PDA

View Full Version : Season 2 Hotfix - 2/13

HiRezMartini
02-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Season 2 Hotfix

General

Fixed an issue where the pie charts on the profile page were not showing up
Fixed players not being sent back to the login page if losing connection to server
Fixed an issue where new accounts were causing crashes
Fixed an issue that caused players to load custom builds when playing the tutorial
Fixed an issue that caused players disconnecting in co-op play to respawn bots prematurely
Fixed an issue where Thanatos’ passive was not granting minimap vision on the new Conquest
Fixed an issue where players would be taken to the Home Screen when pressing escape when losing connection to the servers
Removed the unlock button on the gods page for skins that can only be obtained through chests
Fixed an issue that caused players to crash upon logging in
Fixed an issue where the purple buff camp spawned the old cyclops in Conquest
Fixed an issue where the bottom UI element would disappear when reconnecting to a match
Fixed an issue where buff camps would run away when feared and become invulnerable
Replaced the missing Account Boost indicator on the Home Screen
Increased the volume on the Bakasura Rage Voice Pack
Fixed an issue where Janus would get stuck flying in the air if he portals into the Fire Giant chest
Fixed an issue where the Purchase Chest button would light up even if you owned all the items in the chest
Fixed an issue where the game could be moved in Borderless Window mode even at native resolution
Added a Close button at the gamma screen
Fixed issues where players could not select a god in the match lobby

Soleria
02-13-2015, 02:52 AM
What about wards? I feel like a lot of wards are missing after season 2 patch...

Ebolasoup
02-13-2015, 03:12 AM

THANK YOU! I've gotten 6-7 deserters due to this and found it happened more in borderless windowed mode so I couldn't efficiently use my dual monitor setup. You guys rule.

ryba88
02-13-2015, 04:07 AM
when Hi-Rez reset ranking for players who didn't play qualifying in last season? i started in last season with 581 elo, i think it's just unfair and i think in new season ppl who dont play qualifying in last season should be able to play it in start the new one. If other ppl starts with 1500elo and you started with 600 i dont think its equal chances.

Carov
02-13-2015, 05:55 AM
Season 2 Hotfix

Fixed an issue where the game could be moved in Borderless Window mode even at native resolution

you can still move window at login screen, it ok now when i get into game, but still can be moved in login

Duoz
02-13-2015, 07:00 AM
Guys after the patch I got serious fps issues playing. Played yesterday 120+ fps, no problems. Now I run at 20-30 in all the mods, and 60-80 in Arena. This happens either online and in practise.
Someone else?

KasaiFox
02-13-2015, 07:14 AM
General

Fixed an issue where Thanatos’ passive was not granting minimap vision on the new Conquest

http://media.giphy.com/media/FjeGBljESVAzu/giphy.gif

LuxInterior
02-13-2015, 07:36 AM
We still need a fix for the chat window not applying auto line breaks and missing half of your text.

DarinNeirad
02-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Could you guys look into the NA servers?, my ping has been like total ass since the new season started, it goes up to 990 the moment the minions spawn and it never comes down, even if my internet is good and everything

Septikx
02-14-2015, 02:02 AM
Good job with that hotfix, friendlist empty, no lobby chat, ingame chat or chat overall

Authority
02-14-2015, 11:04 AM
Yeah qualifiers aren't a terrible idea but starting them in gold and the elo jumps that they have is terrible. most qualifiers are new level 30's and are trash compared to most ranked players. Why would they get placed in gold... but yes people who played before qualifiers should get elo bump. not a huge one, but at least something

Menesio
02-17-2015, 04:16 AM
Season 2 Hotfix

General

Fixed players not being sent back to the login page if losing connection to server

I don't think these 2 problems are fixed, I have them everyday getting free deserts.

RaidBoss
02-17-2015, 06:14 PM
My friends are still dcing even today since the hotfix as well.

PaultheTroll
02-18-2015, 07:19 AM
when the Hi-rez will allow ppl to check what lvl is their teamates during the god selection some of us are tired of playing with lower lvl dudes.

DeltaRho2K
02-18-2015, 10:38 AM
I am not a fan of the new chat overlay thing. I like seeing who is in lobby post match to chat without having to click on the little person icon and then have that overlay on top of the chat so the text is obscured. I can't believe a developer looked at that mess and thought - "Hmm, this will be a great idea".

EvilDarkDevil
02-28-2015, 07:14 AM
Fix servers seson 2 ho cares for that europen servers lags like hell and you fixing seson 2 hotfix lmao ppl are you blind servers are lagging kicking players out =?===???? Were is fix for that dont be lazy do something good so ppl can say wow they fix servers :) peace