PDA

View Full Version : [NA] Looking for Active, Competitive Players for Clan Competitive Teams

Davidst393
04-14-2014, 01:09 PM
[NA] eXtreme Gaming Community is looking for ACTIVE competitive players for it's competitive teams. We are currently building competitive teams for conquest & 3v3 Joust. You do not have to be a league match player. You must be willing to learn varies roles for conquest, strategies, & know how to play at least 3 gods for each role you are interested in. We have our own TeamSpeak 3 Server for communications, which is required for matches & tons of helpful information on our community website to assist you in the process as well as helpful community members. Leave a comment below with your IGN & a good time to reach you for full details & an invite to apply. There will be a 30 day probation period if invited to determine if we are a good fit for one another. I look forward to speaking with you soon & KEEP ON SMITING ON!

Davidst393
04-17-2014, 04:08 PM
We are still looking for active players to join our competitive conquest & 3v3 Joust teams. We are also considering starting a competitive Arena team as well. Please leave your IGN, what team(s) you are interested in & roles you can play(for conquest).

MrTranziztor
04-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Hey man. I'd be interested in the conquest team. I play (from best to worst) solo, jungle, mid, ADC, and support. I can do all but obviously prefer the top two. I'm online most nights from 4pm to 9pm pacific. IGN is MrTranziztor. Also on weekends at anytime.

Davidst393
04-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Awesome MrTranziztor. I sent you a IGN request. Those times sound good for when most our members are available. I look forward to talking with you & going into full detail about everything.

Davidst393
04-21-2014, 03:02 PM
We are still recruiting for our competitive teams.

Crazyacee
04-23-2014, 01:27 AM
Hey, was on a casual competitive team for awhile so got some experience Main is solo/support but would learn anything... ign crazyace

Davidst393
04-23-2014, 11:02 AM
Hi crazyace! I sent you a friend request in game. I hope to talk to you soon & tell you all about us as well as answer any questions you may have. KEEP ON SMITING ON!

gunner4300
04-23-2014, 08:44 PM
Gunner4300 is my IGN and i would like to join the 3v3 team or conquest doesn't matter to me im just looking for a team to play competitive with i would play right or mid in conquest and i play 3 different people at the moment which is anhur (he is my main) sunwukong and bastet. Please add me or reply i really need a team :D

IronGiänt
04-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Where are you at with the Conquest team? What are you needing? How often is that team playing pre-mades/scrims? I am potentially looking for a team to start playing with. I dont really wanna join a clan and then just go back to only playing league or normal matches because the team really isnt together yet...

I main Support and would prefer that. However, I am able to do any role with multiple gods if needed. Just best at support.

IGN is IronGiänt (alt-132 for that a)

Davidst393
04-28-2014, 01:55 PM
Where are you at with the Conquest team? What are you needing? How often is that team playing pre-mades/scrims? I am potentially looking for a team to start playing with. I dont really wanna join a clan and then just go back to only playing league or normal matches because the team really isnt together yet...

I main Support and would prefer that. However, I am able to do any role with multiple gods if needed. Just best at support.

IGN is IronGiänt (alt-132 for that a)

It was good talking to you. I want you to know you're always welcome here in the future. I wish you the best in your adventures.

Davidst393
05-04-2014, 01:21 PM
We are still in need of a Support & Mid lane. I look forward to speaking with each of you and the best of luck to everyone.

alcaine184
05-04-2014, 02:30 PM
No se si seras español pero si buscas gente española cuenta con migo pero si quieres jugar liga tendras que esperar a que suba a nvl 30 normalmente juego con ra o thnatos aunque no lo cntrlo muy bn y estoy apunto de comprarme el pack de dioses asipodre usar todos

Joshifiable
05-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Hi! I'm looking into playing more competitively and eventually tournies. I play mid, support, and solo mostly. The first two are my best roles. If you guys are interested my ign is: Joshifiable. Thanks!

JeezusFreak
05-05-2014, 06:22 PM
I am interested in competitive play in all modes. I can be reached in game at JeezusFreak at the hours of 4:00pm - 12:00 am CST.

I am Still new to jungling but I am a faster learner and can take constructive criticism.

(Note) I know World Of Warcraft is a different genre but I am a former 2x Gladiator and have recently gotten into mobas. With that said I am dedicated and willing to do what ever it takes to be a diamond level player in Smite.

