PDA

View Full Version : Clan looking for new active players

DeathSylph
07-16-2014, 12:54 AM
Ok, so me and a few mates own a clan and we've been looking for new people to begin playing more competitively with. We're looking for experienced level 30 players for conquest game mode who would be interested in playing a few casual games with us and possibly then moving into premades and league matches. We are particularly in need of a decent and active ADC/hunter, but all members are welcome as we plan to begin creating multiple parties.

Leave a reply here or message DeathSylph or MadaraUchiha1 in game if you are interested to join our clan.

Regards, CinemaSix

MadaraUchiha1
07-16-2014, 04:33 AM
Just in addition it should be noted that many of the players in our clan and the teams we are hoping to make are from Australia and New Zealand, so we apologise in advance for any inconvenient times of practice sessions and meetings. We do have many American players as well though.

Regards, MadraUchiha

Saturatti
01-05-2015, 03:43 AM
Sup bros,

I am a new player to smite (not a new moba gamer though) looking for a Australasia clan to join. I learn fast, can be found online frequently and would be glad to team up. :)

Cheers

Whanny
01-05-2015, 05:12 AM
Hi Guys,

Do you play on AU server? If so are you interested in looking for a scriming partner? Harlequin are always looking for teams to practice against.