PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for Aussie clan

ReapedByProxy
01-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Recruiting people for Australian clan PPUP (Name change may be coming due to an inappropriate joke lol )

All current member are level 30 and have been playing since a year before release. you will not require level 30 to join however, if you are lacking in experience be prepared to learn fast (I am prepared to help you learn) .
If you have no desire to play to win please do not apply.
If you are offended by coarse language do not apply.

Participation in tournaments is a possibility if we can get a solid group running.

All members will be expected to show respect to other members or they will be removed.

ReapedByProxy
01-19-2015, 08:22 AM
still looking for more players!

xDrakefire
01-19-2015, 09:17 AM
Hey there, I played in beta and recently came back to the game after finding out there were oceanic servers now. I am level 30, not offended by coarse language in the least and looking for some more players to play with. Can play all roles and I find no fun in losing :)

IGN is xDrakefire, let me know if you're keen on having me onboard buddy

Tstorm337
01-22-2015, 05:38 AM
Hey I have been playing for a while and looking for people to regularly play with. I am level 28 and I am in no way offended by coarse language. I like to play mainly mid but do enjoy a bit of jungle and adc (although still learning a bit). My ign is TSTORM337 hopefully hear from you. Cheers :D

YohSL
02-18-2015, 01:46 AM
I'm still fairly new but I'm getting the hand of it. Only level 10.
Naturally I'm fine with bloody coarse language.
My IGN is YohSL. I'll be happy to learn and play with you if you'll have me.

Godkillersatan
02-24-2015, 07:47 PM
Good luck to the recruitment! ^>^