PDA

View Full Version : Ne Zha's new loading card/portrait

ThatPachi
03-22-2014, 02:32 AM
I've seen a lot of negativity for this new card and portrait in game, but not much mention of it elsewhere. Figured I'd throw a line out to try and gauge other peoples opinions on this.

For reference, his old and new cards:
http://i.imgur.com/VSNVtdv.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/a6WNWv7.png

Now I'll be the first to admit his old card wasn't great either, however I find his new one so much worse. As a whole it doesn't look too bad, however his face really stands out as unappealing and looks particularly bad in the small portrait icons (next to your health bar and on the minimap). I feel petty for disliking it, but seeing Wukong get his new card reverted due to mass disapproval of the new one really makes me wish we could get something similar happen here, since I can't stand seeing that face grimacing at me whenever I play him!

Clerkky
03-22-2014, 10:48 AM
I really wish the Ne zha card would be reverted back to his old one. The only thing i dont like about the new card is his face. Just LOOK at it haha. But yea, i think the old card is way better than this one.

Palisade
03-22-2014, 12:14 PM
I would be open to a third card replacing the current one, but we shouldn't go back to the lower fidelity first card. I personally don't mind the new card, but I think we can all agree the old one is much to dated to use.

knuxeh
03-22-2014, 01:14 PM
I like the new one :)

Merurulince
03-22-2014, 03:53 PM
I like the new one. I've always liked having an androgynous character in the game, it's refreshing.

Zahaele
03-22-2014, 09:04 PM
For the most part I like the new card, but the face is just so... off.

If it wasn't for the face looking weird somehow it would be pretty much a direct upgrade imo.

MikalMirkas
03-22-2014, 09:10 PM
I was disappointed you didn't switch between him and her in the OP.

also yeah new art's pretty good but dat face

Fazion
03-22-2014, 09:57 PM
I like the card alot, it's like he's in the middle of action.
the only thing i dislike is that he's looking too girly in this one.

OsoDEADLY
03-24-2014, 09:10 PM
If you ask me I would rather have his old card, but remade in the art style of the new one.

Tokiko
03-24-2014, 09:16 PM
i like the old one. but i never see it because i use cyberpunk :P

OsoDEADLY
03-24-2014, 09:32 PM
i like the old one. but i never see it because i use cyberpunk :P

So do I lol, but his portrait is the default card so I still have to look at it

Sinistaaah
03-24-2014, 11:26 PM
Seen a lot of negativity about it in game? I've seen the opposite. This new card is exponentially better than the old one. No I do not want it reverted. New portrait looks great as well. You people be nuts.

snowstorms
03-27-2014, 10:03 AM
i like both, i like the new card best because its like its more action-y but in game little portrait face is way too good with the new one :D

knuxeh
03-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Seen a lot of negativity about it in game? I've seen the opposite. This new card is exponentially better than the old one. No I do not want it reverted. New portrait looks great as well. You people be nuts.

THIS^.

I cannot understand why people have to whine about every change, like it's a freaking step back? It's all moving forward, LET IT GO PEOPLE.

Scylaxius
03-27-2014, 01:44 PM
As long as its not the old one, I'll be happy. He looked so... empty... in the old one.

StrikeMagic
04-06-2014, 04:20 AM
I prefer the "new" one c: