PDA

View Full Version : New clan - Divine Tribe - We are serious. We want serious clan members TO WIN.

BrokenInsanity
09-07-2014, 05:17 PM
This is a serious clan, I may admit, it is the first serious clan I have created. We are casual, calm and are happy with banter. Your English needs to be good enough to communicate with us.
You MUST be at a high level in the game - 26+ please.
We are team players. If you're happy with the above, and would like to have fun, and enjoy the game at a higher playing level, then please copy below.
We have college, we have school, this is why we are serious but casual. We are hoping to have enough people so someone is on to play with at all times. We want a community of our own.
Enjoy your days and evenings everyone. Look forward to seeing you.

EDIT: We are an EU and NA clan, ALL welcome.

Leaders: BrokenInsanity and Swagnaros.

Application form -

Name:

Preferred position in conquest:

Language:

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates.

Favourite god with mastery level:

Additional information about you that you'd like to add:

JungleWarriorHD
09-07-2014, 05:41 PM
Name: Jakub - JungleWarriorHD

Preferred position in conquest: mid/solo/jungle

Language: English

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Yes I do.

Favourite god with mastery level: Vulcan, anubis, ao kuang or loki

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I'm level 22 but i think im pretty good, I also want to join because i;m sick of noobs that I get in lobbies. I'm competitive and want to win.

BrokenInsanity
09-07-2014, 05:49 PM
--Reserved---

BrokenInsanity
09-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Name: Jakub - JungleWarriorHD

Preferred position in conquest: mid/solo/jungle

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Yes I do.

Favourite god with mastery level: Vulcan, anubis, ao kuang or loki

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I'm level 22 but i think im pretty good, I also want to join because i;m sick of noobs that I get in lobbies. I'm competitive and want to win.

Welcome. We would like to take you for a test. We are interested in seeing you very soon, possibly tonight. I have added you in-game. See you soon.

thenoitall
09-07-2014, 06:19 PM
are you guys eu,na what??

BrokenInsanity
09-07-2014, 07:27 PM
are you guys eu,na what??

EU. sorry for that.

BrokenInsanity
09-08-2014, 07:27 AM
Bumping - Looking for as many players as possible, feel free to apply! I'll always be checking here.

pht99
09-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Name: Pelayo IGN: pht99

Preferred position in conquest: mid / adc

Language: Spanish and English

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like tam-mates. No but I have curse voice.

Favourite god with mastery level: I have no favourite god

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I like playing arena the most.

BrokenInsanity
09-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Name: Pelayo IGN: pht99

Preferred position in conquest: mid / adc

Language: Spanish and English

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like tam-mates. No but I have curse voice.

Favourite god with mastery level: I have no favourite god

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I like playing arena the most.

Hello, the factors here, are that you have not got teamspeak, nor have you a favourite god, and furthermore you're rather young. We would like to test you first. If you're up to standard, then you shall be accepted formally through private message, if not then we apologise.

Flunksch
09-08-2014, 10:50 AM
What gamemode do you play?

I highly prefer Conquest, as I find the others very boring :/

BrokenInsanity
09-08-2014, 11:16 AM
What gamemode do you play?

I highly prefer Conquest, as I find the others very boring :/

We play every mode, some of us prefer Conquest, some prefer arena. It's a mixed thing here in this clan :).

Flunksch
09-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Name:
Peter

Hunter - > Support - > Solo -> Mid - > Jungle. I highly prefer adc, but I'm certainly able to play support(some supports)

Language:
English, danish

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates.
I got about every VoIP there is. Also a working mic.

I don't have a favorite god yet. As I newer player im still learning. I have mastered every Hunter atleast to 1. Xbalanque is to 3. I think he is my favorite so far. Though my W/L rate is bad. My K/D is thought around 250 kills/100 deaths.

I prefer conquest the most. I am going to play more arena to master all the gods atleast once so I learn them.

BrokenInsanity
09-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Name: Johnathon (You can just call me Kal)

Level 30 since end of beta

Preferred position in conquest: Support/ Mid

I do own Teamspeak.

Favorite god with mastery level: Hades- 7

I prefer the quicker game modes such as Joust and Arena but I will play conq if I am asked to

Good evening, we'd like to ask you to add me in-game for two tester games on Arena. Thank you very much for the application and speak to you soon sir.

BrokenInsanity
09-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Name:
Peter

Hunter - > Support - > Solo -> Mid - > Jungle. I highly prefer adc, but I'm certainly able to play support(some supports)

Language:
English, danish

I got about every VoIP there is. Also a working mic.

I don't have a favorite god yet. As I never player im still learning. I have mastered every Hunter atleast to 1. Xbalanque is to 3. I think he is my favorite so far. Though my W/L rate is bad. My K/D is thought around 250 kills/100 deaths.

I prefer conquest the most. I am going to play more arena to master all the gods atleast once so I learn them.

Good evening. You seem informed and smart. I'd like to invite you to accept my invitation to be my friend, so we can then test you in two matches of arena. Thank you.

JungleWarriorHD
09-08-2014, 06:15 PM
sorry but I have change of internet, probably for about 2 days sorry

BrokenInsanity
09-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Bumpppp -- Still waiting for those who have applied to add me in-game.

MilkMaπ³
09-10-2014, 07:40 PM
bump ~ still looking for new members

jfoxy
09-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Name:

Preferred position in conquest: jungle/mid/solo/support

Language:english

Favourite god with mastery level:bakasura 10 and yes I have teamspeak

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I love to win

PeaceInMySoul
09-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Hi!
Name: Peter

Preferred position in conquest: jungle/roaming->>>carry

Language: English, Russian

Yes, I own TS :)
Bakasura (8 lvl)
Additional information about you that you'd like to add: if you are interested - tell me, waiting for answer.

BrokenInsanity
09-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Hi!
Name: Peter

Preferred position in conquest: jungle/roaming->>>carry

Language: English, Russian

Yes, I own TS :)
Bakasura (8 lvl)
Additional information about you that you'd like to add: if you are interested - tell me, waiting for answer.

Good afternoon Peter. I have sent you a friend request in game. I would like to add you the teamspeak and team for 3 simple matches as a taster and feel of how you react to each mode.

Happy smiting, and see you soon.

BrokenInsanity
09-11-2014, 06:47 AM
Name:

Preferred position in conquest: jungle/mid/solo/support

Language:english

Favourite god with mastery level:bakasura 10 and yes I have teamspeak

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I love to win

Good afternoon, 'Jfoxy' as you'd most likely want to be named. I would like to send you a friend request game as I am interested in your style and charisma, We may be in a party, or may just be both of us. You will be needed to use a microphone and communicate within a team based fight with us. I hope to see you soon friend.

