PDA

View Full Version : Better late than never

Caeliüs
02-16-2015, 05:48 PM
If we can call that late really.

I feel like I'll be spending a reasonable amount of time on the forum so I just wanted to say hello to the veteran members of this community (and newer ones, of course) in order to put my name out there. I look forward to discussing Smite topics with you, as well as off-topics ; and of course playing with you !

I've started playing at the very beginning of January, so as you can see I'm still learning - a lot - despite reaching a truly meaningless level 26. I can't really decide on which god to main, but I do have a few favorites mostly in hunter and assassins classes.

See you on many threads, and maybe many games !

VarenWolf
02-16-2015, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the smite forums enjoy yourself

XXVII
02-16-2015, 06:43 PM
Hello Ms. Mystery, welcome! Btw don't mind about maining a God/Goddess, I play since beta and I still don't have a main, lol.

Caeliüs
02-17-2015, 02:04 AM
Thanks to the both of you for your messages :)

Btw don't mind about maining a God/Goddess, I play since beta and I still don't have a main, lol.

I know right ?! Too many awesome god concepts in this game !

Naxtriom
02-17-2015, 06:43 AM
welcome to the forum!

DonaldX
02-17-2015, 07:25 AM
Hi ! Im happy to see more new people joining the forums :)

VarenWolf
02-17-2015, 07:42 AM
New people to turn to your side I will oppose the strong and build my own force he's mine DonaldX XD

XXVII
02-17-2015, 07:58 AM
I know right ?! Too many awesome god concepts in this game !

Many awesome concepts but none that fits be so good I can call main. I'm still waiting the day when it'll come xD

VarenWolf
02-17-2015, 08:36 AM
Many awesome concepts but none that fits be so good I can call main. I'm still waiting the day when it'll come xD

Its honestly better not to main because in any case you don't get said god well you screw yourself.

Caeliüs
02-17-2015, 08:40 AM
New people to turn to your side I will oppose the strong and build my own force he's mine DonaldX XD

Am I just a minion to you? :eek:
Haha, you guys are awesome. Thanks for this warm welcome, this forum sure looks like a great community!

It's about the same for me XXVII but I still have a few gods to try out. And I play better with three or four gods than with the others so I might stick with them while I try to improve my overall skills (Smite being my first MOBA) :P

VarenWolf
02-17-2015, 08:44 AM
Haha, you guys are awesome. Thanks for this warm welcome, this forum sure looks like a great community!

It's about the same for me XXVII but I still have a few gods to try out. And I play better with three or four gods than with the others so I might stick with them while I try to improve my overall skills (Smite being my first MOBA) :P

No not a minion if you join me you will be my second in command and we will build a force to face DonaldX :D.

if want play ingame add VarenWolf

XXVII
02-17-2015, 09:01 AM

You are already one of us :d

Btw, are you part of the light side or the dark side?

Varen wants you only to himself! I won't tell you who to choose, because I like free will.

But...

JOIN THE DARK SIDE AND I'LL GIVE YOU POWER BEYOND IMAGINATION !!!

VarenWolf
02-17-2015, 09:19 AM
You are already one of us :d

Varen wants you only to himself! I won't tell you who to choose, because I like free will.

But...

Hush hush... let the man choose his destiny

DonaldX
02-17-2015, 09:32 AM

You can't truly believe you can go against me and succeed !
Darkness always wins.

No not a minion if you join me you will be my second in command and we will build a force to face DonaldX :D.

These are lies. Join me. We have our own clan with a lot of forumers on it.
VarenWolf is fighting for a lost cause. It's too late, nothing can stop me.

But...

Listen to this guy ! He knows what he's saying.

VarenWolf
02-17-2015, 09:34 AM
You can't truly believe you can go against me and succeed !
Darkness always wins.

These are lies. Join me. We have our own clan with a lot of forumers on it.
VarenWolf is fighting for a lost cause. It's too late, nothing can stop me.

Listen to this guy ! He knows what he's saying.

Darkness never prevails we all know this you will fall DonaldX

Rıven
02-17-2015, 09:38 AM

Welcome to our forum community click.

Btw the Dark Side has me so. gg
And Kittens.

Caeliüs
02-17-2015, 09:38 AM
You have to realize Varen, the dark side DOES have cookies. So... There's that...

Plus, not that anyone cares, but my name "Caeliüs" comes from a character I created when I was roleplaying in the Star Wars universe... And it was a Sith.

Ahem, but hey, nothing's done :p

Edit: And the darkside has R1ven, XXVII and DonaldX... You're losing ground there man. :eek:

You are already one of us :d.

Welcome to our forum community click.

:D :D

VarenWolf
02-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Well I will say I have always dabbled in the dark arts but have come to see light is much better. Join me for the greater good I have brownies.

DonaldX
02-17-2015, 09:53 AM
Hah ! My army grows stronger....
Just give up VarenW, just accept reality and let me take my place as ruler.
No point in opposing me. You cant win.

XXVII
02-17-2015, 09:54 AM
Darkness never prevails we all know this you will fall DonaldX

Darkness will always prevail!

You have to realize Varen, the dark side DOES have cookies. So... There's that...

Plus, not that anyone cares, but my name "Caeliüs" comes from a character I created when I was roleplaying in the Star Wars universe... And it was a Sith.

Ahem, but hey, nothing's done :p

Edit: And the darkside has R1ven, XXVII and DonaldX... You're losing ground there man. :eek:

:D :D

Good, good, our numbers grows. Soon we will be unstopable ! Mwahahaha

DonaldX
02-17-2015, 09:58 AM
Good, good, our numbers grows. Soon we will be unstopable ! Mwahahaha

But we already are ! Nothing can stop us.
Not even VarenWolf

VarenWolf
02-17-2015, 10:00 AM
You won this battle you won't win them all. These are equal grounds agreed DonaldX?