PDA

View Full Version : July 11th - Pick Your Poison - Serqet Arrives

HiRezDrybear
07-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Pick Your Poison

New God: Serqet (Egyptian Assassin)

Catalyst - Passive

[*=1]Serqet's Basic Attacks apply Catalyst, which consumes her lingering Poisons. If the target is affected by two different poisons they are dealt 10% of their maximum health has physical damage. If affected by three different poisons they are dealt 20% of their maximum health has physical damage.

Deathbane

[*=1]Serqet dashes three times from side to side, dealing 60/80/100/120/140 +30% of her Physical Power as damage, and applying Deathbane Poison to each enemy hit. This ability can critical hit, and Serqet is immune to knockup while dashing. Deathbane Poison reduces a target's physical protection by 25% for 3s, after which it remains in a lingering dormant state for 20s. Cooldown 10s. Cost 60.

Cobra’s Kiss

[*=1]Serqet launches her two blades forward, dealing 50/70/90/110/130 +40% of her physical power as damage and applying the Cobra's Kiss Poison. Cobra's Kiss Poison drives gods to madness for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s, forcing them to attack nearby allies, dealing 50/60/70/80/90 +30% Physical Power scaling per basic attack hit, or walk harmlessly towards Serqet. After the madness, Cobra's kiss remains in a lingering dormant state for 20s. Cooldown 18s. Cost 70/75/80/85/90.

Ambush

[*=1]Serqet enters stealth, rooting herself in place. She may leap to a target location, dealing 80/140/200/260/320 +50% of her physical power as damage to enemies. She will stay hidden until she leaps or cancels this ability. Enemy gods within range 12.5 will reveal her. Cooldown 15s. Cost 70/75/80/85/90.

Last Breath

[*=1]Serqet leaps to an enemy, stunning them for 1s, applying the Last Breath poison, then pushing them 30 units away. The Last Breath poison deals 150/275/400/525/650 true damage over the next 5s, and prevents healing. If an enemy dies while infected with Last Breath, they will explode, applying the poison to all nearby enemies. Cooldown 90s. Cost 100.

New God Skins

Swagni Agni
Covert Ops Bastet
Elite Agent Apollo
Venom Serqet
Janus Gold and Legendary

New Voice Packs

Grand Slam Hercules
Elite Agent Apollo + Control
Covert Ops Bastet
Swagni
Serqet

New Ward Skins and Player Icons

Mailbox
Fishbowl
Fluffy Manticore
Helicopter
Player Icon Country flags: Ireland, Chile, Colombia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Belgium, Turkey, South Korea, Portugal, Peru, and Norway!

Updated Cards

Aphrodite Majestrix
Freya Northern Lights
Hercules Gold and Legendary
Hercules Grand Slam
Artemis Stalker
Janus Gold and Legendary

Custom Games

The Custom Game system has had a number of improvements implemented:

[*=1]The Create Custom Game screen has been reworked to be more user friendly and visually appealing.
[*=1]When you create or join a Custom Game you are taken to a lobby that allows you to see all the players in the custom game.

[*=2]Players are able to switch teams in the lobby to predetermine which side they are on and where they are in the pick order.
[*=2]The lobby creator is able to invite and kick players from the lobby.

[*=1]Searching for Custom Games now uses a full screen view to display more information about matches.

[*=2]All custom match game types are displayed on a single screen now.
[*=2]Custom Matches now display player counts in the list, for your convenience.

Misc

You can now preview god cards! When mousing over a skins button in the UI, the tooltip now displays the card for the skin.
Your new god rotation is: Chang’e, Ares, Osiris, Ah Muzen Cab, and Mercury!
Hud Customization Improvements:

[*=1]Objectives and Player Kills may now be resized.
[*=1]The escape menu now has a HUD EDITOR option.
[*=1]Can now reset individual Hud Items back to default.
[*=1]There is a new “size all” option available.
[*=1]There is now a settings slider for resizing, in addition to the corner pull method.

System Notification Improvements:

[*=1]A new system notification system has been added that provides a rolling log of in game messages.
[*=1]Many messages that used to be in the System Chat tab or Popups have been moved to this new system, including:

[*=2]Party Invites
[*=2]Clan Invites
[*=2]Friend Invites

[*=1]The system notification panel can be used to accept or reject invites.

