PDA

View Full Version : PTS Patch Notes Addenudm



HiRezDrybear
09-08-2014, 07:51 PM
The Winds of Change PTS UPDATE

Misc


Emotes are no longer available in the Smite Treasure Chest.
Fixed an issue with Kukulkan’s icon being improperly priced.
Fixed an issue with several items missing tooltip messages.
Fixed an issue with free mouse overlays on top of older hud items.



Fixed an issue with the separate UI item overlay not blinking when you can upgrade to a new item.
Fixed an issue with Arena showing score instead of kill count.
Fixed an issue with clicking voice packs from the landing page playing the wrong sounds.
Fixed a crash caused by trying to purchase items in the match lobby with insufficient funds.
Fixed an issue with the BUY button appearing on the Saci Ward.
Fixed several bugs in the updated Odyssey landing page.
Fixed a bug where users could not purchase the extended god rentals.
Fixed an exploit where extended rentals were refunded during a failed match lobby.
The Arachne recolor skin is no longer missing.
The Serqet Golden/Legendary skin is no longer missing.
Fixed a bug where the All Seeing Eye was actually the Squid Ward.



Fixed several misspellings and typos.
Fixed a bug with Cyber Punk wave still showing the staff effect.
Fixed the delay on some gods before being able to preview Emotes in Lobby.
Fixed several bugs in the new Conquest tutorial that could break progression.


Items


Celestial Legion Helm



[*=1]Price increased from 3150 to 3250.
[*=1]Improved special FX treatment.



Odysseus Bow



[*=1]Improved special FX treatment.


Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes



Arachne



[*=1]General



[*=2]Arachne’s basic attack sequence no longer resets upon using Venomous Bite or Cocoon.
[*=2]Fixed several issues with dialogue playing at incorrect times.



[*=1]Venomous Bite



[*=2]Initial Damage reduced from 50/80/110/140/170 to 50/75/100/125/150.
[*=2]Initial Physical Scaling reduced from 40% to 35%.
[*=2]This ability will no longer heal upon hitting towers or phoenixes.



[*=1]Night Crawler



[*=2]Fixed an issue that caused Arachne to become stuck in her ultimate.






Kukulkan



[*=1]General



[*=2]Audio levels have been improved.



Odin



[*=1]Lunge



[*=2]Base damage reduced from 140/180/220/260/300 to 120/165/210/255/300.
[*=2]Physical damage scaling increased from 40% to 60%.
[*=2]Fixed a bug where the explosion FX on landing sometimes wouldn’t play.



[*=1]Ring of Spears



[*=2]Odin is now immune to slow and root effects while in his Ring.

LycaNinja
09-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Odysseus Bow still no physical damage? Goes from 15 to 0 damage going from tier 2 to tier 3.

Arachne still too stronk... Far far too stronk. When autoban is lifted, she will be first pick/first ban at above Old Zeus level.

I feel like some of the fan suggestions should be added in before it goes live/next patch. It's going to be very needed.

FeistyDeity
09-08-2014, 09:05 PM
I guess I'm in the camp of those who don't think Arachne is going to be overpowered... Though it will all depend on how versatile and effective the web thing will prove to be. I can see it being potentially lethal, but is it reliable enough to warrant a total lack of mobility outside her ultimate? I can't see a fully basic attack focused Arachne be viable in the lategame, unlike gods like Mercury, and I'm not sure she has the power to build bruiserish.

LycaNinja
09-08-2014, 09:12 PM
I guess I'm in the camp of those who don't think Arachne is going to be overpowered... Though it will all depend on how versatile and effective the web thing will prove to be. I can see it being potentially lethal, but is it reliable enough to warrant a total lack of mobility outside her ultimate? I can't see a fully basic attack focused Arachne be viable in the lategame, unlike gods like Mercury, and I'm not sure she has the power to build bruiserish.

Did you play the PTS?

Duolks
09-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Hope you give attention to this new unnecessary Ne Zha nerf with the passive of Celestial Legion Helm....

Bagylender
09-08-2014, 09:48 PM
+30 Physical Power, +25% Attack Speed. Passive: Every basic attack has a 25% chance to trigger chain lighting, damaging the target and up to 4 nearby enemies for 15 damage +50% of your total physical power. This cannot trigger more than once every 1s. Cost: 2300.

