PDA

View Full Version : How soon before "The Crusher" is removed from the game?

McKnightrider
02-13-2015, 12:07 AM
Due to lack of use ;). Honestly I haven't seen ANYONE pick this item up, and why would you? Most penetration items you build as your 3rd or 4th item with the exception of jotunn's and that's for the CDR. At that point taking down a tower isn't really that difficult. Then you have FG making it utterly useless. I really think due to the overwhelming destructive power Fire Giant buff gives to towers and phoenixes it makes adding this item puzzling.

KingScuba
02-13-2015, 12:09 AM
by itself, it's actually a pretty good item. But I think it's more for warriors than anything.

moved to item feedback and discussion from general discussion

Ginrikuzuma
02-13-2015, 12:18 AM
I absolutely despise the very existence of this item however it is effective

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=133594845

Every single lane was losing the jungler only showed up to execute people but was useless in teamfights in the end seeing how things were going to seem like a loss I decided to get Chronos (who was the adc) to join me in backdooring the phoenixes

we both hit the left and mid phoenixes in the first attempt and brought them down together I cannot speak for chronos far as lane goes but in my lane I didn't attack the enemy tower I let the minions do that and as you can see I outdid Chronos in structure damage.

Taking the left and mid phoenix while the rest of team died in a teamfight I knew we were going to lose helped us turn the game around since we afterwards were able to get right tier 2 tower and eventually phoenix into winning the game in a teamfight (since they had to leave their mage to fend off fire minions)

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=133849956

While my team was stronger in the early game serqet (and Kuku for that matter) outperformed us late game.
I backdoored one of the phoenixes with cats earlier on and was shocked as to how fast it fell with hte crusher so about 27 minutes into the game when most of my team was struggling and the enemy was pushing with a siege monster down right lane. I simply tanked both phoenixes without cats due to how fast I was dropping phoenixes and then ulted titan and killed titan even though the rest of my teammates were dead and they tried to base trade me 1 v 3 (in other words I dropped theirs faster than 3 of them dropped ours)

I hate this item but its very effective for what it is meant to do.
You don't need firegiant buff when you have this thing since you simply increase your AS and drop it just as fast

Disquieted1
02-13-2015, 07:16 AM
"Does it get me kills?"
"Yes."
"Sold."

"Does it get me kills?"
"No."
"I'll never use it."

DirtyDiggler
02-13-2015, 12:21 PM
Clearly you dont play joust league.

Worbulow
02-13-2015, 12:24 PM
Hi Rez logic:

- Rework Nu Wa "bakduring 2 gud m80"
- Add Crusher
- "bakduring iz ok plz buy"

They took away my crazy snake lady and then they add this item? ;-;
I don't think it's OP in anyway, I just hate how they rework a god because she could backdoor then add this shit.

Ginrikuzuma
02-13-2015, 12:28 PM
Hi Rez logic:

- Add Crusher

I don't think it's OP in anyway, I just hate how they rework a god because she could backdoor then add this shit.

as with my sig I wholeheartedly agree

Worbulow
02-13-2015, 12:33 PM
as with my sig I wholeheartedly agree

RIP Old Wa - The crazy snake lady that could. :(

FeistyDeity
02-13-2015, 12:43 PM
It's actually a very good item. Especially with Pen boots being removed, this item is a go-to replacement for BBS whenever sustain is limited on the opposing team. 40 power and 20 flat pen are incredible stats for 2300 gold.

BlueFast
03-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Due to lack of use ;). Honestly I haven't seen ANYONE pick this item up, and why would you? Most penetration items you build as your 3rd or 4th item with the exception of jotunn's and that's for the CDR. At that point taking down a tower isn't really that difficult. Then you have FG making it utterly useless. I really think due to the overwhelming destructive power Fire Giant buff gives to towers and phoenixes it makes adding this item puzzling.

Bastet with full pen with crusher included takes towers in about 2 seconds, seriously.

Trubblegum
03-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Dont necro posts, ffs

BlueFast
03-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Dont necro posts, ffs

I'll be here all week :^)

Fênrîr
03-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Hi Rez logic:

- Add Crusher

Don't even dare compare TC to the old Nu Wa who didn't need minions to do it and you couldn't even ward against her to counter it. She deserved to be nerfed.

KAKLAW
03-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Don't even dare compare TC to the old Nu Wa who didn't need minions to do it and you couldn't even ward against her to counter it. She deserved to be nerfed.

You can ward against her and do general mia checks and gank her based on status checks.
Nu Wa's issue was only being able to tower push and that's it.

TenWildAbras
03-09-2015, 10:45 AM

Exactly this.

Nu Wa can ONLY backdoor, and she was great at it, but that's all she can do.

TC is a modification of Brawlers beatstick. It gives a decent amount of power and flat pen. If crit wasn't so good, I would say it is a great item. However, it's still a great item for gods who use skills over basic attacking.

Fênrîr
03-09-2015, 05:17 PM
You can ward against her and do general mia checks and gank her based on status checks.

Being good at one thing which was an infuriating one at that is no excuse for something to stay that way. Good riddance.

PapaRodin
03-12-2015, 08:02 AM
I heard that Ah Puch apparently has something to do with spawning zombies, so he might very well end up being the new old nu wa of some sorts.

Also, try saying "new old nu wa", it sounds funny.

Ginrikuzuma
03-19-2015, 12:05 AM
I heard that Ah Puch apparently has something to do with spawning zombies, so he might very well end up being the new old nu wa of some sorts.

Also, try saying "new old nu wa", it sounds funny.

we can just say best wa :) for short