BrokenInsanity
09-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Bump, Still looking for more and more people to join our community :)

BrokenInsanity
09-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Bumpity bump

Geisser
09-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Application form -

Name:real name Geisser game name Geisser

Preferred position in conquest: ADC but i can do support to but i get rekt at support

Language:English and spanish

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. yes i have teamspeak

Favourite god with mastery level: sun wukong X, anhur V, Geb VII, Ymir IX

Additional information about you that you'd like to add:[/QUOTE]
i think i am a good player and i am hopping to enjoy the clan with you guys

BrokenInsanity
09-13-2014, 05:22 PM
Application form -

Name:real name Geisser game name Geisser

Preferred position in conquest: ADC but i can do support to but i get rekt at support

Language:English and spanish

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. yes i have teamspeak

Favourite god with mastery level: sun wukong X, anhur V, Geb VII, Ymir IX

i think i am a good player and i am hopping to enjoy the clan with you guys[/QUOTE]

Good afternoon Geisser, I shall be sending you a friend invite in-game and hope to see you soon, as usual, I'd like to see you punctual and able to join the teamspeak to communicate with us. Thank you, see you in-game!

marcx1080
09-14-2014, 06:49 AM
Name: Marcx1080

Preferred position in conquest: supp

Do you own teamspeak? Yes but i prefer to use curse

Favourite god with mastery level: im trying to level them all but id say geb or zeus

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: im very active as im at uni at the moment and have plenty of time!

Rasor
09-15-2014, 07:32 PM
Name: Rasor

Preferred position in conquest: I can jungle, mid, adc or support

Language:English

Do you own teamspeak? Yes and Curse Voice

Favourite god with mastery level: Hel, He Bo, Freya, Ne Zha, Neith, Merceury, Loki, Athena. Nemesis, Hun Batz, Ra, Scylla, Arachne
Isis, Apollo and Aphrodite - all mastery 1 or higher.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I am not level 30 but I know alot of Smite and how to play the Gods stated above, even if they aren't diamond because I don't play 1 god due to I like switching.

BrokenInsanity
09-16-2014, 05:05 AM
Name: Rasor

Preferred position in conquest: I can jungle, mid, adc or support

Do you own teamspeak? Yes and Curse Voice

Favourite god with mastery level: Hel, He Bo, Freya, Ne Zha, Neith, Merceury, Loki, Athena. Nemesis, Hun Batz, Ra, Scylla, Arachne
Isis, Apollo and Aphrodite - all mastery 1 or higher.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I am not level 30 but I know alot of Smite and how to play the Gods stated above, even if they aren't diamond because I don't play 1 god due to I like switching.

Hello, i'd like to message you in-game and add you in game to have you in our teamspeak for 3 games to see how well you do :). Look forward to seeing you soon.

SmashMachine
09-16-2014, 05:12 AM
Name: SmashMachine

Preferred position in conquest: adc,mid,jungle,solo

I own teamspeak.

Favourite god with mastery level: freya 4 and odin 2 KKK 2 Ullr 1 and Thor 1

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: 30 lvl i was playing in closed beta, i own god pack so I have all the gods and future gods. I play conquest and arenas mostly.

SmashMachine
09-16-2014, 06:16 AM

I own teamspeak.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: 30 lvl i was playing in closed beta, i own god pack so I have all the gods and future gods. I play conquest and arenas mostly.

LapioRitari
09-16-2014, 06:57 AM
Name: IGN Lapioritari

Preferred position in conquest: Support, but I can play every role to a moderate level.

Language: English, Finnish

Do you own teamspeak? I got TS, Curse and a working mic.

Favourite god with mastery level: Athena and Geb, Bacchus, Ymir etc. mastered at 10. (I got, wait... 8(?) legendaries these days. I forgot...

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Mostly interested in playing premades, scrims, tournies etc, but I feel that having a big roster of players around could also be a good thing.

Rasor
09-16-2014, 07:04 AM
Hello, i'd like to message you in-game and add you in game to have you in our teamspeak for 3 games to see how well you do :). Look forward to seeing you soon.

My Ingame name is Rasor

BrokenInsanity
09-16-2014, 09:07 AM

I own teamspeak.

Hello there, after I finish college i shall add you! We would be pleased to meet you and see how well you do :).

BrokenInsanity
09-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Name: IGN Lapioritari

Preferred position in conquest: Support, but I can play every role to a moderate level.

Language: English, Finnish

Do you own teamspeak? I got TS, Curse and a working mic.

Favourite god with mastery level: Athena and Geb, Bacchus, Ymir etc. mastered at 10. (I got, wait... 8(?) legendaries these days. I forgot...

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Mostly interested in playing premades, scrims, tournies etc, but I feel that having a big roster of players around could also be a good thing.

Hi there, in your additional information you mentioned having a big roster, and that pleased me, I would like to add you in-game and play with you on teamspeak to see your skills, enjoy your day, i will message you when i return from college in 3 hours.

BrokenInsanity
09-18-2014, 05:24 AM
Bumping, would love to see more applications!

MilkMaπ³
09-20-2014, 10:50 AM
bump bump badump

MaTaADoR
09-21-2014, 02:40 AM
Name: ultimit Uber Super Doooper !

Preferred position in conquest: am MULTI Position :P

Language: Houuudooor ?!

Do you own teamspeak? Si

Favourite god with mastery level: BiG FooT

i used to play hello kitty online and i am thinking of joining your clan to play smite :D i promiss i will bring chocolate with me :P

ColdFlamezz
09-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Name: Coldflamezz ( real name jeffrey )

Preferred position in conquest: I mostly like to play adc, jungle or solo, but can play mid and supp at a decent level.

Language: dutch, english

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. yess

Favourite god with mastery level: as adc I prefer to play apollo ( mastery 7 ) neith ( mastery 6 ) or artemis ( mastery 3 ) as junglers i've a alot of gods I can jungle with, but mostly it will be mercury ( mastery 9 ) hun batz ( mastery 3? not sure ) nemesis, bastet. but also like to give gods like sun wukong ( mastery 6 ) a try in the jungle

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: am of course level 30, started playing about a year ago. i've got all of the gods, but some i still need to master, but those aren't highly rated in conquest. Like anubis or hades. I mostly play league conquest / normal conquest, and assault. I'm currently in platinum II. Well I'm a teamplayer so i like to roam arround the map and give help were it's needed. Furthermore there's not much to say I think. for more questions you can add me in-game.

Jeffrey

BrokenInsanity
09-21-2014, 11:33 AM
Name: Coldflamezz ( real name jeffrey )

Preferred position in conquest: I mostly like to play adc, jungle or solo, but can play mid and supp at a decent level.

