PDA

View Full Version : How to build Vulcan skills

Olowopeep
12-12-2014, 05:32 AM
I have read various ways to build his skills, some people like to go 2-1-3, some like to build 3 first, some 1... I can't decide myself, every skill seems to have an upside... 1 is best wave clear, 3 is best damage + poke, turret is decent damage/zoning/poke plus it inherits your penetrations.

What would be the best way to build his skills? Currently I max turret first then 1 and meatball last, but is maybe going for the magma ball first better?

Kaostic
12-12-2014, 05:47 AM
Moved to gameplay advice.

I don't play Vulcan a ton, but I go 2,1,4,3 (where 4 = whenever you can upgrade ultimate).

DD321123
12-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Personally i'd focus on Magma Bomb first.

It allows you to bully enemy out of lane very easily, and the aoe is good enough you might also get some clear.

HiRezLuongo
01-02-2015, 12:02 PM
I always go for meatball first, split between his 1 and 4. The turret is the last thing I level up since it's destroyed so easily, especially early game.

As DD321123 said, the poke+damage from the 3 will allow you to dominate the lane, along with the 1 for clear + meatball/backfire combo juiciness.

Allangodness
01-02-2015, 04:49 PM
I play a lot with vulcan, and what i usually do in conquest is :

1.GreatAlmigthyBallofPoking: Your 3 will let you poke the enemy because of it´s range, and send him to you at the early game(so the minions can hurt him) or send him away from you( in a situation of dire need)

2.YourOnlyEscapeAbility: Your 1 will let you do damage to an entire line of minions, more than the turret would do, and of course damaging the god AND backing off from him, meaning that you would be safe from any counterattack that the god does, and let´s you throw your 3 without risking to be counterattacked later on.

3.NotThatImportantTurret: Your 2 must be your last one( before your ult ofc), as i said before, it doesn´t rly do that much damage early on, and it is only good to delay your attacker, or for the combo with your 3 and 1. The turret will help ya a lot later on tho, so don´t forget about it.

4.ARMAGÜEDON: Your 4 must always be upgraded no matter what, it will kill enemies that try to run, it will help you at least scare an attacker, or even save your life ( tho first use your 3 then your 4, as normally gods will expect your ult and back of before dealing any dmg)

Hope this helps.