PDA

View Full Version : How much is HiRez's word worth?

bloodknight2012
03-23-2014, 07:20 PM
First off what they promised to do before launch - item changes, two gods, a remodel and A COUPLE of other significant god model touch-ups. The first two things are okay but I really can't see the remodel and the touch-ups. All I see is a less complex looking Aphrodite who even mismatches her RECENT loading card. That's far from "a couple". And don't say anything about Hades. There was nothing changed in him.

NOT TO MENTION Chisam's spoil on Twitter which obviously confirms Bastet's rework. Why the hype if you're not going to keep your promise? Doesn't make any sense.

Second, in the patch schedule it was said that no HUGE patch was expected for release week which clearly implies that at least some kind of a patch is to be expected whatsoever. Not even the word "major" was used which further proves the point. But as far as APC's word is concerned there won't be even a bug fix /matchmaking /optimization or other misc stuff patch.

Third and last (for now) , Ullr's extremely delayed god reveal was said to be released LATER THIS WEEK. So here I am still waiting. Less than 5 hours left to the end of said week and still nothing.

Unfortunately the list could go on even further but those are basically the three things I'm most disappointed with.

Signing off.

F5000
03-23-2014, 07:35 PM
First off what they promised to do before launch - item changes, two gods, a remodel and A COUPLE of other significant god model touch-ups. The first two things are okay but I really can't see the remodel and the touch-ups. All I see is a less complex looking Aphrodite who even mismatches her RECENT loading card. That's far from "a couple". And don't say anything about Hades. There was nothing changed in him.

and what if they couldn't keep up there word cause they have a an important occasion (the launch tournament) + they already gave u a major patch Sun Wukong skin (OP) + a new god

in my PoV this is way better than the remodels.

NOT TO MENTION Chisam's spoil on Twitter which obviously confirms Bastet's rework. Why the hype if you're not going to keep your promise? Doesn't make any sense.

It makes sense to me, he did that so ppl can stop crying about bastet have to have a remodel .. etc and if they delayed in releasing it you should know they are working on it to make it perfect not just stupid looking cat

Third and last (for now) , Ullr's extremely delayed god reveal was said to be released LATER THIS WEEK. So here I am still waiting. Less than 5 hours left to the end of said week and still nothing.

hmmm, u can test him in Jungle Practice and if u need to read his lore i bet you know where to read it in the game,