Language: dutch, english

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. yess

Favourite god with mastery level: as adc I prefer to play apollo ( mastery 7 ) neith ( mastery 6 ) or artemis ( mastery 3 ) as junglers i've a alot of gods I can jungle with, but mostly it will be mercury ( mastery 9 ) hun batz ( mastery 3? not sure ) nemesis, bastet. but also like to give gods like sun wukong ( mastery 6 ) a try in the jungle

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: am of course level 30, started playing about a year ago. i've got all of the gods, but some i still need to master, but those aren't highly rated in conquest. Like anubis or hades. I mostly play league conquest / normal conquest, and assault. I'm currently in platinum II. Well I'm a teamplayer so i like to roam arround the map and give help were it's needed. Furthermore there's not much to say I think. for more questions you can add me in-game.

Jeffrey

Hello Jeffrey! I have sent you a friend request in-game and i'd love to see you play with us for a few matches and get to know you, thank you for the enthusiasm and see you soon my man.

OzrowO
09-22-2014, 12:29 AM
Name:Evan/OzrowO

Preferred position in conquest: Solo

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates.: Yes yes and yes :P

Favourite god with mastery level: All of my masterys are low the highest being 2 but I think it is like that because I mainly play arena, I have just recently got into conquest and I find that my masterys are going much faster now. My favorite solo god is merc because split push is insane, and Aphrodite for obvious reasons. my IG lvl is 23atm.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Not really beside that I have never gotten into "competitive gaming" before and honestly I think that I am a good player but it is going to be different actually playing at a high level.

BrokenInsanity
09-22-2014, 07:24 AM
Name:Evan/OzrowO

Preferred position in conquest: Solo

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates.: Yes yes and yes :P

Favourite god with mastery level: All of my masterys are low the highest being 2 but I think it is like that because I mainly play arena, I have just recently got into conquest and I find that my masterys are going much faster now. My favorite solo god is merc because split push is insane, and Aphrodite for obvious reasons. my IG lvl is 23atm.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Not really beside that I have never gotten into "competitive gaming" before and honestly I think that I am a good player but it is going to be different actually playing at a high level.

Hello Evan, I'll be sending you a friend request in-game and we can talk there, look forward to seeing you soon.

MaTaADoR
09-23-2014, 03:15 AM
no love for me ? :(

Fjorn
09-23-2014, 06:31 AM
Name: Fjorn

Preferred position in conquest: Solo/Jungler

Language: Luxembourgish, German, French, Serbian and English

Yes I do own a Teamspeak.

Have like 55 masterys already, some of them are pretty low but some of them are getting slowly high, my favorites are:
Thanatos 10 lvl
Tyr 6 lvl
Anubis 5 lvl
Ymir 4 lvl
Hercules 2 lvl

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I'm not a very pro player and I don't consider myself as a pro player, but I do like to play for fun, for being a good player and like to win lots of matches, sometimes we lose and that is not a problem for me.
I also like to be funny and laughable with other people and friends. I enjoy the game a lot! :)

BrokenInsanity
09-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Name: Fjorn

Preferred position in conquest: Solo/Jungler

Language: Luxembourgish, German, French, Serbian and English

Yes I do own a Teamspeak.

Have like 55 masterys already, some of them are pretty low but some of them are getting slowly high, my favorites are:
Thanatos 10 lvl
Tyr 6 lvl
Anubis 5 lvl
Ymir 4 lvl
Hercules 2 lvl

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I'm not a very pro player and I don't consider myself as a pro player, but I do like to play for fun, for being a good player and like to win lots of matches, sometimes we lose and that is not a problem for me.
I also like to be funny and laughable with other people and friends. I enjoy the game a lot! :)

Good evening Fjorn. I'll be sending you a friend request in-game. Please accept that and follow my instructions after that.
Thank you for the application.

Mironov
09-23-2014, 05:37 PM
How do you do?

Application form

Name: Denis (Ingame: Mironov)

Preferred position in conquest: adc, solo or support

Language: English, Russian (can understand some other cyrillic - based languages to lesser degree, but not speak)

I have it somewhere.. can install and speak. I also own a mumble server should a need in backup arises

Favourite god with mastery level: I have several favourites :AMC, Ullr, Aphro, Hel, Freya, Ne-Zha, Bastet. Overall I have mastered 20 gods to lvl 1.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I like to play all modes, not only conquest. I am casual gamer and my level of playing is average I think. I win some I loose some. I also dabble in another MOBA (strife).

Cheers!

Blindshot17
09-23-2014, 09:03 PM
Application form -

Name: Kevin

Preferred position in conquest: No Jungle Please weak spot for me. lol

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Right now No, but i can get it just would like to see how you gents work.

Favourite god with mastery level: I like the Support Gods, but i do like to play in other roles. and lvl 20 mastery.

BrokenInsanity
09-24-2014, 11:18 AM
How do you do?

Application form

Name: Denis (Ingame: Mironov)

Preferred position in conquest: adc, solo or support

Language: English, Russian (can understand some other cyrillic - based languages to lesser degree, but not speak)

I have it somewhere.. can install and speak. I also own a mumble server should a need in backup arises

Favourite god with mastery level: I have several favourites :AMC, Ullr, Aphro, Hel, Freya, Ne-Zha, Bastet. Overall I have mastered 20 gods to lvl 1.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I like to play all modes, not only conquest. I am casual gamer and my level of playing is average I think. I win some I loose some. I also dabble in another MOBA (strife).

Cheers!

Good afternoon Denis. We'd be pleased to send you a friend request in-game to discuss further about your game-play within a clan environment. Thank you.

BrokenInsanity
09-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Application form -

Name: Kevin

Preferred position in conquest: No Jungle Please weak spot for me. lol

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Right now No, but i can get it just would like to see how you gents work.

Favourite god with mastery level: I like the Support Gods, but i do like to play in other roles. and lvl 20 mastery.

Hello Kevin. You seem very applicable for our liking, i'll be sending you a friend request in-game to discuss our future roles together and see if you're up for the clan! Have a great afternoon.

xDunkmaster
09-24-2014, 12:40 PM
Name: Patrick (ign: xDunkmaster)

Preferred position in conquest: Mid / ADC / Solo / Support / Jungle

Do you own teamspeak? Yes.

Favourite god with mastery level: Still relatively new, so working on mastering all gods to at least one. Current favorites are anubis, ares, and geb.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Very competitive player; high diamond in LoL. Joined Smite to get away from the garbage LoL community and to change things up a little. Can play almost every day from 9-5 CST.

BrokenInsanity
09-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Name: Patrick (ign: xDunkmaster)

Preferred position in conquest: Mid / ADC / Solo / Support / Jungle

Favourite god with mastery level: Still relatively new, so working on mastering all gods to at least one. Current favorites are anubis, ares, and geb.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Very competitive player; high diamond in LoL. Joined Smite to get away from the garbage LoL community and to change things up a little. Can play almost every day from 9-5 CST.