The HUD Item Display now shows the stacking buff count of items.
Fixed a few issues related to player flag icons being incorrect
Updated loading screen to properly center god cards. Whew!
Fixed several issues with gods incorrectly using targeted taunts on the wrong character.
Fixed an issue with Ymir auto-buy in Arena not getting the correct items.
When Shadow Detail is set to Very High or Maximum, a number of projectiles and deployables will now cast shadows. For example, Hercules’ Boulder and Poseidon’s Kraken. Cool!
Fixed several bugs which caused the “remove” and “build” button on the Item Builder to not function or cause other items to be removed/added to the build.
Golden cards should now match the stats in your god history tab.
Holiday skins now feature a message to say they’re unavailable. This message is where the buy button usually appears.
Improved the Lobby Store to have better visibility to purchasable features within the game.
Boosters

[*=1]Players may now purchase Boosters to increase the rate rewards are given at the end of matches.
[*=1]Boosters are available via a new Lobby Store.

The Goodwill statistic has been moved to the Profile screen.
Fixed a performance issue related to Nu Wa’s clay soldiers and minion/buff camp deaths.
Fixed bug where not all members of a party would get placed into a match.

General Gameplay

Phoenix Objectives

[*=1]Phoenixes now have timers that show in world and on the mini-map, indicating how long until they respawn.

Assault

[*=1]The Re-Roll button will now be locked when 10 seconds remain in the god trading phase.

Recall will now always break stealth effects.
Fixed a bug that caused jungle buff timers to not show when they were killed at the edge of the leash ranges.
Fixed a bug that would cause additional waves of minions to spawn if you killed the entire wave fast enough.

Items

Boots / Shoes

[*=1]Fixed an issue where boots and shoes were giving +1 Physical or +1 Magical power.

Bumba’s Mask

[*=1]This item no longer provides +30 Health.
[*=1]Now provides 10 MP5 all of the time, not just when in the jungle.
[*=1]Now also provides +10 True Damage on basic attacks and +10% damage on ability hits versus Jungle Monsters.

Potion of Magical / Physical Might

[*=1]Cost increased from 400 to 450.

Hydra’s Star

[*=1]This Tier 2 item now has a passive: For 5s after using an ability, your next basic attack will deal an additional 25% of your physical power as physical damage. This effect applies ever 4 seconds.
[*=1]Cost reduced from 1665 to 1400. (-265)

Emerald Talisman

[*=1]This Tier 2 item now has a passive: Regenerates 2% of your max health every 8s.

Heavy Hammer

[*=1]This Tier 2 item now has a passive: Enemies hit by your basic attacks will move 20% slower for 1s.

Frostbound Hammer

[*=1]Passive slow increased from 25% to 30%.

Spiked Shield

[*=1]This Tier 2 item now has a passive: Reduces the Physical Protection of enemies within 55 units by 8.

Ward Stone

[*=1]This Tier 2 item now has a passive: Reduces the Magical Protection of enemies within 55 units by 8.

Runic Shield

[*=1]No longer provides HP5.
[*=1]Magical Protection increased from 60 to 70.

Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes

Agni

[*=1]Rain Fire

[*=2]Fixed an issue where Agni could not target this ability inside tower or wall collisions.

Anubis

[*=1]Sorrow

[*=2]Fixed a UI bug that would cause the scoreboard to not update with bonus lifesteal from stacks of Sorrow.
[*=2]Active Items no longer grant stacks of sorrow.

[*=1]Death Gaze

[*=2]Fixed a bug that would make the audio continue if it was canceled before the end.

Artemis

[*=1]Transgressors Fate

[*=2]Fixed a bug that caused the root FX to persist.

Bacchus

[*=1]General

[*=2]Updated targeters for Father Chrismash

Fenrir

[*=1]General

[*=2]Updated targeters for Wreck The Halls.

Guan Yu

[*=1]Conviction

[*=2]Physical Protection increased from 10/15/20/25/30 to 25/30/35/40/45.

He Bo

[*=1]General

[*=2]Cascade Skin now properly has CC Immune glow.

[*=1]Steady Flow

[*=2]Magical Power bonus reduced from 7% to 5% per stack.

