PDA

View Full Version : Option to change our vote on a thread?

Verdinato
03-31-2014, 03:39 AM
Just a small quality of life change, i really don't see why its not allowed (unless there is something major behind the scenes that would be messed up by this). I was looking at several threads, and accidentally rated one rather poorly as i thought i had clicked on a different one instead. when i went to vote again giving it the proper rating it deserved, it said i had already voted on it and could not change my vote. I feel rather bad about this now, so could we get this fixed? Or an explanation as to why it can't?

MikalMirkas
03-31-2014, 04:34 AM
Just a small quality of life change, i really don't see why its not allowed (unless there is something major behind the scenes that would be messed up by this). I was looking at several threads, and accidentally rated one rather poorly as i thought i had clicked on a different one instead. when i went to vote again giving it the proper rating it deserved, it said i had already voted on it and could not change my vote. I feel rather bad about this now, so could we get this fixed? Or an explanation as to why it can't?

There's no native option in vBulletin to allow revoting.