Hello patrick. I have looked at your application and you mention you're CST times. I understand this is central time, also correlating to American timelines. We are an EU clan. We play on European servers. If you are still okay with that. we can discuss further within the game as I have sent you a friend request. Have a good one.

Demili
09-25-2014, 02:21 PM
Hi. I have played since early beta, and started playing ranked not to long ago and are now rank Gold V. I was looking for someone to play some premade with, or even just some group of 3 in conq. I recon i could bring a fair bit to the table, especially as mid.

Application form
Name: Thomas
Preferred position in conquest: Mid, but can easily play most roles
Language: Norwegian / English
Do you own teamspeak? It will take me 1m to download and get going
Favourite god with mastery level: Mastery lvl 40. Lately Kukulkan,Janus and Ra are my fav mid, (have to love scylla as well)

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Hit me up in game, (Demili)

BrokenInsanity
09-26-2014, 05:54 AM
Hi. I have played since early beta, and started playing ranked not to long ago and are now rank Gold V. I was looking for someone to play some premade with, or even just some group of 3 in conq. I recon i could bring a fair bit to the table, especially as mid.

Application form
Name: Thomas
Preferred position in conquest: Mid, but can easily play most roles
Language: Norwegian / English
Do you own teamspeak? It will take me 1m to download and get going
Favourite god with mastery level: Mastery lvl 40. Lately Kukulkan,Janus and Ra are my fav mid, (have to love scylla as well)

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Hit me up in game, (Demili)

Good morning, Thomas. I will be adding you in-game and explaining our clan to you formally, enjoy your day.

SweRobby
09-28-2014, 01:06 AM
Sup!

I have some questions for you:

1. When you write "We want serious clan members TO WIN" do you mean aspiring to become the best in the world or do you mean simply enjoying victory in general and maybe just having fun in some leagues?

2. Are you interested in taking in ex FPS professionals who've only just begun to play Smite but who really want to give it a good go?

3. Does the team or someone in it have the interest and ability to train aspiring integral members?

BrokenInsanity
09-28-2014, 05:04 AM
Sup!

I have some questions for you:

1. When you write "We want serious clan members TO WIN" do you mean aspiring to become the best in the world or do you mean simply enjoying victory in general and maybe just having fun in some leagues?

2. Are you interested in taking in ex FPS professionals who've only just begun to play Smite but who really want to give it a good go?

3. Does the team or someone in it have the interest and ability to train aspiring integral members?

SweRobby. Here are the answers to your questions.

1. We are a meaningful and helpful community. We aspire to not only be good at the game, but to enjoy victory by any means necessary. The enjoyment is that we work as a team, Teamwork and bonding is essential and it's nice to have a community you can be apart.

2. I would be interested in seeing you play, as an ex FPS professional, it'd be interesting to talk to you about different aspects of gaming and it would be cool to see how outgoing you are.

3. We have members with the ability to train members yes. One essential part of our clan though is a 3 stage process of 'testing'. Either myself or 2 members may assess the partaking members, on a usual day these tests would be to discover these things ;- Teamwork. Communication and Skill. If we have newer members added to the team of which haven't got too much of a clue of any gods or the game, that MUST be stated before testing begins. There are sections of this clan, there are higher tiers. Mid tiers and lower tiers. We tend to play together a lot anyway, so do not feel like we single anyone out, it is a community after all and we all love to communicate.
Therefore the answer to your question is, YES we can definitely train members who show ASPIRATION in playing the game.

Thank you for your questions, have a fantastic weekend.

SweRobby
09-28-2014, 06:21 AM
SweRobby. Here are the answers to your questions.

1. We are a meaningful and helpful community. We aspire to not only be good at the game, but to enjoy victory by any means necessary. The enjoyment is that we work as a team, Teamwork and bonding is essential and it's nice to have a community you can be apart.

2. I would be interested in seeing you play, as an ex FPS professional, it'd be interesting to talk to you about different aspects of gaming and it would be cool to see how outgoing you are.

3. We have members with the ability to train members yes. One essential part of our clan though is a 3 stage process of 'testing'. Either myself or 2 members may assess the partaking members, on a usual day these tests would be to discover these things ;- Teamwork. Communication and Skill. If we have newer members added to the team of which haven't got too much of a clue of any gods or the game, that MUST be stated before testing begins. There are sections of this clan, there are higher tiers. Mid tiers and lower tiers. We tend to play together a lot anyway, so do not feel like we single anyone out, it is a community after all and we all love to communicate.
Therefore the answer to your question is, YES we can definitely train members who show ASPIRATION in playing the game.

Thank you for your questions, have a fantastic weekend.

Thanks for the answers.

You're clearly aspiring to form a community, and i can't see much interest in playing professionally other than you wanting to talk about aspects of gaming with me. ;) This doesn't necessarily mean that you're not going to work hard enough to reach a world championship. But as i certainly am far from being anything to talk about in Smite yet i guess this may be a good place to train before starting a career anyhow. My hopes were to find a team to actually practice with so that i could learn the game a lot faster than i would by just playing public. But per your OP i don't actually have enough experience yet to join even as a basic member anyway. So i guess i'll come back at another point if i'm still interested. Good luck!

BrokenInsanity
09-29-2014, 06:13 AM
Bump, always looking for fresh faces.

t2t4
09-29-2014, 06:40 AM
Name:t2t4
Prefered position:Solo
Language:English and bad German
I got curse but my micinput is screwed.

BrokenInsanity
09-29-2014, 06:58 AM
Name:t2t4
Prefered position:Solo
Language:English and bad German
I got curse but my micinput is screwed.

You have messaged me in-game, we are set to play some matches, however, you need teamspeak and a working microphone in order to play with us, is that applicable?

Gwydek
09-29-2014, 08:27 AM
Application form -

Name:
Piter
Duo,support

Language:
Polish,English,Czech

I have it, but cant use it right now (2-3 weeks)

Ares V+, He Bo II+, Vulcan III+, also i like to play Osiris,Fenrir,Cupid, Sobek (still learning)

Im an active player, looking for clan where i can play peacfully with no rage quits and calling names, im simply to old for this stuff :) Still learing but my lvl is 29 :rolleyes:

BrokenInsanity
09-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Application form -

Name:
Piter
Duo,support

Language:
Polish,English,Czech

I have it, but cant use it right now (2-3 weeks)

Ares V+, He Bo II+, Vulcan III+, also i like to play Osiris,Fenrir,Cupid, Sobek (still learning)

Im an active player, looking for clan where i can play peacfully with no rage quits and calling names, im simply to old for this stuff :) Still learing but my lvl is 29 :rolleyes:

Hello Piter, I'm sorry to tell you but a key aspect to our clan is communication. I'd be happy for you to reapply in 2 weeks time when you can communicate with us, Thank you very much for your interest.

