PDA

View Full Version : Game kick bug

AlbinoAdam
04-02-2015, 09:27 AM
I'm not sure if this is just me, but earlier today I was playing a game of conquest and for some reason, all the other players started to walk into walls before I got kicked to the login screen. I then tried to rejoin but it would not load and then ot would send me to the main menu. The background was black and in the bottom right corner it just said "loading... ".

I tried rebooting the game and the same thing would happen. And it wasn't my internet, as I could briefly talk to the people in my game while they were walking into walls and I immediately did an internet speed test.

It has only occurred to me this once and could be an isolated issue.

BROOKLYNs11B
04-02-2015, 12:40 PM
I'm not sure if this is just me, but earlier today I was playing a game of conquest and for some reason, all the other players started to walk into walls before I got kicked to the login screen. I then tried to rejoin but it would not load and then ot would send me to the main menu. The background was black and in the bottom right corner it just said "loading... ".

I tried rebooting the game and the same thing would happen. And it wasn't my internet, as I could briefly talk to the people in my game while they were walking into walls and I immediately did an internet speed test.

It has only occurred to me this once and could be an isolated issue.

This has happened to me when i sit in the queue more than a minute then I get kicked!