower around large objects, but we're talking fractions of a microsecond here. So if you stand next to something like the great pyramids of Giza, time is moving slower for you than anyone else. You would only really notice over the course of a few hundred billion years, though.
Kirk, or Picard?
Spock.

mine answers to you.

ZvingtoreX
04-07-2015, 04:30 AM
Guys can you add live spectating mode instead of 3 minute delayed one,to prevent cheating it should be blocked to ONLY player you started spectating and you can't watch other members of his team

BROOKLYNs11B
04-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Will Smite support DX12 :D or is it going to stay at DX9 :( ?

BROOKLYNs11B
04-07-2015, 11:54 AM
Will Smite utilize MS dedicated servers?

BROOKLYNs11B
04-07-2015, 11:54 AM
Will Smite support cross-play when Windows 10 drops??!!

Dmantakae
04-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Guys can you add live spectating mode instead of 3 minute delayed one,to prevent cheating it should be blocked to ONLY player you started spectating and you can't watch other members of his team

Forum staff =/= Hirez (read sigs). And anyways, I doubt they'll add real time spectating, not only will it probably get abused, i don't think the servers can handle it.

Will Smite support DX12 :D or is it going to stay at DX9 :( ?

Doubt it.

Disquieted1
04-07-2015, 09:12 PM
If the Hunger Games were a reality, and all contestants were the mods, who would win?

Kaostic
04-07-2015, 09:18 PM
If the Hunger Games were a reality, and all contestants were the mods, who would win?

Me, because I can vanish for hours and the mods can't find me.

Dmantakae
04-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Me, because I can vanish for hours and the mods can't find me.

You wish. You're Rue.

And, she didn't do very well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Drewski217/miscell/TFG/Oprah_umad.gif

Kaostic
04-07-2015, 09:35 PM
You wish. You're Rue.

And, she didn't do very well.

She may not have done well, but everybody loved her.
No spoilers.

Toxicman007
04-07-2015, 10:45 PM
How come you guys started posting the MOTD schedules regularly, but now seem to have... forgotten ?

Dmantakae
04-08-2015, 01:42 AM
How come you guys started posting the MOTD schedules regularly, but now seem to have... forgotten ?

Because HiRezArchov is lazy. >.> jk. But seriously, I'm sure they will be posted soon.

kitchenslaves
04-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Why did HiRez allow Medusa to go live even after players were saying she was too OP?

Do you guys always think you are right?

Dmantakae
04-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Why did HiRez allow Medusa to go live even after players were saying she was too OP?

Do you guys always think they are right?

FTFY

I don't consider gods "OP" or "UP" until at least a week after they're released.

Most of the player base considers a newly added god OP because they don't know how to counter them.

Was Medusa OP upon release? Maybe, she certainly wasn't underpowered. But to say she was OP is a bet of a stretch. The only gods I have ever considered truly "OP" upon release were Magic dmg Guan Yu, and Nemesis. One could also argue that release Hel was ridiculously strong.

MiyobiKumagawa
04-08-2015, 09:02 PM

Do you guys always think you are right?

Problem with new released gods is this, they seem OP on release with the exception of Nox so of course players cry for nerf and once the God becomes nerfed then players cry for buffs. Medusa is strong, but a lot of players were crying about her ult and damage which I had no problems with judging the skills except the ult were either a hit or miss.

Good example? Bellona, she was strong on release and now nerfed to where now players asked her to be buffed again because she is being countered by what she was supposed to be countered by.

Do we think we are always right? No, but we always keep our minds open to everyone else. That's how I like to think it is how it goes.

YunooGasaii
04-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Just back to smite and wanted to pay with my phone (daopay normally) and i saw there is no more offer for phones, how to do it please ?
I'm from France

RainbowSplat
04-11-2015, 01:26 AM
got a question for mods

Black or White?

Loulina
04-11-2015, 06:47 AM
what is the thing that scares/scared you most? (a thing, an event, a past incident that really happened to you,a movie can be anyting)?
What is it that makes/made/can make you most happy?
When were you most annoyed or when do you think you can get really annoyed?

Aurasai
04-11-2015, 09:31 AM
got a question for mods

Black or White?
http://www.warmphotos.net/img/music/black/black09.jpg

what is the thing that scares/scared you most? (a thing, an event, a past incident that really happened to you,a movie can be anyting)?
What is it that makes/made/can make you most happy?
When were you most annoyed or when do you think you can get really annoyed?

When I was younger I almost fell from a very high cliff. I was looking down and the ground gave up and started crumbling. I also fell down a valley and hit my leg very badly once. As such while I am fine with heights, I am terrified of unstable high platforms that could crumble/break at any moment.

For what makes me happy... I'd say a lot of things. Epic metal concerts, camping with friends, enjoying good food with a fine drink or an epic sight seen from the top of a hill/mountain.

