PDA

View Full Version : 4 person party limitations

Musselman
03-30-2014, 11:22 PM
Myself and 3 other friends are constantly playing this game together, but we have nobody else to fill the fifth spot. Since we cannot queue for a regular Conquest match with 4 people because our party is "too large", and we are missing one for the full party conquest, the only game mode we can play is Arena, which gets boring VERY quickly. The only time we can play a regular, 3-lane conquest match is when one of us is busy doing something else.

My proposition is that something is done about this 4-person limitation. Either:
A) 4-person parties are allowed to queue for the standard conquest game mode.
B) A new game mode is introduced for parties in general, and the standard is only used for solo players.

This is a major qualm I have with this game and is greatly affecting my play experience because my friends and I cannot play the game the way it was originally meant to be played.

Dmantakae
03-31-2014, 04:47 AM
No, a lot did not like it when 4man parties were able to queue Conq. If you need to find a 5th there's the /LFG sections on Reddit, and these forums, as well as /LFG in game.

And FYI you're also able to queue Assault.

I do however believe they're going to introduce a new game mode within the next couple of weeks. However I do not know if 4man parties will be able to queue it.

Grockr
03-31-2014, 08:30 AM
1) Make "difficulty-level" dependant not on player stats only, but also on party size and party match history
2) Enable normal conquest queue for all parties
3) Everyone happy