View Full Version : Hou Yi PTS Patch Notes Addendum

HiRezDrybear
01-13-2015, 02:15 PM
Athena

Passive

Fixed the spear throw graphic not appearing

Chaac

Torrent

Fixed the dash not going on cooldown if passing into cripple.

General

Fixed auto purchase appearing to not turn off in PvP matches.

Fixed dropped players still getting TP if their team wins during league matches.
​Added threshold limitations preventing highly rated players from entering a match with players who are still qualifying for a league.

RippleApple
01-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Added threshold limitations preventing highly rated players from entering a match with players who are still qualifying for a league.

A minor update to the matchmaking. Good on ya.

Richardgold
01-13-2015, 05:03 PM

Took them long enough.

RippleApple
01-13-2015, 05:08 PM
Took them long enough.

http://i.imgur.com/Ry2qWkp.gif

Veñom
01-13-2015, 06:08 PM
Is the patch tomorrow guys, please ?

StinkyDoggie
01-14-2015, 03:01 AM

When is this patch gonna be released?

Scottyxz
01-14-2015, 04:21 AM
​Added threshold limitations preventing highly rated players from entering a match with players who are still qualifying for a league.
[/LIST]
Maybe I'll actually start playing ranked again. Depending on how well this works of course.

Sonicherois
01-14-2015, 06:06 AM
Dunno if it's a bug, but when Hadies uses his 1, while being Awilix you can see the indicator for ult pull. I tried few times to pull him out, but no luck. I think it's a bug

Buntà
01-14-2015, 06:21 AM
Took them long enough.

Too bad it is only for League and only to prevent qualifying players from being easy beats. It still does not fix anything with all the other issues we are experiencing, which I think is worse since qualifying is only 10 games, everything outside that is permanent.

NapTooN
01-14-2015, 06:57 AM
Dunno if it's a bug, but when Hadies uses his 1, while being Awilix you can see the indicator for ult pull. I tried few times to pull him out, but no luck. I think it's a bug

It worked 100% before the Patch. Just remember that Awilix' Pull is not a 360. Just because you see the indicator, does not mean that you are in range or have him in the invisible targeter. If you know all that and are used to Awilix already, it might be a bug. But i will try it this evening when i come home from work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
For the rest of the Forum that already played ranked:

Is Awilix still autobanned together with Hou Yi or can she be played from today onwards.

pwalker
01-14-2015, 08:43 AM
How about some more information about that threshold? I guess it only works for Masters players everyone else still has to deal with qualifiers...

Lethum
01-14-2015, 09:03 AM
Maybe I'll actually start playing ranked again. Depending on how well this works of course.

well for me this patch comes a little late as i just finished my qualifiers.i was kinda shocked i was getting matched with someone who was in his promos for masters. but hey i ended up in gold 3 so i guess its not all bad

Sonicherois
01-15-2015, 07:40 AM
It worked 100% before the Patch. Just remember that Awilix' Pull is not a 360. Just because you see the indicator, does not mean that you are in range or have him in the invisible targeter. If you know all that and are used to Awilix already, it might be a bug. But i will try it this evening when i come home from work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
For the rest of the Forum that already played ranked:

Is Awilix still autobanned together with Hou Yi or can she be played from today onwards.

Hey there. Soo.. If a god jumps behind me, I can't ult him up?

Also Hadies was in front of me, nothing happened :/

WipingTheLane
01-15-2015, 10:47 AM

Well that update must be a joke im qualifying for league because i dont play, and i get lvl 1 players that dont even know how to build against good teams,. i have to play at least 4-5 games to be able to win 1 due to the players i get on my team always.. not enjoyable at all.

PetraRall
01-15-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm so proud Hi-Rez you did something to help the match making system.. Good for you!

RippleApple
01-15-2015, 12:53 PM
I'm so proud Hi-Rez you did something to help the match making system.. Good for you!

Yeah, now I can stop being so salty about them procrastinating.

PetraRall
01-15-2015, 03:07 PM
Yeah, now I can stop being so salty about them procrastinating.

They still need a lot more to go, but hopefully they don't stop here.