What gets me annoyed the most is when someone tells me to do something I find to be utterly pointless. I refuse to do it, and feel like I should make up my mind about why that is. I am very stubborn :D.

OOMMS
04-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Hey Smite Staff! Sorry if this has been asked before, and I half know the answer... here I go!

When will we get Arena League/Competitive back in the game? I know it used to exist, but smite didn't have the user base that it does have now. Bring it back!

VVP?

Any info about if and when we can get Arena Pro back would be awesome. Thanks!

MiyobiKumagawa
04-12-2015, 06:43 AM
@RainbowSplat
White, the sheer coolness factor and swag most always come in white.

@Loulina
What scares me in life? When I literally fell down the stairs because I saw a woman with her hair down in a white dress appear behind me as I was getting my Dad's lamp. Thing was that the woman disappeared when I looked where she was at.

Happiness? I'm typically a happy guy, but I do love it when I play Pokemon tamer like RPGs and have a cool team together.

What annoys me? Rude, inconsiderate, and disrespectful people that don't know any better and talk like they are always right and everybody that isn't like them is pretty much dirt.

GhostxGhost
04-14-2015, 11:14 AM
What is a typical day in your life look like ??

Dmantakae
04-14-2015, 05:07 PM

Wake up at 4am, get ready, go to work, get home, repeat.

#DatAdultLife

Aurasai
04-15-2015, 01:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/ZhoMsZe.gif

AlexError
04-15-2015, 01:36 PM

Awaken at ~7am, spend a few hours on my research project, go on the internet, sleep!

McKnightrider
04-15-2015, 02:25 PM
My comment is to HiRezKaostic. With more and more gods being released it is inevitable that there will be power creep and new ideas will make new gods seem funner and more powerful. Is there a line of older gods that will see reworks?

MiyobiKumagawa
04-15-2015, 08:34 PM

Play games and sleep. #TheNeetLife

JK I game design and try to have what's left of my social life outside.

Kaostic
04-15-2015, 08:55 PM

Do I still count as Forum Staff? I think so. I'm answering, screw you guys.

Get up between 9am - Midday. Watch streams to wake up until about half-an-hour after, walk to the shop, get Monster and Croissants - Monitor community stuff/do admin tasks - Put together a magazine if it's on my to-do list.

Watch streams / play games periodically through-out the day.

RainbowSplat
04-15-2015, 11:27 PM

Get up between 9am - Midday. Watch streams to wake up until about half-an-hour after, walk to the shop, get Monster and Croissants - Monitor community stuff/do admin tasks - Put together a magazine if it's on my to-do list.

original Monster the energy drink? have you ever tasted blue burn?

Dmantakae
04-17-2015, 05:47 PM

Meh, I'll count you as staff by extension.

Also, I used to drink a lot of energy drinks, eventually they started causing health problems. So now I do not drink energy drinks.

#KidneyStoneshurt

Also: Beamer, Benz, or Bently?

McKnightrider
04-18-2015, 10:18 PM
I got a question since my last one was ignored for being to real.
Do you think that all conquest games should have a moderator? Deal with people harassing, spaming, feeding, auto locking/taking someones role (even though its not really against the rules), holding people surrender hostage ect.

Dmantakae
04-19-2015, 03:52 AM
I got a question since my last one was ignored for being to real.
Do you think that all conquest games should have a moderator? Deal with people harassing, spaming, feeding, auto locking/taking someones role (even though its not really against the rules), holding people surrender hostage ect.

Having a moderator for all the conquest games requires a lot of man-power. And to be honest, HR doesn't have the resources to do so. So I'm going to answer no, I don't think that every game should be moderated. It's ultimately up to the playerbase to report people who troll, harass, and spam. Do your part and report these players, and Hirez will do their part and suspend/ban them. You and others may think that reporting does nothing, but it does.

Nejcn
04-19-2015, 05:17 AM
Were there any changes in connection speed requirements past month?
And is there any way to make ping lower in game options? (beside closing down any other programs that uses internet connection)

At home with my DL: 240kb/s and UL: 40kb/s i had around 90-100 ping before.
Now i have 120ping and in some team fights it jumps up too 300 also, there is constant small warping of me and other players (well at least i see them like that), i noticed this in arena.

While in apartment i have constant ping 45, with around 10mb/s and 10mb/s download and upload speed, which is normal as it was before.

RainbowSplat
04-19-2015, 10:54 PM
Having a moderator for all the conquest games requires a lot of man-power. And to be honest, HR doesn't have the resources to do so. So I'm going to answer no, I don't think that every game should be moderated. It's ultimately up to the playerbase to report people who troll, harass, and spam. Do your part and report these players, and Hirez will do their part and suspend/ban them. You and others may think that reporting does nothing, but it does.

w8 what you can get reported for spam? what kinda of spam?