Wugo
09-29-2014, 06:40 PM
Name: Sykes IGN: Wugo

Preferred position in conquest: none in particular, i like playing in duo but im confortable in mid also.

Do you own teamspeak? Yes i do.

Favourite god with mastery level: He Bo, Ymir, Kali.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Im a team player, i´m not very experienced. Started playing a month ago and i´m enjoying it. Would like to play and continue learning as i go and having a good time with some nice and like minded people of a clan.

BrokenInsanity
09-30-2014, 02:24 AM
Name: Sykes IGN: Wugo

Preferred position in conquest: none in particular, i like playing in duo but im confortable in mid also.

Do you own teamspeak? Yes i do.

Favourite god with mastery level: He Bo, Ymir, Kali.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Im a team player, i´m not very experienced. Started playing a month ago and i´m enjoying it. Would like to play and continue learning as i go and having a good time with some nice and like minded people of a clan.

Hello Sykes. I will be adding you in-game later on tonight, and we can talk about the steps into entering the clan. Thank you for your application.

Gwydek
09-30-2014, 08:05 AM
Hello Piter, I'm sorry to tell you but a key aspect to our clan is communication. I'd be happy for you to reapply in 2 weeks time when you can communicate with us, Thank you very much for your interest.

I can still listen to you all :) But as you wish, is not as that important ;)

RiedRode
09-30-2014, 09:52 AM
Name: Andy / RiedRode

Preferred position in conquest: Solo/jungle/hunter

Language: English but also speak german

yes i do

Favourite god with mastery level: so far... Nemesis, Apollo, Serqet, Neith

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: i started playing smite in beta, although i lost my original account so i am on a new account with only lvl 10. i hope that is not an issue

BrokenInsanity
09-30-2014, 10:42 AM
Name: Andy / RiedRode

Preferred position in conquest: Solo/jungle/hunter

Language: English but also speak german

yes i do

Favourite god with mastery level: so far... Nemesis, Apollo, Serqet, Neith

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: i started playing smite in beta, although i lost my original account so i am on a new account with only lvl 10. i hope that is not an issue

Good afternoon Andy, as you're level 10, but you say you had an account already, could you please state that account so I can check its information in-game, Thank you for stating this, and if proven true I will be happy to try you out.

RiedRode
10-01-2014, 04:42 AM
Good afternoon Andy, as you're level 10, but you say you had an account already, could you please state that account so I can check its information in-game, Thank you for stating this, and if proven true I will be happy to try you out.

as i already said, i lost it including all it's information otherwise I would have retrieved my account already lol. so sry about that. it's up to you if u wanna test me then. if not, i understand
regards

HappyGay
10-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Name: Nikolaj (HappyGay)

Language: Swedish/English/Russian

Teamspeak: Yes

Favourite god: Pretty much played them all so no one is really overplayed. Xblanq, Chang'e and Hades are fun but really I enjoy playing all Gods.

Additional information: Level 30, played since BETA. Not the best builder but I'm working on it, so could use a little help with which items are good to which god. gogogogo

No I'm not gay.

BrokenInsanity
10-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Name: Nikolaj (HappyGay)

Language: Swedish/English/Russian

Teamspeak: Yes

Favourite god: Pretty much played them all so no one is really overplayed. Xblanq, Chang'e and Hades are fun but really I enjoy playing all Gods.

Additional information: Level 30, played since BETA. Not the best builder but I'm working on it, so could use a little help with which items are good to which god. gogogogo

No I'm not gay.

I shall be contacting you in-game, good day.

CraxyLemoN
10-01-2014, 12:47 PM
do i really wan to put my real name or just my game name

CraxyLemoN
10-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Name:CraxyLemoN

Preferred position in conquest:solo and jungle

Do you own teamspeak:i use curse voice

Favourite god with mastery level:Scylla,Loki,Guan yu

Additional information about you that you'd like to add:i'm a solo and jungle player,i have play smite for a few month ago,i wan to join a nice clan.

BrokenInsanity
10-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Name:CraxyLemoN

Preferred position in conquest:solo and jungle

Do you own teamspeak:i use curse voice

Favourite god with mastery level:Scylla,Loki,Guan yu

Additional information about you that you'd like to add:i'm a solo and jungle player,i have play smite for a few month ago,i wan to join a nice clan.

I will add you in-game, you MUST have teamspeak, it is essential to our clan. Thanks for the application.

azlare
10-02-2014, 01:12 AM
Name: Josh || IGN: azlare

Preferred position in conquest: Support, Solo, Mid

Do you own teamspeak?: Yes

Favourite god with mastery level: Bakasura, Hades, Ne Zha, Ares, Agni

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Been bored playing solo queue lately and just want some people i can play casually or seriously with.

BrokenInsanity
10-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Name: Josh || IGN: azlare

Preferred position in conquest: Support, Solo, Mid

Do you own teamspeak?: Yes

Favourite god with mastery level: Bakasura, Hades, Ne Zha, Ares, Agni

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Been bored playing solo queue lately and just want some people i can play casually or seriously with.

Hey Josh, i'd be happy to see you soon, add me in-game. Thanks.

CraxyLemoN
10-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Sorry my game name is CraxyLemoN and what mean's teamspeak,are we gonna meet

BrokenInsanity
10-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Still recruiting ^.^

MilkMaπ³
10-04-2014, 01:54 PM
http://prod-mr-user.storage.googleapis.com/assets/user_cowboys_jwitten82_spike_1412445118.195061/400x286/cowboys_jwitten82_spike.gif?v=971636dc22

HyperSnowstorm
10-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Name:Hypersnowstorm (hypersnowstorm56)

Preferred position in conquest: Mid, ADC, Jungle. I can pretty much play anywhere if needed.

Language:English (American, If that's ok, I'm up at all odd hours of the night over here so....)

Do you own teamspeak: I can, and will acquire.

Favourite god with mastery level: Anubis Level 10, Apollo Level 7?, Bakasaura level 7, Merc level 5, and Ra level 4.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I've been playing smite since the athena update and have really studied the game as best as I can, me and my little brother have been trying to get into leagues for a while now, I figured maybe it's time I start searching for myself. I'm generally friendly, I get focused and I'm generally a quiet person. I can be talkative at times, depends on my mood.

BrokenInsanity
10-05-2014, 08:46 AM
Name:Hypersnowstorm (hypersnowstorm56)

Preferred position in conquest: Mid, ADC, Jungle. I can pretty much play anywhere if needed.

Language:English (American, If that's ok, I'm up at all odd hours of the night over here so....)

