PDA

View Full Version : Long Mu - Mother Of Dragons

Samile222
03-21-2014, 05:24 AM
Long Mu
Mother Of Dragons

Here is some art of her: http://imgur.com/N4MqLD0

To start of with her is some lore:

Some say dragons are destruction, but Wen Shi thought different.
One day Wen Shi found dragon eggs by the river. She took care of the eggs, and later the dragons.
With her dragons she saved her village by bringing the weather needed for harvest.
She was worshipped and loved by many, and the villagers gave her the name Long Mu - Mother of Dragons.
Now the world has become a battleground for the gods. Will Long Mu be able to protect all those she love and care for?!
Will she with the help of her dragons bring peace to the world?!

The historic name of Long Mu was Wen Shi (溫氏). She was born in 290 BC (during the Qin Dynasty) in Guangdong province, near the Xi River (西江). Her family's ancestral home was in the Teng District (藤縣) in Guangxi province. She was the second of three daughters of Wen Tianrui (溫天瑞) and Liang Shi (梁氏).
Wen Shi frequently went to the Xi River to fish and wash clothes for her family. On one such errand, she found a large smooth white stone along the banks of the river. She took the beautiful stone home, but later discovered that the stone was actually an egg, from which hatched five baby snakes (an alternate version says one). Wen Shi's family was poor, but Wen Shi saved the best food she had for her baby snakes and fed them by hand. As the snakes grew, they helped Wen Shi catch fish at the Xi River. The snakes were natural swimmers and became very good at catching fish.
The snakes eventually matured into five powerful dragons. In Chinese culture, dragons are considered spirits of water, and have the power to control the weather; during a drought, therefore, Wen Shi asked her dragon children to summon the rain for her village. When rain came and ended the drought, the grateful villagers gave Wen Shi the name "Mother of Dragons" (龍母) or "Divine Human" (神人).
Qin Shihuang, the Emperor of the Qin Dynasty, received word of Wen Shi and her dragons. The Emperor sent her gifts of gold and jade and requested her presence at Xianyang, the imperial capital city near the Yellow River, far to the north. By this time, Wen Shi was an elderly woman in frail health. Her adult dragons feared for her safety and did not want her to travel so far from her village. Wen Shi boarded a boat to comply with the Emperor's commandment, but her dragons hid under the boat and dragged the boat backward so that the boat could never pass Guilin. Eventually, the frustrated imperial officials relented and allowed Wen Shi to remain home.
After Wen Shi died, the dragons were overwhelmed by sadness and took human form, becoming known as the Five Scholars (五秀才), who buried her on the northern side of Zhu Mountain (珠山).

I thought that Long Mu could have physical basic attacks and some magical abilities since she has dragons!
Her basic attacks would shoot Jade Darts out of her sleeves!

Pantheon: Chinese

Type: Range, Physical

Role: Carry (ADC)

Passive Mother Of Dragons
Every 5th basic attack, Long Mu's jade darts get filled with magical power from her dragons and do an additional 35 magical damage. Long Mu's dragons block every 5th basic attack she gets hit by.

Skill 1 Cold Waters
Long Mu's dragons shoot water in a line (like Anubis mummify) damaging and slowing enemies.
Slow: 10/12/15/18/20%

Slow Duration: 1s/1.5s/2s/2.5s/3s

Damage: 70/140/200/260/320 (+80% of Your Physical Power)

Cost: 60/65/70/75/80

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11/10

Skill 2 Dragons Devotion
Her dragons show their love and devotion to her, by wrapping around er and shooting her forward 55ft. She becomes cc immune in this dash.

Cost: 60

Cooldown: 12 seconds

Skill 3 Waters Grace
Dragons are creatures of the water and are very swift. Long Mu fires her darts rapidly with the swiftness and grace of dragons, dealing additional damage and her attack speed increasing. Kinda like Artemis...

Damage increase: 10/15/20/25/30%

Attack Speed Increase: 30/35/40/45/50%

Duration: 3 seconds

Also if enemy has number 1 on them they take 150% additional damage.

Ultimate Dragons Tongue
Long Mu's dragons make a spiral of the most beautiful colored fire around Long Mu. http://imgur.com/4OUOF1I,2omx2IB http://imgur.com/4OUOF1I,2omx2IB#1
This fire heals allies inside and damages enemy's. enemy's cannot see through the beautiful fires.

Radius: about size of hades ult

Thanks for reading it and hope you liked it please leave some feedback :)))

Wolfgangnr
03-21-2014, 06:53 AM
The god that just came out is a physical adc.

Samile222
03-21-2014, 09:23 AM
oops gonna change that :3 it was an old concept i just reposted!

HeavensWolf
03-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Hope the ulti doesn't cause some kind of seizures to someone...

Pickledstew
03-21-2014, 09:10 PM
She'd be a hard god to play considering she doesn't have any damage dealing abilities, just a stun+slow, escape, and steroid. Actually, upon closer inspection, she'd have very little wave clear and might suffer because of it. Her escape potential would help in the long-run and I feel she'd be very rewarding to play if she happens to get fed early game. I like this idea and think if you tweaked it a bit, she would be a pretty decent assassin too. Either way, the Chinese pantheon needs an Adc or more assassins.

JustGotRekt
09-14-2014, 09:03 PM
Wou'd be great.

KysonJack
09-14-2014, 11:09 PM
We haven't had a Chinese Guardian yet. Maybe Long Mu can fill that part.

KinamOfMyth
09-22-2014, 11:42 AM
Oh thank gods, someone else had this idea! I actually had another concept for Long Mu in mind before I found this page:

It's said that she raised five dragons, she has five abilities counting her passive, and there are five class types. (mage, guardian, hunter, warrior and assassin) So how about each dragon is a different ability and mimics a different class? She herself would be mainly mage and her mage dragon would have an effect for her passive, or maybe it would produce the basic attacks.

1: Hunter dragon's projectile.
2: Assassin dragon attacks god at target location.
3: Guardian dragon uses taunt on minions and towers. (basically like Nu Wa's old clay soldiers except just one.)
Ult: Warrior dragon is giant and charges forward with Long Mu riding it. (similar to He Bo's ult)

I know It hasn't been thought through to the extent you have, like status effects of abilities, but it's just a concept. I just REALLY want Long Mu to be in the game! ^^,

Edit: I had some time to think over the idea. I like the jade darts idea, so what if the passive was after 4 consecutive, successful basic attacks, her mage dragon will give bonus magic damage for the next 8 attacks? (4 and 8 are significant numbers in China)
She could be the first ability based hunter! Her basic attacks, 2, and 3 deal physical damage, and her passive, 1, and ult deal magic damage! So the strategy would be to use her long range (no pun intended) to make up for her weak defense, and to decide whether to build of physical or magic damage.