This is my opinion on how Odysseu's Bow should be or something similar.

Narjahanam
09-08-2014, 11:54 PM
where`s the swangi direct taunt for old ao kuang? its missing. it was the best direct taunt for swangi ,new mercury (run.exe) vp was a big disappointed , so please dont destroy swangi best direct taunt

LycaNinja
09-08-2014, 11:55 PM
+30 Physical Power, +25% Attack Speed. Passive: Every basic attack has a 25% chance to trigger chain lighting, damaging the target and up to 4 nearby enemies for 15 damage +50% of your total physical power. This cannot trigger more than once every 1s. Cost: 2300.

This is my opinion on how Odysseu's Bow should be or something similar.

I agree with this except with the RNG still being there... Both items with RNG should have it removed from them. Crit is the only RNG thing that should be in the game.

Gongoosus
09-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Odin is now immune to slow and root effects while in his Ring.

close but no cigar

Latorrex
09-09-2014, 12:02 AM
CLH doesn't affect Ne Zha Ultimate. Someone posted it on the reddit page.

Latorrex
09-09-2014, 12:28 AM
I agree with this except with the RNG still being there... Both items with RNG should have it removed from them. Crit is the only RNG thing that should be in the game.

I think this item could potentially be better than current qin's sais. Before Hi-Rez introduced the branching item selection, very few people even used Qin's sais, though it was called Qin's blades (note: that those Qin's blades had the same passive effect as today). Qin's sais didn't really become popular in the mainstream meta until the Branching Item system made Qin's sais do extra damage based on 20(+6%) percent of missing health extra damage. Then they took that passive out and made Qin's sais do 5% damage instead of 4% damage. The reason Hi-Rez made it a chance system to do damage instead of a combo system, was probably to not have attack speed based melee gods picking this weapon very often due to it probably leading to extremely fast jungle clears, extra attack speed and extra on hit damage. RNG(I don't know the acronym) is a good way to make a decentive for certain characters in a game. I could potentially see this item as a good third item for junglers that rely on attack speed to make their clears, though i'll have to experiment with it to be certain.

LoopyWolf
09-09-2014, 12:31 AM
CLH doesn't affect Ne Zha Ultimate. Someone posted it on the reddit page.

Yes it does. It effects it on the third crit. I've tested it myself.

Milien
09-09-2014, 01:54 AM
+30 Physical Power, +25% Attack Speed. Passive: Every basic attack has a 25% chance to trigger chain lighting, damaging the target and up to 4 nearby enemies for 15 damage +50% of your total physical power. This cannot trigger more than once every 1s. Cost: 2300.

This is my opinion on how Odysseu's Bow should be or something similar.

The bow is now very good I wouldn't change it any way like that. You can choose to want the passive and a great attackspeed or some power. However I would put it on another tree like fatalis, because it's really strange that you loose 15 power if you get that item

Milien
09-09-2014, 01:58 AM
where`s the swangi direct taunt for old ao kuang? its missing. it was the best direct taunt for swangi ,new mercury (run.exe) vp was a big disappointed , so please dont destroy swangi best direct taunt

I think it's still in the game but also it's still a direct taunt to Ao kuang. Since Ao is not the game, you can't kill him so you can't hear that taunt. Just wait till they rerelease AO

PapaRodin
09-09-2014, 02:22 AM
The bow is now very good I wouldn't change it any way like that. You can choose to want the passive and a great attackspeed or some power. However I would put it on another tree like fatalis, because it's really strange that you loose 15 power if you get that item

If it were in the same group as Fatalis, Mages would be able to buy it as well, but they don't have physical power obviously. They would have to rework the passive to work with both styles of battle.

Judgernaut
09-09-2014, 03:42 AM
If it were in the same group as Fatalis, Mages would be able to buy it as well, but they don't have physical power obviously. They would have to rework the passive to work with both styles of battle.

I was reading gleefully until i saw the Phys bonus on the original patch notes. Magical ADCs need new items so bad that even an additional fatalis branch would have been welcome. I just switched my main to Chronos and I really wish I had more options for builds.

ItzMar
09-09-2014, 04:06 AM
I appreciate the Odin updates but.... can we please change his passive?
When i saw the release i was butthurt, i didnt like the look of him at all.
Alas i played the PTS a lot, playing Odin every possible game.

