PDA

View Full Version : Greater Blink or Greater Sprint?

DarkWreath
11-18-2014, 09:36 AM
I always get confused on which to use.

Greater blink - 3s minimum no hit before use, 45sec cooldown

Greater Sprint - used anytime, 60s cooldown

Please suggest.

Kalvanax
11-18-2014, 10:24 AM
Well it just depends on what role you are. If you are an ADC it would be better to pick up Greater Sprint. Something as Blink shouldn't be something you should rely on unless you are a very aggressive support i.e. Ymir, Geb, Ares. Beads or even a third HoG would be a much better choice.

All in all, I believe that Greater Sprint is a much better buy just for the utility it offers.

If you are having trouble with escaping or being caught out, try to analyze your situation more often.

You could also choose gods that have escapes for every role.

Solo & Jungle: Chaac, Bakasura, Bastet, Hun, Fenrir, Mercury, Loki Mid: Agni, Scylla, Janus, (Even Hades) Support: Geb, Athena, Sobek, Kumbhakarna, Bacchus
Adc: Ullr, Neith, Anhur, Apollo, Chronos (Ultimate), Cupid, Xbalanque

Kujo187
11-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Greater blink is used for surprise initiations, Greater sprint is used to keep up with someone or get away quickly. As said above unless you're support or you need to be blinking in to initiate combat sprint is going to be the better choice.

MuseTM
11-19-2014, 11:48 AM
If you ever play Rama, greater blink all the way. Ult stall>roll>blink 100 miles away by then

So it really depends on the god more than anything but I usually always get blink since it catches people off guard if they have nothing prepared for it, need to secure dem kills.

DarkWreath
11-21-2014, 05:04 AM
Thanks guys. Now I got it..blink only when on attack mode...on defense mode and for attack and run...greater sprint.. :)