PDA

View Full Version : ShadowQ

Gluttony
03-21-2014, 05:12 AM
Probably the most informative streamer there is. If you need tips and tricks for being an awesome support. Just watch one match of his and he'll literally elaborate everything he's doing or going to do the whole time.

NinjaDimi
03-21-2014, 05:52 AM
As gluttony said, shadow is just very enjoyable to watch due to his commentary when ingame being spot-on. He doesnt seem to rage and the IwannaBeTheBoshy gameplay between qeues is fun and ensures fulltime entertainment for viewers. Great streamer, always worth a watch when he goes online!

knuxeh
03-21-2014, 06:20 AM
+1, shadowq is golden. No bullshit, rage or whine.

Mr357
03-21-2014, 11:31 AM
ShadowQ has a very pleasant voice, and keeps a level head when playing. Like others have said, he's extremely informative, and a great player to watch for those trying to learn more about high-level Smite.

OblivKnight
03-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Second favorite support player, only behind Jeff for me. Really informative and friendly.

Lesingnon
03-23-2014, 10:53 AM
I pretty much agree with everything that's been said here. Most informative streamer is pretty close between Shadow and DM. With DM probably tending to go a bit more in depth on certain points but Shadow just having a constant flow of information about every little thing he does. And given how comparatively rare it is to see people streaming support I think Shadow's a must-watch for anyone interested in learning more about the role.

And it truly is impressive how calm he stays throughout a match, whether things are going well or not. I've only been able to notice him getting salty twice, despite watching him about every chance I get.

All in all, possibly my favorite streamer. He definitely deserves more love from the community.

Also, he needs an endless chase emote, if he doesn't have one already.

Lightwrks
03-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Humble, informative, and the best carry at support position in the game. Shadow is THE best streamer and even better if you're a support main. I model my game after him.