I regret to say that i actually really like him but and a big butt.... (lol butt) I end up getting the majority of my kills without the ult.
I was building Frostbound Hammer, Warrior Tabi, Johtuns, Hastened Fatalis, Witchblade, Void Shield FYI.

This made my passive useless. Its not that i didnt use the ult its that the ring would end before i got the kill (admittedly this was before the new notes saying you are immune to some cc) or their escape would come off cooldown (i wouldnt ult if they had it up obv).

I feel like as his shield (his ONLY sustain INSERT CHAAC AND HERC LAUGHS HERE) is meant to be used offensively, DAT DAMAGE AND CLEAR COMBO he doesnt have enough protections.

Could we see the passive be protections instead of damage? And be stacks based on kills in general? 5 stacks per kill, 5 lossed per death sound ok? Max of 50 stacks.

I hope someone agrees with me on this as the current passive is only semi usefull and ive had enough of useless passives in this game. Yah hear me Sobek?

Taborabeh
09-09-2014, 04:15 AM
Yeah, Ne Zha's ult should not be affected by the Clestial Legion Helm's passive. It's already a hard ult to use to make it has more downsides (and more downsides for Ne Zha overall, not only for his ult... )

CrookCataclysm
09-09-2014, 05:15 AM
what? i agree the passive is shitty like so many other gods. it isnt really that hard to come up with a passive thats fun and unique, but hirez struggles. but really, your suggestion is even worse. that would mean you could potentially be capped in both magical and physical protection with just hide of the urchin?

the passive could be anything, make it so that when ult is up your spells are empowered, could just be added to ult but vamana has a similar passive. or after a certain amount of landed attacks one of your spells gets an added effect. when odin leaps any ally below him takes 50% reduced damage for a year. "eye of odin"

Mexican
09-09-2014, 06:04 AM
Still no camera fix... drybear PLS
Its so awkwrd.

http://i.imgur.com/9HhHA6K.png

bloodknight2012
09-09-2014, 06:39 AM
I tried out the new PTS client and I immediately noticed four things:

1. The weird camera angle while playing Kukulkan hasn't been fixed.
2. Just compare Neith and Ms. Diagnosis voice packs in the gods/wards menu... The latter one is like 10 times more quiet.
3. Arachne's recolor is to the right of the Black Widow's skin in the choosing panel opposed to standing to the left like all other recolors.
4. On the stats bar Arachne's attack damage accounts for her very first basic attack (50% damage) instead of the 100% one. Osiris had this issue on his PTS as well... It's kind of bad that you never learn from your own mistakes but fix this before release please!

Goobis
09-09-2014, 06:57 AM
From what I tested, Ne Zha ult is not affected by the Celestial Legion Helm.

Faelivri
09-09-2014, 07:39 AM
I've heard that Heavy Hammer slow is actually 20%, not 25%, and the tootlip will be fixed in this patch. Still not changed.

Mexican
09-09-2014, 07:42 AM
I've heard that Heavy Hammer slow is actually 20%, not 25%, and the tootlip will be fixed in this patch. Still not changed.

Its still an op item

Faelivri
09-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Its still an op item

Should be 15% if you ask me.

Also, Odysseus Bow chain lightning sound effect is missing.

ZEUSv101
09-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Not sure if anyone mentioned that some of Freya's default victory audio plays during Pixel Buster's Victory screen.

Mexican
09-09-2014, 08:47 AM
I also noticed you can get just boosters from chests... thats pretty stupid.

icefight930
09-09-2014, 09:31 AM
From my pts experiences, arachne's early game is unbearably painful. As bad, if not worse, than kali. Amazing late game though.

Duolks
09-09-2014, 09:37 AM
From what I tested, Ne Zha ult is not affected by the Celestial Legion Helm.

The third hit is affected...

LycaNinja
09-09-2014, 01:57 PM
I also noticed you can get just boosters from chests... thats pretty stupid.

You've always been able to get boosters from chests... If you get a voice pack you also get a booster.

zferolie
09-09-2014, 03:21 PM
I found some bugs *haha* with arachne's wall.

If you place one wall ontop of another, and someone breaks both at the same time, you only get 1 set of broodlings not 2.

Also, if you have your broodlings attacking jungle camps, its either if they kill 1 camp minion, or one of the spiders dies, the spiders lose agro and attack you instead.