PDA

View Full Version : conquest roles

AfroGamer01
03-29-2015, 01:03 PM
It would be a good idea to do what Evolved did and before the game pick what role you wanted from 1 to 5.
Dont block out gods like if i wanted to play adc dont only let me play the hunters

VarenWolf
03-30-2015, 08:46 AM
Yeah would be nice but their would obviously be more of one kind to others. ADC, MID, Solo probably most common. Also its a shame that more people don't use Voice chat. which is my only concern.

JoeJoeBaggin
04-02-2015, 03:10 PM
yeah i agree with the evolve thing. it shoul be adc/support/mid/solo and jungle for the choices. As it stans we will NEVER be able to solo que conquest due to people auto locking whatever they want and going to whatever lane they want. So for now its get a premade or dont play conquest.

Reefguy
04-03-2015, 04:23 AM
I think there should be something that teaches the meta of conquest. A tutorial of some sort. Once ranked play comes out though it will get better. People will take that a bit more seriously.

What I would like to see is a system in ranked play that only queues you with other people that have mic's hooked up. Its frustrating trying to communicate and getting nothing back.

TheTaskmienster
04-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Pretty much anything to get people to understand conquest better would be nice... tired of taking support to fill, and then having the hunter run around the jungle and feed instead. However, if people do or don't have mic's they still tend to auto lock whatever they want and ignore anyone trying to be a voice in the chaos (lol). Some type of system to help with picking rolls would be awesome... but I honestly don't have any idea's that don't have their own drawbacks and issues.

Wussie
04-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Yup I agree to all of this. Tried to play CQ last night and let me tell you lol not doing that again solo. One game we were out leveled by 5 levels pretty early due to some new or sloppy kids feeding them and they had a person leave so 5v4. no fun having to bounce between all 3 lanes all game, i shouldnt have to do that. literally had a surrender vote up at 10 min mark and one up every 5 until they it was over which was a huge waste of 40 mins. So yes Premade CQ or none at all is the way i go. People play as if they can just run in and kill. In other words they have been spoiled by easy games. The newbies need some something maybe a tutorial?

Tempestx
04-09-2015, 03:04 PM
I think there should be something that teaches the meta of conquest. A tutorial of some sort. Once ranked play comes out though it will get better. People will take that a bit more seriously.

What I would like to see is a system in ranked play that only queues you with other people that have mic's hooked up. Its frustrating trying to communicate and getting nothing back.

Not a fan of this. Maybe my mic is off because i have a yappy dog, or crying baby in the background. Dosent mean i can't listen.

RsDuCe5
04-12-2015, 12:13 AM
I like this, the only problem with this is that if i want to solo Bakasura or loki, I won't be able to because they're supposed to be a jungler even though they are both pretty good solo's

AzaelAkai
04-13-2015, 06:01 AM
I like this, the only problem with this is that if i want to solo Bakasura or loki, I won't be able to because they're supposed to be a jungler even though they are both pretty good solo's

That's why you pick your role and chose your god, what one of the guys was saying is that have the picking roles system but no restrictions on the gods, so that you could go jungle and pick,let's say, Athena. it's a good idea, plus having like a little tutorial for the separate roles so new players can have a better understand of their roles. So like mention assassins and what what their roles are, but leave a little side not tat they could go beyond what they are designated for, but the recommended thing for them is jungling.

VarenWolf
04-13-2015, 09:38 AM
Not a fan of this. Maybe my mic is off because i have a yappy dog, or crying baby in the background. Dosent mean i can't listen.

I get this but mute the mic and smite just needs to make a system were you can acknowledge that you were listening in the picking menu instead of just pure silence.