PDA

View Full Version : Bring back 4 man conquest!

SamNibbo
03-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Please bring back 4 man conquest with the new meta (2-1-1-Jungle and the support roaming) I don't think players will get forced into any position because pretty much all role is soloing. Also I know this is hard for Hi-Rez because it's kind of a lose/lose situation, there's always going to be someone unhappy (either 4 man groups or solo). But if your solo you can still play the game type, 4 man parties cannot even play conquest in anyway, people say that it is unfair on them but at the moment conquest seems to be who calls which position first gets it so they can play where they want and if I ever solo queue i would prefer to have a 4 man anyway because they will most likely be better just due to communication. If you want to solo queue then you should have to put up with playing with a 4 man (if you hate it that much I see no problem with it) if you don't want to get 4 man premades and still want to solo queue go play ranked then everyone will be happy. Please Hi-Rez conquest is the best game-type in the game why are you limiting part of your player base from actually playing it!

Thanks Sam.

Taresh
03-31-2014, 04:30 PM
Alright where do we begin...

1) Punishing solo que-ers just because they want to play a game by themselves is not fair and rude to those who wish to do so.

2)There's a good reason 4 people aren't allowed in most MOBA's... it's to prevent unfair surrendering's and trolls from taking advantage of the one non-party member.

3)If you're not playing conquest just for that pure reason, then that's your issue.

SamNibbo
03-31-2014, 04:49 PM
Counter Reply:

1) 4 man parties are getting a lot more punished than solo que-ers and all I want to do is play a game with my friends, solo que-ers can still play league or casual, 4 man parties cannot play at all.

2) You can 4 man queue in LOL and DOTA the 2 biggest MOBAS out their so this is not true, you cannot 4 man in ranked on then which I am absolutely fine with but this is casual, I just want to play and enjoy the game.

3) Stupid response, I'm on smite with 3 of my friends, the whole game is balanced around conquest why should I not be able to play the main game mode, I don't want to play an unbalanced, unfair game type, I want to play conquest (like everyone else).

Dmantakae
03-31-2014, 04:57 PM
Rebuttal: Why not try and find a 5th? There are many areas throughout Reddit, these forums, other forums, and the in-game /lfg where you can ask people to run premades with you. Hell, I'll even be your 5th if you need one that badly. When 4man premades were able to queue conquest it wasn't fun for everybody, and even more annoying for the solo-queuer. Also, I wouldn't doubt if they had a problem with 4man and reports too.

Also, there's a thread like this already up, like 6 threads down.... Next time, instead of making a brand new thread on the same topic, post your response to the one already made. Thanks.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?1883-4-person-party-limitations

Taresh
03-31-2014, 05:11 PM
Counter Reply:

1) 4 man parties are getting a lot more punished than solo que-ers and all I want to do is play a game with my friends, solo que-ers can still play league or casual, 4 man parties cannot play at all.

2) You can 4 man queue in LOL and DOTA the 2 biggest MOBAS out their so this is not true, you cannot 4 man in ranked on then which I am absolutely fine with but this is casual, I just want to play and enjoy the game.

3) Stupid response, I'm on smite with 3 of my friends, the whole game is balanced around conquest why should I not be able to play the main game mode, I don't want to play an unbalanced, unfair game type, I want to play conquest (like everyone else).

Just play some other gametypes. I also have a 4 man group and it does suck that we can't play conquest, but we sucked it up and played Arena, Assault ect and we actually now have fun with those game types. Hirez hasn't even considered putting 4 man back in anytime soon so your choice are:

1) Don't play. (Obviously a bad option)

2)Just deal with other gametypes until they actually do implement a 4 man party system again.

Trust me I want 4 man back as badly as the next guy, but we just kinda have to play the waiting game. :/