Dammu
04-20-2015, 08:13 AM
w8 what you can get reported for spam? what kinda of spam?

http://juggernautmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/spam2.jpg

I'm thinking that for spamming the chat with... stuff. Well, you know, regular spam. Dont worry, you won't get reported for spamming your abilities. :D

ghostrider561
04-21-2015, 05:04 AM
when will the beta for Xbox start??? I already registered and would like to have an idea as too when so i can check my email instead of checking every single day until I get a notice! :)

GhostAngel
04-22-2015, 02:32 PM
even you can not solve the problem lag on the servers ? 700 ping is incredibly so. 2 days I can not play

Valuedpoppy
04-22-2015, 05:59 PM
hello i have a good idea for a skin for Zhong kui. looking at what he can do i can think of one skin that would suit him well. A Tax collector skin (:
since his papers are like a "tax" because it slowly kills you and it is the same shape has the bills you get in the mail, rectangular. And just like the government or the bank he can say i want the money now and "collect it". I would just like one skin that associates him with taking money away from people:P

Dmantakae
04-22-2015, 07:04 PM
when will the beta for Xbox start??? I already registered and would like to have an idea as too when so i can check my email instead of checking every single day until I get a notice! :)

Soon™

even you can not solve the problem lag on the servers ? 700 ping is incredibly so. 2 days I can not play

Post in the Help and Support section, or submit a support ticket. Be sure to include your region, your isp, run a speedtest, and run a tracerout.

hello i have a good idea for a skin for Zhong kui. looking at what he can do i can think of one skin that would suit him well. A Tax collector skin (:
since his papers are like a "tax" because it slowly kills you and it is the same shape has the bills you get in the mail, rectangular. And just like the government or the bank he can say i want the money now and "collect it". I would just like one skin that associates him with taking money away from people:P

Seems like an awesome idea! Maybe he'll have some directed taunts when against a Swagni :D

Disquieted1
04-22-2015, 09:39 PM
How much have you written in your "My Dirty Thoughts" journal?

Valuedpoppy
04-22-2015, 09:50 PM
do you think there may be a chance of it being put in the game? i would really like HI- Rez to consider this. It just makes much logical sense to me. even his bag, it could be full of money dropping out where ever he walks. just like the government he uses his money to destroy his enemy's. instead of ghosts they will be money. for the money you could just have a rectangle with a gem in the center if you don't want to choose the dollar or any other world currency to be it. you could also make him look like a fat uncle Sam that says I WANT YOU to pay taxes. when he collects the taxes with his 2 he can say Money Money Money. instead of saying no demons are safe he can say no money is safe. I would really like someone from Hi-Rez to look at this and tell me what they think about my idea.

Dmantakae
04-22-2015, 10:08 PM
How much have you written in your "My Dirty Thoughts" journal?

I'm afraid to find out what you mean.

do you think there may be a chance of it being put in the game? i would really like HI- Rez to consider this. It just makes much logical sense to me. even his bag, it could be full of money dropping out where ever he walks. just like the government he uses his money to destroy his enemy's. instead of ghosts they will be money. for the money you could just have a rectangle with a gem in the center if you don't want to choose the dollar or any other world currency to be it. you could also make him look like a fat uncle Sam that says I WANT YOU to pay taxes. when he collects the taxes with his 2 he can say Money Money Money. instead of saying no demons are safe he can say no money is safe. I would really like someone from Hi-Rez to look at this and tell me what they think about my idea.

Who knows, there's always that slim chance.

Valuedpoppy
04-22-2015, 10:26 PM
I'm afraid to find out what you mean.

Who knows, there's always that slim chance.

do they look at these posts though? dose anyone that speaks for HI-Rez post in reply to any of these comments?

Dmantakae
04-22-2015, 10:33 PM
do they look at these posts though? dose anyone that speaks for HI-Rez post in reply to any of these comments?

They might not check this thread (except for Kaostic), but you can always create a thread with the skin concept in the God and Skin concepts section (http://forums.smitegame.com/forumdisplay.php?17-God-and-Skin-Concepts)

Valuedpoppy
04-22-2015, 11:04 PM
They might not check this thread (except for Kaostic), but you can always create a thread with the skin concept in the God and Skin concepts section (http://forums.smitegame.com/forumdisplay.php?17-God-and-Skin-Concepts)

who is Kaotic? dose he work for and or speak for Hi-Rez?

Dmantakae
04-22-2015, 11:42 PM
who is Kaotic? dose he work for and or speak for Hi-Rez?

