PDA

View Full Version : Wadjet, The Egyptian Serpent Goddess

ObamasPetCow
04-14-2014, 03:07 PM
I thought, how cool would it be to have and be someone with the power of snakes? So I did some research and I found Wadjet, The Egyptian Serpent Goddess. There isn't much Egyptian Goddess's, and just someone with snakes around them sounds awesome. Medusa is well known, but one of the reasons I play Smite is because I learn these new gods and it's really cool. I was thinking she'd look something like this: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/028/0/c/white_snake_and_green_snake_by_yangtianli-d5rzjyw.jpg
Her passive move would be her sending a snake on the ground to bite them or she would summon a small snake on them for a second.
Her first move would be called something like "Serpent Kiss" and the snake would raise from the ground and bite them. This would slow them and poison them for 10 seconds.
Her second move would be like "Strangle" and she would put a snake coiled up on the ground and when someone stepped on it it would wrap around them trapping them kinda like Artemis first move.
Then her third would be something like a King Kobra for a move called like " Poison Spit" or something. The Kobra would spit on them dealing small damage and confusing the enemy for 3 seconds.
The Ultimate would be called like "Snake Trap" and it would be like a huge circle filled with snakes and they keep on biting the person dealing mass damage. When there in the circle they would be slowed though.
I don't know im new to the forums and I thought about this for a while and it sounded cool. Let me know what you guys think.

JesusHatesYou
04-14-2014, 05:55 PM
You might want to consider spacing that out, its a bit intimidating as a wall of text.

AmaliaNya
04-14-2014, 07:22 PM
but we already have a snake if you just would look at Nu Was true form she is half snake half human so dunno if this makes sense ^^

JesusHatesYou
04-14-2014, 07:40 PM
but we already have a snake if you just would look at Nu Was true form she is half snake half human so dunno if this makes sense ^^

By that logic: we already have like 30 humanoid gods, don't release any more humanoid gods.

ObamasPetCow
04-16-2014, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, like I said I'm new to the forums. Thanks for replying so quickly though.