GrandBreaker
05-05-2014, 10:29 PM
I could be tempted.

DRHOMICIDE
05-06-2014, 08:25 AM
Im interested in joining an active clan for any of your teams (specially interested in arena) i have pvp experience in many mmo's from Ultima online all the way through world of warcraft and league of legends. I have run my own guilds and helped create/run many others. Guilds include: Co-Founder "LoC" (Uo Lake Superior,Siege Perilous, AC Darktide server, DaoC) Officer "The Haunted" (AC, Shadowbane Mourning server World of warcraft Arthus. Officer "Complexity" 2.3k rated arena) to name a few. TS and Vent not a problem. Sort of new to Smite (Played casually since closed beta, just came back because of the introduction of the arena battle mode)

IGN is drhomicide

TheBronzeBlade
05-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Hey I am interested but I was wondering if let's say wanted to play on a saturday afternoon about how many people would be online? Thanks and how do i get started

Reformo
05-21-2014, 12:21 AM
Hey ive been looking for a competitive team for conquest and i would mind playing in joust. been lvl 30 for about 2 months now and i put in about 3-6 hours a day in on the game. position that im the best in atm is adc however im willing to learn a new role to be on a team id say im equally skilled at mid and solo decent jungle and alright support. ign reformo if you are still looking i play most day eith starting at 6 or 8 till i pass out

XxZINCHxX
06-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Hi, I would love to join your clan. I love smite and was always really good. I am a solo player or mid player and love to play RAAA! I am a legendary Ra and can really add a huge addition to the team! IGN: XxZINCHxX

BewmBug
06-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Hi I would like to join this community. I love Smite but the trolls really get to me, so i would like a group of players that know what they are doing. I am a support, solo, and jungle. My favorite god is Wu kong and I love him as a supporting role. I also play Chronos, Mercury, Hel, and Tyr. I can be a really great addition to this team, so my IGN is BewmBug

SofaKingMason
06-30-2014, 12:37 AM
IGN: SofaKingMason I'm better as a solo laner but willing to learn any role. (Also from Bama)

TORETO300
09-14-2014, 04:06 PM
hola me gustaria estar en el grupo mi id es TORETO300

SE JUGAR DE SOLO, MID O ADC

Leksius
01-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Are you guys still looking for people? I vcan mid, solo, basically anything. My favorite would be mid and solo. IGN: Leksius

Bossboy121
01-11-2015, 12:23 AM
can mid/solo pretty well. my best gods are probably loki, ao kuang. ign bossboy121

Masteravery1
01-11-2015, 02:31 AM
Hello! I'm looking for conquest team, I can play almost any god for any role, I've been playing since beta so I got a good share of all the gods, the best roles (play others if needed) I can play are Jungle, Support & ADC. IGN: Masteravery1 I pretty much no life on the week days because, ITS SMITE DUH! (Central Time Zone)

ItsTheFrosT
01-11-2015, 07:28 PM
I'll put all my information as organized as I can below:
Areas of Success: Mid, ADC, and Jungle
Best Gods: Anubis, Hel, Rama, Anhur, Loki
Interests: To get better overall to improve my league performance and to get some tournament wins in the future.
Level in game: 30 (max)
Own all gods? Yes.
Reasons why I would be a great edition to your team:
1.) I love to help other people, no matter how new they are.
2.) I'm a real kind person in general.
3.) I don't play the blame game. I understand that this is a team based game and we must work together to win.
4.) I am versatile with my gods and I can play any role that is needed to be filled.
5.) I'm an original gamer. I spread out among all genres of games so I don't get sick of a certain area.
Message me on Smite - ItsTheFrosT or Curse Voice - tmlot098
I look forward to hearing from you.

iownthee
01-15-2015, 02:17 AM
id be interested in the conquest team if you still have a spot open!
my ign is outofmanna hmu i main mid/jungle/adc if that matters.

K1LLJ0YDaxious
08-19-2015, 01:07 AM
[B][eXtreme Gaming Community HAS CLOSED ITS DOORS FOR GOOD AFTER 10 YEARS OF BEING A GAMING COMMUNITY. WE HAD A GREAT RUN. WEBSITE AND OTHER MATERIALS FOR -=XG=- HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN./B]