PDA

View Full Version : No option to download smite on mac

iEatFishie
11-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Hi, I have been trying to download smite on my mac for the past 4 hours and cant get it. Every time i go to the website or steam to download smite there is only an option to download it on pc or ps4 or xbox. Not Mac. Help? Getting annoying.

GameVeteranAzure
11-09-2018, 09:12 PM
it is possible it can't run on mac computers

Insomnia3
11-14-2018, 06:22 AM
According to the info on steam it only works on windows, downloaded it yesterday (haven't played smite in a while) and everything was working fine on my Mac.

Tried to play again today and basically every time I enter a match que my game freezes and stops working + I receive a deserter penalty afterwards.

Maybe they stopped supporting the Mac version due to too much problems, idk... Hope it's still supported because I really loved smite and I'm currently not in possession of windows computer/laptop anymore.

Xanrel
01-13-2019, 02:43 PM
Hi, I have been trying to download smite on my mac for the past 4 hours and cant get it. Every time i go to the website or steam to download smite there is only an option to download it on pc or ps4 or xbox. Not Mac. Help? Getting annoying.

I believe you need to download it using Steam. Download steam and see if it works!