PDA

View Full Version : Name change and forums

SeventhArchon
01-21-2015, 04:47 PM
If you change your IGN does it change your forum name? If yes what is left of your old forum acc?

Trubblegum
01-21-2015, 04:49 PM
Dude...
Why not just lump the past 5 posts into one big ol' question?
No need to post something every 5 seconds, or whenever something gets screw-locked.

SeventhArchon
01-21-2015, 04:52 PM
Dude...
Why not just lump the past 5 posts into one big ol' question?
No need to post something every 5 seconds, or whenever something gets screw-locked.

If I should be honest, I feel like I'm spamming telling you I'm not quite "content enough" with this to apply this moderation, but maybe I could request a relevant answer?

(For my other locked thread, no you're not.)

Trubblegum
01-21-2015, 05:02 PM
If I should be honest, I feel like I'm spamming telling you I'm not quite "content enough" with this to apply this moderation, but maybe I could request a relevant answer?

(For my other locked thread, no you're not.)

Mhmm.
Fair enough '3'
I can relate to dat (I'm lying, I can't :C)

Kaostic
01-21-2015, 05:17 PM
Moved to Forum Discussions.

No; to my knowledge it will not change your forum username. But it will mean you can't login to it. So, for me to merge the two accounts, I need you to prove that you are changing your name etc.

Alternatively, you ask a member of the Support Team who can check your records.

Rıven
01-22-2015, 10:59 AM
If you change your IGN it will reset your forum name, and you'll probably have to submit a ticket to get all your stuff back.
When I changed my IGN my old account pretty much became it's own thing. Filed a ticket and got everything back.

as4mo3
01-22-2015, 12:57 PM
If you change your IGN it will reset your forum name, and you'll probably have to submit a ticket to get all your stuff back.
When I changed my IGN my old account pretty much became it's own thing. Filed a ticket and got everything back.

Pretty much, like what Kaostic said.