Do you own teamspeak: I can, and will acquire.

Favourite god with mastery level: Anubis Level 10, Apollo Level 7?, Bakasaura level 7, Merc level 5, and Ra level 4.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I've been playing smite since the athena update and have really studied the game as best as I can, me and my little brother have been trying to get into leagues for a while now, I figured maybe it's time I start searching for myself. I'm generally friendly, I get focused and I'm generally a quiet person. I can be talkative at times, depends on my mood.

Ayeee I'll add you in-game mate, it'd be nice to see you :)

BrokenInsanity
10-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Still recruiting! It's always worth a try!

Quaddepos
10-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Name: Ryan / QuadDepos

Preferred position in conquest: jungle, solo

Language: English - Dutch

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Yes i do have Teamspeak 3, also got curse voice.

Favourite god with mastery level: Nu Wa, Scylla

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: None atm.

Predawn
10-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Name:Josh/Predawn - My nickname also my smite name.

Preferred position in conquest: Adc/mid/solo

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Yes i own teamspeak, used to have curse but it kept breaking my smite.

Favourite god with mastery level: Hel,Nu Wa, Rama, Apollo, Neith there is a few more but this could go on for a while

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I am on quite frequently and generally a friendly guy, i have been looking for a clan/team to go serious with and solo queuing is a gamble. I ain't really sure what else to write, much easier to discuss things over teamspeak then typing it out. But that is all folks!

BlinkRapio
10-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Name: BlinkRapio

Preferred position in conquest: ADC

Favourite god with mastery level: Artemis (X), Apollo (X), Ullr (VII), Rama (VII), Anhur (VII)

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I am very competitive, and I have played for a long time.

BlinkRapio
10-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Nevermind, just got randomly matched against you guys in Joust 3v3 just now. Really wasn't impressed. The clan I'm in isn't as good as I would like them to be, however we stomped you lol.

Sorry, I'm not interested in joining anymore, I'll look elsewhere, goodluck though!

BrokenInsanity
10-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Nevermind, just got randomly matched against you guys in Joust 3v3 just now. Really wasn't impressed. The clan I'm in isn't as good as I would like them to be, however we stomped you lol.

Sorry, I'm not interested in joining anymore, I'll look elsewhere, goodluck though!

Don't give us that flame. We were playing our least favoured gods, We'd love to 3v3 you with our proper gods, you guys were KKK, ymir and artemis. We'd LOVE to face you again. Then you'll happily be impressed. Mate. Also you're already in a clan, don't try and be smart and apply for us then write that.

BrokenInsanity
10-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Name: Ryan / QuadDepos

Preferred position in conquest: jungle, solo

Language: English - Dutch

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Yes i do have Teamspeak 3, also got curse voice.

Favourite god with mastery level: Nu Wa, Scylla

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: None atm.

I shall add you in-game and speak to you there, thank you.

BrokenInsanity
10-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Name:Josh/Predawn - My nickname also my smite name.

Preferred position in conquest: Adc/mid/solo

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Yes i own teamspeak, used to have curse but it kept breaking my smite.

Favourite god with mastery level: Hel,Nu Wa, Rama, Apollo, Neith there is a few more but this could go on for a while

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I am on quite frequently and generally a friendly guy, i have been looking for a clan/team to go serious with and solo queuing is a gamble. I ain't really sure what else to write, much easier to discuss things over teamspeak then typing it out. But that is all folks!

Hello Josh you seem very nice, I shall add you in-game and we shall discuss further there. Thanks.

RealAsmir
10-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Name: RealAsmir IGN (real name is asmir) :p

Preferred position in conquest: mid/jungle (whatever is left for me usually)

Language: What do you mean language? JK :p English

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. no I don't like any extra lag.. but I would like to try this out.. i feel like i talk to myself sometimes when I play :p

Favourite god with mastery level: I don't pick favorites that's not nice I like all my gods equally (Poseidon is at almost 9 mastery tho) :p

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I like 1v1 the most since its hard to depend on others as no one wants to be a team player just wants to have the most kills. This is the main reason I need a clan. Also if you need to take me out for a test. Please message me what god you would like me to use or assign me a role, I find it easier that way than having to stress on what to pick and what not in-case i do bad. Also I'm almost Platinum in Joust.

BrokenInsanity
10-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Continue with applications, happy to see new faces.

BrokenInsanity
10-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Bumping for more apps

MilkMaπ³
10-23-2014, 09:18 AM
bump a di bump

marmar112
10-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Name:IGN:marmar112

Preferred position in conquest:mid

Language:eng is good

Do you own teamspeak? yes TS,mumble,skype

Favourite god with mastery level:kukulkan 8

Additional information about you that you'd like to add:looking for good team to play whit :D

BrokenInsanity
10-26-2014, 07:49 PM
Bumping, NA and EU people now welcome! We're expanding with new leaders, new members and fresh starts!

karanvr
10-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Ign: karanvr

Position: Jungle/solo/(adc)

Language: english german

Fav god: Depends on the role. I like almost every god.
My best gods:
Jungle: loki, hunbatz, kali,frya, thanathos,
Solo: loki, chaak, ra,
Adc: rama, apollo, cupid
Mid: vulcan
Support: Athena, yimir

Additional Info:
Mastered Every god. Have a large godpool

Edit: have teamspeak :D

BrokenInsanity
10-27-2014, 07:27 AM
Ign: karanvr

Position: Jungle/solo/(adc)

Language: english german

Fav god: Depends on the role. I like almost every god.
My best gods:
Jungle: loki, hunbatz, kali,frya, thanathos,
Solo: loki, chaak, ra,
Adc: rama, apollo, cupid
Mid: vulcan
Support: Athena, yimir

Additional Info:
Mastered Every god. Have a large godpool

Edit: have teamspeak :D

I shall add you in game and we can talk further ^.^

karanvr
10-27-2014, 04:04 PM
Sry didnt had too much Time today :/
How was the First impression?
Will i be invited in Ur Clan or not?

AngryDruid
10-27-2014, 06:55 PM
Name: AngryDruid

Preferred position in conquest:Anything except jungle

Do you own teamspeak? TS, Vent, Mumble, and Skype

Favourite god with mastery level: Just started playing Slyvanus, rank 1

M0NSTAR
10-27-2014, 08:52 PM
Name:M0NSTAR

Preferred position in conquest:Adc anything really, but solo

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates.yes

Favourite god with mastery level:Nemesis 4

Additional information about you that you'd like to add:i am not your required level, but i understand the game enough to warrant a clan. lvl19

Frehor
10-28-2014, 12:30 AM
Application form -

Name: Kevin - Frehor

Preferred position in conquest: Support or Jungle

Language: English, German

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates: yes

Favourite god with mastery level: Athena mastery lvl 4 and guan yu lvl 3

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I´ve been playing Smite since beta and have also played in a competitive clan in HoN before that.

