HiRezStew
11-25-2014, 10:29 PM
Minor Patch - Dread Queen Skin

New God Skins

Dread Queen Serqet

New Voice Packs

Dread Queen Serqet

New Ward Skins and Player Icons

Additional Community Icons have been added.

Updated Cards

Kali Golden/Legendary/Diamond
Tyr Standard

Misc

/anon mode now hides your status. Note: This doesn’t hide whether or not you’re online/offline.
Several fixes have been applied to auto team name functionality in spectator.
Accepting Custom Match invites now redirect you to the Custom Room.
Fixed an issue causing draft pick team coloring to not display correctly.
A new icon was added for the super brute minion in Assault.
Fixed some issues with the Fire Giant HUD display in spectator
Match Lobby - Added ability to cancel a trade request for the requesting player.
Reverted “bracket targeting” changes from last patch.
Removed option for name-tag highlighting introduced last patch.
Fixed an AI issue causing co-op bots to dive towers.
Fixed lobby lighting issue on The Destroyer and Obsidian Shard Skins.
Fixed several missing buff icons and description typos on various abilities.
Fixed Hun Batz staff not disappearing after death.
Fixed an issue with VGS causing micro freezes.

General Gameplay

Players can no longer place wards underneath the Fire Giant.
Fixed the missing objective bar for the Fire Giant

LetsRockDude
11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
Dread Queen Serqet after using his 3 says "surprise" with normal Serqet's voice.
i hope I can write it here

TheLady
11-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Dread Queen Serqet after using his 3 says "surprise" with normal Serqet's voice.
i hope I can write it here

Not only this, but her Cobra's Kiss still has green effects when thrown and enemys have a green poison on them. I can understand this to prevent confusion for the enemy team however.

This is an amazing skin though, good work HiRez ^^

Ginrikuzuma
11-26-2014, 12:51 PM
Players can no longer place wards underneath the Fire Giant.

well damn :<

also what about the Bakasura skin? What is that, you showed us a player card for baka as well on twitter

HiRezKabir
11-26-2014, 12:52 PM
Please post bugs found in this PTS release here: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?43998-PTS-Issues-Dread-Queen-release

Snarlpatrick
11-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Why remove the bracket changes? I thought they looked much better.

bloodknight2012
11-27-2014, 07:41 AM
Reverted “bracket targeting” changes from last patch.
Can't you just keep them as an option for people who actually liked them? I liked them SO much....

Skjaldmö
11-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Can't you just keep them as an option for people who actually liked them? I liked them SO much....

Yeah, please, I like actual bracket targeting... why remove them? any explication? :(

rileysnarf
12-01-2014, 07:39 PM
yeah... i really like the new brackets.. it's a shame they're removing them D:

Olowopeep
12-02-2014, 03:38 AM
I agree, the new brackets were amazing! Please don't remove them completely

Yukuai
12-03-2014, 01:49 AM
No nerf on NuWa this time? Really?

TheLargeLegend
12-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Are the brackets completly gone cause that is nice imo D: makes game way to ez to aim.

Keegun
12-03-2014, 10:39 AM
No nerf on NuWa this time? Really?

Really ? She got nerf, why you want give her nerf again ? Now her ult doing small dmg :(

Cableheart
12-03-2014, 01:13 PM
This patch BROKE MY GAME. I got a CLR error and the game crashed the moment my game was ready and the "accept-button" appeared (queuing arena).

I've never had any problems with smite crashing like this before so I can only assume the last patch is the source as I've done no changes to my computer since i last played.

Penta
12-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Why did they revert the bracket changes? Everyone in my clan loved them... is there any option to have them back? :(

Yukuai
12-04-2014, 02:23 AM
Really ? She got nerf, why you want give her nerf again ? Now her ult doing small dmg :(

I was joking :P

Daquarious
12-04-2014, 05:54 AM
Update the anhur olympian and xbalanque jungle beast skin card already!!

jgv804
12-04-2014, 08:53 AM
i hope they buff zeus and anubis in this patch

erti
12-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Removed option for name-tag highlighting introduced last patch.

why, i loved this option, what was the problem?

erti
12-04-2014, 12:57 PM
i loved them to.

WipingTheLane
12-04-2014, 02:21 PM
General Gameplay

Increased the number of crashes and freezes

forgot to mention this 1 btw

Stereochild
12-06-2014, 05:41 AM
Update the anhur olympian and xbalanque jungle beast skin card already!!

Screw cards, make Xba's recolor skin more good-looking and add an odyssey skin for him. Nao!

S3nb0nzakura
12-09-2014, 09:19 PM
right I don't know when the change was made but now that Kumbha's 3 will stop after being hit is ridiculous, such an indirect change renders him almost to useless now, I hope there's a quick fix to this soon.

BlueFast
12-10-2014, 05:27 PM
right I don't know when the change was made but now that Kumbha's 3 will stop after being hit is ridiculous, such an indirect change renders him almost to useless now, I hope there's a quick fix to this soon.

It's a mesmerize, meaning it stops after the mesmerized god gets hit. It's always been this way, and if not, should have been.

S3nb0nzakura
12-12-2014, 02:59 PM
It's a mesmerize, meaning it stops after the mesmerized god gets hit. It's always been this way, and if not, should have been.

well it wasn't before and why should it have been? Other guardians such as Bacchus has so many cc and he has not been nerfed, other gods have stuns as well. In my opinion, if Hi rez reduced the duration of the stun then it would be fine. Also, just because the ability is called mesmerise, it does not mean that if the mesmerised god gets hit and it should stop, the ability is counts as a stun and other stuns does not stop once the stunned god has been hit.

BlueFast
12-12-2014, 04:35 PM
well it wasn't before and why should it have been? Other guardians such as Bacchus has so many cc and he has not been nerfed, other gods have stuns as well. In my opinion, if Hi rez reduced the duration of the stun then it would be fine. Also, just because the ability is called mesmerize, it does not mean that if the mesmerized god gets hit and it should stop, the ability is counts as a stun and other stuns does not stop once the stunned god has been hit.

That's what's different between a mesmerize and a stun, though. A mesmerize lasts longer but can be interrupted, while a stun is shorter and can't be interrupted. Mesmerizes are actually potentially more lethal. You can mesmerize a god and never interrupt it so you're team can get from the jungle to the enemy god since mesmerizes usually last longer.

S3nb0nzakura
12-17-2014, 05:50 PM
That's what's different between a mesmerize and a stun, though. A mesmerize lasts longer but can be interrupted, while a stun is shorter and can't be interrupted. Mesmerizes are actually potentially more lethal. You can mesmerize a god and never interrupt it so you're team can get from the jungle to the enemy god since mesmerizes usually last longer.

My point is that a mesmerise is just another way of calling it a stun, other stun abilities are not called stun, they have different names, such as frost breath from ymir or belch of the gods from Bacchus. Unless you are playing 1 v 1 in the jungle against another player, anything else can disrupt mesmerise, minions' damage etc. Therefore I still believe that if Hi rez just reduce the duration of the stun from before, it would be better, mesmerise used to be a stun so why is it a "mesmerise" now?