He's the community manager (or 1 of) for Smite. But like I said, post your concept in that section.

democidist
04-23-2015, 01:24 PM
Now that Smitegame isn't a 24 hour stream anymore, and players can't just ask the current streamer when patch notes are, do you think you Moderators could talk the HiRez staff into telling you guys so that it could be posted and pinned to the forum for all to see? I like to be able to watch patch notes if I can, but I now have no idea when they are anymore. Also, don't forget timezones. Thanks!

Kaostic
04-23-2015, 02:40 PM
Yeah, we can do that.

Valuedpoppy
04-23-2015, 03:19 PM
He's the community manager (or 1 of) for Smite. But like I said, post your concept in that section.

what section do i post the concept in?

Dmantakae
04-23-2015, 07:39 PM
what section do i post the concept in?

The one I linked in a post above.

Valuedpoppy
04-23-2015, 09:39 PM
Ok thanks(: would any of you mind posting your opinions about my Zhong kui tax collector skin concept on the new thread i made?

Disquieted1
04-24-2015, 12:56 PM
Out of all the mods, who would win in an arm wrestling tournament?

Valuedpoppy
04-24-2015, 03:17 PM
what do you guys think about my idea for a new skin? http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?69060-Zhong-Kui-Tax-collector-skin

FapGod
04-28-2015, 11:51 AM
How do I get the new kulkulkan skin, it says limited, but since its new, why cant I buy it?

Kaostic
04-28-2015, 12:09 PM
How do I get the new kulkulkan skin, it says limited, but since its new, why cant I buy it?

Answered in your other thread.

Dmantakae
04-29-2015, 01:41 AM
Out of all the mods, who would win in an arm wrestling tournament?

Me or Cyberlink.

Also, Kaostic never answered my question to him.

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo129/ARH1990/wha.gif

VikingBarbaric
04-30-2015, 10:02 AM
I've never really been a part of a game's community before.

Smite is different for me though. I really enjoy playing the game regularly. I've been playing for about a year now and it's rare for me to stick with one game this long, but I don't see myself abandoning Smite in the forseeable future. I continue to try and improve as a player, experiment with different gods, and try to learn new roles.

What's a good way to be a positive member of the community? I don't feel comfortable posting threads just saying "Hey I really like the new Bastet skin." or something like that because it's not really that engaging to other people, but at the same time I do want to talk to my fellow Smite gamers.

Kaostic
04-30-2015, 12:15 PM
I've never really been a part of a game's community before.

Smite is different for me though. I really enjoy playing the game regularly. I've been playing for about a year now and it's rare for me to stick with one game this long, but I don't see myself abandoning Smite in the forseeable future. I continue to try and improve as a player, experiment with different gods, and try to learn new roles.

What's a good way to be a positive member of the community? I don't feel comfortable posting threads just saying "Hey I really like the new Bastet skin." or something like that because it's not really that engaging to other people, but at the same time I do want to talk to my fellow Smite gamers.

To be honest, just contribute to conversations and assist users who need help :). Don't undervalue starting discussions of "I like this" - they do spark conversation!

Also, Kaostic never answered my question to him.

What question?

Ice4Viper
04-30-2015, 06:50 PM
hm i'm new to forums i'm not sure if someone asked this already but i would like to know if it's possible to be playing sometimes with mods or in some tournaments mods can do, and how could we get noticed if there is one starting soon, because i think that would be fun, is also like a little suggestion hope you take it well :)

Dmantakae
04-30-2015, 07:29 PM
hm i'm new to forums i'm not sure if someone asked this already but i would like to know if it's possible to be playing sometimes with mods or in some tournaments mods can do, and how could we get noticed if there is one starting soon, because i think that would be fun, is also like a little suggestion hope you take it well :)

Maybe, there was talk of a tournament a while back, but it seems that everyone just forgot about it (we all have fairly busy lives). Who knows, we might come up with a new one at some point in time.

What question?

Beamer, benz, or bently?

Ice4Viper
05-01-2015, 02:59 PM
oh i just came up with 2 new questions
What's the date of the end of this SPL?
How do we send our plays to Inuki and how will we know if they are into top5 or not and many other info

Valuedpoppy
05-03-2015, 11:16 PM
how dose the star ratings work on the god concept/ skin idea forum?

Dmantakae
05-04-2015, 12:16 AM
how dose the star ratings work on the god concept/ skin idea forum?

It's not really limited to that section, it's for all threads. You can rate the thread by opening it, then at the top click "Rate this thread".

Sasquatchias
05-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Do any of you ever talk to Hi-Rez members (well other Hi-Rez employees) directly on certain topics that pop up in the forums?

Actually do any of you think it might be possible to have that sort of communication going on and possibly pass on their thoughts to popular topics in the different sub-forums here (such as talking with a couple of people from the Balance Team over popular discussion or concerns made about gods in the Gameplay and Feedback section as an example)?