Hercules

[*=1]Mitigate Wounds

[*=2]Damage returned as healing reduced from 40/60/80/100/120 to 30/50/70/90/110.

[*=1]Excavate

[*=2]This ability no longer causes Knockback on the initial hit.

Hun Batz

[*=1]General

[*=2]Updated targeters for Shaolin Monkey.
[*=2]Fixed a bug where his body would persist until he respawned.

Janus

[*=1]Portal

[*=2]CC Immune targets will no longer take damage from this ability after avoiding the banish.

[*=1]Unstable Vortex

[*=2]Damage for hitting the second vortex reduced from +50% to +30%.
[*=2]Magical Damage Scaling reduced from 80% to 70%.
[*=2]Adjusted aiming on this ability to improve player accuracy.

Kumbhakarna

[*=1]Sleepy

[*=2]Fixed a bug which would cause Sleepy not to activate.

[*=1]Mighty Yawn

[*=2]Increased cooldown from 15 to 18s.
[*=2]Radius reduced from 25 to 20.

Loki

[*=1]General

[*=2]Fixed another bug where Loki might be perma-revealed.

Mercury

[*=1]Sonic Boom

[*=2]Fixed rare issue that could him to get stuck in a running animation.

Ne Zha

[*=1]Wind Fire Wheels

[*=2]Fixed a bug that could leave him revealed to enemy players.

Neith

[*=1]General

[*=2]Updated targeters for Ms. Diagnosis.

Nu Wa

[*=1]Fog

[*=2]Allied pets are now white when they’re stealthed.

Osiris

[*=1]Spirit Flail

[*=2]Slow decreased from 50% to 40%.
[*=2]Slow duration reduced from 4s to 3s.
[*=2]Physical power scaling reduced from 60% to 50%.
[*=2]Fixed an issue with speed buff not applying to Osiris if the target was affected by Sickle Strike.

Poseidon

[*=1]General

[*=2]Updated targeters for Poolseidon

Rama

[*=1]General

[*=2]Fixed a number of icon, messaging, sound, and tooltip issues.
[*=2]Basic attacks have had their effects updated to originate from his bow instead of his stomach.
[*=2]Improved visual FX dropping and picking up Astral Arrows, and what Astral Arrows look like while firing.

[*=1]Astral Strike

[*=2]FX added to bow to indicate when Astral Strike is in toggled on state

[*=1]Astral Barrage

[*=2]Fixed an issue with this ability dropping astral arrows.

Sobek

[*=1]General

[*=2]Updated targeters for High Seas.

Thor

[*=1]Mjolnir’s Attunement

[*=2]Can no longer teleport to his hammer while it is over top of his Tectonic Rift.

Ullr

[*=1]Stance Change

[*=2]Now properly has a 1s cool down every time he changes stance.

GoIdschuss
07-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Woah this sounds like an awesome Assassination kit o_o going to try this one.
Nice going Hi-rez

SeductivePower
07-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Pls...where is the custom auto lvl feature?? ...it's so annoying to read the patch notes every time and there's still NO relaunch of the custom auto lvl ...

Knox089
07-12-2014, 05:20 PM
They need to fix Odin darnit!

honorflight
07-12-2014, 05:30 PM
That passive is super op. Glad to see khumb nerfed though still not sure if it's enough.

Arcagel
07-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Flag of Venezuela? I am from Venezuela and I would if I could acquire this flag!

Thanks.

wiwi78
07-12-2014, 10:14 PM
yay chile icon

GrimToadstool
07-12-2014, 10:30 PM
aaannnd Janus bites the dust, they need to increase his cooldowns, not nerf the damage.

Penta
07-13-2014, 04:03 AM
aaannnd Janus bites the dust, they need to increase his cooldowns, not nerf the damage.

You don't think it was too easy for late game Janus to easily 1 combo kill any non guardian by landing a portal?

Overall great updates, love the Guan Yu and Hercules fixes. I also do enjoy Osiris, Kumbha, Thor, and Ullr getting what they deserve now though. :)

ViralMarketer
07-13-2014, 05:17 AM
While some ppl talk about the new God and slight Janus nerfs, I think the biggest change here is red pot price increase from 400 to 450 gold. I mean, only 50 gold, but the whole game and jungle meta is now going to change A LOT! The snowball potential early game of some gods will no longer be there. Different gods will be picked/banned, forced bubma's mask start until we figure out something different. THAT IS HUGE!

