PDA

View Full Version : Poseidon mid help :)

CleansedSoul
08-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Playing mid Poseidon can be frustration for me as I'm sick of facing Ao's and Agni's harassing me. I'm getting sick of getting beating to death by ganked over and over......

I build CD Boots, Bancroft or gol (depending taken too much damage or not) followed by Pedant CD. Soul (15% damage item thingy) then Rod of Tahuti

I find myself warding yet still die. I try playing passive but I'm so squishy it's hard to not to.

I find myself being out pushed and lose farm... Once was out pushed by aphro....

I would like to know how to NOT die so much, lose farm xp etc.

Any tips are nice :)

Kind Regards <3

arka222
08-10-2014, 01:49 AM
lv to help on pos mid, my favorite role. start with four pots each of mana and health. This will give you early sustain and lead agnst enemy mid. Attack waves with skill 3 in most cases. Before level 5 don't try to kill enemy mid. I have won nearly 30+ league games with pos and hardly once got ganked bcz of the passive movement speed and a bit of awareness.

KingScuba
08-11-2014, 10:09 PM
I tend to build no stacks or defense. I treat him as a mobile assassin that just happens to sit in mid. Skill build 3 2 1.

Item core : CDR Boots > Gem of Iso > Fatalis.

arka222
08-11-2014, 10:44 PM
I often doesn't build CDR on pos. Yes he's an assassin and great ganker with kraken up. Try to cripple enemy with 3 before releasing kraken. pos is amongst the easiest God to level up. Always keep eyes on mid fries and you are always ahead.