BrokenInsanity
10-28-2014, 07:56 AM
to all above. I will send you a friend request, and we shall proceed further together, please be online at some time between 12:30 and 9pm gmt+0.

Thank you.

EDIT:---(READ)---- Since Smite is doing terrible queue's again, my in-game time spent will be minimal, therefore, add me in-game and we can play whenever one of the leaders are on, this consists of myself, Swagnaros or Azlare.

karanvr
10-28-2014, 08:14 AM
What is with me ? :D

BrokenInsanity
10-28-2014, 09:02 AM
What is with me ? :D

Ok.. I replied, but for some reason it didn't work, I said 'Communication was an issue with you, and we need a lot more talking, if you're to join us, will you talk more within the teamspeak?'

karanvr
10-28-2014, 09:14 AM
Yeah Ofc i will

Edit: if u want we can Play again.
I think ur Team will benifit from me Cause i can Play Every Single lane decantly with almost every god.
(One god i simply cant Play is baksura. I like his kit but it Never works for me)

I also dont have a Main god cause i want to Play Every god. I sometimes Play One Single god over 2-3 Days to Test New builds or other lanes (like chaak recently).

Edit2: Lack of Communication was my Ping. I Play around 50-60 but with u guys i had a Ping about 160-170. so i had to tryhad.

brandonsin
10-28-2014, 09:41 AM
Name- Brandon sinclair
Ign- brandonsin < the one in game > the one i sign in with> brandonsin197 (not much diffrence but just incase it matters <3)
Fav god- Anubis mastery lvl 10 - diamond skin unlocked :P
Info about me- Iv only being play Anubis since i started playing only been playing smite for around a month or 2 pretty much know everything this to know about the game i play nearly every day im looking for just a good causal clan to join to have a good team to play conquest with another thing im only good at conquest and semi ok with arena the rest i don't play so don't ask i don't have a mic and listen to music while i play so don't except me to listen to that stupid curse client shit that's pretty much it ... also im 17 and i don't want to join a clan full of kids..

Fav position in conquest is - mid but can play solo

BrokenInsanity
10-28-2014, 06:33 PM
Name- Brandon sinclair
Ign- brandonsin < the one in game > the one i sign in with> brandonsin197 (not much diffrence but just incase it matters <3)
Fav god- Anubis mastery lvl 10 - diamond skin unlocked :P
Info about me- Iv only being play Anubis since i started playing only been playing smite for around a month or 2 pretty much know everything this to know about the game i play nearly every day im looking for just a good causal clan to join to have a good team to play conquest with another thing im only good at conquest and semi ok with arena the rest i don't play so don't ask i don't have a mic and listen to music while i play so don't except me to listen to that stupid curse client shit that's pretty much it ... also im 17 and i don't want to join a clan full of kids..

Fav position in conquest is - mid but can play solo

Good evening, Add Azlare, Swagnaros or myself in game and we'll get back to you :).

InfectedMushrum
10-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Name:Dejan Kovacic

Preferred position in conquest:Ranged DPS

Language:Speak English very good

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates.I do

Favourite god with mastery level:RA 1

Additional information about you that you'd like to add:Im lvl 7 but i play 10 hours a day,ill get lvl and skills fast,im pretty good since i play games not stop for 3 years now,always online,Play WoW a lot and i was 7 best DPS in WoW in the world so i think ill be good at this

BrokenInsanity
10-29-2014, 06:53 AM
Name:Dejan Kovacic

Preferred position in conquest:Ranged DPS

Language:Speak English very good

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates.I do

Favourite god with mastery level:RA 1

Additional information about you that you'd like to add:Im lvl 7 but i play 10 hours a day,ill get lvl and skills fast,im pretty good since i play games not stop for 3 years now,always online,Play WoW a lot and i was 7 best DPS in WoW in the world so i think ill be good at this

I'll add you in-game and get back to you. Thanks.

systemz10
10-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Name: Systemz10

Preferred position in conquest:Supp
Language:English(not native)

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates: Yes

Favourite god with mastery level:Ra(Solo) Geb Ymir Ares(supp)

I am lvl 30 and do play ranked so im familiar with conquest.

AngryDruid
10-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Can't seem to catch anyone in game. Is nobody on after 5 PM Central time?

VasdeFriends
10-29-2014, 09:21 PM
Name: VasDeFriends

Preferred position in conquest: Jungle although I like ADC and Mid equally as much.

Language:

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Yes

Favourite god with mastery level: He Bo 5 --- Also Rama 2, Athena 2, Hun batz 2.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I spent a lot of time playing primarily arena and assault, however now I am really getting into conquest. I enjoy playing all roles and have 50+ gods mastered. I live in the US but usually play very early my time usually during prime EU hours.

BrokenInsanity
10-30-2014, 06:30 AM
Can't seem to catch anyone in game. Is nobody on after 5 PM Central time?

Usually there are people online to play at that time, this weekend I will not be around personally, but others will.

BrokenInsanity
10-30-2014, 06:31 AM
Name: VasDeFriends

Preferred position in conquest: Jungle although I like ADC and Mid equally as much.

Language:

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Yes

Favourite god with mastery level: He Bo 5 --- Also Rama 2, Athena 2, Hun batz 2.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I spent a lot of time playing primarily arena and assault, however now I am really getting into conquest. I enjoy playing all roles and have 50+ gods mastered. I live in the US but usually play very early my time usually during prime EU hours.

We will be sure to play with you soon, I most likely will not be playing as I am away this weekend, but Swagnaros or Azlare may do so with you. Thank you for applying and see you soon. If you haven't been played with by Sunday i will do it myself.

Edstyles
10-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Name: Edstyles

Preferred position in conquest: anything oO

Language: english spanish skandinivian

Favourite god with mastery level: carry! :D

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: exp from lol and a teamplayer! Also i think I have a brain :D

RuneyIC
10-30-2014, 02:57 PM
Name: Jan
Ingame: RuneyIC

1) Solo
2) Jungle
3) Mid
4) ADC
5) Support

Language: Dutch (fluent English too)

Yes

Nemesis (10)
Chang'e (6)
Scylla (1)
I'm from belgium and I'm competitive.

Terkoiz
10-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Name: Kelvin; IGN: Terkoiz

Favourite god with mastery level: Rama(8)

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: lvl 30 with 35 gods mastered, been playing Smite since last December

BrokenInsanity
10-31-2014, 06:15 AM
Name: Edstyles

Preferred position in conquest: anything oO

Language: english spanish skandinivian

Favourite god with mastery level: carry! :D

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: exp from lol and a teamplayer! Also i think I have a brain :D

Name: Jan
Ingame: RuneyIC

1) Solo
2) Jungle
3) Mid
4) ADC
5) Support

Language: Dutch (fluent English too)

Yes

Nemesis (10)
Chang'e (6)
Scylla (1)
I'm from belgium and I'm competitive.