XRamuthraX
07-13-2014, 08:10 AM
When will be update? Today?

HoneyBadgersrUs
07-13-2014, 05:10 PM
As you were saying the red pot increase will change everything but you also have to remember that they are buffing Bumba to give true damage, so we will see how much jungle-ing is affected by this.

Corolinth
07-13-2014, 07:04 PM
The way I read that, I think the +10 true damage is limited to jungle monsters.

Kelriel
07-13-2014, 07:13 PM
I want Co-op conquest mode(LoL and Dota2 have it), we need it for new players to practice, bots in practice mode are so stupid, i wanna team up with real players to learn how to cooperate with others!!!

KAKLAW
07-13-2014, 11:18 PM
As you were saying the red pot increase will change everything but you also have to remember that they are buffing Bumba to give true damage, so we will see how much jungle-ing is affected by this.

Well gods that can go DT's and jungle safely got a big boost since they get the power from it, can still clear well and make the most of the leftover 450 gold.

Polaris187
07-14-2014, 12:49 AM
Since you guys are doing a fix on Ullr, could you also fix his jump so it is properly treated as a jump instead of treated as moving linearly on the ground? It can clear terrain no problem however it will still interact with any cc type of move (ie Tyr's grab or Poseidon's whirlpool) please? :)

Yukuai
07-14-2014, 04:23 AM
nice patch :)

I'm curious to try the Serqet kit :D

TZEVE
07-14-2014, 07:54 AM
No zeus upgrade sigh!!!!!

Solljax
07-14-2014, 07:59 AM
i am really excited about this patch!

just wandering, when its going live?

Hours? Days?

Sationix
07-14-2014, 12:27 PM
Wow, NU WA update is awesome, lol. Still no skin for her or some real improvement.

Second god in a row, I hate and won't play it. Cool Apollo skin though, sadly I rarely play him, so I won't buy it. And these boosters... I don't know to be negative or neutral yet. So in conclusion, very bad patch to me, there is no flag for Lithuania even.

luq1
07-14-2014, 02:47 PM
when will this patch in the game? Now I want gold janus

Sorry for my english, i don't speak english.

OlympianArchers
07-14-2014, 04:21 PM
pretty neat patch

More item diversity, the new god's ult sounds evil, bumbas mask looks a little more appealing for Merc and Than. However if it doesn't work better for them then Death's toll, it's gonna be a pretty big nerf to them since they can no longer afford a red pot.

I always thought the pots were meant to be an item for early game, I guess I was mistaken.

Lasha230
07-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Glad to see that slight Khumbakharna nerf, it's nothing special but a nerf is a nerf! Also, Janus doesn't need his magical power decreased, he needs his cooldowns increased, it won't make much difference since he can use his 1 and 3 at the same time, too much damage every 10 seconds!!! I have no idea what the updated indicators are. But now, the new god...her passive, pretty balanced...I guess. But giving her 2 dashes...don't you think that will make her...f*cking invincible!!! It will be impossible to kill with so many escape ways, and let's add a Blink, she will have the highest mobility in the game by far. She will go from solo lane to mid lane faster than Janus' ultimate if she has blink, seriously. But I really like the stealth mode, I though you could stay hidden, then cancel the skill and the skill could be used again, but good thingit's not that way, I hope her stats are not more than Rama's because that's what I call OP, the thing that Rama doesn't waste any mana with his 1, he can stay on the lane forever, just keep using your one forever, and his true damage is so high!!! If he gets first blood, you can already give up. And that ultimate, I though it was hard to hit but it's not that hard at all, and the damage it deals. You should at least put an indicator at where he jumped from, yes, that's a good idea. And about the wards, you didn't add countries that actually made it at the World Cup, but you added Chile and Venezuela? Or did I miss something.

SenbonKagetora
07-14-2014, 06:18 PM
what time will this be patched in?

SamBR
07-14-2014, 08:51 PM
He bo still op!

