PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for a new map

Lordloss51
03-22-2014, 08:23 PM
So there is no map that is just pure jungle and we don't have a Mayan map. The best game mode I have thought of is like a rush map where every few moments a key spawns and the map only gives you a broad indication of where the key is. The point of the map is to get 4 keys to your base where a door leading into a pyramid where the only titan is first team to kill it wins. the lay out of the map is up to Hi-Rez but I think the pyramid should be in the center and the 2 teams on apposing sides of it

Sorry if it was a little confusing
Leave your thoughts about an all jungle map, do you want one? do you think it would be fun? how do you think the map/ game mode should be?

Fazion
03-22-2014, 09:52 PM
Sort of a headquarters type game mode (Call of duty?). but when you capture the spawn you get a key?
It will be fun indeed, but extremely imbalanced because of certain gods moving faster/slower then others.

Lordloss51
03-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Most of the game modes are imbalanced, some gods do better in some game modes. And I dont know if it will be a question of speed because you wont know exactly where the key is, just its general area.

Jokahine
03-23-2014, 02:42 PM
If a new map comes, i would really like it to be a 3v3 map with 2 lanes. A mayan theme seems great for it.