PDA

View Full Version : Tips and advice for Freya?

Dralek
07-30-2014, 10:42 PM
After putting some thought into which god I'd get, I got Freya after trying her out in Aerial Domination.

As the title says, you guys have any advice for item builds and a few tips?

NiceRageBro
07-31-2014, 04:07 PM
Because everything but her ultimate is auto attack based, you need a Hastened Fatalis to stick to enemies. Aside from that, Demonic Grip is also nice as it's an attack speed item with 60 power that has an on-hit protections debuff. Boots are up to you (CDR or Pen) and then you just build power--lot of stuff works there. Rod of Tahuti in there somewhere as last or second-to-last item. Warlock Sash, Book of Thoth, Bancroft's Talon are all solid items, and Obsidian Shard if you need penetration. Polynomicon used to be a must-have but with the nerf it's not so great anymore-- if stacking lifetap with Bancroft's + passive + other items I'd argue Pythagorem's Piece is just better now. Polynomicon can still do some work but only if you have lots of power and then buy it as one of your last items.

KingScuba
08-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Skill build is 4 1 2 3, with 1 point being invested into 3 by lvl 6. You have 2 options, you can maximize early game dmg by skipping lvl 4 skill grab, and doing 3 points into your 1 @ lvl 5, so it'll be 1 >> 2 >> 1 >> nothing >> 1+4 >> 3 for your skill build.... or meh.

By stacking your 1 + 2, you get a single hit bead of damage that stacks your 1 + 2 along with magic power.

Gem of iso, Demonic Grip, and polynomicon are going to be included in your build at some point. Poly used to be a 2nd item, however it now serves better as a 4th, 5th, or even 6th item, depending on how much power you have. I wouldn't get it until you have 350 to 400 magic power, minimum.