PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes Addendum - Ao Kuang PTS

HiRezDrybear
11-18-2014, 07:05 PM
A MIGHTY SWORD! - PTS PATCH ADDENDUM

Friend Referrals

Milestone Rewards will carry over from our previous Friend Referral system. If you already have referred friends over level 15, you will be granted the new milestone rewards for those friends. This includes the special Tyr Skin.

Leveling Rewards will be up to date for forward progress, but will not backdate rewards into the new system, as the old system gave it’s own rewards.

Played Together Rewards will start at 0 hours, as it’s a new system. Play with your old referred friends and start earning those rewards today!

Misc

Fixed an issue with pre-existing friend referrals causing a crash.

Fixed issues with Spectator and Replay features showing incorrect messaging.

Fixed an issue with the custom Item Builder showing all magic pots.

Fixed an issue related to party promotion invitations showing to the wrong person.

Fixed an issue with extended rental not working on Nox.

Fixed an issue with queued spectators not entering the match lobby live with the players.

When the Party leader joins a Custom Room, the party members are automatically queued.

Matchmaking / League

Matchmaking

Fixed an issue that slowed the rate of MMR growth in certain map conditions.

League

Fixed an issue introduced with the new Match Maker that caused Tribute earned or lost by players to be erratic. Tribute rewards and losses should be more consistent now.

Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes

Ao Kuang

King’s Sword

Fixed Ao Kuang’s passive reactivating when leveling up in combat.

King of the Eastern Seas

Fixed an issue with Ao Kuang getting stuck in air after using King of the Eastern Seas.

Hel

Repulse

Fixed a tooltip error

Tyr

Lawbringer

Fixed an issue with Socket PuppeTyr skin where Manny’s audio plays twice when using in Assault stance.

AlltroN
11-18-2014, 08:42 PM
the Nu Wa vp doesn't sound right either, half of it sounds like a completely different person. i know it isn't but still it doesn't sound good in comparison to the current one

dkabot
11-18-2014, 08:58 PM
the Nu Wa vp doesn't sound right either, half of it sounds like a completely different person. i know it isn't but still it doesn't sound good in comparison to the current one

It actually IS a different person. It's Old Wa's voice actor apparently imitating the new one.

AlltroN
11-18-2014, 09:20 PM
It actually IS a different person. It's Old Wa's voice actor apparently imitating the new one.

that is not what i meant, I know it is her old voice actress but her new vp sounds like completely different person between most of her lines and her over-world lines.

AivenPrimus
11-19-2014, 04:34 AM
Glad they refunded Nu Wa voicepack purchase...

Bonedango
11-19-2014, 07:16 AM
Glad they refunded Nu Wa voicepack purchase...

Yeah big time. This was one of the few issues where I thought Hirez were making a big and kind of illegal mistake. Changing the nature of a product without offering a refund to those who may no longer want it is bogey in the extreme. It is tantamount to theft.

Well done Hirez but this should be the default approach to similar issues in the future. Any large changes to gem purchases should come with a refund for those who want it.

Miggoh
11-19-2014, 08:13 AM
a big and kind of illegal mistake. Changing the nature of a product without offering a refund to those who may no longer want it is bogey in the extreme. It is tantamount to theft.
Only thing you have ever legally purchased from HiRez are gems and possibly the god pack. Doesn't matter what you spend your gems on as anything on your account other than gems is not owned by you. HiRez owns your account and simply grants you access to use it.

Veñom
11-19-2014, 08:34 AM
that is not what i meant, I know it is her old voice actress but her new vp sounds like completely different person between most of her lines and her over-world lines.

Her VP now is much better ! cuz the VP before this patch was so bad, with a voice of a "happy schoolteacher" ( actually we miss old nu wa's VP, it was so epic )

AlltroN
11-19-2014, 09:25 AM
Her VP now is much better ! cuz the VP before this patch was so bad, with a voice of a "happy schoolteacher" ( actually we miss old nu wa's VP, it was so epic )

Yes Old Wa sounded great but just bringing back the old actress doesn't make it great. She tried to give it that "happy schoolteacher," as you put it, voice in the VGS that the new actress gave it and it just came off as making it sound like two different people did the VGS lines and the over world voice lines. Sure I am fine with the over world lines but I REALLY don't like the VGS lines because they sound bad.

I won't not repurchase it because I love Nu Wa and she is one of my diamonds but it doesn't change the fact that the VGS is terrible on her now

Penta
11-19-2014, 10:33 AM
Yes Old Wa sounded great but just bringing back the old actress doesn't make it great. She tried to give it that "happy schoolteacher," as you put it, voice in the VGS that the new actress gave it and it just came off as making it sound like two different people did the VGS lines and the over world voice lines. Sure I am fine with the over world lines but I REALLY don't like the VGS lines because they sound bad.

I won't not repurchase it because I love Nu Wa and she is one of my diamonds but it doesn't change the fact that the VGS is terrible on her now

So just don't buy it then.

I will buy it. I will also enjoy it.

EyeIgnite
11-19-2014, 10:34 AM
Glad they did that, gave me enough gems for Scylla's skin. Still had chests to get both the new VPs. XD

Forlorn
11-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Glad to see MMR adjustments being made. Keep up the good work.

Freak13h
11-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Rama's patch note has Ra's picture.