PDA

View Full Version : Item Store Gold

Lofoz
03-21-2014, 03:04 PM
Yay forums!

I wanted to make sure this one is on here, and hopefully we can get some acknowledgement about it. Item store gold sometimes does not reflect your actual gold. It can be extremely bothersome. This has been going on over 4 big patches, and I haven't seen a response about it yet, so I thought I'd put it on the forums.

Tokiko
03-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Yes, that is sometimes annoying. I just spam my shop key and it's fine. Seems to stop only when I buy pots

Lofoz
03-22-2014, 04:39 AM
To add onto this bug, instead of the gold being off like it has been, it just completely disappeared. This happened for a few games and I logged off, haven't been back on to check if its back.

HiRezKabir
03-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Yay forums!

I wanted to make sure this one is one here, and hopefully we can get some acknowledgement about it. Item store gold sometimes does not reflect your actual gold. It can be extremely bothersome. This has been going on over 4 big patches, and I haven't seen a response about it yet, so I thought I'd put it on the forums.

We have still seen the issue sometimes where your currency listed in the store is incorrect. We're investigating.

Lofoz
03-23-2014, 05:10 AM
We have still seen the issue sometimes where your currency listed in the store is incorrect. We're investigating.

Thank you so much!

DarkLaama
04-11-2014, 10:07 AM
I still have this shop gold bug. Randomly showing inaccurate ammount of gold.