PDA

View Full Version : Just looking for advice

Pinprik
09-12-2014, 02:50 PM
So I was looking for the in-outs of support (guardians mostly) so i really like the support role overall, I know the bassis ward dont take creeps/kills protect the carries etc....

My big wonder is for a normal build what do i build for instance the support starting item do I always start it or is there times to start the tank item. I know from league I knew my first B i wanted minim X gold for my B and if I was at 650 and we were good to make that my first B for optimal gold. But in this game im a complete bad.

The gods im enjoying greatly are GEB (favorite god) Hades, Ymir, and Cab (like his buffs a lot and god I want to learn the most) and the occasional aphro does anyone have any good tips or advice for me?

iLulu
09-12-2014, 08:05 PM
http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?27870-Early-Game-Support-Guide

As for Building check the enemy comp
Heavy Magic? Build Bulwark
A lot of CC?- Maybe Beads as a 2nd item
Heavy Physical? Mystical Mail!!

Always think about who your gonna come in contact with most Early-Mid game so you can survive

Pinprik
09-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Love your name BTW yeah I know dont build magic resting items against a team with only 1 magic user, my biggest thing is the core stuff I dont quite get what last hitting does for farming or what the "you gain last hit bonus" means does that count for a stacking item as well?