PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Plays - Episode 71

Inuki
02-26-2015, 03:29 PM
TOP 5 PLAYS - EPISODE 71

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA4S_AfdqrU

Featuring Female Fuzion Frenzy Team Bastet and Nemesis in a 2 against worn out 5 fight and a glorious Isis mid camp battle. And it's Season 2!

The first Season 2 Top 5 Plays sees an influx of your lack-lane-a-clear-luster ADC's. Artemis and Cupid were pretty popular. We also had a bunch of Ah Muzen Cab's. This is contrary to the usual popular ADC's which are submitted. The norm thus far being Apollo, Rama and Anhur.

We had our usual Thor Fury dunk Triple/Quadra steals and Janus portals! The best Janus portal this week was a Gold Fury steal that also netted a triple kill for Janus! Oh Baby! You may see that over on SMITE Random Moments but we can't have too short of a play on Top 5 Plays. We aim for roughly 5 minutes every episode.

Ares pulls are on the rise too as many players havn't quite figured out to buy beads 20 minutes into the game or that their ultimate on that particular god would indeed save them from a massacre! Whenever Ares makes a real play it has to be through great team work or through baiting out those beads and CC cleanses.

Time to take a look at the highlighted submissions this week! One play was described as;

"probable one of my best plays yet :)"

We happen to agree it probably was one of your best plays!

Similarly, another fine submission;

"rekt"

Wins the award for best storyline submission

It's not uncommon to get this type of description

"the whole game, please watch and pick your fav"

On a serious note! It's practically impossible to do something like this without being inconsiderate of the other 300-400 user submissions. Everyone is equal and everyone plays by the same rules. We don't look at the names of who is making the plays we just want to see some really cool plays. So in order to review as many plays as possible, we have a description of the play box to help home in on plays which sound like potential content and not just for Top 5 Plays but for a whole range of other shows too!

SUBMIT YOUR TOP 5 PLAYS BY USING THIS FORM - CLICK ME! (http://tinyurl.com/l9r9pqh.)

Top 5 Play Live Selections are broadcasted randomly Saturday Night

www.twitch.tv/inu_ki

I will announce when the stream is live on twitter so follow up!

www.twitter.com/inukii

Trubblegum
02-26-2015, 03:37 PM
Inuki uses Cupid avatar.
http://adixonlife.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/confused.jpg

Inuki
02-26-2015, 04:11 PM
Inuki uses Cupid avatar

Isn't this the default avatar? =) cupid is cool anyway! There couldn't be a happier God to represent me! Yay!

Trubblegum
02-26-2015, 04:12 PM
Isn't this the default avatar? =) cupid is cool anyway! There couldn't be a happier God to represent me! Yay!

OMG INKUI RESPONDS
<3
But, yes, it's the default avatar xD

Inuki
02-26-2015, 04:19 PM
OMG INKUI RESPONDS
<3
But, yes, it's the default avatar xD

I'm pretty easy to get to talk to. Also, I'm now stuck with the cupid avatar because if I change the avatar now. This dialogue will look out of place. So I'll just roll with cupid. for now....

Promagic
02-26-2015, 04:28 PM
I'm pretty easy to get to talk to. Also, I'm now stuck with the cupid avatar because if I change the avatar now. This dialogue will look out of place. So I'll just roll with cupid. for now....

You should put my play.

I got a penta kill by myself with Hercules.

KingScuba
02-26-2015, 04:49 PM
thanks for posting this inuki. hope to see you around more often.

Inuki
02-26-2015, 05:16 PM
You should put my play.

I got a penta kill by myself with Hercules.

PentaKill arn't as uncommon as you think and Hercules plays are quite high too! It sounds like you may be quite ahead of the enemy team to pull it off by yourself though D:

Promagic
02-26-2015, 07:32 PM
PentaKill arn't as uncommon as you think and Hercules plays are quite high too! It sounds like you may be quite ahead of the enemy team to pull it off by yourself though D:

WIll you feature me if I get a pentakill with ANUBIS when we're at the same level

Inuki
02-26-2015, 08:35 PM
We go into a lot of details with the Top 5 Plays. Getting a Pentakill with Any God isn't assurance of Top 5 Play material. On many occasions we have to slow the play right down and analyze each basic attack. We really commit to selecting the best five.

Knuffiba
02-27-2015, 03:33 AM

You could get another cupid-skin as avatar ;)

I posted this in your last thread:

I love your videos
Do you have regular streaming times for watching the play-submissions?
Maybe you could do some Top5 for special gods... because mostly the top5 are dominated by hunters and asassins.

Inuki
02-27-2015, 04:11 AM
The stream is just on Saturday at the moment. I'll have more time soon so will decide on a streaming time. It's usually been around 9pm-1am Saturday(Sunday Morning) GMT.

I'm not sure about creating something specific for one classification of Gods. I would say that Mages are very prominent though. Especially with submissions. There are a lot of "I did an ultimate" submissions which do not leave much to the imagination! Even more so when they are 5-6 levels ahead of their opponents.

There is lots more interesting stuff within the submissions and what doesn't quite make it into Top 5 Plays gets transferred into other shows like Random Moments and Heroes.

DendĂȘ
02-27-2015, 08:58 AM
Thx for picking our play Inuki. I was so happy when i saw we got picked. Awesome work, again. I just love your videos.

Promagic
02-27-2015, 04:37 PM
The stream is just on Saturday at the moment. I'll have more time soon so will decide on a streaming time. It's usually been around 9pm-1am Saturday(Sunday Morning) GMT.

I'm not sure about creating something specific for one classification of Gods. I would say that Mages are very prominent though. Especially with submissions. There are a lot of "I did an ultimate" submissions which do not leave much to the imagination! Even more so when they are 5-6 levels ahead of their opponents.

There is lots more interesting stuff within the submissions and what doesn't quite make it into Top 5 Plays gets transferred into other shows like Random Moments and Heroes.

How about I snipe someone across the map with Rama ult