PDA

View Full Version : Sun Wu Kong Jungle?

LMELucien
11-12-2014, 05:19 PM
So I have been reading around and I get the notion that Sun Wu Kong would make a descent Jungler. Not the best A+ god, but descent enough to hold out and here's why;

1) Although he doesn't have the same amount of Omniscient presence as other junglers like thor or thanatos, his third ability does grant him mobility around the map

2) He might not have the ability to become ivisible, but what he does have is an ulty that drops a decoy, where suddenly the opposing team has to deal with two kung fu fighting monkeys. Also the ability is good way to dodge, distract, and flee from the opponents while the team takes the towers 3:-)

3) his third ability is basically a Swiss army knife of epicness. Either, plow, stun, or run away, making him a flexible.

4) great flee potential, his Ulty can basicaally drop the decoy, they kill it, and I manage to escape (has worked like that for me in the past).

Any opinions or suggestions?

PS; I don't care about meta, so if you say "Thats a bad idea" at least give me a constructive reason why it would not work.

VarenWolf
11-13-2014, 01:16 PM
I have actually seen it done and done well. its all about if you know how to manipulate how sun wukong works.

LMELucien
11-13-2014, 02:28 PM
I have actually seen it done and done well. its all about if you know how to manipulate how sun wukong works.

Like what do you mean? as in his third ability?

Myrkulyte
11-16-2014, 12:31 PM
He is a good jungler, but he have some...problems
1)He need to be helped by a serious battery to be effective, him ganking a lane without fire power is a waste of time.
2)camps clear is not that effective
3)It's way better to make him a solo laner, there he can farm all he want, and then become a killing machine