Daplaya1
07-15-2014, 05:31 AM
This is true WHY NERFED HIS DAMAGE nerf his cooldowns he is vulnerable he will be a easy kill now.....anyway that second hit with vortex is too hard and with his ultimate is insame to hit someone.....bad nerf hi-rez.And where is the change at HADES he is the useless god in this game now his passive and his 2nd abilities are really bad and is too easy to escape from his ultimate.But I REALLY LIKE the nerf at Hercule hp but i think he needs more and where is the mercury nerf......2 hits he kill you.Where is the Rama nerf too he is too strong easy escapes....you nerfed what dont needed to be nerfed...again needed to be nerfed his cooldowns not the damage.

MfxArkan
07-15-2014, 06:00 AM
This is true WHY NERFED HIS DAMAGE nerf his cooldowns he is vulnerable he will be a easy kill now.....anyway that second hit with vortex is too hard and with his ultimate is insame to hit someone.....bad nerf hi-rez.And where is the change at HADES he is the useless god in this game now his passive and his 2nd abilities are really bad and is too easy to escape from his ultimate.But I REALLY LIKE the nerf at Hercule hp but i think he needs more and where is the mercury nerf......2 hits he kill you.Where is the Rama nerf too he is too strong easy escapes....you nerfed what dont needed to be nerfed...again needed to be nerfed his cooldowns not the damage.

Hades has the highest winrate of all the gods, so i dont rly think they will buff him, remake him maybe but no buffs.
Also: they nerfed Janus damage but they decreased the width of the skill shot significantly so its far easier to hit someone with his 2 than before, so that's also a buff with a nerf.

MfxArkan
07-15-2014, 06:03 AM
Glad to see that slight Khumbakharna nerf, it's nothing special but a nerf is a nerf! Also, Janus doesn't need his magical power decreased, he needs his cooldowns increased, it won't make much difference since he can use his 1 and 3 at the same time, too much damage every 10 seconds!!! I have no idea what the updated indicators are. But now, the new god...her passive, pretty balanced...I guess. But giving her 2 dashes...don't you think that will make her...f*cking invincible!!! It will be impossible to kill with so many escape ways, and let's add a Blink, she will have the highest mobility in the game by far. She will go from solo lane to mid lane faster than Janus' ultimate if she has blink, seriously. But I really like the stealth mode, I though you could stay hidden, then cancel the skill and the skill could be used again, but good thingit's not that way, I hope her stats are not more than Rama's because that's what I call OP, the thing that Rama doesn't waste any mana with his 1, he can stay on the lane forever, just keep using your one forever, and his true damage is so high!!! If he gets first blood, you can already give up. And that ultimate, I though it was hard to hit but it's not that hard at all, and the damage it deals. You should at least put an indicator at where he jumped from, yes, that's a good idea. And about the wards, you didn't add countries that actually made it at the World Cup, but you added Chile and Venezuela? Or did I miss something.

She has a dash and a delayed jump, the first dash 1 is her primary damage so she will prolly use that for damage and not engage or disengage or to better reword it, if she uses it as damage shes sitting duck if she doesn't kill you since her 3 always has a second root delay before jumping making you cc her easy, if she doesn't use 1 for damage well then she nearly didn't do any damage to you at all:P

a1sock
07-15-2014, 05:54 PM
I think the yawn radius nerf on kumba could be reverted, its such a small change I dont think anyone would complain, but he feels very different with it. Just not as smooth

Psycho4Real
07-15-2014, 11:35 PM
Great patch.
The overlay on the starting screen with all these changes is AWESOME!!!
Thanks. :)

Xeroxing
07-16-2014, 06:32 AM
a janus nerf about time tired of getting killed with 1 combo portal and vortex and this new goddess looks interesting i might check her out

RpTheHotrod
07-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Interesting patch overall but ouch on the Janus nerf. He only has one actual damage ability (as in, does enough do be worthwhile). His damage output is nothing compared to just about any other character out there. I hope they take another look at him. At the very least, if they are going to nerf him, fix the floor\wall portals. They are extremely buggy and not dependable, at all. I posted the bugs in the bug forum.

NeonBlueApple
07-24-2014, 05:14 AM
HiRez, can we please buff Odin, I used to love playing him solo and now I get beat out by anyone in lane, thank you.