PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Wanted - UK/EU Coverage

Kaostic
02-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Hi everyone,

We're currently on the look-out for one or two more moderators to join our team. These moderators will need to be able to moderate during the time period: 0900 - 1700 GMT.

That isn't to say that we need them for that whole session, but just occasionally checking the forums and keeping things running smoothly.

If this applies to you, and you're interested, please apply by clicking here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1keIvx186Ezb4NHliW4wDfvu3sbGcbklh-_U5sMKzxlg/viewform?c=0&w=1).

Dammu
02-12-2015, 05:22 AM
Almost applied... whew.
I'm too nice to be a mod.

Kaostic
02-12-2015, 05:47 AM
I'm too nice to be a mod.

I'm not quite sure how to take this...

Dammu
02-12-2015, 06:29 AM
I'm not quite sure how to take this...

Too forgiving maybe. I guess I took it from me not being a good leader, cause I'm unable to be harsh and strict. Tho, I have been a successful mod/supermod/personnel-manager for some social sites in my country.

But the timing is off a bit anyway, I'm active 7-15 timeslot.

VarenWolf
02-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Too forgiving maybe. I guess I took it from me not being a good leader, cause I'm unable to be harsh and strict. Tho, I have been a successful mod/supermod/personnel-manager for some social sites in my country.

But the timing is off a bit anyway, I'm active 7-15 timeslot.

Aah you would be great. you would know when something went to far.

seeeetttt
02-13-2015, 08:23 AM
Buuuu cry :D

Rıven
02-14-2015, 04:20 AM
Hrmmmmm...

DonaldX
02-14-2015, 11:56 AM
Hrmmmmm...

Cmon apply ! You can be a mod-guide xD
How else are we gonna troll Rainbow together...uhm..my bad...I mean how else are we gonna be responsible mods together ?

Im sure ill be acceped.......right ?

as4mo3
02-14-2015, 01:07 PM
Cmon apply ! You can be a mod-guide xD
How else are we gonna troll Rainbow together...uhm..my bad...I mean how else are we gonna be responsible mods together ?

Im sure ill be acceped.......right ?
Totally.

Don't trust me on this.

Loulina
02-14-2015, 02:55 PM
are they gonna be allowed to get dressed like zoro? or will they have to keep their original lame identity? if it is ok that i can get dressed like zorro, i may apply..and i want a horse, too.

XXVII
02-14-2015, 04:03 PM
are they gonna be allowed to get dressed like zoro? or will they have to keep their original lame identity? if it is ok that i can get dressed like zorro, i may apply..and i want a horse, too.

You would be an awesome mod. Zorro on a horse. That is definitelly something xD

Aurasai
02-15-2015, 06:51 AM
I did apply for this one. Would be glad if you guys and gals would like to have me.

Loulina
02-15-2015, 08:43 AM
I did apply for this one. Would be glad if you guys and gals would like to have me.

yes, i will support this. I will support Agent2090 and theswimmingcat too if they are applying and I am not applying because no word on horse ..it could have been a pony,too.I am a reasonable person, I could think about it.

Rıven
02-15-2015, 06:21 PM
yes, i will support this. I will support Agent2090 and theswimmingcat too if they are applying and I am not applying because no word on horse ..it could have been a pony,too.I am a reasonable person, I could think about it.

What if I applied?

Loulina
02-15-2015, 06:28 PM
What if I applied?

you were thinking about it? i thought you were just making the thread up by hmmmming. but you are guide. I am not sure if a guide can be a mod. hmm..but they didnt say anything about this. right. so if it is possible then you should apply and i will cheer for you,too. afterall, being guide will end in a couple of months.

DonaldX
02-16-2015, 11:08 AM
I agree with Aurasai and XXVII being a mods.
As for Riven I only pushed her to apply just to show everyone how silly she is. The title clearly states UK/EU while shes in NA....
Dont worry Riven we still love you xD

Kaostic
02-16-2015, 11:09 AM
The title clearly states UK/EU while shes in NA....

If somebody from NA can cover the EU/NA slot, then that's fine.

Myrkulyte
02-16-2015, 11:20 AM
Know what? I'll apply too.

DonaldX
02-16-2015, 11:20 AM
If somebody from NA can cover the EU/NA slot, then that's fine.

From what ive seen she can do the job nicely...or most of the time at least.

I also know someone else whos active *subtly points to self*

Also, wasnt it supposed to be over by 15th ? Its 16/2/2015 today.

Kaostic
02-16-2015, 11:29 AM
Also, wasnt it supposed to be over by 15th ? Its 16/2/2015 today.

Not sure where you got that date from?

DonaldX
02-16-2015, 11:47 AM
Not sure where you got that date from?

I was sure I had seen "Results at 15th" somewhere.... Oops my bad then.

XXVII
02-16-2015, 11:57 AM
I agree with Aurasai and XXVII being a mods.
As for Riven I only pushed her to apply just to show everyone how silly she is. The title clearly states UK/EU while shes in NA....
Dont worry Riven we still love you xD

Well, I didn't applied and I don't know if I will. Don't really feel like doing it, atleast not now, but thank you :)

VarenWolf
02-16-2015, 12:20 PM

You would be amazing even though not on half time your on XD

Aurasai
02-16-2015, 12:44 PM
You would be amazing even though not on half time your on XD

I am studying for the semester finals (should be over by the end of the week), so I tend to be active at some weird hours, while having the forum lost on some random browser tab for the rest of the time :D

VarenWolf
02-17-2015, 09:40 AM
I am studying for the semester finals (should be over by the end of the week), so I tend to be active at some weird hours, while having the forum lost on some random browser tab for the rest of the time :D

Lol do that sometimes exspecially when I answered whatever is the hot topic and no one relplies I'm like well got find something to do.