Name: Kelvin; IGN: Terkoiz

Favourite god with mastery level: Rama(8)

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: lvl 30 with 35 gods mastered, been playing Smite since last December

Good morning all, I would like you to be patient until Sunday please, If you can, please add Azlare or Swagnaros in game, they will play with you to determine your skill. Thank you for your patience. If you're not played with by Sunday, I will be on at 4PM GMT.

Connor785
11-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Name:Connor785

Preferred position in conquest: Jungler

Language: Italian, English.

Favourite god with mastery level:Thanatos, Osiris, Bakasura, Rama.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I played smite for a long time with friends and i'm lvl 30 with 35 masteries and You're Next !

BrokenInsanity
11-03-2014, 05:16 AM
Name:Connor785

Preferred position in conquest: Jungler

Language: Italian, English.

Favourite god with mastery level:Thanatos, Osiris, Bakasura, Rama.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I played smite for a long time with friends and i'm lvl 30 with 35 masteries and You're Next !

You have been accepted, thank you for the application.

EvilBlood
11-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Name: EvilBlood

Preferred position in conquest: Mid

Language: German, English.

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates. Yes I Do

Favourite god with mastery level: Anubis, Agni, Kalk and Loki

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I play Smite since Closed Beta. I made a pause after this and now i started again (Lvl 20). Well i have a lot Moba experience in Team.

Caelestrasz
11-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Application form -

Name: Caelestrasz

Preferred position in conquest: Support/ solo

Favourite god with mastery level: Hades/Odin/Guan Yu/Sun Wukong/Hercules ~ around mastery 5'ish each, Will be taking them all to Diamond.

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I am a mature and competitive player. I will give my all in every game, I expect the same mindset in return from this Clan.

Kind Regards Cael.

BrokenInsanity
11-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Bumpity bump.

Scàthach
11-11-2014, 04:25 PM
bump ? Where everyone at

Divinnity
11-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Name:
Divinnity

Jungle (Bastet) or Support (Sobek)

Language:
English

Yes.

Bastet, 10

Played in the beta, but quit when Nemesis was released, she sort of ruined the game for me. Every team always had nemesis jungling always. (Which was actually worse then every team ever always having Thanatos jungling...)

Temuu
11-14-2014, 09:40 AM
Name:Temuu
Position: Support
Language Finnish and English
I have Teamspeak
Gods: Sylvanus X
Ymir X
Hades X
Kumbhakarna X
Geb VI
I am pretty good support player but my speaking english isnt very good

FudgyLemming
11-14-2014, 10:17 AM
Name: Griffin- FudgyLemming
Preferred position in conquest: support/solo/jungle
Yes I have it.
Favorite god with mastery level: Sobek, Sun Wukong, Nu Wa, Odin, Chang'e, Chaac, Janus, Rama. With Sobek V as my highest mastery. ( I play a lot of different gods so I never really focus on raising mastery levels.)
Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I'm level 30, I have 2 accounts that I play on, and my reason for joining is to have some fun bro's to wreck kids on conquest.

BrokenInsanity
11-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Name:
Divinnity

Jungle (Bastet) or Support (Sobek)

Language:
English

Yes.

Bastet, 10

Played in the beta, but quit when Nemesis was released, she sort of ruined the game for me. Every team always had nemesis jungling always. (Which was actually worse then every team ever always having Thanatos jungling...)

Name:Temuu
Position: Support
Language Finnish and English
I have Teamspeak
Gods: Sylvanus X
Ymir X
Hades X
Kumbhakarna X
Geb VI
I am pretty good support player but my speaking english isnt very good

Name: Griffin- FudgyLemming
Preferred position in conquest: support/solo/jungle
Yes I have it.
Favorite god with mastery level: Sobek, Sun Wukong, Nu Wa, Odin, Chang'e, Chaac, Janus, Rama. With Sobek V as my highest mastery. ( I play a lot of different gods so I never really focus on raising mastery levels.)
Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I'm level 30, I have 2 accounts that I play on, and my reason for joining is to have some fun bro's to wreck kids on conquest.

To all of the above, I will be adding you in-game, you are all required to add me, and we shall play together. Thank you.

GingieBreadBoy
11-14-2014, 02:44 PM
Name:GingieBreadBoy

Preferred position in conquest: Offensive Tank/Anywhere needed

Do you own teamspeak? this is required as we own a server and like to communicate with our team-mates.: Yup

Favourite god with mastery level: Chaac I

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: I play all sorts of offensive tank Gods. I put out loads of damage and slow the enemy team just started but consider myself to be an above average player.

Scàthach
11-15-2014, 08:23 AM
bumpy bump

Scàthach
11-19-2014, 02:30 PM
B-bump senpai

nastymonster
11-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Name: nastydevil

supp/jungle (guardian/warr) not mandatory thought

Language:
english/french

yes
all the guardians, all 1

Nenead
11-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Name: Nenead

Preferred position in conquest: Mid/Solo (i can play Supp&Jungle too)
Language: I'd rather not say because you'd hate me ^_^ , i'm ok as an english talker

Yeah
Favourite god with mastery level: Janus 6 (almost 7) , Ra 3
I'm level 27 and i didn't bought the ultimate god pack since i'm not an adept of spending money for games, but i own the most played gods (jk, the most op i've seen xD )

SirWafflesx
11-21-2014, 01:33 PM
Name: aerowaffles

Preferred position in conquest: Prefer support or ADC but just learning about competitive conquest

Language: Solo English

Yeap

Favourite god with mastery level: Favourite is Athena or Thanatos. Both are only 1 mastery cause I generally play what the team needs.

Looking to start playing more competitive and becoming a better player as I only been casual till now. ^_^

HotdogHamlet
11-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Name: Steven
IGN: Hotdoghamlet

Preferred position in conquest: I havn't played much conquest, I enjoy siege. Does this community support siege teams? I play all roles

Negative, but it's a simple download if needed. I currently just use skype.

Favourite god with mastery level: I'm a well rounded player; many to chose from: Bacchus(currently), Seqret, Hel, Freya, Aphro, Herc, Athena, Isis

Additional information about you that you'd like to add: Mastery 30, played countless PVP, Moba games, MMOs. Very skilled, great map awareness, positioning and strategy.

Gance
11-21-2014, 09:51 PM
Is there a level requirement or something?

xDeve
12-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Are you still looking for members?

BakeXsan
12-05-2014, 02:19 PM
still open if yes I would join