PDA

View Full Version : Need some friends, haha!

SethCypher
02-19-2015, 01:20 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to Smite, been only playing for a week or so and I really like this game. I'm not new to the genre however, I've played LoL for 2 years and dabbled a bit in other MOBAs like Dawngate, DotA2, Infinite Crisis etc. Thus far I really like Smite, it feels really fresh and reminds me of when I first started playing Dawngate.

I'm only level 12 and was wondering if anyone would be interested in ganging up with me. I play on the North American servers by the by.

Hope to play with everyone!

Jezereal
02-19-2015, 01:21 PM
I hate LOL and DOTA players, don't be toxic or do anything stupid, and I don't have an issue.
Now that I got that off my chest, welcome aboard.

VarenWolf
02-19-2015, 01:23 PM
yeah go ahead and me and whenever I'm just chillin go ahead and ask me and I'll usually reply back.
Join the light my Friend but either path I will respect and Enjoy the Forum Family

Rıven
02-19-2015, 01:27 PM
Welcome to Summoners Ri-....Wait...Welcome to Smite! (:

VarenWolf
02-19-2015, 01:28 PM
Welcome to Summoners Ri-....Wait...Welcome to Smite! (:

Don't confuse the new people Riven how could you. You might scare them away XD

XXVII
02-19-2015, 01:37 PM
Welcome to our tiny (actually huge) place (Riven would say home and it is a home) where you'll get your daily dose of vitamine random stuff and be welcome to join the dark side!

SethCypher
02-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Welcome to our tiny (actually huge) place (Riven would say home and it is a home) where you'll get your daily dose of vitamine random stuff and be welcome to join the dark side!

What's this thing about joining sides?

VarenWolf
02-19-2015, 01:43 PM

I am the leader of the light. also known as Master Johnson. Then XXVII -_- and DonaldX are the Sith or XXVIi is the Master DonaldX is apprentice.
I have brownies join me. don't let them sway you towards these way they have corrupted the forums help me fight them.

XXVII
02-19-2015, 01:43 PM

*points at "Choose your destiny!" link in my signature*

Well, VarenWolf started his Light Side Crusade and...things got serious, even mercenaries and elfs appeared xD

EDIT: Varen will try to manipulate you, but the Dark Side holds the true power!

VarenWolf
02-19-2015, 01:58 PM
*points at "Choose your destiny!" link in my signature*

Well, VarenWolf started his Light Side Crusade and...things got serious, even mercenaries and elfs appeared xD

EDIT: Varen will try to manipulate you, but the Dark Side holds the true power!

I can't manipulate that is wrong but I can try and pursuade their is a difference I still Brownies if you want.

CommandoKiwi
02-19-2015, 02:05 PM
*Cough* Money? Money money. Money... *cough*
Anyways. Welcome to the insanity of our forums.
And be a mercenary, it's more enjoyable.

VarenWolf
02-19-2015, 02:07 PM

Calm I have your first batch of Brownies.

XXVII
02-19-2015, 02:15 PM

If money is what you want, money you shall be given

VarenWolf
02-19-2015, 02:18 PM
Does Monolpoly money Count cause got tons of that have like three games worth of it :D

DonaldX
02-19-2015, 02:18 PM
XXVIi is the Master DonaldX is apprentice.

Okay okay time out.
The hell is this ?
How did I drop from leader to a filthy apprentice.
That aint right. Fix that.

Other then that, welcome to the forums. If you need a clan you can either talk to me or Riven to join our ranks as a Forum Warrior :)

VarenWolf
02-19-2015, 02:22 PM
Okay okay time out.
The hell is this ?
How did I drop from leader to a filthy apprentice.
That aint right. Fix that.

Other then that, welcome to the forums. If you need a clan you can either talk to me or Riven to join our ranks as a Forum Warrior :)

Ask your master lol, been played that is how the Dark works their is no order just chaos.

DonaldX
02-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Ask your master lol
Yeah whatever he can have it. I lose interest in things fast, its no longer fun for me.
You two have fun :)