PDA

View Full Version : Crit Chance Reduction

FlaccidDong
03-30-2015, 10:32 AM
What if itemization for crit chance reduction was added? It would probably be in an aura or when you were hit with aa's it would apply a debuff to the enemy. Maybe if your crit chance reduction exceeded their crit chance, they would have an equal chance to "Anti-crit" and do half damage. This is just kind of a passing thought that I wanted to get some opinions on, so tell me what you guys think.

Trubblegum
03-30-2015, 04:49 PM
Too OP.

Stack crit reduction and you essentially cannot be killed.

ImAeternalis
03-30-2015, 06:02 PM
Too OP.

Stack crit reduction and you essentially cannot be killed.

Sacrificing other important items in the process.

Dmantakae
03-30-2015, 07:36 PM
Sacrificing other important items in the process.

Like magical defense.

Imo something small like Geb's passive wouldn't hurt the game, if they made an item like it. Crit is too enriched in the game, we need something to balance it out. I say remake Hide to counter crit

democidist
03-31-2015, 01:12 PM
I say remake Hide of the Nemean Lion to counter crit.

If they were going to implement anti-crit, I think that this would be the way to do it.

TenWildAbras
04-02-2015, 02:54 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a crit reduction item, however it shouldn't stack with other people running it. Like AS reduction.

I also wouldn't mind seeing more builds beside crit for hunters. Due to the AS lose by Qins the Unicorn builds, or builds like it do not do as well.

AlexError
04-05-2015, 03:33 AM
Two things that give crit resistance - physical protection and health. Adding a simple crit reduction stat would solve absolutely nothing.

BloodyCastrator
05-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Maybe rework the midguardian mail; every time you get critted, dmg is reduced by 20% and enemy is slowed. Happens once every _secs.

CaptainDoomsday
05-09-2015, 09:42 PM
There's a crown that PREVENTS crits outright and buffs magic power when it does this. Just make something like that for phys gods.

Boomerangbro
05-10-2015, 05:02 PM
There's a crown that PREVENTS crits outright and buffs magic power when it does this. Just make something like that for phys gods.

Celestial Legion?

CaptainDoomsday
05-11-2015, 08:00 AM
That's the one. It's pretty strong for turning the tables on a critter.

KAKLAW
05-11-2015, 07:19 PM
That's the one. It's pretty strong for turning the tables on a critter.

First crit still hits and it's very expensive.